Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:43 AM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Getting pretty ridiculous

Anybody else feel like there's some kinda coverup happening here? Honestly I have no idea of what it might be, but I feel it. To me it feels like some people need something to remain under wraps until the new 2.0 deal. I could be wrong of course but I can't find anything here to dissuade my suspicions of 'something fishy'.

The "in the mists" tactic seems very juvenile to me, basically "shut up". Where have I seen that before.......hmmmm?

C'mon mods, use your words. Wtf is going on here?
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:46 AM   #2
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Getting pretty ridiculous

No Duke,

Your just about right on every level mate.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

This should be a drinking game... How many threads will be started about this topic?
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:49 AM   #4
Devakas
Avalon Senior Member

I very much agree it is ridiculous!

People who contributed most from the very beginning (9-2008) to the Avalonian culture are banned. They are ‘founders’ of this forum and they are banned?!?

And those who are shutting down threads, deleting posts, banning true avalonians are taking over the forum?
Is it personal cover-up to remove kaka for immunity of administrator and his wife?
Is it new agenda, new order and some true avalonians not allowed to speak? Why?

Do not try to say lets move on.

I know who needs to be banned for a while ...

Mudra and Gnosis are leaving
and I feel many others will leave if above will not be released and speak.

Where is the love?
Devakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:49 AM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry PilotSimone. I didn't see Carmen's thread right away and I didn't put this together with the "excuse me" title. I'd have posted this there if I'd seen it , I usually do a good search for similar threads before posting one, I was just so bummed about seeing this fishy stuff go down I guess. I almost think, the more the better though, until we get the truth about what's up here.

It could be something fairly mundane, but I think we'd all be able to get past it easier if we knew the truth.

I'm beggining to put some things together and it doesn't seem sinsiter, probably very well intentioned, but kinda one of those 'Do the ends justify the means?' type situations.

I am totally sorry if I'm adding to any problems on the forum here, but I really did like this place once, and it's becoming something different, and I'm not talking about the new 2.0 direction, seemingly a very dictatorial direction, so maybe I'm in a bit of a reactionary mode right now.

I'm gonna take the pup for a walk and chill. Hopefully someone can set me straight here (no sarcasm intended).
Old 03-13-2010, 09:13 AM   #6
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi all,

These have been challenging times for all. We have sorted some issues and getting to the heart of it. Please be patient. The truth will prevail.

re-post:

In regards to "In the Mists".........

That is our calling it a "cool down" period.........

There has been some issues of late that have caused quite a few mods to
be caught up in those issues and their responses were not helpful in keeping the peaceful atmosphere that is expected of Avalon Moderators.

For those that have issues with it.......that is yr opinion & somewhat yr right at this "old" Avalon.

HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......Many may not be asked to join......Avalon2 will be for lightworkers and those that invision positive, tolerant community building and are willing to give of their time & wisdom in a team effort to help their communities in Realtime projects.........of every scale........thru-out the globe.

It is our hope this starts to clarify some of the changes that Avalon will be embracing......

as per Bill Ryans vision, and backed by the Admins and senior Moderators.

Sincerely

Ross H

Last edited by Ross H; 03-13-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #7
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
The truth will prevail.
Thanks Ross. I look forward to that, as long as prevail entails reveal.

Quote:
HOWEVER, the New Avalon will be having higher ethics and standards of interacting with others.......Many may not be asked to join......
This is very disapointing to read. I read: Some here aren't "light" enough to be of worth to the new direction. Maybe I'm reading that wrong, though if I'm not, that's pretty pretentious.

Will we have to audition, or will there be an ethics test?

Who's gonna decide who's worthy? Mods?

Ethics, really? The people that are now dictating and silencing people with no explanations, they're gonna be the ones who decide whose ethics are worthy of the new pa?
Old 03-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #8
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Will we have to audition, or will there be an ethics test?

Who's gonna decide who's worthy? Mods?

Ethics, really? The people that are now dictating and silencing people with no explanations, they're gonna be the ones who decide whose ethics are worthy of the new pa?
Yeah, this worries me too. I spent over 15 years in Scientology and those guys are HOT on Ethics. On this forum the mods can't even enforce the guidelines on "naked links" and "posting of outside text". Their idea of ethics seems to be different to mine. I've offered some basic suggestions on the relevant thread but I don't think anyone's listening.

Also, in my opinion, "In The Mists" just alienates the person concerned and the other forum users who want to know why they are being punished. If the mods want to install an effective ethics system I think they are on the wrong track with this. There are better ways.

Last edited by justpeter; 03-13-2010 at 10:09 AM.
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #9
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Ross. I look forward to that, as long as prevail entails reveal.

I said the word 'truth' will prevail as exactly that, truth.

I came here to learn, help and give my time. This forum was the best forum I had found that I wanted to be a part of due to its vision and agenda. This was before it became 'free for all'. Since then it has taken a different path, 'feel' and purpose from what I originaly signed up for.

As a mod I had to learn to adapt to this new enviroment as did many older members. This happened fast and the energy change has been significant.

Opening up the forum 'free for all' was a risk, this decision made had its differing views amongst the founders, Admins, Mods and the members, however the final decision was to go free.

IMO, the forum has mutated into a whole 'other' entity from its original position and vision of.

The energy variables have taken its toll on many, including our original founders.

Now that Bill and Kerry have parted ways, Bill is now the sole founder and owner.

It is Bills wish that the forum starts fresh (AV2) and return to its original vision with improved format. Members who registar will understand the vision of AV2 via the mission statement and guidelines. Those who cannot participate with a peaceful and positive contribution will know that its not the place for them. If they do become members and exhibit traits that are not conducive to the overall vibe of the community(after intervention via PM's to facilitate an understanding so they can still participate) they will be shown the door.

Its like this...There is enough crap and b/s in the real world that we live in, so, this will be a place that offers peace and goodwill to kindred spirits who wish for a place to gather and chill and contribute. Its that simple.

The Admin team and senior Mods support this 100%.

Sincerely

Ross H

Last edited by Ross H; 03-13-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:48 AM   #10
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

When 'it' happens in our area, we won't have time for this. This is all we have now, and probably does what it's meant to do. The link-ups are being made where they need to be to continue, if the net is not stable.

When David Wilcok upgraded his site, it all changed, too. Too many product/people placements happening. Great to know how his business is going and all... but that isn't what David is good at. If he can survive without the hollywood BS and continue with sound writeups and articles, he will be hitting his mark too. Money is spoiling things, again....

Last edited by Slerbot; 03-13-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #11
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If they do become members and exhibit traits that are not conducive to the overall vibe of the community they will be shown the door.
I would humbly suggest that a more effective form of ethics be used, such as communicating with the person to find out why he/she behaves in such a manner, help them to see why they are acting inappropriately and give him/her a chance to apologise and change their behaviour. Only when all else fails, kick them out.

I've been there, done that, bought the T-shirt - trust me, I know.
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:02 AM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon 2.0 and not everybody will be invited. I guess those who will share the same "truth" will go there. Another division created in the name of higher truth. There are more and more splits here...first Bill and Kerry, now Avalon...I guess the timelines are splitting too..choose wisely on which one you want to be...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If they do become members and exhibit traits that are not conducive to the overall vibe of the community they will be shown the door.
From the "New Avalon video: Jane Burgermeister update - Whatever happened to the Swine Flu?" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Seashore, you are not doing anyone a service (least of all yourself) by perpetuating this negative energy. Please stop it.
I believe I've been "shown the door" already.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:12 AM   #14
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
I would humbly suggest that a more effective form of ethics be used, such as communicating with the person to find out why he/she behaves in such a manner, help them to see why they are acting inappropriately and give him/her a chance to apologise and change their behaviour. Only when all else fails, kick them out.

I've been there, done that, bought the T-shirt - trust me, I know.
This is how we do things, members recieve PM's outlining the concerns. Always the path of understanding and communication is given.

This will also continue with AV2...frankly Im surprised you would think otherwise.

Sincerely
Old 03-13-2010, 11:19 AM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

I believe I've been "shown the door" already.
And I was unable to enter for some time....
Old 03-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #16
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is how we do things, members recieve PM's outlining the concerns. Always the path of understanding and communication is given.
Is this how you would characterize how the members above "in the mist" were treated?

I know for a fact that at least one member from my op was given no warning or reason for his mistification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I guess the timelines are splitting too..choose wisely on which one you want to be...
Yup burgundia's right. Think very carefully when making your choice people.

Quote:
Its like this...There is enough crap and b/s in the real world that we live in, so, this will be a place that offers peace and goodwill to kindred spirits who wish for a place to gather and chill and contribute. Its that simple.
I understand and respect that Ross, it does sound nice honestly, but what will it take, what has it already taken to ge there?

Will it all have been worth it?

Were there more honest ways to attain this goal (that might have taken just a bit longer)?

Are you sure that you (anyone in the position) want to make judgements on the worth of people you barely know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
Yeah, this worries me too. I spent over 15 years in Scientology and those guys are HOT on Ethics.
Yikes. That seems to be a theme among...nevermind.

Good night pa (wonder if I wake up in the mists, hmm will sleep with my headlamp and rain gear on ).
Old 03-13-2010, 11:46 AM   #17
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

well, anyone got any ideas on where to meet? The kind of forum I want is one with all the mystified people. Thanks for making it easier . I was almost feeling like a horrible person for sticking my neck out on this infantile erasure crap but now I feel more than ever like sticking to my swords, and I am actually a very loving person.
I am a complete computard or I would make suggestions on starting another location. sheesh, Av2 ??? its just too damn much like Internet 2, makes ya laugh eh? I mean not a good laugh exactly.... more of a" heh heh" Beavis and Butthead style one .
I would feel very happy to be in the company of everyone mentioned on the hit list and those leaving. wow if Mudra is going that speaks volumes, a more tolerant person i have yet to encounter, and I would like to more from Gnosis.
Leave that av 2 to the ones who have that agenda. goodluck with that. but oh it is just too funny, what part of Pluto in Capricorn don't people understand?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #18
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All -- this will be my only post about this topic:

a friend of mine, when i told her i was thinking of posting on the PC &/or PA forums, told me that she had posted here for a while but 'there were too many agents' -- every forum i've been active on, has had its share of thread disruptors, but PC/PA seem to have more than their share

a rule of thumb for me: the more the truth/the Light [individuals or groups], the more the interference

what puzzles me is how many posters diss or are negative about Bill & Kerry, particularly Kerry -- has it never occurred to you that there wouldn't be a forum to post on if not for the work of these two? seems like a case of biting the hand that feeds you

the same goes for the attacks on some of the PC interviewees, on their veracity : Where else can you go to watch/listen to so many hi-level people talk , learn stuff that you won't find anywhere else, & have a chance to make up your own minds about the info presented, w/the advantage of being able to read the body language & see the eyes?

-- & then to attack Bill & Kerry because some of the interviewees may be questionable -- how many of you detractors have spent all that time & work, travelling all over the world, mostly at your own expense, to film interviews, & then come home & spend more time & work putting the interviews on a free website? --

to attack those who do this for you because some they interview some who contradict each other or whatever -- this seems childish to me [speaking to you non-nwo-aligned Humans here -- not addressing this to you Reptilians, & esp not to you Dracos -- wink, smile]

also -- i think most of us agree that Earth humans are facing the biggest challenge in your history: Your survival as a species [&, imo, the survival of your individual souls for too many of you] -- as far as priorities go, i'd put this one at the top -- Bill & Kerry & i'm sure many of the mods & obviously quite a few posters on the forums are fighting on the Good Side in this war

i don't know what is going right now on re changes to the forum -- & i don't really want to know [ i have enough on my own plate right now] [smile] -- i see both Bill & Kerry as visionaries & dreamers, & draw the same to them -- when i first visited the forum, early on, the -- intent -? - the vibration of intent to form community was very strong -- as all who are trying to do this on any level know, the darkside/nwo is working hard to thwart all such efforts --United we stand, divided we fall --

an online community of those of the Light working together --especially w/our powers of mind begonning to increase -- quite the threat to the nwo --whatever changes are being made to stay on that course [this being a pioneer effort, of course there will be mistakes] -- my prayers for all your efforts

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #19
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Avalon 2.0 and not everybody will be invited. I guess those who will share the same "truth" will go there. Another division created in the name of higher truth. There are more and more splits here...first Bill and Kerry, now Avalon...I guess the timelines are splitting too..choose wisely on which one you want to be...
Very wise words by a very wise woman. Splitting timelines and splitting paths to go down......................think very, very carefully which path you take.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #20
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I am confused, is there going to be a place on this site for the left behinds? It looks like not.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #21
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

OBAMA OR MC CAIN

Choice is Illusion, these are age old tricks .See creation's reflection in the glasses Neo, its a trap. All there is, is now Avalon or 2 or avalon 1
ones better then the other in a world of change. positive and negative duality thinking.
u're not invited to the NEW KINGDOM.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-13-2010 at 03:00 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Obviously some want to keep us in the duality thinking mode. remember NEGATIVE is not negative...it is just on the other end from POSITIVE.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #23
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
OBAMA OR MC CAIN

Choice is Illusion, these are age old tricks .See creation's reflection in the glasses Neo, its a trap. All there is, is now Avalon or 2 or avalon 1
ones better then the other in a world of change. positive and negative duality thinking.

You are so right a choice between joy and pain is not really a choice, but then this is the nature of this universe

If you follow the laws of co-resonance with the universe you live in joy regardless of what happens outside

If you chose not to co-resonate, well.....we can see the effects can we?

Free speach and free will are not as free as many think

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #24
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yR7ONpWlIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ metaphorical ^^^^^^^^
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #25
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I said the word 'truth' will prevail as exactly that, truth.

I came here to learn, help and give my time. This forum was the best forum I had found that I wanted to be a part of due to its vision and agenda. This was before it became 'free for all'. Since then it has taken a different path, 'feel' and purpose from what I originaly signed up for.
This is exactly the way I feel. I want to be part of something real in this world. I dont know what I would do if I thought there was no good in it at all.

Yes there has been a certain degradation since it became free to post. When I sign on sometimes I will look through the "New Posts" and find nothing of interest. I suppose that will happen from time to time.

I have been highly critical of the mod team at times and I was not banned. This tells me that they do want truth and justice. There is a higher calling here at Avalon and that is what attracted me to it to begin with.

I have never been abducted by aliens (to my knowledge) nor seen one, Never been involved in GVT black ops, I have never seen a DUMB, never astral traveled, never been brought to a place of higher conscienceness (even when I took LSD as a kid), and I can still only see one sun. There is really nothing special about me at all (outside of a few common talents). However, I still feel that there must be a reality outside this world that we cant see. I feel that we have been handed a line of bunk from the PTB and I want to know the truth. When I first found out what our world is really like it made me want out. That is why I got so upset with the bannings.

If I am not invited to contribute in the new forum I hope I am still allowed to read the posts. I know I still have a lot to learn and I hope I am not shut out completely.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote