Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
Rhain
Avalon Senior Member

Default Northern Ontario (Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie, Wawa, Timmins, etc)

There seems to be a thin collection of people in my area.

I am in Sault Ste. Marie. I feel very alone. Family ignores my views (rolling eyes mostly).

My brother bites a little of what I say but too deep for him most times. He is a hunter and who I will depend on to lead my survival team (if needed). I have warned him that when I need him to be ready.

From what I have learned reading about what could happen either politically or naturally Canada may or may not be safe, specifically my area. There are a lot of Nuclear plant below us!

http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/placs_01.htm

Anyone in my area looking around, I am here.
Rhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:03 AM   #2
vaalix

Default Re: Northern Ontario (Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie, Wawa, Timmins, etc)

Im from the Sault as well, but not actually buying into the fear mongering that seems so rampant all of a sudden.. I mean, I been researching this stuff for the last 4 or 5 years and i don't think its getting all that much worse.. Gas prices are higher, the usa economy has been in the ****ter for a few years now its just becoming mainstream now.. being from the sault, having crappy jobs or no job at all for years on end is nothing new.. I've survived.. We all will survive since theres way more than what you just see in front of you.. We're spirits on a physical journey..

If things do get bad though, I doubt many will survive the winter up here..

Now that I think about this a little bit.. I did dream of some world catastrophe last night and surviving in small communities-in the wilderness.. Hmm strange..

I also seem to dream about stuff that tends to happen down the road but I will say the dream was not in the winter months.. So maybe we are heading for something..

I also believe we are in a time space that allows for "create your own reality"..So buying into negative outcomes may just manifest into your reality if you believe something strong enough, which is something I think the elites are attempting to facilitate through the wide spread use of disinfo on the web..
Old 09-30-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
Rhain
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the reply vaalix.

I too have been researching and following the information trends. I don't believe much of the hype either but I do read it and feel informed.

The likely hood of something catastrophic is a 50/50 so being prepared can't hurt. We Saultites are quite comfortable here with little threatening us. I think the only thing that has even happened to us is the power outage of 2003.

Does this give us a false sense of security I wonder...

Rhain
Old 09-30-2008, 11:33 PM   #4
Advocate Of Truth
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys. I'm in North Bay ontario. I have assembled a small team of 4 so far and although it is tough to get through to people. They can't ignore the inevitable. Today marks the end of the fiscal year for the US so they'll have to pay up or else. Let's keep in touch with eachother so that is case of any emergency we could somehow join forces. Peace...
Advocate Of Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:02 PM   #5
kaedin32x
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys, im from sioux lookout, its around the tbay area. just gonna put my two cents in and hope that we can get some sorta larger organization effort underway if possible
kaedin32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #6
Rhain
Avalon Senior Member

Our numbers are small but that's ok.

With the election in the for front getting our word out will be difficult. If Oct 7 rings true then we will have to get a bigger soap box.

We can only hope that the hype will pass uneventful.

Please encourage family and friends to read, read and ya read. The information is out there from so many points not just here.

Googling 2012 is what convinced me.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys, I'll be relocating shortly towards the timmins area. Glad to see there's a few of us up here. I've done extensive research in the northern ontario regions, along with following major news hype and alternative news hypes, (canadian and globally) weeding out between the two as I'm sure most of you have done so also. If I can be of any help with the group, let me know.
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:50 AM   #8
Eyesa2diffcolors
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Sault Ste Marie. Happy to see there are some enlightened folks in the north. I have my family slowly coming around and a few friends back in southern Ontario coming around aswell.
This finacial collapse has really got them thinking about what I have been saying for years now. I agree with the earlier post about us creating our own reality and how staying positive is really important.
Fear is your enemy and were THEY want you to be. In a constant state of fear. Nothing wrong with prepairing for the worst. I would keep away from the 2012 end of the world stuff and focus on the spiritual uplifting stuff out there.
David Wilcocks views are close to the way I see this situation unfolding. I have had alot of sancranicities happen to me since I went from the end of the world view, to the spiritual way of viewing the situation.
I'm really looking forward to a more peacful society in the near future and hope enough of us wake up so this transition will be smooooth.

Peace!
Eyesa2diffcolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:47 AM   #9
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote