Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #26
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #27
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think you are right on the money on this. TPTB have already had

discussions on brining about a end of the world scenario, that is in my opinion

why Israel was founded. I think something big is being planned behind

the scenes, something is indeed brewing, what that something is, your guess

is as good as mine.
I think there some aspects of our reality that they just simply can not control,
with the one in Haiti it's anybodys guess.
I just finished watching Ian Langold today and I realised that ptw are simply a tool in consciousness hands, fullfilling divine plan with there own dimise at the end, this is why they just can't have any success with lhc, universe wouldn't allow it.
Without catalysts like port-au prince sheeple are not gonna wake up!

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:11 PM   #28
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

There's many ways to divert these harmful frequencies , this has been my work for the last 3 years. It all sounds like science fiction I know. Statistics of severe abnormalities within humans especially in the area of behavior cannot be attribute to primitive instinct alone. Even animals act more civilize than humans.
The statistics of people with severe psychological problems are on the rise, worst of all the present modern medicine solutions to these problems do not offer much hope. As a participant of the project avalon forum we are creating a counter culture which is offering concrete solutions to our world. Just look at what happen to the H1n1 vaccine, many people refuse to take the vaccine even when it was made mandatory. Imagine 10 million people joining in to create a conscientious force of intent to derail all of these black projects which are creating havoc and destruction. Imagine this forum a couple of years down the road we about to change history as we know it.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #29
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
I think there some aspects of our reality that they just simply can not control,
I just finished watching Ian Langold today and I realised that ptw are simply a tool in consciousness hands, fullfilling divine plan with there own dimise at the end, this is why they just can't have any success with lhc, universe wouldn't allow it.

gibonos
There is where I disagree, TPTB has had its successes and the Guardian Alliance too, I work with energy and things are very real

You may want to review the videos on Luciferianism and Satanism to understand how TPTB work

We can still hold our own and create change, use our energy to create our reality not theirs. Of course one can only chose to do nothing and fall with the majority it is a choice too but then when there is destruction like this...one also thinks that we are allowing it by not doing anything

Not choosing is choosing too

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #30
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

Quote:

gibonos
I agree. That is why I believe that whole swine flu pandemic never got anywhere

, because the guardians wouldn't allow that to happen. It is hard to tell, when

they will step in and when they won't.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #31
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We can still hold our own and create change, use our energy to create our reality not theirs. Of course one can only chose to do nothing and fall with the majority it is a choice too but then when there is destruction like this...one also thinks that we are allowing it by not doing anything
I'm talking from a bigger perspective, lets say there was a quake coming either way, so if they had anything to do with it, they where let to do so.

We can't create it if it's agaist the universe's will, so to say,
same aplly to "can"

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #32
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
There is where I disagree, TPTB has had its successes and the Guardian Alliance too, I work with energy and things are very real

You may want to review the videos on Luciferianism and Satanism to understand how TPTB work

Cheers
With this I very much agree
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #33
hobbit
Unsubscribed

The actual cause of an earth quake and of volcanos needs establishing IMHO.

If You read up about Edwin leedskalnin and his magnetic flows, you may begin to realise the electrical nature of this reality, and how this could be manipulated to discharge or implode in huge flows.
Basically it's where the dust is created imo, as much of the mass forgets what it is, litterally the bindings of matter are released.
To simplify this just imagine every adjacent atom holding hands with it's neighbour, the left hand holding the right hand, positive and negative attracted.

Then consider that ordinarily there are balanced flows of these opposite magnetic flows permeating all.
But naturally these flows overload, thus volcanos errupt, not from this nonesense of a molten core, but because of a huge resistance occuring along a natural pathway that these flows occur.
The earth quakes been the opposite where huge flows implode into the earth and ripples are sent out of one side of the opposite flows, thus mass in it's path lets go of it's grip, it forgets what it is for fractions of seconds.

If You had a device that can gather up one side of this opposite flows and project them like a beam at the ionosphere, then a hole could be punched through the protective layer and an implosion from the pressure outside the protective layer would beam down at a point way over the horizon( tunguska, tesla 1908)
These flows are none visable, they naturally vortex in both positive and negative( clockwise and counter clock)
pathways .
It may be possible to hit the pin head of a needle with such projections.

If this was caused, then watch those who have the loudest calls for GLOBAL forces to be created in the future to react fast to such as this, in other words they create the occurance for the good of their adjenda, a global adjenda.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:29 AM   #34
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
others feel it in the solar plexus
Please tell me more about what you are referring to. Are you talking about HAARP or positive energy from higher realms? I woke up with a distinct buzzing in my solar plexus a couple of days ago- but mine was a very pleasant sensation accompanied by a feeling of bliss.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:21 AM   #35
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Cheers
Agreed.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:52 AM   #36
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe HAARP went back in time and caused the San Francisco earthquake in 1906. Maybe a lot of things...
It did cross my mind but I don't think so. If that sort of thing is true, it's all over but the crying. It's interesting how people see events through the prism of their chosen belief system. Some people say God did it, others think some evil group of Humans caused it. Could it be a shifting of tectonic plates caused by the Earths nearing proximity to Planet X ? Or the Hollow Moon Space ship deal is shooting back? You make the call!
All we really know is that the people of Haiti are suffering.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:24 AM   #37
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Intentional or not the HAARP experiments test done in weather modification by the NAVY and Air Force the secondary effects are creating havoc. If you want to unite the world in a common cause Haiti who has been abandon by the international community now becomes a focal point. I sincerely hope that it does not become another Katrina. Frequencies experiments especially in the electromagnetic ionosphere by the ptb have alter and affected the mood and emotional well being of people around the world. Is time to put an end to these experiments.

Heavens I hope and pray it was NOT HARP induced. It's does strike a nurve in that it occurred so close to the capital.

I agree with with Mr. Hogland that the technology should be allowed to be developed for peaceful means, but who's minding the store?

It's been six weks and I'm still in a state of shock from a trainload of visions, an encounter with the AI wave mentioned on a Camelot text article (will post a thread on it soon) and a NDE that followed. The powers have tech that far exceeds the old atomic era and vigillance of the people is needed now more than ever.

And those who have a few extra pennies, I updated my local activist site with
some ligitimate links to donate to the Haitian relief efforts.

Scroll down to the photo of the "Humanity Tree."

http://northhollywoodarts.com

May all your earthquakes be spiritual ones,

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:23 AM   #38
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to all for your comments and opinions.....but can anyone answer my questions please?

Is a haarp (or whatever similar system, I'm not accusing the USA of acting alone here) earthquake characterized by an epicentre at 10km, 6.3 mile depth? or can they be variable depth?
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #39
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
Please tell me more about what you are referring to. Are you talking about HAARP or positive energy from higher realms? I woke up with a distinct buzzing in my solar plexus a couple of days ago- but mine was a very pleasant sensation accompanied by a feeling of bliss.
Both positive and negative pulses of energy run through Earth electromagnetic grids. It takes a bit of practice but one can detect both

Negative energy, some from outer space or from HAARP instalations will show symptoms characteristic of over stimulation of the vagus nerve, I lost the links to the research when my computer crashed last year but there is plenty information regarding this just by searching with google

The buzzing could be produced by overstimulation of the nerve

You could try the maharic shield, it will minimize the impact of these energies

Love
Old 01-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #40
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

PS The feeling of blizz can be that you are conecting the energies that are from higher realms, 12d, etc

Love
Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #41
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm talking from a bigger perspective, lets say there was a quake coming either way, so if they had anything to do with it, they where let to do so.

We can't create it if it's agaist the universe's will, so to say,
same aplly to "can"

gibonos
I take your point but before something happen we can always change our mind and not create it

By raising our awareness and making the right energetic decissions we can minimize the impact that the sleeping mass consciousness (which is manipulated by TPTB) is creating because one awaken individual holding high frequency helps "average" the energies

For example, in the case of Haiti. We can feel compassion for its people and do what we can to help in an effective way or

We can freak out and be afraid thus contributing with the release of our emotional energy to a similar future event

What it is little understood is the power of humanity to comunicate instructions to the electromagnetic grids of the planet so if the majority of the quanta (+50 pct) is afraid that causes Earth changes and bad weather.

The quanta is not directly related to the number of people but to the level of light quotient that each individual carry. A person of high quanta can be as effective as millions of unawakened individuals

HAARP is a more agreesive way to achieve earth changes and has a different agenda but, we still can change this by being in our power, free from fear and being responsible for the energy of our Aura and the thoughts we are putting out there. It is not easy but achievable

Humans once had the power to direct the elements, this is the big secret that TPTB does not want us to know

Love
Old 01-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #42
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

I also have a question about HAARP. I know little about it and I don't understand much about the technology yet. I know it can affect weather and also affect behavior and such... My question is if HAARP is used, does it have "weather-related side effects" in and around the area where a HAARP facility is located at?

I can testify that on that day I woke up with a migraine headache and a weird sensation deep within my chest. This lasted almost all day but started to fade after 6 pm (I live in PR so we share the same Time Zone as Haiti) and completely dissapearing by 7 pm. The funny thing is that I noticed here in PR that it started to rain about 10 pm that day.

It's been 4 days after and it has been constantly raining to the point that we are having problems of flooding in some areas of the island. What is interesting for me is that I've looked at a weather radar everyday and a rain cloud has been stationary and revolving around the island since Wednesday.

I know this is pure speculation but I decided to write about it since you never know if it there is some truth to it. If I am completely wrong at least I will have the experience of learning more from your collective knowledge on the subject.
Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #43
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

That is interesting Virma. I know my wife suffers from migraines, usually when a severe storm is coming (deep low pressure).

Do you get migraines often?

If this was not Haarp induced, then the Haitian people have extremely bad luck, because where this hit on the island could not be any worse as it hit the most populated area.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #44
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This what Benjamin Fulford has to say about this...

The desperate, evil, Bush Nazis attack Haiti with a Tesla Earthquake machine

The recent earthquake in Haiti was caused by an earthquake machine using technology developed by Nicola Tesla, according to MI6. The earthquake machine is not HAARP as I have previously suggested but rather some sort of nuclear device, according to this source and a CIA source. The CIA source says an expedition sent to the epicenter of the Indonesian earthquake that triggered the tsunami found it to be totally lifeless one year later, something that could only be explained by radiation. “The oil companies won a war and got rights to the oil in that region and nobody even heard about it,” the CIA source said.
In confirmation of these comments, recently declassified documents show the US government planned to attack Japan with a tsunami towards the end of World War 2 by setting of a large explosion along an underwater fault zone.
The attack on Haiti was a Bush/Nazi faction response to the ongoing cut off of their financial assets, according to the sources. The attack cut undersea cables and prevented the transfer of large sums of money to South American central banks. In addition, the attack was a warning by the Nazi faction saying: “If you squeeze us too hard we will start killing lots of people.” These criminals need to be punished for these evil acts.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...%E3%82%8B.html
Old 01-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #45
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
This what Benjamin Fulford has to say about this...
The desperate, evil, Bush Nazis attack Haiti with a Tesla Earthquake machine
The recent earthquake in Haiti was caused by an earthquake machine using technology developed by Nicola Tesla, according to MI6. The earthquake machine is not HAARP as I have previously suggested but rather some sort of nuclear device, according to this source and a CIA source. The CIA source says an expedition sent to the epicenter of the {snip}
WOW...interesting how the mass conscioussness of humanity is allowign/creating this...

Last edited by Karen; 01-16-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: shorten quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:13 PM   #46
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

On second thoughts, I still think that it is all part of the activations that TPTB are doing, I don't know their schedule but they intend to activate 48 before 2012 that is not that much time, all in the tropics and ecuator

I guess we will have to look at what happens in the comming months....

What is bothering me is why the CIA and MI6 will come now with this kinda of information? surely it is not because they are "good guys"? I smell rat here but can not put my finger on it...
Old 01-15-2010, 03:16 PM   #47
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

Hi MICJER.

No I don't suffer from migraines. The only times I used to suffer from them was when there was going to be a tremor, once the tremor energy was released my migraine was gone. I used to live in the SF Bay Area and it was here that I've learned about this "special" skill I guess I have.

That Tuesday I had that type of headache but I would have nevr associated it with an Earthquake here in the Caribbean/Atlantic area. I mean there hasn't been any strong earthquakes since 1946 for what I have been told.
Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #48
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

I am being skeptic here:

US is sending 10,000 troops to Haiti, why not UN peacekeeping force!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8462221.stm
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #49
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

5.6 in Venezuela today.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:29 PM   #50
gita
Avalon Senior Member

This article may shed some light on the whole thing. It’s pretty good.

http://rense.com/general89/hait.htm
gita is offline   Reply With Quote