Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #26
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Well spoken Unlimited mind
I'll add some more wisdom blowers below.

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them-that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like

Lao-Tse

He who knows much about others may be learned, but he who understands himself is more intelligent. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

Humanity is under great pressure to evolve because it is our only chance of survival as a race. This will affect every aspect of your life and close relationships in particular. Never before have relationships been as problematic and conflict ridden as they are now. As you may continue to pursue the goal of salvation through a relationship, you will be disillusioned again and again. But if you accept that the relationship is here to make you conscious instead of happy, then the relationship will offer you salvation, and you will be aligning yourself with the higher consciousness that wants to be born into this world. For those who hold to the old patterns, there will be increasing pain, violence, confusion, and madness.

Eckhart Tolle

The word enlightenment conjures up the idea of some superhuman accomplishment, and the ego likes to keep it that way, but it is simply your natural state of felt oneness with Being. It is a state of connectedness with something immeasurable and indestructible, something that, almost paradoxically, is essentially you and yet is much greater than you. It is finding your true nature beyond name and form.

Eckhart Tolle

Kindness
Old 09-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #27
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

This forum was inspired by George Green's books and the general intent is to support the "ground crew" as described in his books. His work is CHANNELED FROM ET SOURCES.

That means this forum was ESTABLISHED in ALIGNMENT with CHANNELED material. Doesn't get much more metaphysical than that.

The spiritual concepts outlined in that material are in alignment with all messages of "we create our reality" metaphysics, which are in alignment with quantum physics. Thats the foundation this forum was created on.

Why is that now an issue? If one doesn't agree with a spiritual approach to answering the reality of our world today, one certainly does not have to participate in a discussion of it, at all. But, I thought that's why this forum was started.

The nature of a forum is sharing and discussion. That provides for a wide range of participation-it HAS to. If it doesn't, then its just an academic discussion. But right now, on our planet, things are in such great flux, that even within a very small group of aligned consciousnesses, ie, here on this forum (we ARE a very small group, relatively, wouldn't you say?) there is a vast range of spiritual development, life experience, education, etc. So, we have to allow for that. This "experiment" has never been done before!

I wish that we didn't have to pay to participate in the forum, but $5 a month? I spend more than that in two days on coffee. I think I can handle $5.

The experience we are having on Earth now is something none of our ancestors have ever had (at least in THIS millenium, lol!) Perhaps taking a deep breath and reaching out for each other, and staying aligned to our heart center would be a GOOD thing. I'm not sure the intellect can navigate these waters unaccompanied. I sure don't want to rely on MY intellect....it's not exactly the most "enlightened" being in and of itself, if you know what I mean!

Lots of love and blessings to everybody!

~We are going to make it~take a deep breath, go within, trust the process!~
Old 09-28-2008, 10:56 PM   #28
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

really bad vibe on this forum lately.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:13 PM   #29
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
i think you misunderstand, i never said "mind" i said "consciousness", which exists separately from your mind, the mind doesnt "create" consciousness its "biological computer" in order for consciousness to interact in the holgraphic 3 dimesional reality. this is physics and science, not "new age conformity"

look into some books about quantum mechanics and the nature of reality.
clearly your body is important, and if blackwater para military people come to round people up, ill certainly avoid them.
your here to experience whatever you experience and evolve from your experience. if there were no challenges to physical existence we wouldnt evolve both physically and spiritually.

what im saying is try and understand the nature of YOU and YOUR reality and what lessons you can learn while your here. not fearing death just means your not easily controlled by fear, it doesnt mean you jump off a building. free will means you have choice even if you think you dont- you do.
you can be negative or positve both have value- personally i want to be in harmony with others and the environament, thats my choice. unfortunatley the people who choose negativity have great power because of our very fear of death and only living in survival.

wars would stop instantly if everyone were to realize this and realize each of us has the power to do EXACTLY what we choose. no one can make you kill another person, its your belief that "they" can, so in fact "they" do because you give them the power to do so- its just as easily the other way around.

if someone said you have to join the army or youll be shot, then i would say "too bad im not joining" then whoever was supposed to shoot me has to make a choice to do so, and most likely he would only do so for fear of harm or death himself- its not that he wants to.

everyone is taking orders all the way up the line.
it stops when YOU dont follow orders. this is the big secret the few have ruled the many since we stopped being small tribes and became "civilized"

no one is going to make me kill another, thats why i think "aware" people who talk about heading to the hills and buying guns arent "aware" of anything, theyre just a little ahead of the curve on current events.

this isnt new age pseudo science mumbo jumbo, this is common sense and i dont need an alien or a new age guru to figure this out.

-kyle
"this isnt new age pseudo science mumbo jumbo, this is common sense and i dont need an alien or a new age guru to figure this out."

Thank you now your using Philosophy my friend! Thats what it all about aside the Politics and Spirituality - why we do stuff.

Everyone here at Avalon are the type of people i could thrive and be comfortable around, Zorgon i give you nods here for your great research and Exchanger i say thank you for the kind Spiritual words all and all we have some interesting people here who desire a change.

I have seen ALOT of good people around here to name a few -arcora, EYES WIDE OPEN, ForsakenFalcon, King Lear, P4BL0, QUESTINY, those are some i can actually remember but heck its impossible to name you all! you all have gave me a little piece of the puzzle, so for that i say thank you and mostly offer personal advice when someones in the dirt.

Sometimes i would rather talk to people about THEM rather then the subject at hand so it can leave me looking out of the picture, which i exactly like.

Im just here to offer advice to you all. You guys do rock!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #30
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
really bad vibe on this forum lately.
yup... like breathing really heavy air. Maybe its doing a cleansing.

P.S. Theresa, thank you for putting things into perspective. Your words are always well chosen, and in tact.

Old 09-28-2008, 11:42 PM   #31
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=BPhill;30857]Lol, that made me laugh...[/QUOTE

Truth will never be found from external sources. Truth comes from within. If we really knew the truth and these guys were revealing the real secrets. They wouldn't be alive.
Phil schnieder was a true whistle blower and he's six feet under. These other guys talking about ninjas taking out the illuminati are a joke.lmao These other blowers of the whistle are just blowing a whistle.lmao I love humanity and the J RODS. We will say anything to keep food on the table.LMAO Truth will be revealed when we collapse our own towers of IGNORANCE and fear of DEATH.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:57 PM   #32
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

points well made arcora! listen ,there is no reason why all of our ideas can't be harmonious,as long as their intent is a positive one in nature. life is give and take,ying and yang etc...a balancing act with forces pushing and pulling each other bringing everyone higher. we need everyone. everyone must respect one another. tptb would like nothing more than to see this fall apart. this spat is trivial ,unnecessary,and blown out of proportion. until kerry or bill give a message that specifically makes certain opinions unwelcome i say everyone continue as they were.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #33
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
This forum was inspired by George Green's books and the general intent is to support the "ground crew" as described in his books. His work is CHANNELED FROM ET SOURCES.

That means this forum was ESTABLISHED in ALIGNMENT with CHANNELED material. Doesn't get much more metaphysical than that.

The spiritual concepts outlined in that material are in alignment with all messages of "we create our reality" metaphysics, which are in alignment with quantum physics. Thats the foundation this forum was created on.

Why is that now an issue? If one doesn't agree with a spiritual approach to answering the reality of our world today, one certainly does not have to participate in a discussion of it, at all. But, I thought that's why this forum was started.

The nature of a forum is sharing and discussion. That provides for a wide range of participation-it HAS to. If it doesn't, then its just an academic discussion. But right now, on our planet, things are in such great flux, that even within a very small group of aligned consciousnesses, ie, here on this forum (we ARE a very small group, relatively, wouldn't you say?) there is a vast range of spiritual development, life experience, education, etc. So, we have to allow for that. This "experiment" has never been done before!

I wish that we didn't have to pay to participate in the forum, but $5 a month? I spend more than that in two days on coffee. I think I can handle $5.

The experience we are having on Earth now is something none of our ancestors have ever had (at least in THIS millenium, lol!) Perhaps taking a deep breath and reaching out for each other, and staying aligned to our heart center would be a GOOD thing. I'm not sure the intellect can navigate these waters unaccompanied. I sure don't want to rely on MY intellect....it's not exactly the most "enlightened" being in and of itself, if you know what I mean!

Lots of love and blessings to everybody!

~We are going to make it~take a deep breath, go within, trust the process!~
Very well stated Theresa and thank you. Each forum has its own purpose. Camelot is for discussion, critical opinion, honesty, free style thinking, debate, education and discovery. This is the place where many folks are learning about some of the insider information for the first time. It takes time to digest what is being presented there. For example, it took me years before I was ever ready to even accept that ETs were existed in the "real" sense of the word and it took years to assimilate what I was learning.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough time for folks to take years to learn and assimilate everything that is being currently being revealed in these forums. Subsequently folks tend get irritated or angry because this info is a bit overwhelming and doesn't fit into many of the present day belief systems. Irrespective of the emotional upheaval, Avalon is the ground crew. These are the folks that are the leaders for the ones who are still "not on the bus."

Ground Crew members have already accepted that change is afoot and they want to be a part of that change in a positive manner. Some help hold the energy in the direction they would like to see the change move toward while others take care of the nuts and bolts. Just as the feet take us where we want to go; the head gives direction. All parts of the body is needed for it to befully functional.

Folks who are here at the Avalon site don't need to debate because that is already behind them. They don't need to be told to get ready because they recognize what is going on and are already making preparations.

For example, remember the story of the grasshopper and the ants? The grasshopper played during the summer while the ants stored food for the coming winter. Our grasshoppers (folks who are new to this info) need Camelot so as to learn and understand why Avalon is so important.

Those here in Avalon are downloading info and networking. They are sharing their expertise to help their fellow brothers and sisters. This is what Avalon is for.

Mahalo,

Carol
Old 09-29-2008, 12:31 AM   #34
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
These are people who PUT THEMSELVES ON THE LINE, possibly endangering their lives ... and this forum did not respect that.
Thank you for making this comment. Whistleblowers and insiders attempted to reach out to people and assist in the understanding of what's going on. Many tried to share and learn from each other. Many important thoughts and threads where shut down in the name of "positive thinking only."

I to have stopped with the information sharing.

I thank Bill and Kerry for all their hard work and I urge them to not censor the information they are receiving. It is up to the INDIVIDUAL to determine how to process the information. You are doing a disservice to those who follow your work to deny them the information. I beg of you to trust in the spiritual matureness of your members and not treat them like children by holding back crucial information. The information that has been shared and what was to be shared is neither positive nor negative. The individual has the right to decide that. I say this with great respect for both of you. Bless you and thank you.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:42 AM   #35
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Thank you for making this comment. Whistleblowers and insiders attempted to reach out to people and assist in the understanding of what's going on. Many tried to share and learn from each other. Many important thoughts and threads where shut down in the name of "positive thinking only."

I to have stopped with the information sharing.

I thank Bill and Kerry for all their hard work and I urge them to not censor the information they are receiving. It is up to the INDIVIDUAL to determine how to process the information. You are doing a disservice to those who follow your work to deny them the information. I beg of you to trust in the spiritual matureness of your members and not treat them like children by holding back crucial information. The information that has been shared and what was to be shared is neither positive nor negative. The individual has the right to decide that. I say this with great respect for both of you. Bless you and thank you.
I second.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:58 AM   #36
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I think we need to look at the facts here and stop making assumptions. One or two of the more assertive insiders were confronting other insiders that led to conflicted hurt feelings between them. That is what happened. Henry told me so himself. I suspect they will all return once things settle down and we have a new "protection" system in place where all posts to the insiders are read ahead of time by a moderator to check for inflamatory remarks and/or insulting language prior to the PM sent onto the person it is intended for.

Although some of the insiders forums are empty, the information was save. If they choose to put their information back up we have it for them to do so.

Meanwhile, all important info is being gathered by our research crew to go into new topic areas and will be made avialable to everyone in a few weeks. The diamonds are currently being sorted out from the sand.

Lots of work is going on behind the scenes and we are working as fast as we can because of how important it is for folks to have this information available to them.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:15 AM   #37
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I don't know if this is politically corrent or not but it cracked me up.

Last edited by Carol; 09-29-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:15 AM   #38
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I do not know if you notice but this looks like a food fight to me.
For the record I advice Bill and Kerry not to make this an exclusive membership only. Be inclusive of all irregardless of fees or not.
As you can see by the number of viewers on this thread not many happy people. Now I don't want to buy anybody's book, but hey people Bill and Kerry
got to try and live as far as I know they do not have any other source of income and many of us made a money pledge, chuuksss.
Oool Dood I feel your pain since I got to fix my roof. Yes!!! we need a little humour you ol dog
On the serious side hey I thank Bill and Kerry for project avOlOn home of the looney toons
Old 09-29-2008, 01:17 AM   #39
Tuza

Questiny, I would like to know if that is okay what you mean by Kerry and Bill holding back crucial information to the members. Thank you.

Old 09-29-2008, 01:22 AM   #40
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I think we need to look at the facts here and stop making assumptions. One or two of the more assertive insiders were confronting other insiders that led to conflicted hurt feelings between them. That is what happened. Henry told me so himself. I suspect they will all return once things settle down and we have a new "protection" system in place...
That may be what HD told you.

I stand by my statement that I learned his real name. That's not an assumption, that is fact.

I also stand by my statement that if I could find it, any agency interested in learning who HD actually was could find it.

My assumption is that HD will not be back.

Last edited by arcora; 09-29-2008 at 01:24 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:31 AM   #41
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know if this is politically corrent or not but it cracked me up.
fulford didn't say they would be feline!
Old 09-29-2008, 01:34 AM   #42
Tuza

Questiny quote: I thank Bill and Kerry for all their hard work and I urge them to not censor the information they are receiving. It is up to the INDIVIDUAL to determine how to process the information. You are doing a disservice to those who follow your work to deny them the information. I beg of you to trust in the spiritual matureness of your members and not treat them like children by holding back crucial information.

Could you explain this if you would Questiny please.

Old 09-29-2008, 01:50 AM   #43
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
That may be what HD told you.

I stand by my statement that I learned his real name. That's not an assumption, that is fact.

I also stand by my statement that if I could find it, any agency interested in learning who HD actually was could find it.

My assumption is that HD will not be back.
If what you say is true arcora, then I would like to know how you discovered that information. In addition, do you realize what you just did my posting this. Have you considered you may have put yourself in danger and Henry? Is this what you want?
Old 09-29-2008, 02:02 AM   #44
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
October 1st, this board is switching to a subscription model. I had intended to subscribe, but now I have made the decision to leave on September 30th.

I will share my reasons for those who care.

It isn't the money. It is the way this forum is evolving. These are my opinions on my observations - take them for what they're worth to you.

This started out as a GREAT idea. Build a forum where users could interact with 'whistleblowers', discuss topics of mutual interest, plan for the creation of communities etc.

Well, the whistleblowers are gone. The only ones left are Michael St. Clair and Duncan O'Finioan. Michael isn't exactly a whistleblower - he's an astrologer who has made a nice living warning the wealthy about world events. He's not really privy to any inside information - he's interpreting planetary alignments.

Duncan O'Finioan is a whistleblower. Although his story is heartwrenching, it is severely limited in scope. Although interesting, it doesn't give us a glimpse into the big picture. Best of luck to you Duncan.

The other whistleblowers were run off. Henry Deacon in particular. Henry was the real deal. Since his posts have been removed, I will tell you the reason he left. His identity was revealed here. It wasn't in an obvious manner as in "Henry Deacon's real name is XXXX XXXXX". It was made to be imminently discoverable. I discovered it and tried to warn the Admin but no action was taken. I'm no great investigator. If I could find it, certainly any agency curious about him now knows exactly who "Henry Deacon" was.

This is the lack of protection Henry was speaking of. He was brought here with the promise of protection of the founders and they didn't fulfill their responsibility. I prefer to give the founders the benefit of the doubt and believe that they were too busy or victims of a communication breakdown. Nonetheless, the value of this forum dropped significantly with the departures of Henry Deacon and John Lear.

The members here are good people. Most of you are well intentioned, loving, intelligent and lost. Lost isn't a bad thing. It is a state of being. It just is.

There are so many people running around here who believe that sending love out into the cosmos is the cure for every problem and the answer to every question. That's OK for you to believe that if you want. The problem is that your numbers are growing. You all are having such an impact on the other members that it is spreading. It is becoming like a Hari Krishna convention here.

You can celebrate that if you like. But just as the perfect slave is the one who thinks he is free, the best way to keep someone lost is to make them believe that they know where they are.

We are all confused about what is happening and we're all trying to find answers. Over the past 6,000 years of recorded human history there have been lots of sects that popped up professing that love is the answer. Unfortunately they have all failed. The Truth is not that simple.

Listening to what this channeler has to say, what that phsycic saw in a vision, or what some contactee claims to know may be worthwhile. But, like this forum, the real truths are mixed in with huge helpings of lies. So many here spout off new-age wisdom and platitudes in the same manner as fundamentalist Christians repeat a few bible verses. A phrase here, a thought there. As though all the wisdom of mankind could be found in that utterance. Beware.

Don't believe things just because you want to believe them. Believe only those things that are True. This is more difficult than it seems because we are our own greatest deceivers. Remember, there are a lot of Truths that we don't like.

The fear on this board is palatable. It is a peculiar type of fear though. I don't see people afraid for their lives - I see a lot of people who are deathly afraid of ideas that contradict their own neatly kept beliefs. The first step to learning is admitting that you don't know.

My advice? Don't be deceived. Don't conform. Find wisdom and share it. Don't be afraid of different ideas - after all, it is that open mind that brought you to the state that you are in. Don't close it now when you are so close to the finish. If you truly want to ascend, keep searching. You may be close but you are not there yet. Find some ideas that you don't like and explore them with your mind open.

We are facing the most profound questions and problems mankind has encountered in the last 26,000 years. Don't mistake wisdom for Truth.

My primary reason for leaving is this dynamic which is manifesting in front of my eyes. This does frighten me - I worry that with enough repetition I'll be like the subject in the video. After all, I am only human.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlJqR4GmKw

For the record, I am neither in service to myself or to others. (Yes, there is a third option.) I am in service to myself second. If I can help others along the way - I will do so. I would stay and try to help you all but you don't really want my help and I am running out of time.

I came here to find the answer to one succinct question. I did not get a direct answer - but I did find some clues to continue in my quest. I also discovered two more questions that I need answered. Thank you all for that.
I cannot agree with you more Arcora, such wise words u said fills exactly what i feel about this place since the beginning it was created.

I felt the fear you talk about, and that many people here are really scary.

This place is not place for me also, i don´t feel inside that this is a place where i can be of any practical use, it seems. Partially, i feel out of place by even participating in the forum in the first place, akward feeling but not surprising.

But leaving?, no real reason for that. Taking a quick look everynow and then?, most likely.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-29-2008 at 02:53 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:06 AM   #45
arcora
Banned

Quote:
If what you say is true arcora, then I would like to know how you discovered that information. In addition, do you realize what you just did my posting this. Have you considered you may have put yourself in danger and Henry? Is this what you want?
I will not tell you how I learned it because, if I did, his name would become common knowledge. I'm certain nobody here wants that.

I told you all about this in my OP for this topic.

I seriously doubt that I am in danger. A name is just a name and it would be a bad assumption to think that MIB will be arriving at my front door anytime soon because I know it. If I was worried, I would not have said anything. I have never met the man personally and don't think I ever will.

I waited to make the statement until Henry's threads were removed. This way nobody will stumble onto it in the same manner as me. That was out of respect for Henry.

I did PM the Admin (at the time) and suggested that he might want to delete the thread that led me to the info. I spoke cryptically and invited return questions. I never heard from the Admin and the thread was not removed until Henry did so himself.

I reposted my initial statement because I value my integrity and don't like it when some make contradicting statements that could cause others to think that I am a liar.

I know what I know and I know what I don't know. I speak the Truth.

I will let you all know if the MIB appear.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:08 AM   #46
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Let people be people.
If we quit this forum we, in fact, are limiting ourselves because we may miss that one person that has something to say that sparks thought for us.
If we don't like the certain types than we can simply wade through them like we do the constant disinformation that is out there.

Then again, we could find ourselves possibly closing off ideas that just may be real. So it may be a good idea to stay open.

Live Love,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 09-29-2008 at 02:11 AM. Reason: text edit
Old 09-29-2008, 02:08 AM   #47
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: September 30th - Goodbye

The ones who finish are the ones who endure, who don't quit.

Being human is messy. It is full of disappointment, deception, delusion and danger. The facts of life rarely measure up to the fantasy of our expectations.

Besides, the ones who need the most help are the ones who are lost, who are deceived and are overcome by strong delusion. These are all the more reasons for staying.

I will stick around. I have no illusions that my input is small and inconsequential compared to the enormity of our problems. But as for me, I will continue to do what I can to be a participant and to offer any help I can muster. I claim no immunity to self deception or self delusion. Some cherished convictions I hold to be true may eventually prove to be lies. That is one of the great challenges of this mortal life I suppose.

Hopefully we are all working towards the same goal - acquiring the truth that leads us to enduring life.

So decide for yourself if this Avalon idea is worthy or worthless. If it is worthless, if it is useless, then leaving it is perhaps the rational thing to do. But the worth of this project is only going to be what it could be if it is composed of people who have something worthy to offer.

That won't happen if such people give up, cop out and go away.

Who out there is man enough to stand in the gap?

Who is willing to be an advocate and defender for others even at the cost of what is most precious? Isn't that what real love is all about?

Regards,
Merkhava

Last edited by Merkhava; 09-29-2008 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:11 AM   #48
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya, arcora and racsouran don't let the door hit you on the way out! PEACE
Old 09-29-2008, 02:24 AM   #49
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkhava View Post
The ones who finish are the ones who endure, who don't quit.

Being human is messy. It is full of disappointment, deception, delusion and danger. The facts of life rarely measure up to the fantasy of our expectations.

I will stick around. I have no illusions that my input is small and inconsequential compared to the enormity of our problems. But as for me, I will continue to do what I can to be a participant and to offer any help I can muster.

Decide for yourself if this Avalon idea is worthy or worthless. If it is worthless, if it is useless, then leaving it is perhaps the rational thing to do. But the worth of this project is only going to be what it could be if it is composed of people who have something worthy to offer.

That won't happen if such people give up, cop out and go away.

Who out there is man enough to stand in the gap?

Regards,
Merkhava
What a very nice post Merkhava. Thank you so much for your thoughts.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:25 AM   #50
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

With the exception of the points made about the whistleblowers treatment, and the dissection of the recent witness video, which I agree with; I would say it is too soon to tell how this forum will play out and things can change. If I were considering leaving, I would at least wait till after October 14th

If the forum does go subscription then it will change a bit and certainly not all of those 3000 registered people will sign up - and if they do - hooray for Bill and Kerry, they can afford stuff again. (like a new camera and better sound gear ).

Personally I love this forum so far, even if I think I have lost a few posts here and there.

A..
Closed Thread