Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:02 AM   #1
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default email scams and the fbi and cia.

email scams and the fbi and cia. ever notice that these things are like cookies. and fallow your content viewed and posted. I got this email just now. and I have been posting links on the under where bomber. and much much more. I even kicked the door in at the fbi the other week and let them have it. just find it interesting here is the email scam letter. I call it intimidation. as I am having financial issues as we speak. Im having a had time paying my taxes to well you all know. we are not slaves. and how can I support a lie.

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED‏
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Sat 2/06/10 10:51 PM
To:

ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM.

For your information, we have been authorized by the President Barrack Obama to get everyone who is involved in money laundry and terrorism; this was as a result of what happened by a Nigerian man with reported links to al-Qaida who tried to blow up a US airliner with a new type of explosive device on Friday the 25th December before he was Subdue by passengers in what officials said was an attempted Christmas Day terror.

Now your name has also been included in the list of terrorism and money laundry because you have been taking this matter for granted since but now we have started taking our legal action because no one is above the law and we cannot allow anyone to bring shame to our country, since you have decided not to cooperate with us by furnishing us with the required certificate, we have therefore forwarded your name and information including your picture to the office of the Presidency as he required and right now he has warned us seriously and ordered that we should get everyone arrested and charge them to court immediately because this is not a childish play.

The best you can do right now is to forward to us the certificate that is FBI Identification Record and Tax Clearance so that we can forward it to the President and tell him that you earned the fund legally and not a money laundry or for sponsoring terrorism because this is what we are going to charge you of course you know the penalty and our government will not tolerate it any longer. For your information, you have only 3 working days to provide it otherwise you will be arrested immediately and hand your case file over to the presidency.

The ball is in your court, note that the person you will contact that will help you to get the certificate is Peter Benson Esq from London, United Kingdom. We are now back and ready to take up this case to any level because we cannot seat down and watch not only foreigners but also our own citizens to involve in illegal action, especially in money laundry and terrorism.

Be warned and don’t fail to get back to us immediately otherwise you will hear our knock on your door with hand-cuff, on your return to this message, we are going to confirm the email address of Peter Benson Esq so that you can contact him for the issunace of the certificate.

We look forward to hear from you today.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

ROBERT MUELLER, III
Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:17 AM   #2
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: email scams and the fbi and cia.

a-t.info@fbi.gov ligit email address? fbi.gov what do you think? maybe agent mueller does cases a-t? LOL!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 07:21 AM   #3
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

no fear here. would like to know your thoughts.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/...p/t-12095.html

I think there cookies. homeland security, its like a tag encase they ever look into your stuff. ect... these things seem to fallow what im reporting and emailing. fbi.gov is legit. shouldn't be avail.

Last edited by dagon; 02-07-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:33 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Sounds like one of those Nigerian scam letters. Very poor English - not at all official sounding. I'm not sure what you are thinking this is.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:48 AM   #6
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I think its part of home land security. and I think there like cookies. they fallow my content im viewing and sending. as well as using my contacts names in these scams usually in the field to identify from who. using a first mane of a contact and a last name of another contact. happens sever times a month. not paranoid. just an observation. I dont think there what we think.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

but I did kick in the door of the local fbi office a few weeks ago... just ranting about 911. all the facts. and told them I believe were being poisoned. the Giorgia g stones, like what really going on. by our own choice fluoride, and all the dirties in the vacs, I even told them I think were all in some way being controlled. by foods sound and politics, I went off. freaking nazi freaken bush family. facts are facts. and the peaces don't fit. not the best thing I know. needless to say they didnt have much to say.. told them to get to work basically. where are the black boxes? where is the plane? why didnt we put it in a hanger and re figure it and find the truth. and the same with the building. and #7, on and on.. the explosive in the dust.. ****** off!!! ya know... were not even being told the truth about archaeology and what were really finding. soo pisd off. freakin war.... pised off..... brain washed and told how to feel.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #8
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

im suggesting haarp was used to close the eyes of the public to the facts..
over the cell towers... ring ring hello...
Old 02-07-2010, 08:04 AM   #9
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

the scary part is its possible and likely but nobody wants to face it. and now Haiti. and whats being said there. we really need to organize and put a stop and some controls on things.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #10
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

whew!! im all over the place tonight.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:08 AM   #11
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
a-t.info@fbi.gov ligit email address? fbi.gov what do you think? maybe agent mueller does cases a-t? LOL!!!
To answer your question about legit address. The answer is no, that address does not exist.

Scam Email "ATTENTION." from "Federal Bureau of Investigation" on Oct 22, 2007

http://www.scamdex.com/scam-database...mail-04390.php

Last edited by Harry_CDN; 02-07-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Harry_CDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #12
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I know how you feel dagon, but you have to chill, or who is going to do the excellent fishing?
Just let them know telepathically how you feel, it's less messy that way and the fbi fools at the front of house are not programmed to respond in any way that would be useful for you.
You could get dumped in an institution if you are not carefully selective in who you rant too, and that would be tragic.
Still, hope the rant made you feel better, I need one from time to time. I agree with Karen the letter is foreign in origin, so don't sweat it.

keep cool or be a fool, m'kay? It's hard to know these things, but it will get exposed, the time is fast approaching, heck, its already in motion.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #13
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

well Im sure it is a Nigerian scam of some sort i get them all the time. but I also think there not what we think thay are. just my observation.. and I do know, it wasn't the best thins to do ranting at the fbi. and I was hot. Im hot every day knowing that humanity has been lead astray. I cant stand it.. and I dont se the masses moving. just a few.... way to few.... and yes it is falling apart and yes fishing is always nice. but even that is falling apart. I cant tell you how ****** off I am knowing were killing in people over a lie. for starters. there is no end to the hole im my heart with whats going on on earth and the humans. and our rights and responsibilitys. and im not talking taxes.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:51 AM   #14
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Just let them know telepathically how you feel.
keep cool or be a fool, m'kay?
A thought is energy. Focus it.

Keep on churning the wheels of that mind - we are all ONE vibrational energy.

(Well, except the crazy dudes that have been living off of blood or whatever for 100's if not 1000's of years).
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:09 AM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

The English is terrible
Quote:
Be warned and don’t fail to get back to us immediately otherwise you will hear our knock on your door with hand-cuff, on your return to this message, we are going to confirm the email address of Peter Benson Esq so that you can contact him for the issunace of the certificate.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Peter Benson Esq.

got this from http://www.scamdex.com/MHON/S/msg00858.php
it seems mister benson has his fingers in way to many cookie jars the only lawyer the FBI would direct you to would be one in the Dept. Of Justice should they wish your co-operation. If you were a suspect they would not send an e-mail they would visit you in person to ask questions or pick you up without warning and take you in for questioning.

http://www.scamdex.com/MHON/S/msg00858.php

Dear Friend,
I am BARRISTER PETER BENSON, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Patrick. a
Citizen of your country, who used to work with Total Development Company here in Dakar Senegal.
Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2001, my client, his wife and
their only son were involved in a car accident Cove town, Ireland. All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate
any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of
his family hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in Transfering the Assets and Capitals, valued at US$10.5million
left behind by my client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security
Finance Company where this huge deposits were lodged.
The said Security Finance Company which is located overseas, has issued me a notice to provide the
next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next fourteen official working days. Since
I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek the consent to
present you as the next of kin to the deceased, since you are of the same Nationality, so that the
proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
Therefore,on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and
modalities for transfer.
I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim. All I
require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee
that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the law. Please get in touch with me through this email or call me on +221-5181745 +221-5181745
for more details.
Best regards,
BARRISTER PETER BENSON
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #17
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Please let those silly Feds know it's Barack, not Barrack.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #18
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

yes I agree with you all. and I don't think Im in some spy trouble. and I dont think there going to swoop down and scoop me up. Im not in fear or panicked. I could care less for the most part really. I been getting email from mueller for about 3 years now. Im just wondering where he got my email address. why for years I get sent from what looks to be obvious from the same wrighter again and again for years. nothing is ever dun and we just accept it as some scam. yah right, if they have to technology do do what thay do than they canbe cough and stopped. you cant even block the senders. they always find a way into your account. I think there is something more to these than we think... that's all mi bringing attn to.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #19
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

The FBI has terrible grammar...
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #20
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
The FBI has terrible grammar...
Why ...whats she done?
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:30 PM   #21
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

as a fallow up.

I did find this interesting. same name in this vid. LOL agent robert s mueller. watch the end of the article shown. in the fbi. guess hes the main man or something? and I am all about 911. just noticing no panic. I find it interesting. and have a @fbi.gov I still say these things are not what we think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGAiyJ_l2a8

and a fallow up to that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMcii8smxk

Last edited by dagon; 02-10-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #22
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

it would be interesting to see who all got this email.