Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 12:13 AM   #26
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

I think he is very accurate on a lot of things that he talks about and is a very brave man. I have no problem believing the reptilian stuff.
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:08 AM   #27
Katherine
Avalon Senior Member

I love the guy! Very informative and a straight shooter. Takes no sh.. from anyone. Awesome. If you haven't watched his 'Big Brother...' video on You Tube.....it's a MUST SEE! I've wondered for a long time now why Bill & Kerry haven't invited him for an interview. Too bad. As for reptilians. I remember the old TV series called 'V'. A great story line. I found it very plausible then and still do.

Also.....after reading more and learning more.....I find that the sci-fi genre (movies etc) sounds like it's actually based in REALity ...which is sorta shocking when you think about it. Now - anytime I watch any sci-fi I can instantly relate to something I've read or heard and actually KNOW that it's no longer sci-fi but totally real! I'm beginning to think that this is 'their' way of prepping us for ??? whatever. The more we're fed this stuff the more complacent we become. It won't shock us - it'll just be common knowledge because we'll have seen so much.
K
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:55 AM   #28
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

At the end of the day david icke as brought a lot of truth into this world and as opened up the gates of light just as project camolot as so people who are in the dark can walk through
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #29
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone,

I found this somewhere sometime ago thought to share for those in search of truth, and again there is no judgment! Just some info. May us all lead to ultimate salvation.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...being-used.pdf

Elias

Last edited by elias; 09-11-2008 at 12:11 PM.
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #30
korzinabaskets

Smile Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Mr Icke seems over the years to have gone down one road and he only had so much info after that
i think he was pushed into coming up with new stuff for his books and fans, he was never going to turn round and say " thats all i know"

Last edited by korzinabaskets; 09-11-2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 09-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #31
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Up until a few years ago I was like 99% of the British public and thought David Icke was a deluded w...ker. I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologise to Mr Icke for that uninformed view.

I've no problem with the reptilian thing, I guess there are goodies and baddies as in every sector of existence. Lets face it, if you looked like Godzilla chewing on a thistle wouldn't you want to cover it up !!
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #32
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

If it was not for David I would not be awake. The book "And the truth shall set you free" literally appeared in my draw at work 10 years ago...and to this day I still do not know how it got there. I wonder how he has survived given he is such a whistleblower, I do often wonder whether he is one of the good reptiles!! hehe, but ultimately I find him the daddy Mac of all this. Brilliantly articulate too, I just love listening to him. And I totally believe the reptile thing, I look for them on a day to day basis. Too many testimonies from un connected people to write it off. And if it is dissinfo to put us off the NWO...well im still listening.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #33
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Bessides the Reptile thing he surely is right on NWO and world wide conspiracies, but as Davd Wilcock and also Alex Jones he makes sooo much false assumptions on historical issues.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #34
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

I love David Icke. A true hero. He got the whole story many years before the rest of us, its hard to be a pioneer and stand at the front of the Q and know stuff before everyone else.

His attitude that love is everything, rests easy with me.

He will be revered in 100 years time....pity as he is a great man.

i for one have nothing but love for him, he came and watch me talking at brighton once about a healing. i was honored that he bothered.
love to all
Wildfire xxx read his books he knows the truth
The truth will set you free
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #35
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Orion,

If I may quote Kerry, I think it was in the latest telephone interview with Benjamin Fulford ... "If you listen to David Icke, who makes a lot of sense a lot of the time..."
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #36
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
I think he is very accurate on a lot of things that he talks about and is a very brave man. I have no problem believing the reptilian stuff.
Ive got the impression from watching David Icke that he is a very genuinly concerned person who has obviously done a lot of research because most of it can be confirmed.

Ive seen the way he was treated when he was a guest on 'Wogan'. That was an ansolute disgrace. It just put the last nail in the coffin of the old group idiot mentality syndrome for me. It just showed the length to which people have been manipulated into certain forms of thinking.

He was treated like the village idiot and received ridicule for many years. He had to watch his family endure ongoing ridicule and it only took a mention of his name in a pub for the whole congregation to burst out in laughter.
This is how we treat our heros..

Considering the absolute scorn he was to inflict on himself and his family by mentioning the lizard people from outer space i think he was a very brave man, a man of integrity and honour for doing so, holding his ground admist the constant ongoing jeering and ridicule. And he's made a few quid from it too, money well earned in my opinion.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:46 PM   #37
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All

A year and a half ago I was fully asleep... I've been on a roller coaster ride of awakening: RSI illness, kundalini tantra awaking course (in at deep end), Yoga, Tia Chi, Reiki, healing, lost 20+kg, bought half of crystals in the UK swimming with dolphins you name it I am a changed man now. I definitely feel I am on a healing path with a Physics and Acoustics background I definitely am meant to do something I'm not yet sure what it is yet. Free energy fasinates me (water as fuel !) as does alternative health (Rife/Bob Beck/collidial Silver).

David Icke's books have been a big part of me arriving here... My view is without the 'floater' in the punch of the lizards and the 'Wogan laughing stock' to start with he would have just been bumped off like so many whistleblowers without the floaters. This way he has slipped in the back door and is now so large it would awaken too many people getting rid of him now. A star with a floater
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:54 AM   #38
Chiel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

David is talking about lizards and dr. Beagle talks about that too in his 4-part monologue, "Top of Illimunati is reptilian". It's sounds really weird, and a lot of the 'forum people' have difficulties with that kind of view. But off course it's possible.
Anybody can clearify or comment?

Love,
Chiel
Chiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:23 AM   #39
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Folks:

Kerry and I were due to interview David Icke at the end of 2006, but he had to cancel at the last moment due to an emergency. Since then we've never been able to reschedule it - until now.

He's in San Francisco shortly, and we're both in California at the moment - so we're going to meet up and do the interview, probably in a couple of weeks.

I'm greatly lookng forward to it. His knowledge and intuition are both extremely high and my personal view is that in so far as as he's gone ahead of us all into this jungle, taking a lot of the heat - as has Jordan Maxwell, for instance, and of course quite a few other pioneers - he's made it MUCH easier for us to follow.

He's a brave man with the highest integrity who really knows his subject - and is unafraid to state what he thinks is or may be going on. We need more like him.

Very best to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:32 AM   #40
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I am super excited to hear PCamelot will interview David Icke himself!

That will be one awesome video!
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #41
Katherine
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, thank you - Bill & Kerry for getting a David Icke interview. I can't wait! He's truly AWESOME! I've never seen so much energy and passion when he gives a talk. It's inspiring! Makes one want to grab someone - anyone and give them a shake to wake them UP! WOW!
You two (too) are the best!
Love & Light
K
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:05 AM   #42
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

He has a large set of nades, he rocks and as time goes by he keeps being proven right! Check this out SHAMAN peace out!

http://www.newsforthesoul.com/icke-june25-2005.htm
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:45 AM   #43
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Bill and Kerry, this one will rock!
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:57 AM   #44
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

That's fantastic news!

I credit David Icke for my being here in the first place and stumbling upon Project Camelot when doing some of my own research.

I think he's an extremey brave person and I appreciate the difficulties he experienced in order to get to publicly share his information. His interview with Credo Mutwa was amazing and I will eternally be grateful to David for opening my eyes and that of others.

D
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:23 AM   #45
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

When I first started research into various processing methods one of the first incidents I viewed was myself as a reptilian in some distant past. After I saw that incident I lost my fear of reptilians. It felt great to be in that body but the problem was with regulating body temperature -- I got fried by a sudden solar flare.

I would propose that many of us were at one time or another living in a Reptilian society in some past life. I have not processed anyone yet who did not have a lifetime as some form of Reptilian. I am a clinical researcher, not a paid practitioner so I am not selling any service here, just reporting my observations in the hopes of helping someone to find relief if they are disturbed about the subject of Reptilians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Ive got the impression from watching David Icke that he is a very genuinly concerned person who has obviously done a lot of research because most of it can be confirmed.

Ive seen the way he was treated when he was a guest on 'Wogan'. That was an ansolute disgrace. It just put the last nail in the coffin of the old group idiot mentality syndrome for me. It just showed the length to which people have been manipulated into certain forms of thinking.

He was treated like the village idiot and received ridicule for many years. He had to watch his family endure ongoing ridicule and it only took a mention of his name in a pub for the whole congregation to burst out in laughter.
This is how we treat our heros..

Considering the absolute scorn he was to inflict on himself and his family by mentioning the lizard people from outer space i think he was a very brave man, a man of integrity and honour for doing so, holding his ground admist the constant ongoing jeering and ridicule. And he's made a few quid from it too, money well earned in my opinion.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:59 AM   #46
By Jove Old Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I have read several David Icke books and I was wondering what people have thought of him. I do not personally know anybody who I can talk to face to face about this type of thing and not come across as a complete lunatic. I was wondering if "Bill or Kerry" or anybody for that matter has had a chance to personally speek with David?
~~~

I was very lucky to meet and listen to David Icke for the 1st time in Coventry, England, many years ago, along with three friends. It was at this speech that he first disclosed information about Cathy O'Brien and explained how she had been a mind controlled slave for Presidents and drug dealers. He was very careful how he presented this information and it was clear that he only wanted to present the facts.

He has performed an immense task of 'telling what he knows' so that we could be better informed and prepared for events, which are all designed and lead to a carefully planned 'New World Order'.

He has been teaching this over, and over, for years now and yet he has never been swayed or bribed to shut up!

He stuck his neck on the line and faced ridicule for years before the penny started to drop and people finally began reading his books and listening to him.

I wonder how many of us here could do what he has done?

In one interview he tells how his son was tormented and bullied at school, simply because he was the son of David Icke.

How would YOU explain to YOUR son, that YOUR 'work' had to continue as it was important to help others, when he and your whole family are being scorned and ridiculed, just because of YOU and what YOU SAY?

It is clear to me, that virtually no one else could have done what HE has done, and stayed the course long enough to see the rewards of his work.

I am in AWE of his dedication and commitment to helping others.

Question:
Would YOU stand up and talk about Lizards and Reptilians and how 'they' can 'shape-shift' between dimensions or change their outward appearance?

Bet the answer is NO! - and the reason is because YOU don't want to LOOK or SOUND like an IDIOT, DO YOU?

YOU are frightened of what people might THINK!

Well, if YOU were David Icke and YOU had stayed the course like him, isn't it likely that people would recognise YOU as a man who is NOT frightened to expose the TRUTH? [same as Project Camelot]

Now if several people approached YOU in confidence and from different parts of the World, with different backgrounds and they ALL told YOU a similar story about how there are 'Lizards' or 'Reptilians' who can 'shape-shift' and change their appearance at will, or otherwise, what would YOU think?

Would YOU treat them all as IDIOTS, or would YOU interview and check out all their stories to see IF there could be ANY TRUTH in their stories?

And just suppose, after extensive research and futher direct contacts, etc., etc., this CRAZY story started to make SENSE and YOU believed it WAS in fact the TRUTH, WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT IT?

Would YOU stand up in a theatre and tell hundreds of people who have paid good money about 'Reptilians' and how they can 'shapeshift' into another dimension?

OR WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND TELL NO ONE, FOR FEAR OF WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK...???

That is WHY David Icke IS what he IS, and WHY he tells us the TRUTH, no matter how FOOLISH it may make him APPEAR to YOU, to me or to others!

~~~

You know something?

it's SILLY really...

we have REAL IDIOTS leading COUNTRIES AND Nations and controlling the destiny of the Planet, making Wars and mercilessly KILLING thousands of innocent human beings without a single tear being shed... and the strange thing is...

... THEY NEVER TELL US THE TRUTH...!!!

~~~
A dream...

... If ONLY we could find a President, or a Prime Minister, with a FRACTION of David Icke's courage, persistence and determination to SINCERELY help others, we would ALL be so much CLOSER to A WORLD OF PEACE.

~~~

Like David Icke, Kerry and Bill of Project Camelot are also recognised as exposing the Truth, even though some of the information is crazy, and that is also why the Whistleblowers know they can Trust them with their information!
~~~

Don't believe in Lizards/Reptilians? - watch this and CONVINCE me it's a joke!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eaaubr3nnHI

Last edited by By Jove Old Chap; 09-12-2008 at 04:23 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:13 AM   #47
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by By Jove Old Chap;8184... If ONLY we could find a President, or a Prime Minister, with a FRACTION of David Icke's courage, persistence and determination to SINCERELY help others, we would ALL be so much CLOSER to A WORLD OF PEACE.[/COLOR
[/SIZE]
~~~
Don't believe in Lizards/Reptilians? - watch this and CONVINCE me it's a joke!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eaaubr3nnHI[/COLOR]
I have always admired David Icke,
he would be a gr8 person to interview ...
he tells it like it is, and, does NOT stand down !!!
An excellent definition Jove Old Chap,
you put a lovely spin on, "it takes one, to notice one"

It is refreshing to see threads that celebrate people,
who are doing what, we should be doing !!!

I look forward to hearing that interview

Brightest blessings to all

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:55 PM   #48
Stephen

Well, I have not always admired David Icke.
It took me awhile to to fully understand his message and give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, after watching a few of his more recent videos I have come to respect the man.
Does he have all the answers? Of course not.
Does he have people's interests in mind? I believe he does.
Does he make some kind of a 'living' off of what he tells people? Yes.
However, I do not care. Because he doesn't charge for EVERYthing.
He does give a lot away and I see no problem with people trying to make a living.
I do not see this man as 'Rich'.

I see him as a person that is trying to do the right thing.
He is a 'Herald', a 'Town Crier'.
Some have called him a Prophet. Most people (that I know) misunderstand that term.
To be a Prophet in the sense of what David Icke is teaching means to Bring people back to the Truth.
I know many people and if you ask them what a prophet is they will mostly say: A Person that sees the future.

That is not what David Icke is. He is simply trying to Bring the Truth to People.
Or maybe better put: Reconciliation toward the Truth.

Many of the Old Testament 'Prophets' did just that.
This is why they were not liked very well.
The Truth was the last thing they wanted to hear....
Old 09-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #49
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with your post 'By Jove Old Chap', he is a man of courage and you know what they say about prophets... they are never accepted in their home town (and I'll add, sometimes never at all).

Not saying that he is a prophet of God, haha... just an emissary of truth.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:16 PM   #50
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Icke is great. Many people are scared to bring up subjects about the "agenda" even to their own friends and family. It takes a lot of will and courage to do it in front of so many strangers knowing full well he would be labeled a quack. We can all learn a lot from that I think.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote