Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #51
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Thanks Horizons and Moxie for your input. I was just interested in others' view on where the energy of celibacy fitted into all this and not so much the 3D stuff. Great views.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #52
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Making love to someone you really love can take you to fantastic spiritual highs
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #53
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
What would be ideal IMO would be to manage to have my own oobe and not pay too much mind to material like this. I would expect that my experience would differ like everyones would.

I have yet to accomplish this consciously however. What I don't care for is the tone of WARNING and DANGER and LOOK OUT for this and that when you get into the astral...why not just encourage people to have their own experiences and leave it at that? It's nice to have a little guidance but sheesh! Here is a pre-packaged cosmic view that seems distorted by an individual bias.

I agree with the poster who suggested the Seth books.
Seth Speaks (or was it the Seth Material) was the very first esoteric book I ever read way back when, and it set the course for further investigation, I'm really very glad it came into my life when it did and can still highly recommend it.
Thats just it -- you don't read M5 for the Author's knowledge of things, you read it for the EXPERIENCE. I completely disagree with some of the so-called knowledge in M5, I didn't read it to learn more truth. I read it because I was drawn to read it and it was, and continues to be, an experience I would have in no other way. I trust in no other source than my Higher Self - and M5 will help you,as an aid, to look within to that source.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #54
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Making love to someone you really love can take you to fantastic spiritual highs
Thanks for your input also Swanny - I hear you - Spritual heights.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #55
tsl
Avalon Senior Member

i've just got the matrix material from 1 to 5. that will be some reading
tsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #56
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsl View Post
i've just got the matrix material from 1 to 5. that will be some reading
I’ve not read the first four but Matrix 5 arrived in the post today - yep a lot of reading. Tsl please feel free to share your reading materials.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #57
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Matrix 5

If You cannot afford the book(s) ATM - I place this Link here so as to get whoever may want to - Started...

Matrix 5 Teaser Material

Last edited by Mercuriel; 03-09-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #58
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
If You cannot afford the book(s) ATM - I place this Link here so as to get whoever may want to - Started...

Matrix 5 Teaser Material

Now this link only has the first three books but it is a start for those without an Option.

Thanks Mercuriel - the link actually jolted my memory that I already have those saved in one of my folders - duh!

Last edited by gita; 03-09-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #59
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a brief summary of Icke's newest book..
http://davidickebooks.co.uk/index.ph...&productId=246
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #60
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Haven't read it yet but the subjects it touches on are on the Voyagers I and II, will try to get it

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:09 AM   #61
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I'm working through the excerpts. Definitely stirring up memories.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:59 AM   #62
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #63
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Matrix 5

As I like to offer different perspectives and let Consciousness decide - I also offer this Link...

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/valerian.htm

Old 03-10-2010, 02:24 AM   #64
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As I like to offer different perspectives and let Consciousness decide - I also offer this Link...

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/valerian.htm

"A: Whoa! Calm down! Patience! We are trying to tell you something important, and you keep asking questions. We have told you many times to communicate with each other and network and share ideas, because that is how you LEARN and PROGRESS! But, you are beginning to rely on us for all your answers, and you do not LEARN that way!!!!!!! "

SOUNDS LIKE GOOD ADVISE SO FAR...
Old 03-10-2010, 02:41 AM   #65
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Yes - I agree and as I took a greater look at the Material - I found certain "Issues" with It (Matrix 5) Myself. 43% of getting it right seems about right and while I haven't read It in detail (Matrix 5) by any stretch of the word - The Impression I got was to discern very heavily with this one. A Bad recipe is a bad recipe pure and simple. Try to get most of a recipe right and see how delicious that Meal turns out - LOL...

Addtionally - It would seem that only the Rich or those who can afford the Book are on a "Final Incarnational Experience" - No ?

That said - I could not find this eBook for DL (other than bitorrent). Now while I did find outlets that would send it to Me snailmail - The Price was ridiculous and only enforced My Impression of It as posted. When I have to pay for something that will enable Me and more importantly - The Human Race - To be Free of all of this BS and finally Progress - I get Red Flags instantly...

>Steps down off soap-box<

That said - To all others willing - Do as Thou Wilst...

Old 03-10-2010, 02:49 AM   #66
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes - I agree and as I took a greater look at the Material - I found certain "Issues" with It (Matrix 5) Myself. 43% of getting it right seems about right and while I haven't read It in detail (Matrix 5) by any stretch of the word - The Impression I got was to discern very heavily with this one. A Bad recipe is a bad recipe pure and simple. Try to get most of a recipe right and see how delicious that Meal turns out - LOL...

Addtionally - It would seem that only the Rich or those who can afford the Book are on a "Final Incarnational Experience" - No ?

That said - I could not find this eBook for DL (other than bitorrent). Now while I did find outlets that would send it to Me snailmail - The Price was ridiculous and only enforced My Impression of It as posted. When I have to pay for something that will enable Me and more importantly - The Human Race - To be Free of all of this BS and finally Progress - I get Red Flags instantly...

>Steps down off soap-box<

That said - To all others willing - Do as Thou Wilst...

...or if you were meant to have it you would find a way

Yes indeed, much discernment is needed. But then again in the day and time we live in we should discern everything.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:02 AM   #67
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
But then again in the day and time we live in we should discern everything.
I would even add to this by saying as You Increase - Your Discernment MUST...

Old 03-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #68
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I am more interested in the beings who are above him. He talks about "Higher Self", but so far I see no reference to the All-that-is and our connection with it.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:45 AM   #69
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I am more interested in the beings who are above him. He talks about "Higher Self", but so far I see no reference to the All-that-is and our connection with it.
Val did not write M5, he edited and published it, someone else going by "The Author" did. It is nothing like the other Matrix books that were by Val.
The Author does not believe in an All-That-Is. His stand is that our own Higher Self is the only god there is. And there are thousands of HS's having thousands of incarnations in the third density. When the HS is finished with this "game" it will spiral up and outta here to even higher densities for more experiences. But you would have to do a through read to really see all the info, which he says comes from his HS.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:09 AM   #70
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
Val did not write M5, he edited and published it, someone else going by "The Author" did. It is nothing like the other Matrix books that were by Val.
The Author does not believe in an All-That-Is. His stand is that our own Higher Self is the only god there is. And there are thousands of HS's having thousands of incarnations in the third density. When the HS is finished with this "game" it will spiral up and outta here to even higher densities for more experiences. But you would have to do a through read to really see all the info, which he says comes from his HS.
Perhaps something new is afoot, something that has never before been achieved in all the previous cycles of static -- an all knowing, all loving all powerful being, innocent AND wise, e.g., us. Perhaps no longer swept up in the cycle of re-birth of static.

In all my hundreds of hours of "looking" I have not yet met one higher self or bigger more powerful being (no matter how enlightened) who did not have polarity issues and traumatic incidents, right up to the point of their first individuation from the static. Have seen only false, polarized gods-unto-themselves. I think all of us played that role.

Perhaps I have to look further back.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:11 AM   #71
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I would like further clarity on what he means when he says "Nexus of Time".
Old 03-10-2010, 05:18 AM   #72
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Holy... I have to retract my statement .. anyone who states the following has clearly lost the plot in my opinion

Quote:
# If you feel attraction to the opposite sex, you are experiencing a DNA program that was put there in order to encourage our species to reproduce. In other words, heterosexual attraction is an expression of our genetic slavery. Homosexuality is the natural sexual expression of advanced souls.
# The prime spiritual law is that like attracts like, and so our natural, non-programmed state is to be homosexual for it implies that our DNA programming has weakened to the point whereby we are not obsessed with the opposite sex.

This goes against all the major systems of reality I tend to agree with (Law of one by Ra, Seth speaks, personal experiences of my own etc).. Also for anyone to state they have the 100% of truth and that it is completely undebatable into the system of reality we are in right now.. is pure ignorance on their part.. There are always distortions to any kind of information as a result of personal bias or misconceptions (something repeated over many times in the law of one channeling for example)... so even though the author might have done OBEs .. those are hardly objective as anyone with any real experience will tell you... one single stray subconcious thought or program and you are completely lost in the experience..

I'd really just stick to the Seth Speaks book 1 (haven't read the others, maybe they are just as good) for a well done explanation about the dynamics of incarnations/individual experience. I can't think of any reason why one would bother with the inferior Matrix5 material (which ironically claims to be the most supreme and truth containing book ever in the whole human history...lol... incredible)
Well 'The Chosen' I might have to agree with you about that quote!

The above 'quote' I do not remember reading in the matrix material so first off is it a misquote to discredit the 'author' or is this what the author thinks? Because if so, then I would have a problem with his thinking about the law of attraction as being only 'like attracts like' and that a final incarnation probably likes the same sex. If that is what the author believes then now I really question all of his material. Sorry but to become gay to be in a final incarnation is extremely laughable if the author wants to be gay then have at it… and ironically 'like repels like' in magnetism. Also, I can tell the author really did not fully define all the arenas of the Law of Attraction as there are many attributes to the generalized term. 'Like attracts like' AND 'opposites also attract,' one just has to learn or understand what situation or circumstance they are currently in in order to 'see' the mechanics of the LOA play out. Male wants female, magnetic field North flows into magnetic field South, negative attracts positive, the darkness attracts the light... the entire universal structure of physicality depends on three things... positive, negative and ground, which are not part of ‘polarity.’

I am going to conclude that the above quote is false and is not from the ‘author’ of the matrix series.

Last edited by Christo888; 03-10-2010 at 05:26 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:41 AM   #73
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
Thats just it -- you don't read M5 for the Author's knowledge of things, you read it for the EXPERIENCE. I completely disagree with some of the so-called knowledge in M5, I didn't read it to learn more truth. I read it because I was drawn to read it and it was, and continues to be, an experience I would have in no other way. I trust in no other source than my Higher Self - and M5 will help you,as an aid, to look within to that source.
Sounds like a very mature perspective.

Am aware of one of my higher aspects being a dragon mother type who has issues
Old 03-10-2010, 05:48 AM   #74
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well 'The Chosen' I might have to agree with you about that quote!

The above 'quote' I do not remember reading in the matrix material so first off is it a misquote to discredit the 'author' or is this what the author thinks? Because if so, then I would have a problem with his thinking about the law of attraction as being only 'like attracts like' and that a final incarnation probably likes the same sex. If that is what the author believes then now I really question all of his material. Sorry but to become gay to be in a final incarnation is extremely laughable if the author wants to be gay then have at it… and ironically 'like repels like' in magnetism. Also, I can tell the author really did not fully define all the arenas of the Law of Attraction as there are many attributes to the generalized term. 'Like attracts like' AND 'opposites also attract,' one just has to learn or understand what situation or circumstance they are currently in in order to 'see' the mechanics of the LOA play out. Male wants female, magnetic field North flows into magnetic field South, negative attracts positive, the darkness attracts the light... the entire universal structure of physicality depends on three things... positive, negative and ground, which are not part of ‘polarity.’

I am going to conclude that the above quote is false and is not from the ‘author’ of the matrix series.
Felt there were definitely some "polarity addictions" being dramatized, as you point out. Also the constant reference to "sequentials" and "simultaneous" is an obvious polarity issue.

The TROM model of polarities, and its techniques can be helpful for those who wish to aggressively address fixed polarities. The author is Dennis Stephens. I use a more shotgun approach and my polarities, among other things, become unfixed or vanished as I come upon them at their source of inception.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:03 AM   #75
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

When he talks about sex with bodies at all, or body-to-body directly he is operating on a very low level in regards to that particular sensual pleasure.

To be expected, this is usually the creative dynamic that trips up almost everyone I know.

Tags
alien earth history, conspiracy, endgame, obe, spirituality