Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #51
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who are you? What is your purpose?

cyzmra ... viewing these images you posted ... i felt to comment on them ...

for a couple of years now i have been seeing these similar ones ... in the light of day ... translucent/blueish/forms ... i have called them the gel ones ...

as they move ... their form is well defined but then behind them their form is less defined ... as if trying to catch up to them and then it does and i see them whole once more when they stop ... always do i see their vibrating energy in and around them ...

there are certain places i drive which i see them more ... sometimes singularly but mostly in clusters ... gathered ... mostly always moving ...

initially i wondered if they were lost souls ... between here and there ... but i have since come to know they are not lost ... many of them reside here in peace and harmony ... we just don't normally see them ...

also what i have received is that we are very similar to them ... very similar ...

anyway ... i don't know what purpose this has to what you ask ... i was just excited when i seen the images together like this ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #52
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

czymra: I didn't notice it was from homeworld, I picked it searching for gravitic arrays on google and put as it was similar to the facility I saw. But yea, I played homeworld several years ago and it was great

Ianl: No , the name was longer than that. Voltar is too short.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #53
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

TheChose, I just realised it might be Halo, as that on the lower left could easily part of a ringworld (anybody know where they got that idea from?)... it all has this 'weather, water contintent' structure but it still all looks purple. I can't make up my mind whether it's all a space station or not. Which also brings me to question whether you played Myst, specifically URU. You might find lots of 'familiar' things there too.
Truly mysterious how some media interface with 'lost memories' or whatever they are.

Futureyes, you SEE THEM? Yikes! Show me how!

But seriously, what places are common then? These pictures are so familiar.
(By the way, the way you describe them to move rings a bell, there was something about them being not really liquid, nor fixed but somehow dematerial as if they just about manifested each step rather than move. Thanks for reminding. )
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:59 AM   #54
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Who are you? What is your purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
TheChose, I just realised it might be Halo, as that on the lower left could easily part of a ringworld (anybody know where they got that idea from?)... it all has this 'weather, water contintent' structure but it still all looks purple. I can't make up my mind whether it's all a space station or not. Which also brings me to question whether you played Myst, specifically URU. You might find lots of 'familiar' things there too.
Truly mysterious how some media interface with 'lost memories' or whatever they are.

Futureyes, you SEE THEM? Yikes! Show me how! But seriously, what places are common then? These pictures are so familiar.
(By the way, the way you describe them to move rings a bell, there was something about them being not really liquid, nor fixed but somehow dematerial as if they just about manifested each step rather than move. Thanks for reminding. )

started seeing them just under two years ago cyzmra ...
the first time there were so many ... had to pull the car over and watch ... didn't understand what i was seeing ... all the movement of gel beings ...
clearly defined as they floated and yet this energy trail of vibration followed them until they would stop and the trail would move into them and then they'd be all clearly defined ...

"as if they just about manifested each step rather than move"

you described them perfectly!

just floating about ... odd, when they do so, it seems so purposeful to them ...
but observing them ... i do not compute what it is that they are doing ... something there doesn't match up ... no need to i guess ... talking two different worlds ...

mostly i see them at a certain place on the outskirts of the city ... open fields ... there are many there ... so many sometimes that when they move about it feels like i am looking at a mirage from afar ... really VERY cool!

not liquid and for certain not fixed ... they look like blueish vibrating gel ...
hard to describe ...

sometimes it feels i am infringing on their world and yet ... they pay no attention to me ... as if "i" don't exist!

go figure ...

Old 02-04-2009, 08:16 AM   #55
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Funny all of this. Until recently, it all started in Dezember, I would've said that I'm just having a problem with my eyes. But now, reading all of this, I know what's happening.

My expericences a mostly very short, the longest lasted about 10 seconds.
It's very hard to describe, it is something like when suddenly I saw the environment in a fluid state and simultaniously heard this movement. This sound of a moving fluid is something great, I've never heard anything like this bevore.
I clearly saw all furniture in the room, but it was like I'm seeing it in a kind of Matrix. Actually, some scenes from "The Matrix", and especially some scenes from "The Predator", while the entity is observing the environment, could describe this at best.

So it's good to see that this is happening to some of you too. I only don't see any entities, just the environment is changing.

@TheChosen: I had a strange dream this night. I usually don't hear anything while dreaming, it's very, very rare.
But imagine my surprise when I heard the Name Volaton being said very loud.
It was so loud, that I was awaked and wondered, if someone is in the room and was speaking to me.

Could this be the name you're looking for?
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:06 AM   #56
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Great thread Malletzky. I understand many of the posts .
My story is as follows;
I am a very old soul.
This is my last encarnation.
Apparantly, i am here to fulfill a mission which i chose. It was my decision to come back now ( 1960 to be precise). I was told 5 years ago that soon, i would complete one task and i would have ALL my memories and commence my long awaited task.
I would be standing in front of many , many people and speaking to them regarding (what i can only assume would be 2012) consciousness and what to do about it.
Soon i will know exactly when this will all take place.

Thanks again for the thread.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #57
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Malletzky: Thats great! Thats exactly why we need to share these things, as there are moments like these that certain details will be experienced by more people and we will know that there is more to it and for some reason the detail is important.

Volaton sounds right, I can't confirm it 100% as I simply don't remember and can't see past the V... but the length is correct and it sounds right. (If you have experienced these kind of dream memories, you know what I mean... sometimes I remember seeing someone, talking about something important, remember exactly how I felt about it and what it was about but could never remember WHAT was said). I tried searching on the net, but nothing meaningfull comes up. (except Voltron, which is extremely metaphoric and just cool.. lol) Let's see if we get more info on it in the next days. On the other hand, sometimes I've noticed details from dreams are explained to me in 3D only years afterwards (which helps greatly as I know there is something to it with the given 3D subject)

As we move into the planetary meditations and our consciousness' starts to cooperate on similar levels, we will undoubtedly receive a lot of bits of information which may be similar. I am aware this kind of info is highly subjectual and easily 'painted' by the subconsciousness of the individual but when you see 5 people reporting the same detail you know there is something to it.

Last edited by TheChosen; 02-04-2009 at 09:39 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #58
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I was hoping that more of you will step forward and tell your storry.
But hey, never mind, I don't judge anyone.

I fully respect your decission.

But I'm very sad, as I ausume that the "better say nothing" attitude is only based on fear. Which really makes me very sad.And please don't judge me too, it is only MY opinion
With
malletzky
malletzky ... i have been processing what you wrote for a few days now ...

i do not expect anyone to disclose and write everything they know or have experienced if they do not feel comfortable in doing so ...
it must feel true and right within them to share that with others ...

and yet ... i feel it is time to disclose a little more of what we know and/or experience ...
the fear of this can be enormous ... it is for me for certain ...
it is though ... our fear that continues to separate us ... we think that we are so very different from others because we believe we must be the only ones that know of or have experienced some things ...

amongst the majority of the population ... we are right feeling this way ... but in all probability ... within the handful like us ... we are not alone ...

for what we know there is most likely at least one other person that "gets it" ...

unbeknownst to our ego ... there are many more that our truth resonates within them selves as well ...

everything i post i do so from my heart ... it is my truth ... flows freely that way ...
and yet ... i curb and compact it ... am mindful not to write everything in its entirety as i intended to ...
somewhere in the process my fear kicks in because what i've written feels big and that no one would understand it ... ridicule it even ...
and so instead of going the mile i only go half the distance ...
and this is my work ... i know this ...

the point i am trying to make here is that ... of late ... i am feeling that it would be beneficial to us all if we could get past our ego just a little more ...
to step beyond the limitations of our fear and speak our truth more freely ...
not only for our own benefit but for the benefit of others ...

within our truth ... something will click within another ... or many others which facilitates our remembering ... they in turn will connect more dots to their own truth ...
this then becomes a continuum ... the momentum of which carries us all onward and upward exponentially than if we remain feeling separate ... not of oneness ...

not denying we don't speak our truth on this forum for we do ... personally i am humbled and blessed to be part of such a soul family ...

but this part about speaking our greater truth just keeps nagging me ... i just keep receiving that now ... more than ever ... we are meant to really commence breaking down our limitations of our fears in a bigger way ...

we are the forerunners of what is to come ... our egos may be telling us it isn't so ... what a bold statement for our minds to think ...
but it's true ... we ARE the forerunners of a very new and very different world to come ...

we are forerunners in creating it and facilitating others to assist in its creation ...

we can't do this behind barriers and limitations ... behind fear ...
we are meant to dissolve our fear as much as we can and live our truth ...
speak and write our truth as we know it ... as we experience it ...
not just here but in our daily living ... with others ...
and we will know the ones who are open to it ... who our truth resonates with ... who "get it" ...

i just get that it is time now to shift from our fears to our truth ...

most on this forum are open to all truth ... not everything has to resonate with us ...
but some things ... will connect dots for us ... will facilitate our remembering what was ... so we can align this to what is ...
and from there ... we streamline what will be ...

thank you malletzky ... if it wasn't for what you wrote ... i wouldn't have written this ...

and stepped a little more out of my fear ....

and will continue to try to do so ...

i just get the time is now ...

the chosen ... we are on the same page
namaste ...

Old 02-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #59
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Futureyes, THANK YOU for sharing...
Old 02-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #60
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I wrote this yesterday, future eyes thanks for some of the things you wrote about being afraid to share gave me the courage to post this.

Formless

Formless, form
mirror holds
pic-tours recall
pivotal journey

Paradox of parables
life transcends
annihilation complete
psyche walls
dissolved ego

emptiness accompanies
love divine
point of existence

all above
is below
below is
above all

existence of point
divine love
accompanies emptiness

ego dissolved
walls psyche
annihilation complete
transcends life
parables of paradox

journey pivotal
recall pic-tours
holds mirror
form, formless
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:10 PM   #61
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

judykott ... i LOVE that ... holy ...

thank you for posting this ...

thank you for sharing ...

and ... your kind words ...

malletzky ... namaste ...

WE HAVE ... WE CAN ... WE WILL ...

collectively ...

Old 02-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #62
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Great thread Malletzky. I understand many of the posts .
My story is as follows;
I am a very old soul.
This is my last encarnation.
Apparantly, i am here to fulfill a mission which i chose. It was my decision to come back now ( 1960 to be precise). I was told 5 years ago that soon, i would complete one task and i would have ALL my memories and commence my long awaited task.
I would be standing in front of many , many people and speaking to them regarding (what i can only assume would be 2012) consciousness and what to do about it.
Soon i will know exactly when this will all take place.

Thanks again for the thread.

Henry
Henners, this is great. What a clear thoughts. And your certainty about your further tasks is amazing. You're really an awakaned soul my friend.

Yes...I agree...soon, no matter when...we'll know...and regain our memories...

with love and respect
Old 02-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #63
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Henners, this is great. What a clear thoughts. And your certainty about your further tasks is amazing. You're really an awakaned soul my friend.

Yes...I agree...soon, no matter when...we'll know...and regain our memories...

with love and respect
I second that. Very encouraging post.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #64
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

ME I AM FROM THE BORO
BORN OF THE 13TH DAY
OLDEST SON OF FIVE IN ALL
WORKING CLASS & NOT TOO TALL

WORKED THRU SMOG
GRIME AND SMOKE
HELPED ME DAD PICKING COKE

APPRENTICSHIP
MET THE WIFE
TWO KIDS
EXPENSIVE HARD LIFE

LAW ABIDING
DONE NOWT WRONG
PUSHED AND SHOVED
LAWS COME ON STRONG

THEN ONE NITE
ON THE RADIO
HEARD A TALK
BY DAVID ICKE

I DUG AND SEARCHED
READ AND WROTE
WATCHED AND LEARNED
WITH A SHOCK AWOKE

FROM THE FOG
OF POOR HISTORY
MY INNER SENSE
FLOWING FREE

NOW I SEE
BUT NOT EVERYTHING
KEEP IT COMING
I SOAK UP ALL YOU BRING

THATS WHO I AM
HOW I GOT HERE
JUST A MAN
NOT A SEER

MY PURPOSE IS
TO TELL ALL I KNOW
KEEP FEEDING ME
MY KNOWLEDGE GROWS

ALL I CAN DO
IS PASS ON WHAT I LEARN
MY BODY FAILED ME
THE PAIN IN ME BURNS

THE HUMAN RACE
WHAT FOOLS WE ARE
TO BE BLINDED BY
BEINGS FROM AFAR

HERDED AND BRED
LIKE CATTLE AND SHEEP
THERE MALIGNANCY
RUNS TOO DEEP

THE ONLY WAY
IS START ALL OVER
WATCH THE EARTH
TURN GREEN WITH CLOVER

IF DEATH BE OUR END
THEN NOTHING MATTERS
BUT A ENLIGHTEND STATE
DESTRUCTION AND TATTERS

WHO AM I
A SIMPLE WATCHER
MY PURPOSE IN LIFE
TO WATCH SOME MORE

KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:45 PM   #65
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Oh Dave, that is beautiful. You are a beautiful soul. To watch the earth turn green with clover. Now that resonates with me. Then the saplings come, and the humans nuture them, and watch them grow into their magnificence. The earth covers herself with oak and ash and walnut and kauri and rimu. And the people live amongst them, in the clearings, simply, spiritually, nurturing each other.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #66
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

[B]THANKYOU CARMEN YOUR WORDS ARE KIND, AND FILLED WITH LOVE LIKE HEAVEN SENT FROM WAY ABOVE, THEY SLICE THROUGH THIS HAZE AND DUST, AND FILL MY HEART WITH LONGING AND LUST, FOR TRUTH AND GUIDENCE FOR ALL YOU SEE, I AM JUST A SIMPLE MAN LONGING TO BE, LEARNED AND ONE WITH EARTH MY SOUL, I LAY MY VISION IT IS YOURS TO KEEP, YOUR WORDS ARE PURE DEAR CARMAN, FOR ME TO READ AND CHERISH, TO FIND A FRIEND IN THIS LIFETIME, IS FOREVER ETERNAL AND QUITE A PRIZE
KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER B]
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:54 AM   #67
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

WOW Dave, great post. and a poet too. You are a wonderful being my friend. You are amongst many alike. This thread is bring out the best in all of us. More of it please.
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #68
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Dear avalonians...I just decided to "reactivate" this thread...for one main reason.

We, at least the majority of us, are still not quite sure who we really are, what's our real purpose here, and many of us still try to find out the answers of this questions. So do I...

As I already mentioned somewhere on this forum, I was told recently that I am of a Sirian descent, a so called "traveler" thru the universes which main purpose is to hold the energies in balance as well as healing tasks. Now imagine my first surprise when I came back here to this thread and read my first post...I was assuming exactly the same about my purpose.

But another discovery, few days ago, just made me think again about the known fact that there really doesn't exist any coincidences.

As many of you know, I haven't changed my avatar (for an exception of few days last year) since Sept. 2008, when I officially joined this forum. You take a look at my avatar...and take a look of this picture bellow from the Sirius A_and_B Stars seen trhu Hubble...and I was astounded.

How could I know back then??? What do you mean? How could I choose an avatar so similar with this picture of Sirius? Any explanation???

So I could now, with certainity, answer two of the question I asked all of you back then when I opened this thread:

I know that I am an Sirian
I know what my purpose here is

What about you? Did you discovered more about you during the last months?

It would be nice if you share too...

with an respect
malletzky
Old 02-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #69
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful thread.. great to read.. thank you to all who have contributed.

I know well what I am, and who I was, and why I am here. Although I cannot share too much openly I will say I enjoy my times here. This experience is truly beautiful when you can look at it from high enough above. Very different than what I know best, but beautiful all the same.

The language with all its disruptive effects and wonderful power. The physical shell and the attachment we feel. The progress and regress.

It's all so wonderful I could make points forever (literally) and in some way I will.

Now, I am here to watch this show. Observing and adding what my heart feels is needed. Protecting purity and love.. I cannot call what i do fighting, but it is a battle none the less, and one I am honored to be a part of, for the good of us all.

I have come to know the ways in which I am "different" than most, here, however I see the ways in which we are the same as what is important. My vibration causes many a paradox to occur, yet I would not trade it for anything. I wanted to be here to watch this all end, to start again, as it was, as it should be. There is no ego here, only understanding, and love for us all.. and how we are the same. Different parts of a whole.

As much as I know, I am also aware that somewhere, someone (or more than one) knows "me" even better than I do. I know that while I watch this, which I call "the Show" I am watching those I am here to protect.. as well as those who will protect me.. and eventually.. Remind me of the things I cannot remember.

I can recall 4 trips here.. Excluding the present.. I am fairly sure this will be the last for quire some time.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #70
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Shaynard, great post, thanks for sharing. I totaly understand how you see and feel your curent situation as well as your "purpose" here. As the time goes by, I just more and more go to that "observer", non-judgmental, all-loving, just BE what you are mode.

And I feel greater then ever

Maybe one day you'll "be able" to tell more about you...

with respect
malletzky
Old 02-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #71
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

I AM that I AM (which is love)
and I came here to be.

besides that, I'm here to remember, remind others, spread the love
and HAVE FUN!!!!

~ love in us ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #72
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Does any other animal on this planet worry about what its 'purpose' is? I don't think so. They appear to merely fulfill thier purpose by their very design (and I mean design by evolution) and require no seeking or quest to discover their purpose. I think human beings fulfill their purpose in the universe through the same default manner. We cannot help but perform our purpose in the universe we function in a prescribed way. Understanding what that purpose might be actually doesn't play into it. Or so it seems.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #73
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I just wouldn't agree...but that doesn't matter.

WE are NOT just animals whose evolutionary design is just to BE with our own instincts...

...nor is our purpose fullfiled here and now. We're far behind to know the real truth...this is all what I can tell you.

with respect for your understanding and feelings
malletzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Does any other animal on this planet worry about what its 'purpose' is? I don't think so. They appear to merely fulfill thier purpose by their very design (and I mean design by evolution) and require no seeking or quest to discover their purpose. I think human beings fulfill their purpose in the universe through the same default manner. We cannot help but perform our purpose in the universe we function in a prescribed way. Understanding what that purpose might be actually doesn't play into it. Or so it seems.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #74
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just wouldn't agree...but that doesn't matter.

WE are NOT just animals whose evolutionary design is just to BE with our own instincts...

...nor is our purpose fullfiled here and now. We're far behind to know the real truth...this is all what I can tell you.

with respect for your understanding and feelings
malletzky
With all repect to your understanding and feelings as well I'd just say the mental life you and I enjoy is an illusionary one. In particular the notion that human beings are somehow seperate from or above the natural world. We are not. We are hairy (some more than others) little mammals walking around on a rock hurtling through the void of space. Whatever purpose we fulfill the earth itself has determined it through its evolutionary system and it (our purpose) exists on a plain other than the mental one in which what we call our conciousness exists. I could be wrong of course and I realize many folks are hoping that I am.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #75
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I have a few past life experiences even up to the very point of origin. I did not see s physical form as such, I was ether or energy. All I know I was happy there then I was told it was time to depart and begin my journey. I felt like a child confuse because I did not feel prepare to leave my home. I ask why I had to leave and the answer I got was that this is the way it has always been. My origin is the origin of energy, heart or spirit. From there my journey has taking me many places, and I have committed many mistakes. At this moment raising my children I know my journey will continue for a long time to come. We can make a difference in this lifetime. There are many worlds to visit and much work to be done. Now I understand why I had to leave , it has taking me many lifetimes to come to this point. No matters what happens to us on this earth our journey will continue. The library of our collective consciousness is where I often visit and meditate upon. We will never stop learning and experiencing so many incredible things.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-10-2010 at 03:29 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote