Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:06 AM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Are there any real visionaries on this forum?

If so, would you be kind enough to share what you see in terms of a successful socieity living in harmony and co-creating together.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:21 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are there any real visionaries on this forum?

Well I would not say I am a visionary however I do see how it can work.

Society and settlements etc will re-order and organize itself around vibrational strata. The law of attraction will pretty much mandate that (as like attracts like) and those of similar intent and objectives will probably group together.

In terms of rules and regulations - there probably wont need to be any, so you will have a pure form of anarchy where each person takes thier neighbours need as a measure for their action. Ownership of stuff will tend to cessation.

Each person, taking full responsibility for their actions will act with the highest and best good of their otherselves.

Harmony will result.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-26-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:26 AM   #3
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Are there any real visionaries on this forum?

> I see Humanity Stumbling, but still inexorably Stepping farther into Our Future.

> I see Mankind making Alliances with like-minded ET Races in that Stepping forward.

> I see Mankind ridding Themselves of All Manipulations and finally deciding Our own Destiny.

> I see Earth-Humans recognizing Their Connection to Source and "All that Is".

> I see Humanity at a future point moving from this Planet and into the Stars to continue Our evolution in Matter as Conscious Experiencers (That is once having achieved 5th Dimensional Expression).

> I see Strife and Hardship and great changes in store before this though.

> I see Humanity surviving All of This and reaching back up to the Stars as ARRA - Or - The Children of the Stars.

> I see Humanity succeeding.

Simply put - We are the Change We seek...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:34 AM   #4
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Very very simple. Make it mandatory for all CEOs, politicians and bankers to have a degree in philosophy. These jobs are the driving force of our society yet they don't require any education. This is a great flaw. Philosophers have to be in power.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:05 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Very very simple. Make it mandatory for all CEOs, politicians and bankers to have a degree in philosophy. These jobs are the driving force of our society yet they don't require any education. This is a great flaw. Philosophers have to be in power.

And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
The blacksmith and the artist
Reflect it in their art
They forge their creativity
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart

Philosophers and ploughmen
Each must know his part
To sow a new mentality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
You can be the captain
I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to the heart

From the song by the epic band RUSH: "Closer to the heart" - A Farewell To Kings - 1977
Old 02-26-2010, 03:15 AM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

society will never function any different then it does right now till each and every one takes personal responsibility for there own actions . It is safe to say that as long as we strive to create leaders to direct us we will always fall prey to them ..... In short be your own leader , lead from the heart knowing and following that which you feel to be right
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:30 AM   #7
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
isnt it so curious that the artists and philosophers are the least encouraged by our society. i am working on a degree in philosophy and dont have a clue what i'll do with it, odd since the roots of philosophy are logic, ethics, religion, and beauty - all things the world desperately needs, you would think these subjects would be required! what kind of world is this where philosphy is indirectly discouraged.

my vision - general content and excitement. acceptance of death. realization of inner spirit.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:33 AM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Anchor, don't kid yourself, you are a visionary.

I've some glimpses into the future. One is somewhat frightening to my sense of what it is to be an individual and learn at this level ~ where one must deal with the consequences of their own behavior. And that is a world of grey/human hybrids under "hive" mind control that David Jacobs wrote about in his book, The Threat. I did not like that vision of the future at all.

And then there is the vision put out by the hard core Christians where Armageddon plays itself out and those who are left exist in a Mad Max's kind of world which is extremely depressing for me to even contemplate. That type of mindset is what got the world into the fix it is in today where one looks at short term goals, consumer society and war ridden with battles occuring at every level of existance. I don't like that future either.

And then there is this possibility. 2012 is a mass awakening in consciousness where everyone has the personal experience of being connected to the whole and where everyone realizes we are all ONE. As a result, people wake up. They see the consequences of their behavior and choose to work together to clean up the mess left from being asleep. Life is based on self-governance and politicians are eliminated. There is no need for a central government. Communities needs are met by those at the local level and are self sustaining. Each member of society is viewed as someone of worth and is assisted in finding their role of how they can contribute to the maintenance of the community. Life is built around old fashioned spiritual values. Religions for the most part would diminish and not be needed as spiritual evolution would have taken a major jump and everyone recognizes we are all spiritual beings working together in the betterment of ours and others species. There is an attitude of husbandry toward the land, animals and creatures in the sea. There is an attitude of brotherhood with all of creation. One seeks to find ways to contribute as compared to taking. One is supported and encouraged to do what they can and be the best that they can be. The monetary system would be eliminated as there would be no need. Children are raised with joy and compassion and expected to find their way to contribute to the community at an early age. The focus would be more on a rural life style as compared to city and urban life. Food would be grown with ecological foresight and also with wishing to provide the greatest nutritional value. There were be no insurance industry as health care is free but not really needed as most living a healthy life style have no need of doctors. In fact, cutting edge research is so amazing that there really would be no reason to be ill at all. Music is used for healing and for creativity. Free energy is available and makes it easier to provide for the necessities at the local level.

There is also a healthy relationship with peaceful offworlders and we interact with them in a variety of projects on a regular basis. Humans take their role in Universal Brotherhood among all ET species. Humans also have exchange programs (this really has already been going on for years) out in the open and youth are prepared for this as an opportunity when they mature.

Humans also participate.. as in Star Trek the Next Generation and SG1, meaning youth are groomed to both space and time travel.

These are some of my visions for possible futures. Personally I like the concept of gardens wherever one goes.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:57 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
One is somewhat frightening to my sense of what it is to be an individual and learn at this level ~ where one must deal with the consequences of their own behavior. And that is a world of grey/human hybrids under "hive" mind control that David Jacobs wrote about in his book, The Threat. I did not like that vision of the future at all.

And then there is the vision put out by the hard core Christians where Armageddon plays itself out and those who are left exist in a Mad Max's kind of world which is extremely depressing for me to even contemplate. That type of mindset is what got the world into the fix it is in today where one looks at short term goals, consumer society and war ridden with battles occuring at every level of existance. I don't like that future either.
Well for what its worth then: I have never glimpsed such futures, merely some transitory inconveniences along the way (which are playing out right now) - which is why I have encouraged people to make some kinds of physical common sense preparations.

Quote:
Personally I like the concept of gardens wherever one goes.
Me too. Eventually, we will restore the whole of Gaia to an amazing planet sized garden of the likes yet unknown to even the cosmic mind and she will shine as a unique beacon for all the universe. I believe she is that special, and that is why we are here - as emergent Gods with the kind of powers to bring this vision about.

A..
Old 02-26-2010, 04:20 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a pseudo-visionary. I like all of the previous posts. They reflect idealistic goals. I try to be idealistic...yet I acknowledge the necessary evil of pragmatism. Broken record time: The United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 is intended to be a step in the right direction...and it provides for innovative thinking and progress of all kinds. Again...this is not intended to be the 'Americanization' of the Solar System...and it is not intended to be 'Cultural Imperialism'. I just want an end to the Malevolent ET Intervention...an end to the Stupid Wars...and an end to the Unfathomable Corruption. The Industrial Revolution was a huge step in the wrong direction...and the treatment of the Native American Indians was reprehensible. I guess I like the idea of simple communities...living mostly underground (with easy access to the surface unspoiled environment for recreational and agricultural purposes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no6Me...eature=related ...and ultra high-speed leviton trains (instead of jets). The Amish and the Monks are probably on the right track. I desire a highly knowledgeable and highly ethical citizenry...who mostly know all about the presently forbidden knowledge (with the complete contents of the Vatican Library available online)...yet who use it wisely and responsibly. I envision travelling throughout the Solar System in advanced non-conventional spacecraft...for every one of We the People of the Solar System. Sort of like the good side of "V"...without the bad side...if that's possible. Sort of a simple and agrarian...yet highly technological and artistic...infinitely diverse society at peace with itself (and with the rest of the Universe). Underground living makes a lot of sense to me. We should probably keep the best surface buildings...and turn the rest of the real estate into wilderness and farmland. I suppose we could keep the roads and bridges...but do you see what I mean? Imagine an Earth population of four billion...with half of them living underground. Imagine four billion people living throughout the rest of the Solar System...mostly sub-surface. Imagine NO WARS!!!! I realize that I'm a naive dreamer...but I'm not the only one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510

NAIVE DREAMERS UNITE!!!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-26-2010 at 04:41 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #11
hobbit
Unsubscribed

A true visionary that has recently passed over into higher dimension, formed this community in this link that I would highly recommend to all here.
http://www.parallelcommunity.com/home.html
Hamish Miller was a great dowser who You can find on youtube etc.
I sense many on here will resonate with their hopes and desires.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #12
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Default TransmuteTransformTranscend

"It's not about fixing,

It's About CHANGE"

Here YOU are in your Resurrection Creche: Synergizing duality

The Hypothalamus is starting to secrete

And the world / reality as you knew it is starting to dissolve.......

Dream the Dream of Your FUTURE SELF

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #13
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

A world that is as open as One can be with their own self.

There are a great many already working together, and it will only pick up momentum.

Everyone is a visionary, for that is what imagination is.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:22 AM   #14
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If so, would you be kind enough to share what you see in terms of a successful socieity living in harmony and co-creating together.

Here is my answer.

I am not "waiting" for any other time then now.

I do not have funds so money is not part of this.

I give and do more for others more then I want or do for myself.

When something is "wrong" in anyones life I put my mind power to work in trying to send the "fix" to them.

I try very hard to treat everyone as a member of my own family.

IF there is any person who I know is having problems with "substance abuse" I call them on it. I try to get them to talk and see if they can learn to feel what it is that they fear. If another is not being honest I look them in the eye and ask them to say that again. I then ask "Really" in a way that brings out the truth. In other words I hold out hope for all.

I feel very lucky to live in an area where there is an active "farmers market" where we know our neighbors and even with the draw backs of watching what is happening with the "police state" there is still so much to be thankful for.

The last and KEY thing is listening to creator. Tune in we all have the conection with in. Letting love be the guild.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:27 AM   #15
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
The blacksmith and the artist
Reflect it in their art
They forge their creativity
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart

Philosophers and ploughmen
Each must know his part
To sow a new mentality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
You can be the captain
I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to the heart

From the song by the epic band RUSH: "Closer to the heart" - A Farewell To Kings - 1977
Anchor, this is such a great song. I listened to RUSH a lot growing up, love them.

My hopeful future is to be free, like in dreamland, where things are malliable and changeable. A place we co-create together in love and harmony. Where are bodies are just vehicles and we can switch to whatever form we choose to express in the moment. A lucid dream that never ends that we all build together. I love flying dreams, so you will see me flying all over the place in the future. Ahh the freedom.... Raven
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:36 AM   #16
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Society and settlements etc will re-order and organize itself around vibrational strata. The law of attraction will pretty much madate that (like attracts like) and those of similar intent and objectives will probably group together.

In terms of rules and regulations - there probably wont need to be any, so you will have a pure form of anarchy where each person takes thier neighbours need as a measure for their action. Ownership of stuff will tend to cessation.

Harmony will result.

A..
This is exactly what I imagine too... no need to wonder 'who are we going to have in our community? ' because if you start with the right attitude, then the vibrational will take care of that.

I also think we worry about communities because we are looking at solutions to old world problems with old world thinking and cynicism...the big change hasn't happened yet, but when most people are thinking more about Love (the new measuere of 'currency', say) and less about themselves.. I think it will be more ... 'do you want a hand with that?' rather than a communistic oppression to get people to work together.

People who advance vibrationally will naturally want to help those within the community and communities will want to help each other. It will spread out like a ripple.

There won't be any 2012 as far as I'm concerned... but we are reaching the point where it's becoming possible to start these ventures.

Any visionaries out there please check into the Fantasy Avalon League thread and put your inspriations down there too

Nice positive thread Carol, thanks..

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:46 AM   #17
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

a quote from isaac asimov “Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition”

i feel that a time of great change and cleansing has started, but as with all cleaning a mess is usually made first, before harmony is restored. when this realm has been spring cleaned, then it will be up to all those that are here to work in such a way as to stand united. i believe this can only be done if the ego is transended and we become the observer.
the most important need of humanity today is to be made aware that its past has betrayed it. there is no point in continuing with the past, for doing so will be suicidal. the new humanity will not be a society in the old sense, where individuals are only parts of it. it will be a meeting of individuals, where individuals are the masters and society is to serve them. it will have many different aspects to it.

Oneness and The Golden Rule

"Hurt not others with that which pains yourself."
(From the Udanavarga 5.18)
Buddhism

In everything, do to others as you would have them do to you; for this is the law and the prophets.
(Matthew 7:12 - NRSV)
Christianity

"Do naught to others which if done to thee would cause thee pain."
(From the Mahabharata 5.1517)
Hinduism

No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.
(Sunnab)
Islam

In happiness and suffering, in joy and grief, we should regard all creatures as we regard our own self.
(Lord Mahavir 24th Tirthankara)
Jainism

What is hateful to you, do not to your fellow human beings. That is the law; all the rest is commentary.
( Talmud, Shabbat 3 l a)
Judaism

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
(Chief Seattle)
Native Spiritual
Traditions

"Be Charitable to all beings, love is the representation of god."
(KO-JI-KI Hachiman Kasuga)
Shintoism

"Dont create enmity with anyone as God is within everyone."
(Guru Arjan Devji 259. Guru Granth Sahib)
Sikhism

"Regard your neighbor's gain as your own gain; and regard your neighbor's loss as your own loss."
(Tai Shang Kan Ying P'ien)

love
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 02-26-2010 at 09:53 AM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:54 AM   #18
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
a quote from isaac asimov “Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition”

i feel that a time of great change and cleansing has started, but as with all cleaning a mess is usually made first, before harmony is restored. when this realm has been spring cleaned, then it will be up to all those that are here to work in such a way as to stand united. i believe this can only be done if the ego is transended and we become the observer. Oneness and The Golden Rule

"Hurt not others with that which pains yourself."
(From the Udanavarga 5.18)
Buddhism

In everything, do to others as you would have them do to you; for this is the law and the prophets.
(Matthew 7:12 - NRSV)
Christianity

"Do naught to others which if done to thee would cause thee pain."
(From the Mahabharata 5.1517)
Hinduism

No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.
(Sunnab)
Islam

In happiness and suffering, in joy and grief, we should regard all creatures as we regard our own self.
(Lord Mahavir 24th Tirthankara)
Jainism

What is hateful to you, do not to your fellow human beings. That is the law; all the rest is commentary.
( Talmud, Shabbat 3 l a)
Judaism

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
(Chief Seattle)
Native Spiritual
Traditions

"Be Charitable to all beings, love is the representation of god."
(KO-JI-KI Hachiman Kasuga)
Shintoism

"Dont create enmity with anyone as God is within everyone."
(Guru Arjan Devji 259. Guru Granth Sahib)
Sikhism

"Regard your neighbor's gain as your own gain; and regard your neighbor's loss as your own loss."
(Tai Shang Kan Ying P'ien)

love
m x
That's brilliant Morguana... ! There's a few visionaries there !

K
Old 02-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #19
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Life is not as complicated as we try to make it sometimes.

Living together...commonly... is like a dance...people move and flow with rhythm and harmony when there is love and respect.

All the little variables would add spice to the every day living of any community based on love and light.

Expectations of utopia can be common..

visionaries? i have never used that label... though i can see..us..myself, loved ones...living commonly...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #20
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Nice ideas indeed.

My visions are a work in progress, and many details can't be provided now. However, I agree with one poster prior to this one which is "Now" is important. We have to have to be able to dismantle whats in place "now", along with the concept of what will replace it.

1. The people of their respective countries demand the resignations of all governmental officials, and remove all governmental policies. Re-establish and enhance the Constitution for each and every State to function as it choose (some likely will mirror others). Each State will have individuals whose primary responsibility would be to place all State concerns, issues, policies online for all can understand and let the people decide of State choose.

2. Abolish the use and concept of currency. Everyone will be provided with what they need based on family size, and hours contributed to something that contributes to the whole. Any additional items desired would be determine by how much more than the necessary you contribute to society. There is much more to this. Also see #4

3. All education is free to as a benchmark for continued and uncontrolled evolution of the populace. There are no private schools, because the best is available to and for all.

4. Each person can identify what their best asset/skillset is and seek to develop it and contribute it to the best use for all. The number of hours you contribute to this society will determine your ability to ascertain more than the each of one us will already have. Much more detail than this.

5. All homeless will be addressed based on skills, mental and health conditions to determine best approach to help them maintain for themselves, and contribute for all. They will all have homes which will be part of the contributed hours by those of the populace with that skillset.

6. No technology, product or food will be created, innovated, or grown that is harmful to our planet or the animals and humans on it. We simply find another way, or do without.

7. Free Energy devices will be developed, implemented and applied to all for which we can intelligently utilize its function.

8. There will also be a focus on how to develope ways for enchancing our planet. We tend to focus on developing for our own advancement, but not the planet itself.

9. All nuclear weapons will be simultaneously dismantled in every corner of the planet by all whom have them. This will be witnessed and monitored by the people of the planet via webcast, and physical presence. Then technologies will be used to scan each of these areas for any traces of nuclear material.

9. The above conditions (and some not mentioned) will begin the uprecedented shift in violence, crime and greed. Not all of it, but that I would need to get into more details.

There is much more, but this is the core piece.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #21
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

my sense is almost identical to anchor's (post 2 on this thread).

i got bright flashes in my waken state - i saw what i believe must be our planet from a distance as if from the moon and i saw a LOT more green land mass on it, it looked very shiny and lovely...

then i got our planet from a distance as above again and its meridean lines wee broken which i remember surprised me greatly..i now understand that these may not have been meridean lines but the magnetic ones..anyway they were tweaked up by a degree..

- i clearly saw another sun (this was 2 years ago) - remember thinking how can this be, to see a big bright orange thing against the blue sky (not as bright as our sun, but much much bigger)..i wasn't scared just awe stricken..

- i also got some other very beautiful contents but these i think have to do with me personally (in keeping with anchor's post 2 of this thread)..oh yes, i got astrally (or i don't know how, i was in a capsule of some sort, quite roomy) a very nice visit by handsome people (with a good dress sense) wearing beautiful, bright colour clothes...when they entered my space it felt like a reunion..i knew them, they knew me....they brought presents- nice bright costumes form me to put on - i thanked and said i will do so but later on..the emotion was one of joy, excitement..they all looked (both men and women) they could be in their early thirties (our sense of age)..they were truly lovely looking, just like us when we are handsome...tall, but not too tall, luminous - they emitted light around....and all was kindness and joy...

i got verbal messages, some were very long so i don't remember. the one i like most is:
- butterfly carries the spirit

recently i got - "it will be very cold during the transition hardship"(-100C)..brrrrr....

some other ones too that i'm confused by... not scared, but buffled..

i really really do not know if these could be the result of AI, therefore and bottom line is - i don't know whether to take all this seriously..best wishes l

Last edited by lightblue; 02-26-2010 at 11:41 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:45 PM   #22
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You are your own Visionary, and each of us are our own as well.
Follow your own intuition.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #23
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
You are your own Visionary, and each of us are our own as well.
Follow your own intuition.
A classic post Marjorion !! Love it.

Because, if we assume there is only one consciousness... then vision occurs when connected to that consciousness.

So the only vision is 'channeled' if you like from that source. When we are not acting out of our heads, or ego, pride, anger, hate etc...

So there is only one visionary, and 'we' are it... we are just either connected to the source of all visions, or not.

Nice line of thinking, dontcha think ??

K
Old 02-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #24
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

One Heart One Earth One Heaven

There is a river. It is the river of Divine Love.

It is that place that washes over you, sweeping you away into profound ecstasy and it is available to us at every turn, with every breath we take.

But we are much to busy running and hiding from even the slightest glimmer of the remembrance of love. It seems our main occupation here is not to remember love, but to avoid it.

We say we want love. We say we need love. But this love we seek is a false love, filled with conditions and appearances and absurd regulations. It is a watered down, tampered with, engineered, controlled kind of love.

We are teased into thinking we know what love is.... when a child is born, when a loved one dies. But oh this is just a glimpse of the infinite, extraordinary power of love.

We speak of Divine Love and we want it. We pray and meditate and tempt ourselves with moments of transcendence, but this too is not love.

We care for the sick and we weep for the poor and we give what we can for love.

We dream it, we wish it, we live it, we create it, as we make our way back to perfect Divine Love.

But the journey divine is full of turns and we lose our way in the searching. For while searching without, we miss it within, for there it is quietly sleeping.

Sleeping and dreaming of the sweet awakening.... when love and truth are remembered.

When each heart is transformed, and each lie becomes truth and avoidance transcends into knowing.

When the power of love magnifies the heart and love is all that matters.

Till the sweet transcendence radiates out and one heart transforms another.

When eyes have opened, no longer afraid, when the light is reclaimed over darkness.

Then gathered we shall be and whole we shall become and the world will emerge from it’s slumber.

And peace shall reign and love shall be – divine in all it’s glory.

As Heaven and Earth merge as one…One Heart One Earth One Heaven.

Gail Swanson

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #25
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Céline is offline   Reply With Quote