Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 06:16 AM   #51
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Bible True? Why Should I Believe The Bible Is True?

It is MO that the bible is made up of truths, half truths and lies. It is not the word of the Creator, the Great Spirit, the Original Source of all Life. It is the work of some of his spirit creations, whether they be his original sons and daughters, or later beings from the sons and daughters [Great, great grand kiddies, grand children, whatever], who are also, IMO, our creators. Though my loyalty is with the Great Spirit.

The bible holds truths that we can gleam from today in order to understand what the dark powers to be are doing to mankind or have planned. The bible’s prophecies are accurate and thus a large part of humankind believe it is the very word of the Almighty God. People believe that only God would know the future. It has been a very clever deception. The wayward sons of God know man’s future because they planned it out, so it’s no trouble writing prophecies within its pages as ‘proof’ that it must come from the Almighty God. These creatures are timeless and can manipulate a species like humans because we live for such a short time so history is easily forgotten, and we do not possess the knowledge and intelligence of our Creators. We are infants in their eyes and for the dark ones we are disposable.

So, yeah, the bible is truth. Just a case of remembering that it is the truth presented by those who control mankind. [I also believe some of the writing had been written by the good sons, but over time the bad sons removed inconvenient details and rewrote what they needed to keep us stupid] All this has not been the easiest for me to accept, as I believed that the bible was the word of God from the age of eight. I am now forty and only found out the truth, as I have found it, some eight or so months ago. So my entire believe system has been turned upside down . But what do I do? Pretend it is still what I thought it was, or face reality?

The name Jehovah was apparently the name of one of the very ancient interdimensional beings. A good guy I gather, but has been used by the darker sons to name the God they created in the bible. There is quite a lot of info about the name Jehovah and its links with dragons and so forth. I found it all very enlightening, though rather confusing. But that is what our enslavers want; for us to remain confused.

Christ was real, but has been misrepresented in order to manipulate the populous and discredit what he came here for. Again, personal study for those interested. I am not expanding on what I know here as I found out by myself and it is far too complex a situation and issue. But the information can be found for those truly wanting to know the truth. He apparently goes by the name Lord Sanandra. No second coming like the one people envision today. Why should there be. After all, when Christ first came his life was under constant danger. Most didn’t want to listen to what he said, and when they heard his sermons few put it into action. They wanted to be lead. They missed his message that we are our own leaders, with brains given us by the Original Source, the Great Spirit. The Native Americans listened to his message some thousands of years ago. That is why they were living as they were before the ‘invaders’ brought their version of Christianity and destroyed their culture and those of other natives world wide. Natives speak of a pale faced bearded man who walked among them teaching for some time, who was from the Great Spirit who helped them bring peace among themselves and how to live by the laws of nature.

My history? I have always believe in the Great Spirit. I had no family influence my beliefs for the first nine years of my life. Always drawn to traditional natives world wide, particularly the Native Americans and those in my own back yard, Australia’s Aboriginals. Came in contact with bible one RE lesson when eight years old and the opening words of “In the beginning God created….” Which fitted perfectly with what I had always felt, so I believed the bible would enlighten me one day. It did. Just not the way I had expected to some months ago!!

I was a non practicing Roman Catholic forced to attend Catholic Schools. Just before I left school I became a Buddhist for several months, but found the religion like all religions to be contaminated and nothing like their original foundations.

Then I got involved with Jehovah’s Witnesses in 1989 as they, like me, didn’t celebrate Christmas or birthdays and were politically neutral and believed Christ to be the son of God, but not God himself. They were the only ones that came close to enabling me to understand the bible’s prophecies. Unfortunately, I was to find out they weren’t as politically neutral as I had been lead to believe [or I would not have become a member]. I was excommunicated in 2000, but still held onto most of the teachings until I learnt what I did this year. I lived and breathed the bible for nearly 20 years and believed in it for thirty as the word of the Almighty God.

Now I know why it has brought about so much blood shed. It is authored by those that enslave us and in the wrong hands is a very powerful and murderous tool. I should know, I just escaped with my own life after the Elders tried to use scriptures within its pages to bring me in submission. Confess to lies that would have cost me my sanity and my life. The suicide rate in the JW is very high all because the truth is kept from them by use of twisted scriptures skillfully manipulated by the few.

Today I follow the beleif system of traditional natives. Like I had before coming in contact with the bible so many years ago. It has been a very painful journey but one having me conclude that the Bible and religions =/= spirituality.

I'll also second George Callier's take on religion: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

Love&peace,
Sam
Slowly picking up the pieces.

"The Power of One is the Courage to Remain Separate, to Think through to the Truth and Not to be Beguiled by Convention or the Plausible Arguments of those who Expect to Maintain Power, Whatever the Cost." - Bryce Courtenay
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:57 PM   #52
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

Is the Bible real and true?

When we ask this question we must decide according to who.

The misrepresentations of the text and the exploitation of the text is as common as sand in a desert. When we do our homework we find a bunch of skullduggery at the bottom of all the major reigions.

The first thing we have to do is narrow the field down because there are so many Bible versions out there and they differ significantly. The Oldest Bible period is the Septuagint, it was translated from MSS dating back to three hundred B.C. The Hebrew Massoretic text was not completed until about the tenth century A.D. by the Talmudists so is not what you may think of as a very old original Hebrew document.
The 1611KJV is thought by many to be the very best and it is a good translation but you must understand the Old Testament is from the Massoretic, the New Testament is from the Textus Receptus and the Apocrypha is from the Septuagint. So here is what I would do if I wanted to put the very best together, I would use the Septuagint which covers the Old Testament and the KJV New testament that will give you the Genuine and best text there is period. One thing that would surprise most westerners is that the Septuagint has fifty four books compared to the thirty nine you are used to. These extras are the books called Apocrypha in the KJV, the KJV gets these from the Septuagint and are translated from it.

The Bible is not some historical text that gives us the full history of the infinite, it gives us the history of our time, our aeon because that is where we are and what we need to know now. Whether or not you believe it is totally up to you.

Rozzy
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:42 PM   #53
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

If a person that feels comfortable with "The Bible" or any faith is where that need to be for the moment. If or when a person becomes uncomfortable where they are then they are ready to move on. The Supreme Being is all powerful and entirely in charge. Proselytizing / conversions are really disrespectful of the Supreme Being and meddling in the creation. The Supreme Being doesn't need any spirit for anything we need the Supreme Being for everything. Faiths that act in non-spiritual ways are not spiritual ie not true. The first sanctioning of torture or Proselytizing is a clear indicator of the fraudulent nature of the practice. The Devil rules these worlds and 99% of information is a lie. 99% of beliefs / faiths are lies designed to enslave the spirits to the world and to the Devil. The creation is not broken. The Devil is doing his job. The scope of the lies is the part that spirits cannot fully grasp.

Your spirit is occupying a body, a cover, one of many covers it is ensheathed in right now during it's sojourn in the regions of matter. It has potential access via that higher centers within the body to the higher regions of creation. The covers are acclimated to the strata of the creation the correspond to. A faith that doesn't explain the cosmology of the creation and provide spiritual practices for gaining access and applying the spirit towards its true spiritual liberation during its lifetime here is also false. Proof does exist, just promises are part of the mechanics of deception. Look to your true spiritual welfare.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:07 AM   #54
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
If a person that feels comfortable with "The Bible" or any faith is where that need to be for the moment. If or when a person becomes uncomfortable where they are then they are ready to move on. The Supreme Being is all powerful and entirely in charge. Proselytizing / conversions are really disrespectful of the Supreme Being and meddling in the creation. The Supreme Being doesn't need any spirit for anything we need the Supreme Being for everything. Faiths that act in non-spiritual ways are not spiritual ie not true. The first sanctioning of torture or Proselytizing is a clear indicator of the fraudulent nature of the practice. The Devil rules these worlds and 99% of information is a lie. 99% of beliefs / faiths are lies designed to enslave the spirits to the world and to the Devil. The creation is not broken. The Devil is doing his job. The scope of the lies is the part that spirits cannot fully grasp.

Your spirit is occupying a body, a cover, one of many covers it is ensheathed in right now during it's sojourn in the regions of matter. It has potential access via that higher centers within the body to the higher regions of creation. The covers are acclimated to the strata of the creation the correspond to. A faith that doesn't explain the cosmology of the creation and provide spiritual practices for gaining access and applying the spirit towards its true spiritual liberation during its lifetime here is also false. Proof does exist, just promises are part of the mechanics of deception. Look to your true spiritual welfare.
I think you just made my head hurt or spin or something.
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote