Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > NETHERLANDS

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Amazing story about synchronicity for those who feel isolated

If you sometimes feel alone in your 'awareness' perhaps this personal story might give you some comfort.

It was a a beautiful day and I went out to a recreation area near Hoorn at the IJssellake.
As it was a regular monday and most people had to work, the site was very quiet. At a far distance only a mother with 2 very young children were present and I enjoyed the sound of the water against some boulders of the dike and felt the cooling wind against my skin.
Half a year before I ordered the Law of One series and I had taken a volume with me to study it for the second time. As I put the book aside in the grass and took a sip of my coffee I felt so frustrated that all the information I accessed the months before about NWO activities, alien involvement etc. could not be shared in my personal environment. I only knew someone in Groningen because of his site on internet and Marcel Messing by his book. All the information felt so important and became part of my view on existence/reality but at the same time made me feel isolated.
I laid down again to get my back tanned as well and a woman my age approached. She was walking her dog and as she would pass me by, she started a conversation. "Haven't I seen you here last year" she asked. I vagely recognized her as well and we introduced ourselves to each other. Yolande, as was her name, lived nearby and was curious to know whether the TITLE OF THE BOOK I WAS READING CONNECTED SOMEHOW TO DAVID WILCOCK OF PROJECT CAMELOT. Of all places, in such a remote area to meet practically a neighbour with the same interest in plus density information is an amazing example of synchronicity to me.

So, if you sometimes feel isolated , remember that even in your neighbourhood somebody might share your views. You just haven't met them yet.
This forum facilitates a great tool to meet each other!

Warmhearted greetings ......
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Amazing story about synchronicity for those who feel isolated

Thanks! that is a lovely story...amazing isnt it? just how events can unforld in unexpected times and places with people we would never imagine connecting to...

LOL here's an example of mine on synchronicty...many years ago , a new guy joined us at the place i worked....we got chatting in our lunch break, and it turned out that he had lived in the same area as me a few years before...he started mentioning names that popped in his head ...and each time in turn, i was directly linked to these people...5 times it happened!! I was dating one of them..another was my best friend...another was an old associate from college...one i had worked with...and the last one was at the time lodging with me!!
Needless to say I became friends with this guy.... I figured that for whatever reason, we were meant to be meeting each other .....
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #3
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

High, A wonderful example! We should all be aware that these happenings will increase as time continues to compress or speed up. We draw like to us. As you line up and light up, You should be noticing this in many areas of your life, people , information, just awsome timing on many levels. Watch ur thoughts NOW, very fast manifastations will be happening in RECORD time! That can go positive or negative, the main thing is, do not feed fear, stay aware! Great training for the fifth dimension ! Instant co creation. So enjoy all syncronicity's "meaningful coincidences" as we R on the threshold of our dream!! PEACE & LOVE
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:39 PM   #4
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anja Morit View Post
If you sometimes feel alone in your 'awareness' perhaps this personal story might give you some comfort.

It was a a beautiful day and I went out to a recreation area near Hoorn at the IJssellake.
As it was a regular monday and most people had to work, the site was very quiet. At a far distance only a mother with 2 very young children were present and I enjoyed the sound of the water against some boulders of the dike and felt the cooling wind against my skin.
Half a year before I ordered the Law of One series and I had taken a volume with me to study it for the second time. As I put the book aside in the grass and took a sip of my coffee I felt so frustrated that all the information I accessed the months before about NWO activities, alien involvement etc. could not be shared in my personal environment. I only knew someone in Groningen because of his site on internet and Marcel Messing by his book. All the information felt so important and became part of my view on existence/reality but at the same time made me feel isolated.
I laid down again to get my back tanned as well and a woman my age approached. She was walking her dog and as she would pass me by, she started a conversation. "Haven't I seen you here last year" she asked. I vagely recognized her as well and we introduced ourselves to each other. Yolande, as was her name, lived nearby and was curious to know whether the TITLE OF THE BOOK I WAS READING CONNECTED SOMEHOW TO DAVID WILCOCK OF PROJECT CAMELOT. Of all places, in such a remote area to meet practically a neighbour with the same interest in plus density information is an amazing example of synchronicity to me.

So, if you sometimes feel isolated , remember that even in your neighbourhood somebody might share your views. You just haven't met them yet.
This forum facilitates a great tool to meet each other!

Warmhearted greetings ......
Hij Anja,
and we are all coming together, that's what's wonderful about Avalon look at all the groups coming together from all over the world!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote