Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Can we achieve free energy without advanced spiritual growth? Will we be "allowed"?
Spiritual Mastery 8 72.73%
Quantum Mastery 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
WarriorServant
Banned

Default Chicken or the Egg?

What would you prefer?

1). A world where humanity has reached a spiritual level of understanding aware enough that all negativity could be, if not eradicated, reduced to a point where it causes absolutely no problem that cannot be fixed.

2). Free energy.

Explain your answer.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chicken or the Egg?

Pretty bloody obvious even to me....
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #3
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Pretty bloody obvious even to me....
How so?
Old 12-11-2009, 04:15 AM   #4
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
What would you prefer?

1). A world where humanity has reached a spiritual level of understanding aware enough that all negativity could be, if not eradicated, reduced to a point where it causes absolutely no problem that cannot be fixed.

2). Free energy.

Explain your answer.

Answer : We will not be allowed higher knowledge concerning energy production/PHYSICS until we have reached such a level in our COLLECTIVE SPIRIT so that we are, as a

COLLECTIVE , mature enough to handle the knowledge.

High Knowledge handled by a Low Spirit can be Extremely Destructive !!!

(This was a wery intelligent Poll WarriorServant)

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-11-2009 at 04:33 AM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:20 AM   #5
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

As scary as it seems, I think man won't achieve spiritual heights until he has passed through the lower.
He needs to experience the consequences of his actions before he can learn spiritual lessons. If free energy tech in the hands of the spiritually unenelightened brings upheaval then so it willl be.
Along the way many secrets will be revealed to the masses, or at least implied thus demanding answers.
Mankind has a lot of issues to get through within itself and they can't be just skipped over.

So, ultimately I prefer option 1, but first, right now, we have to go through option 2.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:49 AM   #6
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
As scary as it seems, I think man won't achieve spiritual heights until he has passed through the lower.
He needs to experience the consequences of his actions before he can learn spiritual lessons. If free energy tech in the hands of the spiritually unenelightened brings upheaval then so it willl be.
Along the way many secrets will be revealed to the masses, or at least implied thus demanding answers.
Mankind has a lot of issues to get through within itself and they can't be just skipped over.

So, ultimately I prefer option 1, but first, right now, we have to go through option 2.

Question : Do we really need to go through the "Apocalypse of Destruction" to get to the other side and in to the Higher Level , is that really necessary , isn't that concept just an illusion created by a corrupt church who only wanted to keep us in shackles and the only way of doing that was by fear.
Is that the only way forward ?
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:19 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Our society already invented free energy over and over again. It has all been horded away. We have been ready for a long time, however the power mongers who make money off of the classic energy sources will not allow it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Our society already invented free energy over and over again. It has all been horded away. We have been ready for a long time, however the power mongers who make money off of the classic energy sources will not allow it.
Agreed, but I would add, the power mongers are ET.

~ What does it take for Enlightenment to come to planet Earth and it's peoples?

It takes only 10,000 people to remember they are the Christ and BE the Christ. That's what it takes. 10,000.

10,000 is the critical mass, the Christ Mass of Beings that it will take to shift the collective consciousness so that it becomes perfectly clear to all people here the reality of interconnectedness to each other and their Source within.

No excuses. Nothing outside of you is what's holding back our own evolution. No one, no ET's, no deceivers, no matter what anyone else does, it ALL comes down to what you do for your own personal 'salvation'.

Those who are willing to go all the Way and Be reborn in Oneness, give up their illusions of separation from their own I AM, will shift the collective consciousness into the Golden Age. Reality is, you might Be One of them, but only those who choose to Be, will Be.

First the shift in consciousness, then the release of all the toys that come along with that (far beyond humanities imagination).
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:55 AM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Agreed, but I would add, the power mongers are ET.
So the ETs desire material wealth? I am going to have to roll my eyes now.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:59 AM   #10
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
So the ETs desire material wealth? I am going to have to roll my eyes now.
Roll away if that's what you think the only possibility is, material wealth? It is control. Control is what they want. They do not want humanity to evolve. They do not want humanity to Be Free. They want to keep us enslaved, like we have been for hundreds of thousands of years. They don't want us to Be Self sufficient, or Self realized. They want us to Be completely dependent on them, so that when they do disclose, they can pose as our saviors, if we only give up our sovereignty to them. No thanks. This is our planet, this is their attempt at a takeover. Simply the way it's being done. However, the infinite has other plans for this planet than a takeover by ET's, and the only thing it takes from us to make that plan happen, the plan where All of humanity moves into a Golden Age, and we take dominion over our own planet and bring abundance to All Life, is that we work on ourselves, our own consciousness, surrender our own darkness and choose to BE.

Specifically, 10,000 Christ Beings, will do the trick
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Question : Do we really need to go through the "Apocalypse of Destruction" to get to the other side and in to the Higher Level , is that really necessary , isn't that concept just an illusion created by a corrupt church who only wanted to keep us in shackles and the only way of doing that was by fear.
Is that the only way forward ?
I wouldn't see it as anything religious, just the natural process of learning from mistakes.

It doesn't have to be apocalyptic, but as a species we won't learn without such mistakes.
Individuals may 'get it' and choose peace, but big groups, like those religions, countries or corporations, won't seriously change without learning harsh lessons first hand, rather than simply taking the warnings from the enlightened...
Old 12-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #12
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

First off OP, you need to re-word your post so that it matches your poll question or vise-versa. They are two completely different questions.

I answered the poll question like this...
Quantum Mastery because I believe we are closer to this than spiritual mastery. Also because we created nuclear power and all its destruction before we even solved the worlds religious disputes so this means to me that unless we were "allowed" to discover nuclear power we discovered it on our own.

I would answer the post question like this...
1. Because we would not hoard the power of free energy and try to make a buck with it since all this negative way of thinking would have been eradicated or reduced. Free energy while enticing would not equal a world free of suffering and peace among people.
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #13
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
It doesn't have to be apocalyptic, but as a species we won't learn without such mistakes.

I am not a species. I am a spirit being in a vessel.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #14
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am not a species. I am a spirit being in a vessel.
Which is what I was getting at when I differentiated between individuals (who get it) and groups (who are much more stubborn).

My solution to the worlds problems is to wait for humans to evolve the next level where our psychic minds will all be in tune, and everyone can read everyone's mind. Maybe 2012 is that, or not.
There will be no more misunderstandings when everybody knows what everybody knows. There'll be no need for debates about politics or religion or conspiracy, everyone will know all the information and all the arguments and see what's the truth from all of it.

Maybe that's the spiritual enlightenment you're talking about in option 1? Which would mean that those who currently know about free energy would inevitably end up sharing that knowledge with everyone else whether they liked it or not.
Also, all religious people will be faced with knowledge of those who know the truth about how each religion is flawed, and all will fall, and humans be free.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #15
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I personally don't see a difference between 1 and 2. All negativity is basically caused by a lack of light or understanding -- not just on a mental level, but also on a spiritual consciousness level. Most of the negativity I see is just lies, untruths, or memes that have permeated through a large number of people. Unfortunately, as we all need food, water, energy, etc, these lies can be very powerful to tie the majority of us to the "grid" and back to the mainstream.

My answer is that free energy exists and will continue to be pushed down and hidden until a substantial majority reach a spiritual level of awareness.

--sjkted

Quote:
What would you prefer?

2). Free energy.

Explain your answer.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #16
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Wow this is the only post that was worth getting involved in that WS created..
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
Wow this is the only post that was worth getting involved in that WS created..

GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote