Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:02 AM   #976
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

i'm with you brinty ... easing off those umbrllie drinks i am ...

think i'm halucinating ... flying pigs and such ...

or maybe brinty i need some blood pressure pills of me own ...

then if they help my predicament ... i can continue with the fruity drinks ...

caterpillar pigs ... what next ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:47 AM   #977
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Gee guys....relax..it's just a little old pigworm
Come on now...have a drink on me

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #978
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Hay...you guys get a good look at that fish in Brinty's drink....

Old 03-01-2009, 08:52 AM   #979
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Hay...you guys get a good look at that fish in Brinty's drink....

Ha Ha, I wonder if he's seen Dagon lately?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:47 AM   #980
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Okay...I need something for my pipe after that one Watson...

Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 AM   #981
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Alright lets get this party started, onward and upwards people!

Did you guys listen (or read the transcript because there was some awful bollywood music drowning out the conversation) the new Camelot Bob Dean discussion? He was talking about some pretty interesting stuff (Happy Birthday Bob). I checked out the Lolladoff Disc.. it was brought back from Tibet, some sources claim it is 12,000 years old, I read another site that said it was 4,000 YO either way thats old, notice the UFO and the Grey on it with unknown symbol writing, spiral galaxy motif with a central sun, and some reptiles (!?) and funky octopuses (are you thinking what I'm thinking?):

Bob also talked about an ancient cromlech, a celestial calendar in Egypt 100 miles into the desert from Abu Simbel way in the south called 'Nabta Playa' ;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabta_Playa

Another revelation was the existence of an advanced Extra/Ultra Terrestrial base underneath this mountain in Alaska (Mt Hayes);

Some interesting titbits of info anyway.. Bartender I'll have a bourbon now thanks.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #982
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

I checked out the Lolladoff Disc.. it was brought back from Tibet, some sources claim it is 12,000 years old, I read another site that said it was 4,000 YO either way thats old, notice the UFO and the Grey on it with unknown symbol writing, spiral galaxy motif with a central sun, and some reptiles (!?) and funky octopuses (are you thinking what I'm thinking?):

The following quote can be found at . . .

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread413926/pg1

"The story goes that a cave was found with many graves in it at the Chinese\Tibetian border. Inside the graves were bodies of small humanoid beings that the explorers thought were misshapen human bodies. The skeletons had unusually large heads but small frail bodies.

Also in the cave were dozens of stone disks with undecipherable hieroglyphics on them, printed in dual lines of text spiraling in to the center from the outside.

After 2 decades of sitting on a museum shelf, someone finally deciphered the stones only to discover that they told a story about a group of extraterrestrials that crash landed on Earth and were mostly killed by terrified humans already living in the area.

A good story. Unfortunately, there is not one surviving Dropa stone left nor is there a single picture of them (at least publicly). There are many sites out there , including the link above, that show pictures of stone disks alongside the story , but the disks they show are are of the common variety found in China, called bi-disks."
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:47 AM   #983
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Hmmm, yes.. here is a timeline thats relative:

During an expedition to the hardly accessible mountain range of Baian-Kara-Ula which lies on the borderland between Tibet and China, the Chinese archeologist Chi Pu Tei discovered several cave burial sites which contained strange, only about 4 feet 4 inches tall skeletons, whose heads were oversized in relation to their otherwise slender frame.

In each of the total of 716 graves he found a stonedisk with a diameter of about 1 foot and a thickness of a third of an inch. These disks were engraved with inscriptions of so far unknown origin. Chi Pu Tei published his findings stating that the skeletons were those of mountain gorillas and that the disks were added by later cultures, which lead to him being ridiculed by the Chinese archeologist community.

1947: Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans’ expedition

Shortly after World War II the polish professor Lolladoff showed a strange stonedisk to the english scientist Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans. Lolladoff claims to have bought the disk in Mussorie (Northern India) and that it is supposed to be from a mysterious people called the "Dzopa" who had used it for religious rituals.

This plate called 'The Lolladoff plate' is a 12,000 year old stone dish found in Nepal. It clearly shows a disk shaped UFO (top of pic, hard to see from the angle of the plate however). There is also a figure on the disc looking remarkably similar to a Grey alien. Notice the spiral galaxy shape as well, with the alien inside it and the ufo at the beginning of it.

Galaxies come in spiral shapes and throughout India, Egypt and Peru and other ancient sites the spiral shape is very often seen. This galaxy spiral is probably there to tell us that they flew here from another galaxy, buy more probably the spiral was their symbol signifying their knowledge of the universe, as the spiral is the most widely recognizable shape in the universe and in it's creation. The spiral shape also signifies energy.

The spiral is a geometric shape found in many places throughout nature, in many ancient cultures it is portrayed and given great meaning. Two of the most popular spiral shapes however not always circular or curved in shape are the Fibonacci spiral and Golden spiral. The spiral is also well represented through sacred geometry. The spiral holds many mysteries, and its shape is universal, its constant depiction in ancient texts, pictures, and symbology is obviously of great importance.

In 1947 the Dr. Robin-Evans made for the "mysterious land of the Dzopa", travelling through Lhasa (Tibet) where he was granted an audience with the 14th Dalai Lama. On the way to the very inaccessible region to the northeast of the Himalaya, the english scientist was abandoned by his tibetian carriers - they were terribly afraid of Baian-Kara-Ula - and only with tremendous effort did he manage to reach his destination.

Image from Evan's book "Sungods in Exile", published four years after he died.

After having won the faith of the locals, Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans was assigned a language-teacher in order to introduce him to the basics of the Dzopa-language and so he learned from Lurgan-La, religious guardian of the Dzopa, the history of the Dzopa. Lurgan-La pointed out that they (Dzopa) originally came from a planet in the Sirius-system. There had been - about 20.000 years ago and again in the year 1014 - two exploration missions to earth. In 1014 the crash took place that lead to the accidents survivors being unable to leave earth again.

Dr. Karyl Robin-Evans died in 1974. The above report was released in 1978.

• The Dzopa are often referred to as the Dropa. This is due to the fact that the sound of the second consonant is in between a ’Z’ and an ’R’.
• As Tibet wasn’t under the rule of China in 1947, Dr. Robin-Evans trip could easily be arranged.
• It is well possible that Dr. Robin-Evans was received by a "lineholder" instead of the Dalai Lama directly, a fact which could be used to verify the correctness of Dr. Robin-Evans’ report.
• Dr. Robin-Evans’ report dates the crash to the year 1014, all other sources however talk of a crash 12.000 years ago. This discrepancy remains unexplained so far.
• According to Lurgan-La’s history the Dzopa would appear to be direct descendants of space travelling "aliens"

1968: W. Saitsew & Prof. Tsum Um Nui

In 1968 the Russian scientist W. Saitsew published a sensational paper which raised a lot of interest in the subject of extraterrestrials visiting earth in the past. Some of the information presented in his paper were based on the work which Prof. Tsum Um Nui did in 1962.

1962: Prof. Tsum Um Nui

In 1962 Prof. Tsum Um Nui managed to partially decode and translate the stonedisks and published his findings, which were so amazing that the academy of sciences in Beijing at first prohibited their public release. Prof. Tsum Um Nui’s report told the story of a group of beings - called the Dropa - which had crashed their spaceship in the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains 12.000 years ago and who, after realizing their inability to leave earth again, had to put up with a rather hostile environment in order to survive. Prof. Tsum Um Nui published this report after having received permission of the academy to do so, which earned him the mockery of many an archeologist.

Saddened by these events, Prof. Tsum Um Nui emigrated to Japan, where he died in 1965.

• Tsum Um Nui appears not to be a Chinese name but rather a phonetic conversion of a Japanese name.

• No ethnological minority with the name "Dropa" or "Dzopa" respectively is recorded in China.

1968: W. Saitsew’s paper "science or phantasy"

In the borderland between Tibet and China there is the cave region of the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains. 25 years ago, remarkable finds of tablets with writing and hieroglyphics were made there. Several thousand years ago a people whose looks chinese archeologists are only vaguely familiar with, had been cutting phonograph record like stonedisks out of the hardest granite with a set of completely unkown tools. The 716 stonedisks found so far also have a hole in their center just as phonograph records do. From there, spiralling out towards the rim, are double-grooves. These grooves of course are not like sound-tracks but rather the most peculiar writing-system which has ever been found in China and possibly even the world.

It took archeologists and scientists over two decades to decipher it. The contents are so fantastic that the academy of pre-history in Beijing didn’t want to publish the report of the scientist Prof. Tsum Um Nui at first. Backed by four colleagues, archeologist Tsum Um Nui stated:

"the groove-writing tells of aerial vehicles which, according to the stonedisks, existed 12.000 years ago".

In one place it says literally:

"The Dropa came down from the clouds with their airgliders. Ten times the men, women and children of the Kham hid in the caves until sunrise. Then they understood the signs and saw that the Dropa came in peace this time."

Finds of the Dropa and Kham races have been made earlier already in these mountain caves. Archeologists were and still are unable to ethnologically assign these only up to 4 ft. 4 in. tall humans. There are no similarities with the Chinese, Mongols or Ribetans. One could of course suggest that a few thousand years ago a Kham literate was playing a joke, or that it was mere superstition when he was talking about aircrafts.

But then, what does one do about the statement, all sensations excluded, reported in other groove-hieroglyphics of a great mourning about the own airfleet’s destruction during landing in the very inaccessible mountains and the lack of means to rebuild it.

The hieroglyphics of Baian-Kara-Ula appear to be so mysterious to the Chinese archeology that only very careful scientific use has been made of them. On one occasion a sensational discovery had been made. The disks contain a lot of cobalt and other metals.

When testing a disk with an oscillograph a surprising oscillation rhythm was discovered, just as if the disks with their groove-writing had once been charged or had functioned as electrical conductors. Nobody can tell what’s behind these 12.000 year old stonedisks.

Assumptions would be too risky and not objective enough. But one is reminded of the ancient chinese tale of the small and slender yellow people who came from the clouds and were shunned by everyone due to their ugliness - large, wide heads and very slender bodies - and hunted by the "men with the quick horses" (Mongols?).

In fact there had been finds of grave - and skeleton remains in the caves from 12.000 years ago and it’s also a fact that these finds, classified as remains of the Dropa and Kham race, carried the signs of a small body frame and very large heads.

The very first archeological reports tell of an extinct mountain gorilla species. But has anyone heard of ordered monkey-graves and writing- tablets? In 1940 the archeologist Chi Pu Tei was widely mocked at for making such a claim. But Chi Pu Tei defended himself by declaring that the stonedisks had been added to the caves by later cultures.

The above text is a translation of the original paper written by W. Saitsew and has not been altered in any way.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #984
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Old 03-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #985
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Then there's the Phaistos Disc . . . . of vaguely similar shape and spiral design.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaistos_Disc
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #986
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Not to change the subject...but today I am taking care of my grand daughter...again I am reminded how beautiful this life is we've been given

Old 03-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #987
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Then there's the Phaistos Disc . . . . of vaguely similar shape and spiral design.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaistos_Disc

Yes.. and another ancient celestial disc is the 'Nebra Skydisc'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebra_skydisk
Old 03-04-2009, 01:13 AM   #988
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

I don't know if anyone will even see this here but..

Just for the record my username is pronounced:

'Lumi NA REE' not 'Lumin AIRY'

hence the 'i' on the end..

People will still spell it funny im sure

Oh... and I have been privately emailed and told not to ever use the colour PURPLE or dark slate blue as it is called.
which is a bit annoying, do most of you have an issue viewing it on the blue background? looks great to me, but for decorum and forum-ettiquette I will stop using the violet end of the spectrum (unless I'm felling obstinant) *SIGH*
Old 03-04-2009, 01:18 AM   #989
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Have a beautiful day with your grand-daughter BROOK!

Old 03-04-2009, 01:36 AM   #990
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Then there's the plastic disc, known to some as a frisbee, LOL!

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:38 AM   #991
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

WOW what happened?, I was posting on the last page when all of a sudden I'm on this page! hmmmm, I must be slow!
Old 03-04-2009, 01:41 AM   #992
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Baby sitting BROOK?, better you than me! LOL!
Luminari, the purple is fine by me, and I knew how to pronounce your name!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 01:47 AM   #993
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here you go BROOK

Old 03-04-2009, 01:49 AM   #994
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

me first!
Old 03-04-2009, 01:52 AM   #995
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-04-2009, 01:54 AM   #996
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I got it!!!

Old 03-04-2009, 02:08 AM   #997
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

no he's got it!

Old 03-04-2009, 03:01 AM   #998
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

That's what I'm talking about Dan

Old 03-04-2009, 03:07 AM   #999
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
no he's got it!

Dan,looks like you got that whole image thing down to a science.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:07 AM   #1000
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHa, here's one.....

An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
The kids were nothing to look at either.

Or....

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm,
and says:"A beer please, and one for the road."