Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 02-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #126
RC-LDN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: London Group

Hi guys

Thanks for the replys. It is a shame that the London group is so quite. Perhaps everyone is getting ready to leave. I am in South London by the way.

Russel
RC-LDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #127
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-LDN View Post
Hi guys

Thanks for the replys. It is a shame that the London group is so quite. Perhaps everyone is getting ready to leave. I am in South London by the way.

Russel
Right, Piers will show you around the future site or Battersea Nuclear Crater then once he comes back from the country of cute women and miso. (Bring me one... no don't ask which.)
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #128
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

C, the post-2012 map doesn't even show London and the UK...i think it sunk to the bottom of the ocean. I'll be in asia by then if i don't make the last beam ship.....

P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:20 PM   #129
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
C, the post-2012 map doesn't even show London and the UK...i think it sunk to the bottom of the ocean. I'll be in asia by then if i don't make the last beam ship.....

P.
Seems like we do have a lot in common. Which country exactly?
Old 02-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #130
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, if I scared you about the nuke thing. Not my story, please do not shoot the messinger.

I'm in north and east London.
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:42 PM   #131
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria View Post
Sorry, if I scared you about the nuke thing. Not my story, please do not shoot the messinger.

I'm in north and east London.
Hoho welcome back. Well, you did scare me a bit that's for sure, but I was also angry because it was so 'scandalous' a presentation.
No matter, what's your plan on the situation?
Old 03-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #132
Andy
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: London Group

Greetings from southwest London.Glad to find you! I've been very aware for some time now, often feeling a little lonely at times when I see so many unconscious people around me, so it’s really good to find Project Camelot and Avalon and connect with other like minded souls. Looking forward to sharing thoughts and opinions with you all. By the way has anyone come across Michael Tsarion or Zeitgeist the movie by Peter Joseph? I would welcome your comments. Best wishes to you all. Andy
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #133
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome!
Sorry, can't comment on either really.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:14 AM   #134
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Andy.....i'm over in richmond. Where are u?

Tsarion, drunvalo, Dolores Cannon, david wilcock, gregg braden, David Icke, various channelers (and now Dan Burisch it seems) are all amongst a growing group of 2012ologists who state that there will be no major earth changes (at least that we will witness as we will catch the rays that are coming and be gone by then to a new dimension....)

Zeitgeist is of course the starting point for any self respecting conspiracy theorist!! Go for it! But best of all check out the recent David Icke vids on you tube. Awesome.

Atb, Piers
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:33 PM   #135
Andy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Piers

Not far away.....Fulham. Is there anyone else near us? Maybe we all could get together sometime? I haven't come across Dolores Cannon or Gregg braden yet but I'll check them out. Today I've been reading a lot of disturbing stuff about the Vatican and the Jesuits being satanists (for satanists read reptiles/annunaki) especially in relation to mass ritual sacrifice to Moloch ( St Molochy, read malarkey) and Cybille i.e. the holocaust was a mass ritual human sacrifice designed by the Vatican see www.vaticanassassins.org/ and also www.shatteringdenial.com/index.html about Obama and his white papal masters
I hope the 2012 energies and dimensional shifts blast them all away
Anyway....
Cheers
Andy
Old 06-16-2009, 01:42 AM   #136
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,
I'm from Cork in Ireland. I've been living in Dublin for 2 years and I'm moving to London in August to go to college so I decided I should say hello.
Its great that ye got to meet up.
The thread seems a bit quiet now, no posts since March.....hmmm.
Well I really hope that I get to chat and meet with like minded souls from project avalon when I get to London.

take care. x
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:31 PM   #137
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

Is there another social meeting to in introduce new mwmbers anytime soon?
greenelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #138
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi.
after a long time I have decided to write in here again.
I am based in the Sutton area, and would love to meet up with like-minded people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Hi Piers

Not far away.....Fulham. Is there anyone else near us? Maybe we all could get together sometime? I haven't come across Dolores Cannon or Gregg braden yet but I'll check them out. Today I've been reading a lot of disturbing stuff about the Vatican and the Jesuits being satanists (for satanists read reptiles/annunaki) especially in relation to mass ritual sacrifice to Moloch ( St Molochy, read malarkey) and Cybille i.e. the holocaust was a mass ritual human sacrifice designed by the Vatican see www.vaticanassassins.org/ and also www.shatteringdenial.com/index.html about Obama and his white papal masters
I hope the 2012 energies and dimensional shifts blast them all away
Anyway....
Cheers
Andy
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:36 AM   #139
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there,
first post here,
firstly i am not conviced of the pole shift theory etc but i want to keep my options open.
i do belive we in for major changes over the next few years though and would like to be prepared for any eventuality.
however if a catasrophy were to happen then i dont belive a look out for number one stratagy would be effective.
we are better off forming local cells of 50 -100 people each that have a plan in place that can then meet up with other cells to rebuild a sociaty if any one survives.
also we would then have the advantage of combining resources etc.
we will need many skills to survive including knowlege of survival skills,medical skills,wood working skills,technolagical skills etc.
and we would better served in small groups so we can fend for ourselves and work together to keep each other alive.

anyway i am based in surbiton now but we are moving to north/west london soon. i would love to meet up with like minded people who are interested in setting up a london survival group so we can pool resources,

Joel.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #140
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: London Group

Hello, this is my first message here!
I live in Oxford...I can pick up the London Tube at any time to meet you in London!

Please let me know when is the next London ground crew meeting. Thank you!

Love to you all
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #141
ISUNI
Avalon Senior Member

juss seein if this gets through
ISUNI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:49 PM   #142
ISUNI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: London Group tourchwood

yip, this works,,,

any 1 done some research on the new tourchwood series,,,

well heres something that mite rock u lot or maybe not..

primes

123 456/789 10 11 12

species 456

1+1 = 2
1+2 = 3
2+3 = 5
3+4 = 7

4+5 = 9
5+6 = 11

can you see in a 456 = a 911.

they say that if we dont hand over the kids, they wouldnt provide the cure for the flu!

they mention and carry out a 'reminent' which kills the old man...
but this also means killing of the remainder of a community after it under goes a catastrophe!

Muslim Book: Hadith: 4:456 = that the profit had seen a green carpet spead all over the horizon of the sky.

456 = means the mixing of colours
456 = Alien invadiers
456 = a 911.

456 = the higher primes in Barrac obomas name...

what do they want the children of earth for!

the mixing of colours, the blending of the speices....

another notch too Eugenics,,,

whats happening now, the fear is this flu outbreak... and all of a sudden an old tv show gets five days bbc broadcast...

insighting an alien negotiation, with the uk gov, and the cover is that the kids need an inoculation,,,

strange days ahead...lol
ISUNI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #143
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Thought I'd post here... Especially after the recent Zurich event and how nice it is to talk to people awake

Be interested to meet to see what other think.

Any planning to got to the Amsterdam event on the 1st?
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #144
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Friends,

I think most of you are aware, but please spread the word:
DO NOT TAKE THE SWINE-FLU VACCINE!!!

This Video from David Icke (and many others on all kinds of other infos) needs to go absolutely Viral on the web:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkiclMWy3Ns

I have now already seen it on my favorite site www.changingfaceoftime.com, but it needs to spread further.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #145
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jeffrey / connecting with the sauce be good to meet up with like minded people get in touch see what we can arrange .
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:36 PM   #146
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: London Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR GALAHAD View Post
Hi Jeffrey / connecting with the sauce be good to meet up with like minded people get in touch see what we can arrange .
Hi Sir Galahad,

haven't we already met at the initial London meeting in October last year? I might be wrong...
Anyhow, it would be great to get in touch with you guys on here, as well as the majority of people, who in my opinion are aware and awake, but just too afraid to speak out against the establishment.

Don't be afraid! We're all in this together :-)

Jeffrey
changingfaceoftime.com
Old 07-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #147
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Andy,

just wanted to get in touch with you, since you seem to be one of the closest people to us. We are well aware of all kinds of things going on, would love to be part of another get-together. We had our initial "ground-crew" meet-up back in October 2009, but since then nothing much happened unfortunately.
Get in touch, if you like...

Jeffrey
Old 08-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #148
Andy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jeffery
Good to hear from you. Yeah it would be great to meet up with you and anyone else out there who would like to come along. Do you have any where in mind? I'm pretty felixible. Let me know. Hope to see you soon
Cheers
Andy
Old 10-25-2009, 07:27 AM   #149
ecorbally
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone. Thrilled to see that there ARE people in London who want to spread the messages in the Handbook. I thought I was all alone (how arrogant!). I'm in NW2 and see I'm heavily outnumbered by Southerners but hey, I'll cross a bridge to try and save a planet and humanity. I'm halfway through the 3rd book so don't actually qualify for a meeting just yet but I'm getting my foot in the door and I'll be listening out for any pointers or advice/suggestions that come my way.
As an aside, anyone know if Alex Jones got the name Prison Planet from the handbooks? I love Alex and his work but always get the feeling he's a bit reticent to get into UFO/ET territory so I'd be surprised if he did.
ecorbally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #150
Ixopoborn
Avalon Senior Member

I am new to the forum as a posting member so please be kind. I live in Harpenden from where I can easily access London so I think connecting with London Ground Crew members will work well for me. Please let me know how I can help and meet up wuth ithers in the viscinity.

Many thanks.
Ixopoborn is offline   Reply With Quote