Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default The best video on drugging up our children for profit for big pharma

Generation RX (2008)

Another sham perpetrated on our children, JUNK science, false claims, just like climategate, only this agenda is to get kids on drugs. Sick *******s

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=3340

For decades, scores of doctors, government officials, journalists, and others have extolled the benefits of psychiatric medicines for children. GENERATION RX presents “the rest of the story” By employing the expertise of internationally respected professionals from the fields of medicine, ethics, journalism, and academia, GENERATION RX investigates collusion between drug companies and their regulatory watchdogs at the FDA and focuses on the powerful stories of real families who followed the advice of their doctors – and faced devastating consequences for doing so. GENERATION RX is a film about families who confronted horror and found nowhere to turn for help – and how scores of children have been caught in the vortex of mind-bending drugs at the earliest stages of their growth and development. This powerful documentary also questions whether we have forced millions of children onto pharmaceutical drugs for commercial rather than scientific reasons.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:50 AM   #2
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The best video on drugging up our children for profit for big pharma

Nothing as dangerous as Pharmaceuticals.

At this rate, every kid in the world will ADHD by the 22nd century.

The contemporary reliance on synthetic chemicals is quite crude and a new solution is required.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:59 AM   #3
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The best video on drugging up our children for profit for big pharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Nothing as dangerous as Pharmaceuticals.

At this rate, every kid in the world will ADHD by the 22nd century.

The contemporary reliance on synthetic chemicals is quite crude and a new solution is required.
You are right about that in this documentary they said there is no ADHD it was all made up! They put them on drugs then the drugs start atrophy in their brains basically producing what exactly what they say the disease is doing but they are creating it with the drugs...just like they want to do by vaccinating us!

It is a very sick agenda and needs to be brought out into the light of Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:10 AM   #4
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
You are right about that in this documentary they said there is no ADHD it was all made up! They put them on drugs then the drugs start atrophy in their brains basically producing what exactly what they say the disease is doing but they are creating it with the drugs...just like they want to do by vaccinating us!

It is a very sick agenda and needs to be brought out into the light of Truth
Thankfully I don't live in the U.S.

Very far away actually.

Remember, American MSM broke that announcement, "swine flu state of emergency".

They always want us to focus on disease, and poverty, and insert subliminal images. As if promoting deadly vaccinations weren't enough they also want to control the imagery in peoples' minds.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #5
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to change the future of a society, then drug the children first! Then they will be under your total control!

"Muhahaa, Muhahaa, Muhahaa"

Dr. Evil
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

My take;

ADHD is, and always been a complete farce. At best a condition brought about by a couple of practices:
1. TV babysitters.
Have you watched a "production cartoon" made in the last 10 years? Me, I grew up with Bugs Bunny, Barney Bear, etc... complete stories. Stories which could be followed, and even entertain live thinking humans of almost any age!

I have checked into an occasional modern one. There is no story! What they are is a collection of 4-10 second "events". Even if a child watched one, start to finish, there isn't even a chance to develop an attention span longer than a few seconds.
2. The process of distraction.
Child is doing something they shouldn't. Parent says "Stop that." and then hands the child something they are allowed. Rather than staying with the job of teaching the lesson about "leave that alone", parent returns to what they really wanted to do instead of parenting. This process continuing until something on the TV babysitter catches the child's attention.
If anyone in the classroom should be drugged it is the teacher! And only long enough for the school to hire someone with actual teaching abilities, which includes instilling a sense of mental discipline, when it has to be applied, and such.

Thus speaks the Old Fart,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-26-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #7
serenade
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not really that old yet, but I agree with you.
The cartoons they are broadcasting now are pure mind control.
Old cartoons where fun to watch, but now...hyperactive-extremely violent BS.
serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #8
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade View Post
I'm not really that old yet, but I agree with you.
The cartoons they are broadcasting now are pure mind control.
Old cartoons where fun to watch, but now...hyperactive-extremely violent BS.
Here's the stuff I used to watch as a kid

http://www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/thread433219/pg1