Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alien Commentator on CNBC Today

This is a grab I blew up from this afternoon (post bailout) of George Ball with smhgroup.com. His eyes were changing from green to grey----intermittently of each other.

The whole interview can be found here in smaller format:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=876964980&play=1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aliengeorgeball.JPG (26.3 KB, 133 views)
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: Alien Commentator on CNBC Today

Hoooah, that's a worry.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:03 AM   #3
vipersocks
Avalon Senior Member

Whats even more worrying is his pupils.

Vertical slits! they're not human eyes.

Zoom in on the link you'll see them clear as day.
vipersocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:29 AM   #4
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Omg... I just watched this.. I right-click zoomed twice on his face, his eyes are obviously slits, also watch his tongue and his eye color is frickin weird. I'm guessing he's a reptilian..
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:35 AM   #5
flekoun

Really weird. I want to meet him personally.Me must be famous by having slid eyes
Old 10-04-2008, 12:04 PM   #6
Snooks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegee View Post
This is a grab I blew up from this afternoon (post bailout) of George Ball with smhgroup.com. His eyes were changing from green to grey----intermittently of each other.

Sheeeit!
The scariest thing about that M-Alien is his rhetoric about Lord Rothschild:
He says something to the effect how we should follow Lord Rothschilds advice: The Time to buy is when blood is running in the streets.
Listen to his comments at 2:20 of the video....Very Scary!

Reminds of of how at the end of Part Two Of Bob Dean's interview, How Dean feels there may be members of I forget exactly what group in Gov'Mnt there is Alien members.

What a total plant of the PTB to put this creepy M-alien on CNBC!
Follow Lord Rothschild into the bloody streets...Writing is on the wall(street)!
Ouch!
Snooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:34 PM   #7
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Creepy eyes indeed...

Thought I'd see if I could find any other clips or pictures of him, but can't find any...(?)

Anyone else able to dig up anything?
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:44 PM   #8
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Somehow, I got ****** while listening to this guy.

He gave a short but clear explanation of what predatory means.

More blood, then buy em out.

Mammon in action.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #9
Steve_G

I don't think he's a candidate for Father Christmas but I think this video has been tampered with. It's true that his eyes change colour and are slitted, but there also seems to be quite blocky pixelation around them. If you zoom in on the other people's eyes there isn't the same blurring effect.

I do think the reppies are here but I don't believe this video is genuine.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #10
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

You are waking up to these beasts, they have been around forever.

Great find!!!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #11
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegee View Post

Before anyone goes any further, check out who owns CNBC ??? Also, check out their symbol / logo - it's a well known illuminati symbol - this should give people a clue. Bingo - this is manipulated media, owned by the gangsters that be.
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #12
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

wow! reptilian eyes, zoom in and you can see, or is it just a blaired shot, who knows?
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:52 PM   #13
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooks View Post
Sheeeit!
The scariest thing about that M-Alien is his rhetoric about Lord Rothschild:
He says something to the effect how we should follow Lord Rothschilds advice: The Time to buy is when blood is running in the streets.
Listen to his comments at 2:20 of the video....Very Scary!

Reminds of of how at the end of Part Two Of Bob Dean's interview, How Dean feels there may be members of I forget exactly what group in Gov'Mnt there is Alien members.

What a total plant of the PTB to put this creepy M-alien on CNBC!
Follow Lord Rothschild into the bloody streets...Writing is on the wall(street)!
Ouch!
Thanks for pointing that out. I forgot to mention it. Frightening. If you go to smhgroup.com there's a pic of him under management but, it's very small, b&w and enlarging it made it a pixalated mess.

One other thing one their website is Henry Kissinger's name. Alien Lumanati Elitists.

It's like the 80's Mini Series V! Wonder who's the Supreme Commander and where's Diania?

Last edited by beegee; 10-05-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:03 AM   #14
OceanWinds

i noticed the slit eyes happen through the whole video... but I think it could have been doctored. Because I noticed him blinking his eyes a lot... and that means there are probably bright lights on him. However I did not see any reflection or glare coming off of his eyes, unlike the other correspondents.

Unless reptilian eyes do not have any glare?
Old 10-05-2008, 01:21 AM   #15
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Okay. Been doing some looking and this must be his father. There was a George Ball who served as a commander in the Navy, who had adopted a son.

George Wildman Ball
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

George Wildman Ball (December 21, 1909–May 26, 1994) was an American diplomat

Ball was born in Des Moines, Iowa. He lived in Evanston, Illinois and graduated from Northwestern University. He was the Under Secretary of State for Economic and Agricultural Affairs in the administrations of John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson. He is well known for his opposition to escalation in the Vietnam War. Ball also served as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations from June 26 to September 25, 1968. During the Nixon Administration, George Ball helped draft American policy proposals in the Persian Gulf. He was buried in Princeton Cemetery.

Long a critic of Israeli policies toward its Arab neighbors, Ball co-authored The Passionate Attachment with his son, Douglas Ball. The 1992 book argued that American support for Israel has been morally, politically and financially costly.[1]

He often used the aphorism (perhaps originally coined by Ian Fleming in Diamonds are Forever) "Nothing propinks like propinquity," later dubbed the Ball Rule of Power.[2] It means that the more direct access you have to the president, the greater your power, no matter what your title actually is.

Ball was an avowed socioeconomic elitist and an advocate of free trade, multinational corporations and the latters' theoretical ability to neutralize what he considered to be "obsolete" nation states. He was also associated with the secretive Bilderberg Group. Prior to and following his ambassadorship, Ball was employed by Lehman Brothers Kuhn Loeb. He was a senior managing director at Lehman Brothers until his retirement in 1982.[3]

Ball was played by actor Bruce McGill in the 2002 HBO movie Path to War about the formation of Vietnam policy in the Johnson Administration.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wildman_Ball

I do remember searching for him Friday and had to hunt just to fnd the smhgroup. Searches tonight show a couple of George Ball's and a aol page for one in England who served in the military in the 1800's and fought in the Great War. There was a book written about him on Amazon.