Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
Frame Dragger
Avalon Senior Member

Default How people respond to stress

I was out on the freeway yesterday afternoon and I noticed there were, broadly speaking, two kinds of drivers out there. One group of people was driving at 50-55 mph (in all the lanes, not just in the slow lane) and the other group was people driving 70-80 mph and weaving in and out to get around the slowpokes. I was in the fast weaver group.

My take is that as we get near this nexus point people are reacting more and more according to their deeper hidden, or partially hidden motivations, and their predictions and viewpoints are becoming more extreme and polarized and less reliable.

For example, Dr. Deagle's message seemed to me to be (if sincere) a channeling of multiple probabilities rather than a serial prediction of events. It is as if all his filters got swamped by the pain and suffering he is enduring.

Likewise, Mr. Wilcock's message may seem to be self-centered and self-serving, but his own reputation and livlihood are on the line here as well. He is undoubtedly experiencing great stress as we all are.

Both of these men have commercial web sites and depend on their message for their income. One of them is going to be proved wrong.

I know in my case, because of my life history, I expect only disaster and suffering. I try constantly to correct for this, like crabbing in an airplane, or turning the wheel in a car to compensate for a wind from the side trying to push you off the road. You do what you can, and leave the rest to God, or the Truth, or whatever.

Mike
Frame Dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How people respond to stress

Go and live with amazonian inidans???

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-05-2008 at 11:57 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
izz
Banned

frame dragger - if you drive like a nutter you are far more likely to 1] alienate people 2] have an accident 3] cause someone else to have an accident ...

but i agree with what you are saying i think the energies changing are causing peoples natures to polarise a bit and you can really see this when people have been drinking ...

some get really aggressive and some really sweet ...

its the buried stuff that refuses to stay buried deep anymore .. any excuse and it pops its head up until dealt with
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:57 PM   #4
The Illuminated Ones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frame Dragger View Post
I know in my case, because of my life history, I expect only disaster and suffering. I try constantly to correct for this, like crabbing in an airplane, or turning the wheel in a car to compensate for a wind from the side trying to push you off the road. You do what you can, and leave the rest to God, or the Truth, or whatever.

Mike
The besy way to deal with stress is to fill your mouth with spiders.
The Illuminated Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:03 AM   #5
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

agree with the above yes indeed - i nearly witnessed a head on today - a car overtaking me AND a van on a B road (small single lane roads in Uk, you get motoraway, then A road, then B roads...) ona blind , downhill bend! had no chance and just as he was next to the van, a car appeared right in front of HIM yes it was a him! a 18yr old HIM) which had to brake to a virtual stop to let him squeeze past the van -very lucky.

This guy then sped of up the road doing about 80MPH as if that was a normal driving manouevre!!!! I am sure kids driving a few years ago were not so reckless I mean taking risks is ione thing.....but this was something else.....Yes, don't drive like a nutter - it may come back and bite you on the bottom. Is it down to 'stress' very probably....does it create more stress for other drivers......YES!

As my good friend says 'karma is like an elastic band..........

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-06-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:08 AM   #6
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

I find observing toothbrush bristles really does it for me,

or painting fruit....
Old 10-06-2008, 12:08 AM   #7
Sol Invictus
Banned

edited because I had a rant.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 10-06-2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Because of naughty words.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #8
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Relax...it is taken care of.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:21 AM   #9
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
"the miracle is not to fly in the air or walk on the water but to walk on the earth"

Chinese Proverb
Durinng this last stint of visits from star people, they told me, "Don't look up. Look around." Kind of alludes to the proverb you cite. Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:39 AM   #10
Racsouran
Banned

sounds like commercial competitivity. then is all this a joke?, well personally i dont care much i don´t follow the work of this persons.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:40 AM   #11
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illuminated Ones View Post
The besy way to deal with stress is to fill your mouth with spiders.
Are you sowing Seeds?????
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #12
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers Greg, yes thats how I feel about things also - at the end of the day it dosn't matter how many UFOS ETs are whizzing around up there, thats all great - we still need to understand how to plant a seed in the ground and understand earths nature....

We can spend all day looking up at the clouds and the sky...but we may miss something equally amazing right in front of us on planet earth - I think...or we might walk into a tree or lampost...!

magic can exist - we still need to understand how to 'connect' ....

PEACE

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-06-2008 at 10:03 PM.