Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-24-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default re colonisation

I have read many threads, all have the same theme running through them, Re Colonisation.
Whilst i can understand everyone thinking of times which are coming ever nearer and whilst i understand the need for survival, one thing which is becoming evident is that if you may survive the whole full out scenario which i have doubts anyway the re colonisation agenda will be another forming of gatherings with a leader, second in command so on so on.

This is how things progress,certain individuals will be selected for these tasks and the controllers will control and the followers will follow.
The coming years will be of conscience lift and we will neither ascend or become a higher conscience if we never see that our whole attitude to life must change.

If there are beings that can simply walk in and take over a living human, which has been suggested, we will be controlled yet again and the cycle of being mislead starts again.

This planet with it's diverse mixture of beings has been fighting against each other for so long, whilst the human instinct is to give love, peace and harmony how can we connect with others who can not relate on the same levels as we do.

If the human race is to lifted on a higher plain our ideals will certainly have to change
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote