Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-24-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default What do you think about the Truthism.com site?

This is a site which will spark thoughts within you… on all sides.
I would really like to hear peoples thoughts about it… and does anyone know the real source of the writer?

http://www.truthism.com/

The site starts with:

"First and foremost, this website is not a hoax or joke. Now, moving on....

The information on this website is, in fact, not "****," "nonsense," or "conspiracy theories." Attempting to hold onto your existing worldview would not be a wise decision. So, either accept the truth now or continue to suffocate in ignorance and mental slavery.

In order to grasp the truth, you must use your free will and freedom of thought. Do not let your mind get trapped within the religious or scientific paradigms. Religion and science are simply forms of control that were created by the ruling elite long before you were born. And thus, it is a shame that after being born on this planet, you were raised on either of those two lies.

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched. But, to make things even worse, human beings are stubborn creatures who let their egos override everything else: Instead of learning about new information that does not fit within your current worldview, you would rather exercise your ego by letting others know what is and is not possible, merely based upon your personal knowledge and feeble understanding of what actually exists. "

And later on he/she talks about the Reptilians:

"The Reptilians are, in fact, not some arbitrarily conceived overlord, and the many ancient texts that constantly refer to the powerful "serpent race" that controls mankind is neither a coincidence nor baseless mythology. All of you have been programmed to believe that "people were dumb and crazy back in ancient times," and that "ancient mythology was simply based off of those dumb and crazy people's imaginations." No, people were not "dumb and crazy" back in ancient times.

The Reptilians bounced around from culture to culture as they created Earth's religions. So, there are many religious references to serpent gods. The Asian "dragon," the Biblical "serpent," the Native American "Sheti"/"Snake-Brothers," the Gnostic "Archon," and the Indian "Naga" are all mainly based upon the Reptilians. And, in many cases, the Reptilians even desired to be directly worshipped. However, they did not want to be directly depicted, so people often used symbolism (such as snakes) in order to depict them. "

One of my thoughts:
I should say, the part where he/she describes the role of women, really rubbed me the wrong way. Frankly, someone needs to be the nurturing type to raise the next generation of decent humans.. and I've no problem when either has to change roles.

Last edited by KathyT; 11-25-2008 at 04:29 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you think about the Truthism.com site?

The serpent and the dragon in ancient cultures were metaphysical symbols for wisdom and kundalini energy.

Truthism.com is a mix of truthisms and bollockisms.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:48 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I listen to Credo Mutwa and I have to say that he just couldn't have made all that up. The fact that all the shamans were killed off means they knew too much

I believe there is alot of truth in what you wrote. Thanks for the site info and I will look into it.

I'm tired of lies.

I believed in Zacheria Stichen and now being told he is part of the evilness in the illuminati's. So I now think that what we are being told is all controled and what we are not is valuable knowledge.

Oh, I am just newly awaken and know I have much to learn. I follow up on sites that pique my attention such as this one.

thanks again
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

OK, SO IT`S THE TRUTH. NOW WHAT?
still got to work and pay taxes.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: What do you think about the Truthism.com site?

its a decent sit if someone randomly stumbled upon it and read it i believ it

would help change there opinoins on things

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #6
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
OK, SO IT`S THE TRUTH. NOW WHAT?
still got to work and pay taxes.
actually you don't http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=QhGbHm3HfUU
one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting site stumbled across it year ago, it makes a lot of sense to me.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:15 PM   #8
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
actually you don't http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=QhGbHm3HfUU
one love

thanks for that amazing link.
..well, next life maybe,
..as they said in the video..in the "west" people would go: "why doesn`t he go to school/have a job/etc.."
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:50 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

What I think about truithism? Lies mixed with truths. the thing with Devil creating the Universe, women being emotionally like a 4-year -old boy, requiring men taking care of them, throwing fits ( the author has been involved in some unhappy relationships), half of mankind without souls serving the reptilians....to me much too far-fetched.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:56 PM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

all in all... pretty decent site. thank you.

i love the opening.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #11
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I would agree.... I like the site...
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #12
Deoxyan

i dont like at all the site.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:51 PM   #13
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I sent it to a couple of those who need awakened today, looks like a good starting point.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #14
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

I enjoyed the site, found it a couple of weeks ago. I also did not like the women as 4 year olds stuff either. The majority of the rest felt like truth to me.
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #15
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
i dont like at all the site.
too much truth? or not enough?
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #16
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

This strikes me as true:

Groupthink
Unfortunately, due to human psychology, the truth is best kept at an internal level (that is, within you). On Earth, it is impossible for the truth (i.e., real, unfiltered, raw truth) to be discussed in a group setting. In group settings, groupthink will always subvert the truth. So, you should be content with keeping the truth to yourself.

Remember, the key is to wake up YOURSELF. Don't get preoccupied with attempting to wake up other people. You are your own person, so you don't necessarily have to worry about the destinies of others.

I would not take that to its extreme, however.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:12 AM   #17
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

What feels like a truth to you? That darkness created the universe, earth, dimensions and humans? So what is our way out of this flight? There is none? So the bad trip me and my friends had wasnt illusion in our minds, it is true that we are being controlled since ever? Okay, maybe i can understand this, but that there is no way out of the matrix, that is just BS to me... How things fall together ever so more frequently last few months... Gotta watch Matrix 3 again, since i know back then i didnt understand this trilogy even 2% now it kinda makes sense.

PEACE Y'ALL
weezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:36 AM   #18
stal
Avalon Senior Member

yeah, i like it.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:31 AM   #19
meekforce
Avalon Senior Member

Information is great - read, pull out the truth - leave the rest. observe who he uses for references etc. After a while you will notice a pattern

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/amit...a11oct06.shtml
meekforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:53 AM   #20
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Sun
The sun is a cube, not a sphere. It only appears to be a sphere because it is spinning at a high velocity. All suns (i.e., stars) are cubes. Darkness intentionally designed the universe like this because on a metaphysical level, cubes (or more specifically, their 90-degree right angles) create strife, confrontation, and confusion.
This is the first time I have heard this. I am in no position to prove it right or wrong. I wonder...no really I do.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:13 AM   #21
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
This is the first time I have heard this. I am in no position to prove it right or wrong. I wonder...no really I do.
Well.... dice roll nicely.... sometimes.

And here's a site to show you a spinning cube: http://www.mathsisfun.com/geometry/hexahedron.html

That cube stuck in my throat when I tried to swallow it....
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:21 AM   #22
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

I was speed-reading through this and it seemed pretty legit. Well, some of it was good info. And then? I stopped on the "women headline" and immediately stopped reading after it. This is just plain DUMB. Im sorry. This "author" sounds like a bitter, childish PERSON. I dont say "man" because it doesnt matter what frickin gender you are.

This quote is ABSOLUTE and UTTER BULL SH*T. Its disgusting that people even talk this way anymore. And he wants us to "group think?" WHA?! Did I MISS something here? How are we to come together if you pretty much hate half of us? This is just absurdity. Im sorry.

In my book, there are PEOPLE. and some PEOPLE are jerks and some people rock. Period. End of story. I dont care if you have a weiner or a VaJayJay or if your stupid or smart, or if your african or chinese.

A Dou<he is a Dou<he is a Dou<he. And I think this person might well fit into that category after reading this cr@p. I bet he's the first one to cry when the Sh*T hits the fan.

( I dont sound offended, do I? hahahaha...)

Quote:
Women

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightfully so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that men cannot satisfy their sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, they will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza; an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation, and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.
....what an a**hole. Im sorry your ex-girlfriend made you cry.

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-25-2008 at 07:28 AM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:41 AM   #23
Ixopoborn
Avalon Senior Member

The opening statements get things off to a good start but overall I was disappointed by the site as it ended up mixing in some outlandish claims with others which many truth hunters have stumbled across from diverse sources.

I sympathise totally with the frustrations implicit in much of the more logically based sections of text. The truth is mercurial to say the least - like a sea in a universe of no receptacles - enormous in magnitude, tantalising to the grasp, but impossible to hold.

The truth is approachable but always a little beyond our reach. As a lifetime seeker of the truth, I have become comfortable with this yet this knowledge in no way diminishes my hunger for the truth.

I am a little disappointed the site misses the opportunity to be truthful enough about the truth.
Ixopoborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:14 AM   #24
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]I was speed-reading through this and it seemed pretty legit. Well, some of it was good info. And then? I stopped on the "women headline" and immediately stopped reading after it. This is just plain DUMB.
honestly kassandra, i'm suprised you made it that far. i've read many of your posts both here on avalon and at the DC forum. and despite knowing virtually nothing about you, i'm pretty confident that you didn't agree with a lot of it.

i'll admit, i was impressed at first as well. but i had to stop reading when he credited reptillians for creating humans, ancient structures like the great pyramid and stonehenge, and the first civilizations (mesopotamia and egypt...guess he forgot about atlantis) rather matter of factly. i'll give you credit, you made it a lot farther through that website than i did. kudos to you.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:34 AM   #25
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I dont even know where to start on this one! WHEW--Well, I read thru the entire thing and should say 1stly, I found alot of it to be interesting indeed, but I have to go along with KassandraLoves to sum up what I think now!!! Did anyone even notice the orange and red pill at the beginning of every topic? I think the person who wrote it, (or Ranted it) must be on those pretty little pills to be sooo dillussional about the Women topic!!! I have to put the ? forward to who-ever wrote it, that where would man-kind be without women? Could we evolve without women? Where would population come from without women, the Reptilians? And if its all about the Reptilians, why wouldnt they just manufacture men??? It would make sense right, if women are so useless??? You know, the Ranting of the whole thing regardless of some truths, is ridiculous, and I personally stand up for myself to say I dont like or appreciated being Talked Down To, whether I was a male or a female! Remember Women can even take more pain than a man, so come on, grow up, and seek couselling for your warped sense of mentality and your false reality against women! Back to the little orange-red pills at every section, I Think There Is A Fine Line between Sanity And Insanity! How-ever smart the writer may seem to be, they are Insane!
Thats what I think about Truthism.com " whew"-- it is the writers ill intention and state of mind to pass that kind of cruel judgement off as being constructive! Seriously, stay medicated , Id hate to read what else the writer would say if they went off their meds!! These are the exact people, incapable of loving anyone, who spread NEGATIVE horrors around, best to stay away from them, they are sick!!! And feel pity for them!!!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
truthism reptilians