Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 10:12 AM   #1
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Deep Insider Revelations On The UFO Cover-Up

This article taken from Nexus Magazine by Richard Boylan made for excellent reading. It details the experiences of Dr. Michael Wolf, a scientist (now deceased) who worked in highly classified projects.
Dr. Michael Wolf makes startling disclosures about the United States Government's agenda on UFO's and ET's.

http://www.all-natural.com/mikewolf.html
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Deep Insider Revelations On The UFO Cover-Up

Very very interesting, you can tell by reading this that Dr. Wolf knows what he's talking about. Very good read, thank you.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Dr.Michael Wolf would be a perfect, very interesting candidate for a projectcamelot interview... winks to Bill & Kerry
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:51 PM   #4
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Deep Insider Revelations On The UFO Cover-Up

You can stop winking "Helvetic," Dr wolf is deceased. Guess we just have to settle for Dr Boylan's revelations..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
Worlds Beyond 2

Hi,

yes, I find his stuff seems pretty credible and very interesting... came across him last year.. here's a couple of other places with stuff on him:

http://www.ufodisclosure.com/wolf.html

http://www.geocities.com/dreamingbones/wolf.html

enjoy!
Old 11-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qj-XqCQr3DQ

Radio interview with him-the interviewers initially establish his background with questions then head into his testimonies etc. 56 mins 24secs.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 11-16-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:01 PM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Deep Insider Revelations On The UFO Cover-Up

great article i thought it was really interesting
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:46 AM   #8
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qj-XqCQr3DQ

Radio interview with him-the interviewers initially establish his background with questions then head into his testimonies etc. 56 mins 24secs.

very interesting is there any way to get a transcript for this cause sometimes I just cant understand him.. his voice part is badly recorded..
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:07 AM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
very interesting is there any way to get a transcript for this cause sometimes I just cant understand him.. his voice part is badly recorded..
I'm unsure of that one MAP i am the same i think he was very ill at that point also as well as a bad line.
That's the only one i came across matey.

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:08 AM   #10
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

other interviews
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wbM5N12WohI
to the right you should see other interviews 'Related Videos'
Old 11-17-2008, 06:19 AM   #11
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphor|a View Post
Very very interesting, you can tell by reading this that Dr. Wolf knows what he's talking about. Very good read, thank you.
I tend to agree. I was impressed by this snippet: His personal seminal koan: "The truth is a lie which has yet to be revealed."'

Mine is: It's all true...and it's all ox droppings.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:51 AM   #12
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Deep Insider Revelations Update On UFO/ET Cover-Up

Pursuant to the recent article by Richard Boylan on Doctor Michael Wolf's (deceased September 18/2000) life and disclosures as a scientist working with the United States satellite government on the UFO/ET cover-up this posting gives a more in-depthlook at the same article with startlingly new details!

http://rune.galactic.to/micwolf3.html
Old 11-17-2008, 07:43 AM   #13
IRKCOD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Deep Insider Revelations Update On UFO/ET Cover-Up

Very interesting read.

Thanks for the post
IRKCOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:25 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Very fascinating stuff. Makes me want to believe it all, though I try not to.

I really wish I had access to this stuff. My life would be totally different.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #15
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

about his book
The Catchers of Heaven
http://www.amazon.com/Catchers-Heave.../dp/0805939075
they want $562.50

DANG!!!

but I found that you can get it from a library do a search here
http://www.worldcat.org/
look under books the put in 'The Catchers of Heaven'
Old 11-18-2008, 06:38 AM   #16
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
I will be merging this thread with the original posted.
Thanks for the MERGE! I felt the latter update link I posted came up with some very impressive details missing from the first link I posted. James Gilliland's Yahoo Group provided me with this latest link.

__________________________________________________ _
Anything that is not impossible, is mandatory!...Michio Kaku
Old 01-04-2009, 04:09 AM   #17
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Richard Boylan is a former California psychologist (Sacramento) who had his state psychology license revoked back in 1995 over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?). He still uses the title doctor, even though he is not legally licensed for mental therapy anymore.
So, today he uses the title of “Councillor” (notice the similarity to “counselor”?) and that the star nations have appointed him as the representative on earth with the title Councillor!

All of the court trial records are available on websites. Mr. Boylan’s claim is that his licenses were revoked because of trumped-up charges. The court records don’t indicate he denied giving therapy to his women clients, nude, in his own hot tub. And the women who complained and testified, obviously were uncomfortable with Mr. Boylan’s requests and thought something was wrong.

Mr. Boylan claims
"And the only really qualified researchers of persons reporting extraterrestrial encounters are researchers with professional behavioral-science education, training and experience. Thus, the only experts are the psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists and hypnotherapists who actually have a sub-specialty in working with experiencers of Star Visitor-human encounters. These are the professionals who have educated themselves sufficiently about UFO and Star Visitor matters to have the necessary information for working with experiencers.” (pssst.. you and I aren’t qualified to listen to an abductee story and make our own decision I guess this means, Jim Sparks, you’re out!.)

About abductions, Mr. Boylan has stated:
“The word "abduction" is improper vocabulary, because it already assumes a certain interpretation. The neutral phrase is "extraterrestrial encounter". To recast your question: am I implying that extraterrestrial encounters are good for people? I would say that extraterrestrial encounters CAN be growthful for people. Good is an ambiguous word. Does it mean fun? ET encounters can be fun or can be frightening (at first). The same could be said for the Demon Ride at Great America theme park. Does good mean morally good? I would answer: from whose perspective? The human's or the ET's? Frankly, I don't think ET encounters are so much a matter of individual good, but of the larger global and cosmic process going on, which involves off-planet races contacting us and telling us it's time to grow up before it's too late.”

(So alien kidnapping is not a crime… it is good for us!)

One of his previous claims was:
“ - Because the 2012 date that ends our current time cycle is almost upon us, the Visitors have concluded that their program of close encounters with individuals is going too slowly. At the apex of this cycle, Dr. Boylan reports, Earth people will need to be "retrieved" until the new cycle can begin, and at the current rate of education, not enough people will be psychologically or socially prepared for this experience. Therefore...
- The Star Visitors are intending soon (no later than 2006) to begin making appearances to large groups of civilians in such a way that no one will be able to deny or forget what happened (the example Dr. Boylan gave was the Visitors appearing to all the people in a shopping mall).

Have any of you seen them at the mall?

I’ve observed his Yahoo group and his personal postings for months, and he bounces out anyone who dares to question his opinions (no free speech there). He claimed an asteroid was going to hit earth, but that no agency would report it. He scheduled a Joint Psychic Exercise on Nov. 15 to divert the inbound asteroid with star nations help. And according to him, they did.

I don’t know as much about this Dr. Michael Wolf, but considering the article about him comes through Mr. Boylan, I’d suggest doing a lot of research before jumping to conclusions.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:51 AM   #18
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I really enjoyed reading Richard Boylan stuff.

He is spot on.

Have you checked out his web site?

http://www.drboylan.com/

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #19
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Forgive me but, Dr. Boylan's level of delusional thinking is impossible to reason with.

I have been a member of his UFOfacts group for over two years, just to see how far is he willing to go with his delusional way of reasoning.

Although I believe that everyone is entitled to express their thoughts, if you knew him, you do realize that in engaging him could get you booted out of UFOFacts group just for having a different take on things!!

If a proposed prophecy (ie: Planet X) interfers with his train of thought-(ie: the evolution towards a perfect fifth world planet earth), Dr. Boylan will dismiss any such prophecy as a hoax or cabal trickery.

Take this for example: While he says that Star Nations/Star Beings will not intercede on our behalf to save our planet or us; (which suggests that we are headed for destruction), he does admit to these 12 Alt. beings having arrived (secretly) which at one point, their presence was part of the big reveal but I guess they are undercover and working with 'chosen' scientists, etc. to bring about balance to our planet.. etc. I think that might qualify as interceding on our behalf.... however he is clever enough to make sure the 12 visitors aren't here to stop the wars that are killing people by the thousands. They're certainly not here to stop the raping of our Constitution or the genocide in Kenya, or to wipe out HIV/Aides in Africa and elsewhere that kills thousands of people. The chosen 12 off-world scientists aren't here to tackle issues that can be seen in full light, but yet, behind the scenes to restore balance to our eco-systems.

In another occasion I tried to post/share with the members of UFOfact group the news about Boriska, the Indigo kid from Russia that Bill and Kerry had interviewed. Just read his response:

Dr Richard Boylan <drboylan@sbcglobal.net> wrote: Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008
17:35:07 -0000
To: Orion <xxxxx@xxxx.com>
Subject: Message not approved: Boriska : Indigo Boy from Mars - Interview

Adara,

Pravda has degenerated into a tabloid newspaper since the end of
the U.S.S.R.
Boriska does not have the energy signature of a Star Kid. (We do
not use the inaccurate, obsolete term "indigo".)
Boriska's tales are redolent of having been coached and/or adopted
from material he had been exposed to.
Having worked with many children as a psychologist, I can say that
Boriska does not speak with conviction, and gives signs that he
doesn't really back what he is saying.
Project Camelot/Kerry is notorious for not discriminating between
truthful experts and disinformation propagandists in selecting whom
to interview.

Dr. Richard Boylan, Moderator

end of message --

So, you see, Dr. Boylan tries, very hard, to influence everyone he communicates with that his views are the only ones bathed in shining light.

For Boylan, anyone with whom he disagrees (for whatever reason, personal or otherwise) is a puppet of the Cabal, spouting disinformation. He tars everyone with this brush when he can’t bring himself to agree with or support someone else’s honest work - which is fairly often.
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:53 AM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, Boylan is delusional. I can't take him seriously.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:48 AM   #21
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Deep Insider Revelations On The UFO Cover-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I agree, Boylan is delusional. I can't take him seriously.
__________________________________________________ _
Some of you who have posted replies on this thread have notrealized that I posted a more accurate disclosure Link on this whistleblower
after some more research on Dr. Michael Wolfe:

http://rune.galactic.to/micwolf3.html

Old 02-15-2009, 02:03 AM   #22
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: experiencing Richard Boylan's controlling forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Forgive me but, Dr. Boylan's level of delusional thinking is impossible to reason with.

I have been a member of his UFOfacts group for over two years, just to see how far is he willing to go with his delusional way of reasoning.

Although I believe that everyone is entitled to express their thoughts, if you knew him, you do realize that in engaging him could get you booted out of UFOFacts group just for having a different take on things!!

For Boylan, anyone with whom he disagrees (for whatever reason, personal or otherwise) is a puppet of the Cabal, spouting disinformation. He tars everyone with this brush when he can’t bring himself to agree with or support someone else’s honest work - which is fairly often.
Adara,
I agree with you 100% I must have missed you on the UFOFacts forum, as I too have been an ‘observing’ member, although not quite as long as you. I too found out he was manipulative in what he would allow to be posted.

On his website in November of 2008, was this item:

"There is an asteroid headed on a collision course with Earth. It is 8/10 of a mile long and 6/10 of a mile wide (1.4 km long by 1 km wide). On its current course it would, if it penetrated Earth’s atmosphere, be due to impact the North Atlantic at about 2:30-3:00 pm EST on November 15, 2008.
Everyone is invited to join in this upcoming special Joint Psychic Exercise on November 15, 10:30 am, PST,/ 1:30 pm, EST,”

I tried to inform his group about meteorites and how to find out more information. I sent the UFOFacts forum this message:

“Subject: Re: Asteroid exercise
For anyone interested in learning a little more about meteor sightings and meteor fireballs, and how they are classified by size, there are many organizations which have lots of information:
The American Meteor Society, Fireball sightings:
http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball/f...l_log2008.html
International Meteor Organization - links to sites in many nations
http://www.serve.com/wh6ef/imo-mirror/links.html

I received this reply from Mr. Boylan:

“From: "Dr Richard Boylan" <drboylan@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:47 PM
Subject: Message not approved: Asteroid exercise

Meteors by themselves are not one of UFOFacts' Four Topics.
Dr. Richard Boylan, Moderator

-----------------------------------
I concluded my attempt to give people broad information about the large number of asteroids/meteorites approaching Earth at all times, and that would counter the idea that there was this one special asteroid coming.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #23
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Thought you all might enjoy this very interesting interview with Dr. Wolf that I dug up with interviewer James Courant. Apologies if it has already been posted. (6 parts)

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ael+wolf&emb=0
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:20 PM   #24
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

There better NOT be one negative word said about Col. Wolf... Not one...

Do what you people do....

But, leave him out of your rants... He was a very gentle man [Officer]. Respectful, to all He was not at MOA 51, but he was south of there...
Very good AF pilot... Worked on c------. NSA, DIA.... was a member
of the Company.... Died a very painful death. I talked to him privately
two weeks before he passed... Said goodbye.... Leave it alone, A good Man.
Its, painful to hear his voice like that.... Shaky; In pain....

Over N' Out

[looking down; Sad....] So Sad
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:42 AM   #25
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
There better NOT be one negative word said about Col. Wolf... Not one...

Do what you people do....

But, leave him out of your rants... He was a very gentle man [Officer]. Respectful, to all He was not at MOA 51, but he was south of there...
Very good AF pilot... Worked on c------. NSA, DIA.... was a member
of the Company.... Died a very painful death. I talked to him privately
two weeks before he passed... Said goodbye.... Leave it alone, A good Man.
Its, painful to hear his voice like that.... Shaky; In pain....

Over N' Out

[looking down; Sad....] So Sad
Calm down. No one has said anything bad about him.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dr. michael wolf