Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 12-19-2009, 04:11 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Higher awareness programming from falling rain

Hello all,

Before I leave the internet (for awhile or forever, I don't yet know) I thought I should share this high frequency energy with those who may need it most. Although this may seem like an internet video it's so much more than that.

Note: You may need to first play the video for a few seconds or so, then pause it for awhile, until the red line goes a few inches ahead of the moving play bar/icon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuUwsFhSf8

I love you all

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness

PS Feel free to add your high frequency programming/energy to the video as well. Distribute this video to anyone or other website, blogs, emails, if you like too.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:20 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Higher awareness programming from falling rain

That was great Thanks for sharing it

Why are leaving the internet ? I happen to like the information you brought to the forum.

Blessings to you and yours
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:18 AM   #3
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hi mntruthseeker, video below explains it all. I'm probably the only Avalon/Project Camelot forum member who replies vigurously with mostly videos, hu? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubCGJMCHF1k
Old 12-19-2009, 10:03 AM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

You have been here for a short time but your contributions are well appreciated and very valuable. thank you. beautiful videos. I have never before realized the power of the sound of rain...listening to it was amazing and brought tears to my eyes...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #5
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Hey COA...why leaving? I noticed something you say in the video...

Quote:
...This is like a 24/7 meditation no matter where or whom I'm with. No matter what I'm doing I remain in constant awareness evolution, which could also be considered as advanced meditation...
If it doesn't matter where or whom you're with...why not just stay here with us and try to achieve the constant awarenes from here too?

I know it's possible...I know what I'm talking about.

We all here could learn so much from you...

...but if you decide to leave for good, I wish you to find what you're looking for...and you're allways wellcomed back...

with and respect for what you do

Malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

burgundia, It's not all me who made that rain video, it's higher beings as well. Maybe one day people will understand more about it. Maybe even measure the amount of higher frequency energy from that video? That's one reason why it has such an effect on many people. Especially those who need it most and those more aware. Watch it as many times as you like, although a few times maybe all that's needed. It really can help you evolve your awareness.

Malletzky, I thought my video was clear enough to explain it, but I will try to do so for you here. Almost to challenging for me to explain actually. I need time off from the physical world, lol. Do you meditate? If so then you probably do not like being distracted. The kind of meditation I will be doing is not like average meditation. Notice I mentioned "advance meditation", that is what I plan to do. I hope you understand but I can not explain any further.

Way too many spooks (physical and non-physical low frequency beings) reading this right now. They can't reach my non-physical thoughts, so they try the old fashion way which is the limited language we all are using here. Yes, to me most language is not only limited it promotes separation, but I'm not complaining or even here to discuss that matter.

I'm also not here to tell everyone just how "psychic" (such a limited word) I really am and how I see most possibilities. Some of which happen at some point in time. All I can say is "get to know who you really are" and do so very soon. You may not have the quality time, energy and less distractions in life as you do right now. That is what I am doing and I am doing it in my own way and I hope people just can respect that.

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 12-20-2009 at 04:10 AM. Reason: mis-represent sentence
Old 12-20-2009, 03:13 AM   #7
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can say is "get to know who you really are" and do so very soon. You may not have the quality time, energy and less distractions in life as you do right now. That is what I am doing and I am doing it in my own way and I hope people just can respect that.
I admire your strenghts. I spent to much time on internet to search for truth even though I know that I can only find truth within. I think that I am getting closer to make this decision too. It was important to learn but I am aware that it is also a distraction.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:19 AM   #8
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings truth and integrity.

What still amazes me is just how real this place we call reality is. Yet it's all just a dream to me where anything is more than possible. Hopefully when I return I will be more of who I really am. Words can not explain or even justify it, sad to say. Be well and never stop evolving your whole awareness.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:23 AM   #9
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

thank you. that was very nice. :-)

sorry to see you go. :-(
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

I can relate Clarityofawareness. :re leaving the internet:

I lived off the grid, heated with wood, consumed spring water exclusively, a little over two months. In the winter we used candle light till we got sleepy. It was living in the raw, I tell ya. LOL

It was a calm cool collective experience. Quite wholesome and invigorating.

I'm in a new place now and don't have the woodburning stove yet. We're getting the well water connected to the house and I'll put in a woodstove before next winter arrives. Without modern conveniences you take on extra tasks during the day, especially as gardening season approaches...

That said, once these things are in place, I'll be going off grid again. Internet for me will amount to a visit to the library. Grin

Kind Regards,
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #11
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Nice nick name Spiralina. Does it have anything to do with the algae or what ever that stuff is for better health? If so I'm a big fan, have taken it before as well.

I came so close to funding what I and my higher self called, "The Villages of Light". Several off the grid villages where everyone's instinct of oneness being well promoted in everyday life there. I was so close to winning that money, so very close. Then my ego kicked in and taught me lessons I thought had been solved by me years before. I guess the chance to win $60 million could easily do such to other people as well. Thing is, I really wanted nothing to do with making any money or even spending it. I just deeply desired a place of much more open and like minds, where money was basically the last thing, or better yet "never" on everyone's minds. Barter or bartering is in my opinion the best way to go. Yet in such Villages of Light most everything that the villagers need in life is what they themselves produce for each other. "That's communism", a friend of mine stated to me after I had tried to explain to him what oneness really is. Oneness concerning these Villages of Light. Yet, there is no real way to explain or show oneness. The purest way is to experience oneness instead.

Well... I'm back now ....on the net... I guess. I still find that the feelings I had (before I left here) are still with me now. That is, what I'd really like is for it all (most or all) of the world to shut down and everyone start over again. This time start with the basis of family as the main foundation of it all. So everything operates based on family. Less separation and more oneness. Even if such does happen who's to say that we won't become sheaple again so easily as before?

Now that we know that such may not happen in our life time what are our options right now?

a) Let mass population reduction and the few folks left restart humanity in a true more balanced direction or at least the chance of such happening? If it would mean that I be one of the ones to be cleansed from this reality/mother earth in order for such to happen, then so be it.

b) Go with the flow and don't think about such things.

c) Simply just "BE" the parallel reality of your choice where it soon merges into and becomes your whole reality experience. Now this, yes, ...this I have accomplished on occasion.

d) Of course there is always the option of "none of the above."

I've learned a lot while being off the net. For example, I've learned that I can't help change our world until I change myself as well. I've known this for decades, but not in every perspective, which know one could ever really all know (maybe). Challenging to explain here. Well, it's nice to be back... I guess. lol Nothing against anyone here, just still figuring out some shtuff ; ) It's all good so don't worry. We're all in this together, that much I do know. I hope that everyone is doing well.

Kevin
Old 02-20-2010, 02:02 AM   #12
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

COA, haven't gotten to talk to you much, but your post on orgone and this as well inspires me.

I really hope that those of us who break through our limitations at the final "moment" can help the rest who don't. Either way, maybe someday we will be joined in our travels to find these villages of light, because I very much envision something similar.

Simply put, I feel you have affected me greatly and with such little interaction, it is really amazing.

Best of luck
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:34 AM   #13
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
"That's communism", a friend of mine stated to me after I had tried to explain to him what oneness really is.
yea this comparrison had me going for a while too, i'd be interested to know your distincton between an ideology like communism and living in something like "oneness". i figure trying to force an ideology on people is not the way to have a shift...you cant force people to not want more than they need or stop caring about material society, you cant make them live the spiritual life. the thing that needs to happen is for everyone to actually want to live the spiritual life. communism gets this bad wrap because of the horrible governments behind it and their force of this new way of life on the people, plus communism in general still tries to fit in with modern society. we really need to have a shift in what people believe to be human nature... to a belief where we dont see ourselves as limited by our animal bodies, but as spiritual beings with infinite potential. a society with this as an underlying understanding is much more open to its possibilities and much more willing to relax enough to be loving
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:34 AM   #14
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

dddanieljjjamesss I'm glad to have helped you, but it is YOU whom have helped yourself here. Not in a selfish way either. Difficult to explain oneness and how it operates in a reality of separation (which is also reality of oneness, lol). Anyway, I still am glad to have helped you.

Kevin
Old 02-20-2010, 03:52 AM   #15
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
yea this comparrison had me going for a while too, i'd be interested to know your distincton between an ideology like communism and living in something like "oneness".
Excellent question. I really haven't studied communism or any other society existence. I've learned most oneness from my higher self whom I chose to learn from. Everyone else is also their own student, teacher and master as well.

I do remember watching the comic movie, "Airplane!" (yes I know, old movie so I must be old as well, lol) and in one scene showed the various new media organizations from around the world. The one that caught my eye was where the Russian news caster who had a gun pointed at his head by someone else and while he gave his whole commentary for the TV audience. It was then that the fun of that whole movie suddenly left me for a minute or two and I tuned into such a reality where government ruled most everything like religion, employment, food, schools and more. I didn't like it.

There are unlimited ways to experience oneness because everything is already "one". Oneness can not really be explained it can only be experienced. How you experience more oneness in life is not the same as how I experience it (for example). Because we are all our own life path's of education. Still there is no separation with oneness and oneness exists due to separation, because it's all one or oneness. No matter which way to live (whether communism or capitalism or another way), they all are part of oneness in unlimited ways. Notice I said "part oneness", lol.

On another note...

I have been working on a possible way or method that some people could use in order to achieve possibly more oneness in life. It concerns all languages because they are all various forms of separation, like all reality. My research not only explores the physical side of this but the nonphysical as well.

For example, at one time there was a global race of beings who existed on mother earth. If you've ever heard of the biblical story of Babylon then this parallel reality is something very similar. The point is that these oneness beings (similar to us in many ways) spoke the most optimum, or most complete, effective, efficient, instant, simplest one world language as a whole. This language was so powerful that it helped all who used it to also experience their natural god like abilities. Like self healing, self teleportation, manifestation and much, much more. How could any such language do that? For starters, it's not language or anything that helps you to awaken and experience your eternal unlimited being.

IT'S Y O U ! ! !

My next point is this, over a decade ago I and my higher self (unconscious mind, god or universe, what ever, lol) began to discover all kinds of secrets concerning the language of english. The only reasons why these secrets of languages continue is because society (me, you and everyone) desires it all. Because we all are perfection and so our whole reality is exactly and constantly everything we desire. At any rate, for me to publicly announce my intentions of exposing such secrets... well, you already know what happens to such folks. Especially if the so called secret in question really is "that big" of a secret. Maybe I will have enough time to complete my work on this before anything else happens to me, maybe not.

My work is some what comparable to what Ratu Bagus has already accomplished with many people. Except my work doesn't include so much "shaking & laughter" ; )

Ratu Bagus way to Happiness PART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m3mwARgVho

I easily relate to his work because I too have generated orbs around and on me at will. Simply by me being more oneness. Here is another Ratu Bagus video showing mass meditation that generates massive orb activity as well. When I first heard the music of this video I cried, almost uncontrollably with happiness, but so much more than just that. I believe I had tapped into the energy of it all. Either way it is soooo cool!!! Here is the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfzWbYZuY7w

The worst part (is it that bad?) is that I have no real education or degree's concerning my involvement of this kind of work concerning languages, conscious, unconsciousness, secrets and more. The only way to really know is for me to just complete my work and make it all public. The sooner the better. This kind of research and work goes beyond the physical and into the nonphysical. Very challenging to even attempt break it all down for the conscious mind to comprehend.

Kevin
Old 02-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #16
gita
Avalon Senior Member

I like to dedicate this to Clarityofawareness and thank you for all your wonderful posts. Wish you all the best on your journey and hope to see you back into the fold soon. xx

Havasupai Indian Waterfall, Tranquil Turquoise Blue Water

gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:16 PM   #17
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you gita, it's beautiful. Like everything else I can sense the energy from it, nice.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #18
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you gita, it's beautiful. Like everything else I can sense the energy from it, nice. Many ways to help up lift the spirit and that is definitely one of them ; )

Speaking of up lifting spirits here is another video I made concerning good quotes. No need to view it if you don't have time. Just showing that there are many ways to help us all "be" our true more balance reality.

Quotes For More Awareness part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO5Nw1-8Zhw