Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 01:51 AM   #76
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Trouble makers on Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Racsouran--that is lovely
i enjoyed reading that !!!

love
susan
the eXchanger

wtf, why you enjoyed reading such a thing, i was not trying to be smart, or poethical.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:58 AM   #77
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Man, this topic got myself questioning how I convey my own information and beliefs, up to a point in which i began to believe that some people have been offended by what I talk about.
I'm glad that this has enabled me to become more aware of my posts, but at the same time I don't feel any positive members should be overly critisized for there beliefs, no matter how radical they may seem.

I've seen alot of talk about 'bad guys' on these forums, yet have come across none as of yet, and even if there were, I'm sure the highly intelligent people of this forum would be able to suss them out in half the time.

Let's not let these issues make us paranoid now.
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:04 AM   #78
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Nothing View Post
Man, this topic got myself questioning how I convey my own information and beliefs, up to a point in which i began to believe that some people have been offended by what I talk about.
I'm glad that this has enabled me to become more aware of my posts, but at the same time I don't feel any positive members should be overly critisized for there beliefs, no matter how radical they may seem.

I've seen alot of talk about 'bad guys' on these forums, yet have come across none as of yet, and even if there were, I'm sure the highly intelligent people of this forum would be able to suss them out in half the time.

Let's not let these issues make us paranoid now.
You are very correct my friend... as i to have questioned my words to some.

Now i realize how many wonderful nice people are here from ALL sides of the spectrum! This place is great to meet new people and honestly i have never felt more at home on a forum then here... You are all individuals and for that i respect... I think we all could learn from another like i have!

I don't think we need to debate each other anymore and if someone has a genuine question about this or that we should be open to it, lets just be mature about it. We need to be able to question each other but not come off as ego maniacs or *******s, this will happen over time if we get to know each other on a more personal level.

Another reason to get to know the person posting above.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:02 AM   #79
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Is it to late to place a nomination?

<----

Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:09 AM   #80
zorgon

Without censorship there is no way to prevent the trolls from sneaking in...

It is sad but there are many that are so afraid of the truth, that they go from board to board deliberately disrupting... and some times even stalking...

Only way to beat them is to laugh at them or ignore them... but never play their game... its hard to do... but do it we must... or be over run...

In the meantime we should take up a collection to buy satellite time on one of those space lasers... then punch in their IP address and.... well...

hit 'enter' and problem solved
Old 09-22-2008, 07:29 AM   #81
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

True, we don't want to censor anyone here. But we also don't want this forum to become like others. We MUST always remember the original purpose why it was established by Bill and Kerry.

Stay positive and educate each other.

Peace and one love.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #82
Racsouran
Banned

beat hipocrisy first, then any of you can start talking about the rest.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #83
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
beat hipocrisy first, then any of you can start talking about the rest.
Why do you continue to post vauge statements whilst adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

We should have a rule against one liners

I'm perplexed by you, you continue to call other people spiritual hitlers yet fail to explain how you come too your conclusions. Everyone here has a different opinion, and that is fantastic. And its good to share and expand upon why you have this opinion, this is what we call communication.

Ive spent a lot of time responding to your posts and have gone to a lot of effort with you, and you refuse to even aknowledge this by showing me the same courtesy.
Instead you make statements, and dont even go to the effort of elaborating on those statements.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-22-2008 at 03:20 PM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #84
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

one last comment:
xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-22-2008 at 03:16 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #85
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Why do you continue to post vauge statements whilst adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

We should have a rule against one liners

I'm perplexed by you, you continue to call other people spiritual hitlers yet fail to explain how you come you your conclusions. Everyone here has a different opinion, and that is fantastic. And its good to share and expand upon why you have this opinion, this is what we call communication.

Ive spent a lot of time responding to your posts and have gone to a lot of effort with you, and you refuse to even aknowledge this by showing me the same courtesy.
Instead you make statements, and dont even go to the effort of elaborating on those statements.
Amen 2IandB,PEACE
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #86
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
What many fail, or ignore. to recognize are the very bad ET's that are posting in these forums. Their agenda is plainly stated in our bibles. The tactics they use are also clearly stated in the bible. Learn about this and you too will be able to "recognize" them by their methods of posting.

Until this is recognized, researched, and accepted by the forum owners and moderators it will be a free for all of lies, twisting of words, slander, insults, and feigned "love".

People, wake up, IF they, the bad ET's (fallen angels) are here on earth, then "they" are in these very forums.

Look at your keyboards! they are made for six fingered hands.
Whooa you mean we are making first contact right here? Looks around suspiciously and chuckles...

Dude whatever you're pouring in your coffee...

I want some...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:19 PM   #87
idunno
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Trouble makers on Avalon

Quote:
keyboards!
key and boards ...important words

what means i m p o r t a n t
idunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #88
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I really tried to find what King Lear had said and I couldn't find it. I made remarks about Obama and now I am sure I could be a trouble maker.

One thing that I have noticed is I do alot of speaking without thinking. I have actually cancelled my post and left the room That is something I really need to work on. But I guess the message I am getting here is we should just discuss the real issues in here like Getting out of homes and preparing for the worse or find out what is happening and stay on those topics only.

peace, love & light to all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:25 PM   #89
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
one last comment:
xxx
Dont mind him susan! Your well liked around these here parts, i can assure you of that

I love your posts and the appreciation you show towords other peoples posts that do something for you. This is a fantastic thing, dont be swayed by one persons arrogance when there are so many here who appreciate what you do.

Peace and love to you sister.

, infinity
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:21 AM   #90
Goert

The pot calling the kettle black.Free minds do not always agree.