Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2009, 06:21 AM   #11
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I sense that soon a message is forthcoming from Bill in the vein that "I'm just too darned busy to keep up with this thread" type thing. I'm waiting to see if my question, post #380 gets addressed. How in the heck this has not even been asked by others is beyond me really!

anyhoo in response to this posted above:
"his own son co-wrote a book detailing much of the life of Hubbard, and neither of his wives say much nice about him"....

hey, don't forget that there is no honor to be bestowed by your family members (chit, I can't remember the exact wording of this "famous" saying.._ but you get the gist)... I'm tired...

ya man i hear ya. completely disillusioned by avalon today. camelot too. bill shoulda logged in and said his piece. but dang, he's a human too. so i love him for that but will keep my eyes wide open. but nice to be blind to pc for change hunh
josie is offline   Reply With Quote