Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:17 AM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Whistle Blowers and their role

On whistle blowers and their role:

Many people take a very vindictive approach to Dr. Bill Deagle and his information. This is somewhat understandable but unfortunate.

I want to make clear our view on Dr. Deagle as well as others of his kind. The following is a reply I sent to David Wilcock in response to his position regarding Deagle. I felt it was important enough to reprint here:

Whistleblowers are people who have spent all or large parts of their lives working for the negative agenda. Once they become whistle blowers it behooves us to welcome them, with Christ-like forgiveness and acceptance, knowing they are reflections of ourselves, come home.

In Deagle's case, we have been to his home and met his lovely wife and family... Regardless of what you think of his ability to see the future accurately he is speaking the truth as he knows it, has a vast intellect and is acting true to his own inner dictates. In addition, if you take the time to listen to him, you will find much of his material matches your own very closely including his conclusion that we create our reality.

As a medical doctor, Deagle may be giving humanity a somewhat dire prognosis for the future, but he is doing it in the spirit of prophets of all time, so that humanity will wake up and see the error in their ways before they go down a road from which their is no return. As you know, the aim of prophecy is warning not that of passing sentence.

On a side note, he was not "wrong" yet... He never said on October 7th that anything would happen.. other than the downturn of the markets which as we all know happened...

You must walk the walk if you are going to talk the talk. If we turn away whistle blowers because of their pasts where would we all be? Who will cast the first stone?

Deagle is no different in this respect than Daniel or Henry Deacon. He is coming forward talking about the truth as told to him by MANY whistle blowers from black projects who shared their information... and he is coming forward very brave in spirit -- against great criticism and derision -- Yes, he may be verbose and his views may tilt in a direction you do not agree with.. but here is a soul who is doing his best to reveal the dark agenda to the masses and we need to acknowledge him for this.

This dimension is full of both the light and dark and embracing one to the exclusion of the other will only perpetuate the polarization of consciousness and defeat our purpose.

Blessings,

Kerry
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:20 AM   #2
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistle Blowers and their role

Thank You, Kerry!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:30 AM   #3
ries
Avalon Senior Member

well said.

Greetings.
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:36 AM   #4
IRKCOD
Avalon Senior Member

Totally agree.

One can only go on the information that is available at the time. If we had complete & accurate information we could make more accurate predictions. Often to get this we need 20-20 hindsight, in other words the event has passed.

We live is a world of incomplete information on which to make our decision and predictions; so at most we can only hope to get into the 'ball park' relative to any forecasted event.

Whistleblowers, and other with predictive gifts, at least give us the opportunity to make decisions or take 'stances on topics' by making their information public. We are all responsible to ourselves as to how we use that information. The purveyor of the information is not forcing you to use or believe it.
IRKCOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:50 AM   #5
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Far more important to get in touch with your own predictions.
And change them if you want to.
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #6
samvado
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Whistleblowers are people who have spent all or large parts of their lives working for the negative agenda. Once they become whistle blowers it behooves us to welcome them, with Christ-like forgiveness and acceptance, knowing they are reflections of ourselves, come home.
agreed, however, like treating misbehaving children we should not then elevatze them to messiah status - they have been utterly wrong for the vaster part of their lives - if they correct their twisted ways that does not all of a sudden convert them into great illumiated beings whos vision we all should listen to. They still have the distorted minds that let them engange with the dark side in the first place. A bit of an insight is a dangerous thing and in the case of Deagle its a very dangerous thing.
Kerry you have a histroy a gullibility and although I can see why for camelot whistleblowers are the lifeblood it would be good to not throw "visionary" garbage onto the equally gullible masses and create histeria in those who take that stuff for anything but what it is: the utterances of a distorted mind.

Quote:
On a side note, he was not "wrong" yet... He never said on October 7th that anything would happen.. other than the downturn of the markets which as we all know happened...
if there ever was a defintion of "wrong" in any usefulls sense - he was wrong. and while he was wrong he paniced thousands. you helpled him do that with exactly the mindset I mentioned above. IMHO that is tragically irresponsible. to put Deagle up with e.g. Wilcock who again IMO is a visionary and an intelligent human being is like saying a nazi regretting his misdoing at the nuremburg trials has the same standing as martin luther king.

Quote:
This dimension is full of both the light and dark and embracing one to the exclusion of the other will only perpetuate the polarization of consciousness and defeat our purpose.
well, yes BUT a bit of discernment is also helpful.

with best wishes

sam (from germany - excuse english typoos)
samvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #7
Paul_Thomas

Could it be possible that no one is a prophet for others, but is of their own and their life's path?
Old 10-25-2008, 03:58 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry Cassidy, what you said,
shines with brilliance,
and, is both -- well said, and, well done,
at the same time

Thank You, for all that you, and bill do,
i think it is making a huge altering, and,
changing in this world

It is nice, when you share your thoughts with us,
you should do that, more frequently

brightest blessings of energy, light and love to you
susan - the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:15 PM   #9
Kay Wilkinson
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Kerry for , as always, keeping it real!!!
You and Bill rock!
Kay Wilkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

I have to say that DR BILL is right on the money.Especially about the Chinese REd aRMy troops being in the country already.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:36 PM   #11
petesm22
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
On whistle blowers and their role:

Many people take a very vindictive approach to Dr. Bill Deagle and his information. This is somewhat understandable but unfortunate.

I want to make clear our view on Dr. Deagle as well as others of his kind. The following is a reply I sent to David Wilcock in response to his position regarding Deagle. I felt it was important enough to reprint here:

In Deagle's case, we have been to his home and met his lovely wife and family... Regardless of what you think of his ability to see the future accurately he is speaking the truth as he knows it, has a vast intellect and is acting true to his own inner dictates. In addition, if you take the time to listen to him, you will find much of his material matches your own very closely including his conclusion that we create our reality.

As a medical doctor, Deagle may be giving humanity a somewhat dire prognosis for the future, but he is doing it in the spirit of prophets of all time, so that humanity will wake up and see the error in their ways before they go down a road from which their is no return. As you know, the aim of prophecy is warning not that of passing sentence.

You must walk the walk if you are going to talk the talk. If we turn away whistle blowers because of their pasts where would we all be? Who will cast the first stone?

Deagle is no different in this respect than Daniel or Henry Deacon. He is coming forward talking about the truth as told to him by MANY whistle blowers from black projects who shared their information... and he is coming forward very brave in spirit -- against great criticism and derision -- Yes, he may be verbose and his views may tilt in a direction you do not agree with.. but here is a soul who is doing his best to reveal the dark agenda to the masses and we need to acknowledge him for this.

Blessings,

Kerry
Old 10-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #12
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. I have to give these people ultimate credit for what they do and for carrying out their role in this lifetime for it is not an easy one.
It is always good to know what might happen so a person is not caught off guard and if any predictions don't fall into place like some people would like it to then I would think of it as all the light workers meditating together for the good of human kind is having a grand effect. Which it does 10 fold.
My heart, love and light goes out to Bill and all the people who bring us information that they feel true to their heart.
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:52 AM   #13
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

I'd also add it's very difficult to even look at this kind of material. It's quite remarkable the growth in "Conspiracy" awareness that has taken place in just the last few years alone. We might now take it for granted, but once upon a time it was shocking and horrific to even consider that this might be true let alone take it seriously. How much more for people who try, from their perspective, to stand up for truth and decency while knowing just how easy it is for a heart attack to be arranged for them. This can cause a lot of internal issues for anyone, let alone "insiders".
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:50 PM   #14
zorgon

Quote:
My question is what steps have been taken to prove that any particular whistleblower is in fact the real deal?

What I see a lot of all over the web is that many have no proof to offer other than their word. If they are a good story teller their word is taken as gospel. Almost cult like in some cases

When they are wrong on a prediction, people make excuses for them.

I have seen some that do not use a real name... no one has checked their background... and they can offer no documentation at all...

Even when this documentation exists. Why not present it? Would this not give credibility to your story?

And what do we do when more than one WB has a different story than the other one? Which one do we believe? So far now I wave seen many dates for Nibiru for example... from 2003 from Zeta talk to 2900 from Sitchins book "End of Days" 2007 pages 315 - 317 and every date in between.

I am not saying that they may not be true 'insiders'... I am not saying they may not have info to share... but where is the check and balance that ALL of them are 100% the genuine article?

You would think also that when a WB mentions a topic of 'revelation' in an interview... while most people will say "wow cool" some people will actually follow up on the leads. Seems to me that this would be expected?

That is how I met John Lear in the first place.. I was able to document a lot of what he talked about and as a result we became close friends.

But some people react the opposite... and that quite frankly raises red flags in my book. If you don't want someone to check... why would you mention it? Does not seem logical.

In a recent incidence I had written you and Bill about certain projects (trying hard not to mention names here to keep this a generic question ) that I already had documents on BEFORE an interview... actually before Avalon even opened...

There was no reply and Bill said you were busy... fine I understand that... point is it should not have been a surprise.... I gave advance 'notice'

Now over at ATS someone like Cliff Stone gets top billing with his FOIA documents... even gets ad revenues. Yet all those documents are old news easily found on the web... and better copies even without his watermark on them (watermarking a public document? Hmmm ) When you say FOIA in your post his banner appears from the snoop robots.

Yet when you show the real stuff like the 1992 Fusion rocket from Wisconsin U fusion lab, or the nuclear reactor SP-100 on the Moon from NASA, or the electromagnetic shielding for spaceships.. a contractor final report from NASA, GE as the contractor... THOSE things get buried in skunkworks...

Imagine my surprise when 'issues' happened here as well.

Most of the 'good info' comes from real government, NASA, University and .mil sites. In order to prove a document is not phony it is necessary to link to the original source.

For some reason linking to a .mil site here at Avalon scares people... so much so I saw a thread suggesting it be disallowed. It is true that most good .mil sites are not accessible from outside the USA. With good reason... while its free for us to see, do we really want some foreign terrorist to have such easy access to our military? Hmmm

So do people want the truth? Or just a 'good story' that fits their personal belief?

The Blossom Goodchild scenario that flooded all forums (ATS had 80 threads at one point) shows me that the 'good story' rules...

On a closing note...

Bob Lazar thinks John Lear is crazy on most of his theories...

But at a recent party (John's 65th birthday) Bob showed us his NEW Los Alamos ID badge... I will leave it at that
Old 10-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #15
PeterJay
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to all of you.
It takes courage to become a whistleblower. THere is nothing to judge and we can learn to build up new threads within our brains. I have seen all the interviews and i appreciate that there is no hard evaluation of the things being said neither Kerry nor by Ryan.
I really love Project Camelot and their work!

Maybe this is a chance in a lifetime to start to think in new ways and get your
thinking machine rewired.

Thanks to all of you.
PeterJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:15 PM   #16
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
That is how I met John Lear in the first place.. I was able to document a lot of what he talked about and as a result we became close friends.

What's your take on John Lear's story of the "souls collector" located on the moon?

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #17
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Contradictions upon Contradictions, Hoagland says it best - The Lie is different at every level.

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #18
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If we turn away whistle blowers because of their pasts where would we all be? Who will cast the first stone?
That is true Kerry, I don't know why so many people tend to wrongly prioritize, I mean... if a message is so potent it shakes the spirit, if a message sounds clear and rings to be true.... who cares about past circumstances?

I heard David Wilcock saying what he said about Deagle on the phone call, and it was very disappointing indeed.

Anyway, keep doing a great job, you have no clue how much your work has been pivotal in many ways to MY education.

Gregg xx
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:49 PM   #19
grandmakaren
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry,

Thank you for sharing your response to Dr. Deagle's interview. My first obervation was that Bill was the primary interviewer and saw that as a very good move with Dr Deagle. It was very interesting to watch as things unfolded because it was apparent to me that there was a deep well of information there but priming the well to get it out was going to be a challenge. One can always let negative judgements hid the gems hiding in this kind of interview, but if one is patient and open they will shine through. I believe you and Bill knew those gems were there and brought a number of them to the surface.

It is not important that we understand or accept everything he believes, it is important that we accept his currage to speak up. It is not our place to make a judgement, it is our place to love and appreciate how difficult his road has been. As we look for the gems in his message and respond to his brave testimony our frequency is raised and we are drawn closser to assencion.

Thank you for bringing us such wonderfully diverse interviews so that we have a broad array of information to learn from. It is only by learning from this diversity that we can truly choose the path that is right for each of us. Information holds such power as we each take what we learn and create our future.

Love and Blessing, Grandma Karen
grandmakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:11 PM   #20
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Kerry for speaking up as you have.
We all have a choice what we choose to listen to and believe in.

If the information is hard for you to take in then don't listen it's that easy.
I think most people who read and watch the many interviews on Camelot site have found them very interesting, personally myself, so much that has been said resonates with everything i have thought through my own research.
I try not to ridicule anyones believes be them prophets, whistleblowers we are here on this site to share knowledge and for myself i have learnt so much and one of the greatest things that has come out of all this is that i have met so many like minded people.
So i say make your own mind up.

But without the Camelot site most would still be in the dark on such matters.
And without Avalon how would we keep up with the latest news around the world and getting it straight from the horses mouth, great!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:35 PM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I myself thought that Oct 7th was an actual date time for LA's problems. I see that giving dates actually hurt people.............but the vision he seen has been seen by many others.I think the fact that so many people say that are abducted now my question is by WHOM....

Its ok to view your opinion as I'm sure Dr Deagle has voiced his opinion once or twice in his lifetime. I have heard you do so Kerry.

Its natural...

Good or Evil
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:50 AM   #22
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry,
I respect your championing of Dr. Deagle as well as all that you and Bill do. But I still question Dr. Deagles street creds. In his address to the Granada Forum, the man claimed to know almost everything about everything. Clearly he has a very intelligent mind, he talks so fast and very articulately about a wide range of topics. But is there really a whistleblower out there that has worked for just about every black ops organization in every field of expertise?? Dr. Deagle has the inside scoop on the economy, the illuminati, the arms race, bioweapons, political intrigue, aliens, niburu, prophecies, religion, and the list goes on and on. For that matter, between him and George Green, I've never heard either of them say, "Gosh, I don't know."

Let's check our egos at the door, whistleblowers, and soldier forward with absolute truth.

I for one was scared silly by all the run up to October 7th. There will be no more of that nonsense for me.

WIth love and compassion!!!

Becky
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:56 AM   #23
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Good work Kerry.
What is your next whistleblower on the list?
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:49 AM   #24
azpiper
Avalon Senior Member

Before the Chinese destroyed all the monasteries in Tibet there was a saying over the doorway to one outstanding Lamasery:

" A THOUSAND MONKS...... A THOUSAND RELIGIONS"
azpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:21 AM   #25
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes when a person has an "awakening" or a series of "awakenings" it's for a reason. It does not really matter that they might be wrong because the "awakening" can and in a sense needs to be real so that it forces the person to take some action or responsibility with that as fact. The experience can't be "unreal" otherwise there would be no action one might take. So, I suspect that although Bill D. may have been "wrong" it was a necessary wrong in order for him to get to where he is supposed to go. Nonetheless I found his interview quite insightful despite the inaccuracies, thanks for the interviews.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote