Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 04:09 AM   #1
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Saving The Planet, Global Warming & Related Issues

I've come across some interesting Websites noted below:

http://www.onehundredmonths.org

http://www.350.org
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:52 AM   #2
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Saving The Planet, Global Warming & Related Issues

Global warming is just another means (ala the war on terror) to spread fear among the masses, milk millions of dollars from well meaning people, and create the first global tax, carbon tax, carbon... air... tax on air.
Thousands of scientists are trying to speak out, only be silenced by the corporate controlled media.

This is not to say we should not be concerned about the earth and how we are treating it. We need to get back in tune with nature bigtime!

Here are some great videos completely debunking global warming:

Dr.Tim Ball_On The Alex Jones Show:Global Warming Scam! pt1
Dr.Tim
Ball_On The Alex Jones Show:Global Warming Scam! pt2

Dr.Tim Ball_On The Alex Jones Show:Global Warming Scam! pt3
Dr.Tim Ball_On The Alex Jones Show:Global Warming Scam! pt4

Documentary: The Global Warming Swindle

And some websites:
http://www.fightglobalwarminglies.com/
http://www.globalwarminglies.com/
http://educate-yourself.org/glw/glob...s13mar07.shtml
http://rense.com/general76/amz.htm
http://www.nrsp.com/default.html

Last edited by Phtha; 09-19-2008 at 05:02 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:25 AM   #3
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Saving The Planet, Global Warming & Related Issues

The documentary The Global Warming Swindle is a swindle in itself.
At a certain point they show a graph or chart were you can see the temperature corresponding with solar activity. With this graph they want to proof temperature has nothing to do with CO2 levels. But with intent, they stop showing the values of the last 50 years and hope you don't see it. To bad, some people saw it, and did look up the values for those last 50 years. And guess what? The correlation stops, the temperature rockets sky high, is not following the solar activity anymore.

Maybe you still can believe The inconvenient truth is propaganda, but The Global Warming Swindle is proven propaganda.

Be careful with Alex Jones. He does nice investigating work. But he's a little blinded by typical american indoctrinations, and his own anger. Worth following, but with care.

Some sources claim not only the earth is warming up. Other planets do too. Well, this would be a nice argument, people are not involved in the warming up. But the fact other planets warm up, I haven't found yet in academic papers, except in a obscure paper of a russian, no where else mentioned in other papers or whatever. Maybe this is propaganda too.

So be careful. I understand you all want to keep riding your SUV's, because it 's so nice, feels so good. But then the chance you're part of the problem instead of the solution is still pretty great.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:28 AM   #4
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Also remember, the oil compagnies have more than enough money and very good reasons the make documentaries like the swindle one, or similar sites. Don't be fooled by them.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:51 PM   #5
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Saving The Planet, Global Warming & Related Issues

The BBC just produced a new documentary in 3 parts: The Climate Warse, Dr Iain Stewart, a geologist as narrator. Both side are investigated from a neutral point of view, for so far this is possible.
I don't know if it already available on the net.

Tonight BBC2 send out the 3th part at 22h. With conclusions I suppose.
People of the UK, this is a must watch!
Old 09-21-2008, 06:41 PM   #6
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with your most of replies stefaan. However it is proven co2 levels change as a result of climate change, not as a driving factor.

I also agree with you about Alex. I would highly suggest listening to the Dr.Tim Ball interviews I posted though. Great stuff!

Let us know how that docu is on bbc.

Cheers.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
Also remember, the oil compagnies have more than enough money and very good reasons the make documentaries like the swindle one, or similar sites. Don't be fooled by them.
yes they do have money, but will they do it? I dont think so, those whom benefit from carbon tax are the same as those whom cash in from oil, and it gives them an excuse to up the oil price and call it tax, environment fee, or what ever they want to call it....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The acceleration of Global warming is causing the north pole ice caps to melt at a alarming rate of 1000s of acres per year. Even with the CO2 emmissions this in itself is not enough to cause the meltdowm at such an accelerated rate. What I would term the weather wars is one of the nifty technological advacement causing much of the acceleration. Not a caring soul in any of these goverment to give a dam. Because no one wants to address the root cause. Protectting ourselves from invading aliens , Star wars program, HAARP and other goodies are damaging our planet. Why are they so scare to just come out and become a real hero a hero of truth instead of a coward of silence, yes I'm talking to McCain and Obama. What would it matter if they control the world if there's nothing to control. Pretty dam stupid if you ask me...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:57 PM   #9
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry going off the topic but I think there are paralllels between the earth heating and the last ice ages. In previous ice ages the north poll melted switching the El Niño current and thus the start an ice age.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote