Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default The future of Avalon and Camelot

Why is this website and forum important? I won't go into details .. the only thing I'll say is that whenever I needed a well rounded opinion from all possible aspects on a certain subject, I posted it on this forum and the quality of the replies was always very high.. which in turn spoke that this is pretty much the only place on the internet frequented by some very advanced people.. how you behave here has many consenquences.. and I can't / won't say more on the topic

Energies have gone down over the last year or so, paradoxically for the reason that many more people have discovered this place.. and as more 'average' people join, the energies keep falling. I won't say whether its a good or bad thing as such things are relative.. I am just stating the observation.

What this place desperately needs is a wind of fresh energy, clarifying energy sweaping the satturated growing bureacracy of too many moderators, too many rules, too much political correctness and too much following of principles. The very principles which were supposed to be only a beacon of light, have enslaved both Bill & Kerry into following them blindly at all costs (at the cost of shutting down the forum over a so called 'freedom of speech') and those that have picked sides..

A wind of dark energy is needed, filled with common sense, freed of enslaving principles and guided by only one law .. do as you will.. If this website manages to get to the next point and establishes the most needed balance between light and darkness.. great things await

Part of me wants to go full out and get involved and spill out all the details of how this could work, but this is not my battle.. I can only hope this website remains what it has been .. if not .. the torch is always passed
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The future of Avalon and Camelot

The controversy, as I can quickly gather, after my two week break from the forum, is mostly over a matter of removing content, that in Bill's, opinion, works against us all in terms of the "big picture." A decision to "pull" content should be the perogative of both of the founders. The big "thinking point" here is whether or not the founders should individually use and enforce their discernment skills. Is that loss of freedom? No, not really. Removing disinfo is a decision that is content based, not personal or political. When one founder knows not to give voice to those agents of wrong, dangerous, disinfo, they should have the right to do so. If it splits the Project into two paths, then that is the best way to Ensure free speech. A positive B and K mitosis, so to speak. This way, members can get the best of both worlds, choose what to read, but still have both founders able to express individual discernment of that most important content!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

A rhyme comes to mind:

To live in Heaven with the saints...oh that will be glory.
To live on Earth among the saints...now that's another story.

My thought:

When one stands upon a mountain-top...spirituality is easy.
When one argues on the internet...spirituality is difficult.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:29 PM   #4
hobbit
Unsubscribed

The Chosen....Tell Me, do you consider Yourself above average?
Whatever criteria You are using?
If it's ego...well Your name says a lot.
How do?
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #5
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

hobbit: I don't want to answer that question or take the discussion in that direction
Old 03-02-2010, 11:36 PM   #6
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: The future of Avalon and Camelot

On the contrary. I think as long as Avalon does't get shut down it is going to

become more energetic I can feel it. This site has morphed into something on

it's own and Negative energies have tried to infiltrate, but failed miserably,

because of the bonds formed on here and the mutual understanding and respect

from most members to each other.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:37 PM   #7
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post

HEAR HEAR!!!

Kerry is on..i hope she reads your post
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #8
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

My dear friends some of whom I know personally and many whom I have not yet met.

I am sure the future is going to be GOLDEN!!!

Is there any other way?!

What we should do is start a suggestion thread for ideas that can make this place rock even more then it already dose! There is news about avalon 2.0 and that's about all I have heard.

I'm sure we all have some ideas. I got a few good ones floating around me ol noodle If the official team wants to hear some a thread asking for suggestions and ideas from us all would be a great place to start...maybe drop a hint as to what changes are being planned...some may work some will not but its the point of getting input from all who come here to make this place awesome. advanced or beginner we can all learn from each other!

PEACE JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-03-2010 at 12:02 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:53 PM   #9
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

we seemed to have woven some tangled webs here of late ...
clarity of focus ... somewhat distorted ...
a necessity?
hmm ...

time to spin something new on this web ...
how to do ...

it will come ... like a breath of fresh air ...
respect though ... of one another's opinions ...
is a necessity ...

we are all here in this moment ... for a reason ...
don't you think?

i don't just think it ... i feel this is so ...
there is something significant of this web for certain ...

sooo ... the bugs are out ... let's continue creating ...
onwards and upwards ...
or is it ... upwards and onwards ...

matters not ... let's just keep moving k ...

namaste

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #10
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
My dear friends some of whom I know personally and many whom I have not yet met.

A very positive outlook Jester, you have met another friend.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:58 PM   #11
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
The controversy, as I can quickly gather, after my two week break from the forum, is mostly over a matter of removing content, that in Bill's, opinion, works against us all in terms of the "big picture." A decision to "pull" content should be the prerogative of both of the founders. The big "thinking point" here is whether or not the founders should individually use and enforce their discernment skills. Is that loss of freedom? No, not really. Removing disinfo is a decision that is content based, not personal or political. When one founder knows not to give voice to those agents of wrong, dangerous, disinfo, they should have the right to do so. If it splits the Project into two paths, then that is the best way to Ensure free speech. A positive B and K mitosis, so to speak. This way, members can get the best of both worlds, choose what to read, but still have both founders able to express individual discernment of that most important content!
I really like what you have said Linda. I agree totally. I am an advocate of free speech and I am sure Bill is also. He did not demand the thread to be locked, he gave his own opinion. I understand his opinion, after all, we are guests here, it is not a public forum.

We should be able to say why we are in disagreement with a certain philosophy. Personally, I see the thuban material existing to confuse and divide. It is not the first time I come across that kind of perception and I find it hilarious sometimes. But it's only my opinion. If others see something interesting in this, then it should be let free. As our disagreement regarding the material.

Sometimes, there are as many opinion as the totality of people in a group. We just have to learn how to give our opinion without reacting to others opinions like if it were attack on our beleif system. After all, the thuban material is nearly all about beliefs and perception.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #12
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

A heart based experience creates positive changes .
Creating a greater coherence of hearts beyond and above mental dissonances is what will make the difference to the future of Avalon .
Its time everyone outgrowth it's inner dichotomies and steps out as the pure Loving essences that we are .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #13
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
hobbit: I don't want to answer that question or take the discussion in that direction
I suppose a little hobbit is deemed too low down , or sub average???
Sorry, I don't see any difference in anyone, we are all one, it's just that we have forgotten so.
You're the one who proclaimed some sort of superiority and that others are below average, so sorry if you don't want to discusss it , but I will, and recognise the multitude of talents that all the posters on here have, and do not appreciate any talk of superiority by anyone, it's a short step to the nazi gas chambers with that sort of thinking.
Hobbit
Old 03-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #14
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
so sorry if you don't want to discusss it , but I will
Classic
Old 03-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #15
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post

I agree... this board has provided a quantum level of growth for me. It is wonderful to have a place to go to for a sounding-out of consciousness struggles ( and joys/revelations) and to be able to delve into issues and explore the possibilities in my spiritual journey. No one can do this alone.- I know- I have tried and I never get very far...

I understand that there are going to be squabbles, that is a given - as each of us tries to comprehend the implications of the facets of the issues within ourselves... I do understand that feathers can get ruffled in the guidance/correction process of each persons growth (I am not perfect either)... and I both agree and disagree on the censorship of strife... but I also realize that some of us are more spiritually mature than others and that there needs to be some sort of supervision to keep tempers tempered while we all attend to our own growth paths...

I sincerely hope to see this board continue onward (and upward) as i feel it is a vital component for all of us.

xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #16
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Is there any other way?!

What we should do is start a suggestion thread for ideas that can make this place rock even more then it already dose! There is news about avalon 2.0 and that's about all I have heard.

I'm sure we all have some ideas. I got a few good ones floating around me ol noodle If the official team wants to hear some a thread asking for suggestions and ideas from us all would be a great place to start...maybe drop a hint as to what changes are being planned...some may work some will not but its the point of getting input from all who come here to make this place awesome. advanced or beginner we can all learn from each other!

PEACE JT!
I like your style Jester ! I side with the optimists too !

Is there any other way indeed ??

Yes, of course there is ... but I like this one best.

(and That's what tiggers do best!)

As far as the suggestions box goes.. after a few forays into the chat room.. I'd just love to have some online game or other we could all swamp en masse. That would be hilarious. And I'm not talking about yahoo cribbage... Although.. if anyone fancies a game..! No. I mean imagine something like Nightfall or Sims - where we could interact in virtual 3d... lol...

Can we not have an Avalon Bar..where our avatars can meet and buy each other cocktails ?! What you type goes into speech bubbles....

No on second thoughts.. scrub it.... it might only increase the drama !

Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #17
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Classic
JesterTerrestial,
I consider the chosen ones post to be a CLASSIC.
A classic of division, they drees people up in silly uniforms to make them feel special....superior.
That post is everything that is wrong on here, cliques and little private clubs, the whole stupid site went to pay only???
You may as well form another branch of the masons if You follow that thinking.
There should be no division, nobody strutting about thinking their some form of film star or something, thats possibly what Kerry has fallen for?
Some pretty face telling Her She can be a star?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Z8m...eature=related
hobbit
Old 03-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #18
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
The controversy, as I can quickly gather, after my two week break from the forum, is mostly over a matter of removing content, that in Bill's, opinion, works against us all in terms of the "big picture." A decision to "pull" content should be the perogative of both of the founders. The big "thinking point" here is whether or not the founders should individually use and enforce their discernment skills. Is that loss of freedom? No, not really.

Everything you said was perfect until we reached this point where your dangerous, disinformation starts.

Removing disinfo (who said it was disinfo? You make this sound as if it is a matter of fact but it's not so you are misleading your reader) is a decision that is content based, not personal or political. When one founder knows not to give voice to those agents of wrong, dangerous, disinfo, (now we move from just disinfo to wrong, dangerous, disinfo. Can you explain how the information you are referring to is dangerous?) they should have the right to do so. If it splits the Project into two paths, then that is the best way to Ensure free speech. A positive B and K mitosis, so to speak. This way, members can get the best of both worlds, choose what to read, but still have both founders able to express individual discernment of that most important content!
Please be a little more careful of the language you use. Is it necessary to call someones information that they have spend valuable time developing, as dis-info and dangerous? Why would you say this unless you wish to push an agenda or have proof to the contrary.

Do you have proof?

Please don't 'protect' me or this forum from 'dangerous information'. We are quite capable of making that determination on our own.

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #19
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

There is Yin and Yang in internet forums as well.

If we can succeed in taking this to "the next level", we will discover things exponentially to what we are now.

Look above, Seek within
Find a single grain of sin
Not blot it out, nor let it consume
But be aware, to let other things bloom.

May your choice choose well
May the light be seen
Banish the thought of a hell
For all things shall soon be green.

Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:28 AM   #20
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

"No on second thoughts.. scrub it.... it might only increase the drama !"
Kulapops

I thought you already learned your lesson with on-line interactive avatars

IMO - I have learned as much, or maybe more from everyone who participates on this forum as I have from the PC videos. However, if it wasn't for the PC videos and webpage, I would never have found this forum

There is a need for both to continue and this maybe this is the catalyst for new growth.

El

PS - it is possible that I may learned more than I wanted to know on the chat..... (kidding)
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #21
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
JesterTerrestial,
I consider the chosen ones post to be a CLASSIC.
A classic of division, they drees people up in silly uniforms to make them feel special....superior.
That post is everything that is wrong on here, cliques and little private clubs, the whole stupid site went to pay only???
You may as well form another branch of the masons if You follow that thinking.
There should be no division, nobody strutting about thinking their some form of film star or something, thats possibly what Kerry has fallen for?
Some pretty face telling Her She can be a star?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Z8m...eature=related
hobbit
Hobbit, I do agree that we all have a role to play. Its obvious to me because here we are. Going pay was not such a bad idea IMHO because the truth sayers are a minority and somehow we had to guide the REVOLUTION that AVALON IS! Did you see the crap that was posted...what about after the subscription ended...look at the wonderful posts that were added. I saw a few more of those today.

The team has done a great job for the most part minus a few little bumps here and there. But com on look what were doing! Look what we have been up against! I do not think Kerry is falling for anything. I have not met her or Bill in person but have a great deal of respect for them both. The work they did seriously saved my life! I was a lost soul and the connections that have happened since I joined this amazing virtual community are "out of this world"! The next phase is gonna be intense!

We are all important! Your special, just like everyone else!
However some folks seem to have a great responsibility.

I do believe it is way past time to polarize our intentions positive. No time to start like now. We must rise above and work as a team to be able to functionaly help humanity into the golden age! peace jt!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-03-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:42 AM   #22
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
[COLOR="Orange"]
IMO - I have learned as much, or maybe more from everyone who participates on this forum as I have from the PC videos. However, if it wasn't for the PC videos and webpage, I would never have found this forum

There is a need for both to continue and this maybe this is the catalyst for new growth.

El
I agree wholeheartedly. I think the people of Avalon are fast becoming its biggest resource, including all our relative journeys of self discovery.

That's why it's a shame when the forum goes down... and you find yourself looking for friends in the chat room.

When you think of the hundreds of members of Avalon, don't you think that it's amazing that we get along so well?

I think we should be pleased with that... and gratitude is definitely due to the Mods and to B & K for facilitating this learning arena.

for me, the vids are now totally secondary. For one, I'm not as worried anymore as I should/could be... and two.....er..., two... oh well, someone wake me up when we have some decent UFO footage !

That's another great thing about this forum ! When I first found camelot, I had no one to ask, so I watched everything ! Now I have the views of people I trust or know to go on... so you get to read about it on the forum first before investing an hour and a half of your life.

(still, that hour and a half tends to end up spent in the forum.. no I'm not sure if I'm really winning.... )

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:50 AM   #23
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Some people really can't wait to start a fight, lucky for them they are not worth the fight (referencing to hobbit).. as I said in my initial posts.. energies have been dropping around here lately
Old 03-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #24
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: The future of Avalon and Camelot

The inner struggles reflect our outer struggles with each other. I think it is a very difficult job to separate yourself from the information and people you interview. It can have an effect on both a positive and a negative level. As project avalon and project camelot are frequented by so many cyber users across the globe we will get smother with all kinds of energy. It is up to each one of us to maintain our composure amid the storm.
The quality of information posted on this forum is overall very high. We are all contributors , lets continue adding positive value to this forum with our participation in it. Those that have hidden agendas will be affected by the contagious virus of respect and love that we all share for one another irregardless of differences of opinions, backgrounds , believes, philosophies, religions,etc..

Blessings to all...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:00 AM   #25
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

"The quality of information posted on this forum is overall very high. We are all contributors , lets continue adding positive value to this forum with our participation in it. Those that have hidden agendas will be affected by the contagious virus of respect and love that we all share for one another irregardless of differences of opinions, backgrounds , believes, philosophies, religions,etc.."

HERE HERE, Frank! I appreciate your putting it so well .... gratitude, respect and love ..... REGARDLESS ...... that's the "ticket" imo!!

love,
hippihillbobbi
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote