Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 02:15 AM   #51
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Greater Sacramento Area, CA

Hey guys,
Learning to not let emotion effect my mental space. This is not easy, but is necessary if we are to evolve. Kim you have raised valid questions. Having a location to meet at would be ideal. Certain things should be discussed in private.

Growing our foundation is important. And will become a more prudent part of our preparation very soon.

Everyone should know that Planet Earth Rising in Folsom is having an anniversary party on Saturday. Perhaps if everyone wishes, we could all meet there again, for our newcomers.

Housegroove, how are you my friend? Feel free to give our information including personal #'s to our new friends so that we may expand our ground crew. Or even combine with another. Together we can move mountains my friends. And indeed change the world.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:58 PM   #52
Paula Watson
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone We arrived safely in Quito. Even in a big city, the energy is good here. People are not so stressed. Not very many tourist, the natives have a nice energy. Not stressed like the Americans. I was able to read my email but could not send out. I'll try again later Tomorrow we are going to the ecuator. zero point. Then we plan to head south for Banos at base of an active volcano. About 4 hours from Quito. there are great healing waters there that come right out of volcano. I am thinking of all of you. How did your meeting go?
Love Paula
Paula Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:02 PM   #53
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone

Just checking in with everyone that is on Avalon and bumping the thread for any possible new comers.

It sure is exciting times we live in isn't it.

Any more ideas on meeting places that are quiet and out of the way would defiantly be appreciated.

Anybody who is local in the area and is interested in joining our meetings please message me and I can details on our next meeting.

Take Care, stay educated and aware but always remain positive and lets all try to stick together.
housegroove23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:13 AM   #54
sourceisone
Avalon Senior Member

Any more meetings scheduled or in the works... we got work to do...
Love Light Peace
sourceisone is offline   Reply With Quote