Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #76
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Yeah i agree he is a hero;bearing in mind;sacrificing his own career to open the eyes of the world up in these times is an heroic act in itself-qualities of piety.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18tRLhMMnNc

So very very true. He is a man who risked everything to expose the lies and the corruption of this little planet.
And in doing so he brought ridicule onto himself and his family, a purely selfless act.

And it is acts like these that pave the way for us to be one with our divinity again.

We love you David!!
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:37 PM   #77
By Jove Old Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
David Icke is a legend! I have never had the chance to see him live on stage but hopefully one day I will.

~~~~~~~~~~

Why wait?

"FREE DAVID ICKE VIDEOS TO SEE AND CIRCULATE AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE"

These include his presentation at his Big Brother By-Election Public Meeting
These videos by David Icke will have a dramatic effect on global awareness if enough people take the time and trouble to circulate them far and wide - short of spamming. Please send them to anyone and everyone you know and ask the receivers to do the same and so on.

In a short time through this method of circulation we could have tens of millions of people seeing this information worldwide and make a massive difference to human awareness of what is happening in the world that we daily experience.

Big Brother is terrified of such information circulating, so let’s do it as widely as possible all over the world.

These videos are free for anyone to use and circulate, put onto DVD for free, and basically circulate as anyone chooses - SHORT of commercial use. David retains the copyright for commercial use and these are intended only to be circulated for free as David himself is doing. By all means add subtitles to them in any language you wish (so long as it is accurate!).

Please mention that people can get even more information and daily updates on the latest headlines page at
www.Davidicke.com.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:30 AM   #78
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Davide Icke is on C2C Radio tonight!

The first book I came across after 911 was "The Truth Shall Set You Free". That started my dive into what is really going on on all levels of control freaks. He has a lot of courage. Some of the info is on the weird meter, but what isn't anymore? All possibilies are possible.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:15 AM   #79
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I like his philosophy of love, but I personally have never seen anyone shape shifting and so I can only wonder at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Yeah i agree he is a hero;bearing in mind;sacrificing his own career to open the eyes of the world up in these times is an heroic act in itself-qualities of piety.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18tRLhMMnNc
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:03 AM   #80
Norval
Banned

Listening to the show on C to C, at least he makes the connection about "those in control are non human".
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #81
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the show,
but this time he was really wooly and vazily.
He didn't really want to say something. It was more a philosophing lecture this time.

But i found something in the net to think about

Last edited by King Lear; 09-18-2008 at 11:46 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:49 AM   #82
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I was Daive Icke talk in the 90's at the Glastonbury Festive. He was talking for Greenpeace and was very intersting. I've read a lot of his material and have seen a fair few of his talks via YouTube. THe name might have gone off a little when he fist began this quest, but now, he talks a lot of truth - I feel - and feelings - instict is everything to me at the moment. who do I trust if I can't trust myself?
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote