Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 12:59 PM   #26
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFburns View Post
Chaos only occurs when a mass of un-informed people are left out of the loop.

Now, how would chaos be prevented???

Care to share what you know with those who do not know?

Believe it or not, there are more people who are quite aware of the troubles ahead, their problem is..they do not know what to do about it. It is not like they are blind, deaf or mute to the issues, it is that they have no clue as to how to take care of their situation for when extretion hits the blower. Their minds are constantly filled with "this will fail, this will collapse, this will happen, that will happen", even in here I see it bounce back and forth from thread to thread, post to post.

I think that in order to be most effective in preventing a total disaster, the focus should be on showing others how to manage and prepare.

Think NOT of what they can do to us...think ONLY of what you can do for yourself and others around you!

Share if you dare.

Cheers!!!!
The Handbook for the New Paradigm holds the answers to your questions. In fact, this handbook and its sequels inspired the creation of this forum. Some new posters may suppose that this forum is about politcal action, but it is not.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #27
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
The Handbook for the New Paradigm holds the answers to your questions. In fact, this handbook and its sequels inspired the creation of this forum. Some new posters may suppose that this forum is about politcal action, but it is not.

exactly! their illusion of trying to scare me into the loss of the internet and the institution of martial law is a joke to me and only worrisome to those who are still concerned about materialism. taking away my computer and my ''money'' is a joke. go ahead, take it! take my television, too, while youre at it. brainwash yourself!

if i get dragged into a concentration camp, ill do my best to enjoy my stay there until 2012. and if i dont last that long, then it looks like ive got an early ticket off the planet. regardless, i would have never let them intimidate me. that example to others around me might be the most meaningful protest.

it sounds like im (and others) are armchair revolutionaries, but we are not. ive thought about buying a billboard and putting up a message to wake people up but its not going to work. we cant stop the sheeple from having a victim mindset and fear. they have to WANT to wake up. thats when we foster that process in them, not before.

the PTB dont scare me anymore. f em.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote