Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #1276
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post

Yes, that's an Emmy. My brother won five of them for some post production work he did years ago. In my last post, I left a link to the arts committee I co-chair which is the public's rep to them and other entities that are normally hard for most people to get attention from.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the Emmy lady is holding up the electronic communications grid of the world. I see it as related to the stargate device that Dr. Dan Burish spoke of.

I had a contact experience about 11 years ago and shortly afterword, I had a vision of the courtyard at the TV Academy whre the actual Emmy statue stands (very big and beuatiful) at the cross roads of Lankershim and Magnolia in North Hollywood as being a meeting place for people like us (and all people who aren't hiding in their houses) in a time of a great event... like a truly mass sightling and/or civic emergency.

The vision is related to a couple other I've had through the years and seems like they just happened yesterday. I'll never... never forget them.

Paul
Wow Paul thats really impressive, great to have you join us here.

I think that the Emmy statue will probably be in my dreams after reading your vision.. thats very moving.
A work colleague of mine was in hollywood 2 weeks ago, the girl he was travelling with slipped on a star on the walk of fame and broke her arm! silly girl..

So the Emmy globe is a representation of the global power/communications grid huh? A present from Mr Tesla to the future.. That is interesting.
Thanks for sharing.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:51 AM   #1277
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Excuse me while I whip it out.. here is my sexy beast.

I just finished paying her off a few days ago $3000

She's all mine now!

Thanks for the welcome.... and that's one 'el of guitar!

If I can get the photo thing figued out here, I'll show off my alto sax (with Patti Smith poster in the bckground). Here goes.

Good Night All,

Paul

Scan10001.jpg
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #1278
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post

Nice Sax man.. and Piano too
Old 03-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #1279
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Ha! sorry I don't do 'Glam'. Im partial to a bit of W.A.S.P though, my only L.A. hair-band weakness..

Welcome Ravens and Doves! is that an Emmy award I see, they are very pretty aren't they? What is your connection to that? Do tell us some stories some time, very interesting.

Sorry to alienate you with all the guitars DAN.. as much as it is a passion of mine. Music and guitars would probably score barely a 2 out of 10 compared with the really important stuff like:

The RA Material - The Law Of One

The Anastasia - Ringing Cedars of Russia books

RAMTHA's teachings

The Billy Meier Contacts

Nassim Haramein - The Resonance Project

The Disclosure Project - CSETI

James Gilliland's ECETI

David Wilcock's research

The ongoing genuine CROP CIRCLE phenomenon!

Anomalies on the MOON and MARS!!

With naked girls and booze coming in at about a 3 out of 10..

This forum has some excellent people on it doing amazing stuff, like Manticore, Astralwalker etc etc... and inspiring spiritual folk like FutureEyes, eXchanger, Mudra etc etc
And fun people that know how to party like all the avalon lounge crew (love you guys!) but I have been really disappointed with the forum as a whole lately in regards to the absence of discussion of those wonderful topics above and what I see as constant parroting of everything in the mainstream media and a whole lot of circular discussions on politics and vague conspiracies. I guess I just had high expectations for this place due to to Project Camelot association. Thanks particularly to Antaletriangle and Dantheman64 for keeping the UFO and SPACE topics at the forefront WHERE THEY SHOULD BE.
Well thanks for letting me have a rant.. feel better now.

Peace.
I with you Luminari...I'm a little disappointed as well...btw thanks for the Nassim Haramein lecture...and the Ramtha Teachings...very interesting stuff...but your right.
I've been lately trying to spark some interest in Sacred Geometery but the subject just lies flat. The main stream media is getting way too much atteition. We all know thier power...and with the attention they are getting it seems to be working
But Kudos to the great inspiring things we've been seeing from the members you've mentioned above...they are keeping it going.
My rant is over now too...Love you guys!

Last edited by BROOK; 03-23-2009 at 02:50 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #1280
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I've been lately trying to spark some interest in Sacred Geometery but the subject just lies flat.
I have a certain frustration with this type of geometry awareness too. Many years ago I read a book that laid down the ground rules for understanding it. Magic squares were brought into it and by translating the numbers into a certain sequence on a page of graph paper, then connecting the dots in a certain sequence, you'd came up with elevation views of cathedral architecture.

What narks me is that I've turned my rather biggish library inside out and I can't find that book. Please tell me I didn't dream it.

I agree with both of you Luminari and Brook. There are just too many threads on politics and global warming type issues. We know there are political issues and we know there are global warming issues. We also know the sky is blue and that grass is green - but we don't go poking these things under people's noses so why the blazes cause thread pollution on Avalon? This is not what Avalon is about - it's about like minded people trying to interact with each other to find a way through the upcoming events with the least damage done.

Okay, I've finished, does anybody else want to step up onto this soapbox?
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:25 PM   #1281
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Have you ever wondered what angels sound like when they sing?

Well, sit back in a comfortable armchair, turn the lights down real low and relax while Manhattan Transfer bring you a perfect example of close harmony singing without an instrument to be heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNHDKxjZBiQ
Old 03-24-2009, 12:05 AM   #1282
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

The next round of drinks is on me. So lets bring the lights up a little while those saucy barmaids bring them to you.

From a live gig in Dublin, here are a couple of songs from Ed Bruce. The first one is his advice to mothers on how not to let their children grow up, while the second one tells of evil angels on your shoulder and the things they make you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6STxeRZPEsI
Old 03-24-2009, 12:57 AM   #1283
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
I have a certain frustration with this type of geometry awareness too. Many years ago I read a book that laid down the ground rules for understanding it. Magic squares were brought into it and by translating the numbers into a certain sequence on a page of graph paper, then connecting the dots in a certain sequence, you'd came up with elevation views of cathedral architecture.

What narks me is that I've turned my rather biggish library inside out and I can't find that book. Please tell me I didn't dream it.

I agree with both of you Luminari and Brook. There are just too many threads on politics and global warming type issues. We know there are political issues and we know there are global warming issues. We also know the sky is blue and that grass is green - but we don't go poking these things under people's noses so why the blazes cause thread pollution on Avalon? This is not what Avalon is about - it's about like minded people trying to interact with each other to find a way through the upcoming events with the least damage done.

Okay, I've finished, does anybody else want to step up onto this soapbox?
I kind of,sort of,just a little tiny bit disagree with the part of your post about to many political and global warming threads. Yes I think maybe just a tad to much, but on the other hand as long as they are posted in the right section then it doesn't really matter.
That's what all the different sections are for, so if they're posted correctly then you could actually just stay away from that section. I happen to think there is way to much spirituality stuff, and way to much doom and gloom that most won't even come true.

I'd also like to see a lot more science and astronomy posting but you have to take the good with the bad I guess. OK that's my soapbox time, LOL!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:47 AM   #1284
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
That's what all the different sections are for, so if they're posted correctly then you could actually just stay away from that section.
You're right of course Dan. I just happened to be walking by and saw this unused soapbox sitting there. I think it must have been a magic soapbox because as soon as I stepped up on it, my blood pressure went up and I came over all bolshie and started making rude gestures.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:51 AM   #1285
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here you go Brinty, a great song by some great guys! The Highwaymen-The Highwayman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw1bH...eature=related
Old 03-24-2009, 01:59 AM   #1286
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Sacred Geometry huh.. maybe you could start a thread synthesising Drunvalo Melchizedek, Nassim Haramein, Dan Winter, with a little alchemy (read also KHEMITIAN - egypt), rosicrucian, freemasonic architechtural aspects and archtypes incorporating Crop Circles also with lots of pictures!! Would be a mammoth but awesome task. Go Brook!!

The soapbox thing..

Dan what can we do to put a little 'spirituality' zing in your life?
Everyone has their own take on spirituality... maybe just thinking on the couch with a beer might lead you to a profound spiritual revelation?
Tell me what issues you have with your perception of the overabundance of spirituality topics bouncing around here. I would like to help.
I think when you ponder the fact that:

You are not your body, you are an immortal spiritual being evolving. YOU CAN NEVER DIE. Its impossible..

Its hard not to be a little 'spiritual'.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:09 AM   #1287
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Oh don't get me wrong!, I'm really ok with it, and thanks to you with the Dolores Cannon book, and the Thiaouuba Prophecy, and Dannion Brinkley, and a ton of others I'm very ok with the whole thing! No fear here of dying! I found a guy on youtube that has a whole bunch of videos of just about everybody you would want to listen to that maybe you haven't heard already! Check him out!

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y=theduderinok
Old 03-24-2009, 02:14 AM   #1288
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHa I think that soapbox is magical, get rid of that thing will ya!
Old 03-24-2009, 02:23 AM   #1289
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Lets make sure we don't drink to much beer!!!!

Old 03-24-2009, 02:40 AM   #1290
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, yeah Ive come across 'theduderinok' before, 'acebrianfox' was another great one and my mate 'dali777' (dalibor on myspace)...

You gotta love the internet... best thing since 'tits'

Oh

and 'beer'

Last edited by Luminari; 03-24-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:14 AM   #1291
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Of course it's important to have your hair done and lipstick on while duck hunting!

Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 AM   #1292
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

..Women put make-up on to check the letter-box.

I feel most women look way more attractive naturally,
or just a small amount of eyemake-up.

Some go to so much trouble to make themselves look artificial it can be scary sometimes.

Natural = Beautiful

Old 03-24-2009, 04:59 AM   #1293
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Here you go Brinty, a great song by some great guys! The Highwaymen-The Highwayman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw1bH...eature=related
Good one Dan, Check out Willie's views on hemp . . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6tA3HxA9oQ
Old 03-24-2009, 05:12 AM   #1294
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah he's always been a big advocate for that, and he's right!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:55 AM   #1295
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here's some neat illusions...........

Old 03-24-2009, 05:59 AM   #1296
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-24-2009, 06:07 AM   #1297
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Very clever, makes me feel as though I've been partaking of some of what Willie was talking about Dan.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:08 AM   #1298
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a good one...........

This must be the toughest optical illusion I’ve ever come across, created by American wildlife artist Rusty Rust, that shows a huge Bengal Tiger standing in a bamboo forest. Your mission now is to look for “The Hidden Tiger” in the image below, where is the hidden tiger?

Old 03-24-2009, 06:28 AM   #1299
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-24-2009, 06:35 AM   #1300
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a bit of fun for all you cat lovers out in Avalon land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG8L7-CDa6Q