Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Just had a phone call from my daughter in Italy

My 29 year old daughter just rang from Italy, holidaying in Europe with her boyfriend (now that's a story) her boyfriend has just turned 26 and works for one of the Forbes 500 companies - he is a financial genius and is on about $140,000 AU already and ready to step into his manager's shoes. He does not smoke, drink and both are vegans.

So, getting back to it, told my daughter to tell him to get on the Net and download Project Camelot and listen to Benjamin Fulford and get back to me. She said what and who. Just do it I said and get back to me. I think I would like both of them in the bunker with me. Although I am not really happy being here on Gaia and havent been for a while - my daughter and I both have bipolar and OCD. I'm having to increase my vanlaxafine to double the dose on GPs orders to try and quell the suicide ideation. It is a pain in the ....I am just really, really tired of the whole darn thing - my head is ready to explode. - I'm coming Biggsy.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #2
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just had a phone call from my daughter in Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Although I am not really happy being here on Gaia and havent been for a while - my daughter and I both have bipolar and OCD. I'm having to increase my vanlaxafine to double the dose on GPs orders to try and quell the suicide ideation. It is a pain in the ....I am just really, really tired of the whole darn thing - my head is ready to explode. - I'm coming Biggsy.

to planet earth Tuza!

Aww darling. You are not alone! I too am here for the first time but i will not be returning once my mission here is over. You must remember that to survive here we must connect ourselves to our divinity. It is the only way that we can do what we have come here to do.

I was suicidal for a very long time because i was completely unaware as to who I was. But now that i know there is nothing that could phase me, my defence is acceptance and my ammunition is love. And just knowing who I am helps me take nothing here seriously, open your heart love because from the pain you feel now i know you are capable of much much love.

"The love we withold is the pain that we carry" - This statement was uttered by an incarnation of one of my people. It is so powerfull that many dont understand its true meaning.

Your feeling this way because you have lost touch with who you really are, every day chant in your head positive words. I do it in the morning and at night. "I align myself with Love, Peace, Harmony, Acceptance I am"

It works a treat! Im sending some love your way.

If you ever feel the need to talk, im only a PM away.

P.S - Instead of taking your medication, express more love. Tell your family you love them everyday, if you have a cat sit down and bond with it. You are sick because you are not letting your divine energy flow through. We beings of love and light cannot function properly unless we express our true natures.

Peace and best wishes to you darling.

Namaste

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-17-2008 at 11:09 AM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote