Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 04:32 AM   #26
Alexandra

Default Re: do you feel like I do?

I agree that all of this is a lot for the average person to deal with all at once.
Most on this forum have known this stuff for a long time and had quite awhile to adjust and sort things out.

I have friends who have known about this stuff from childhood but are now denying it out of fear because it now seems real because the time is getting close.

What I have always done is drop little hints when the moment presents itself. You'd be surprised who listens. They don't necessarily agree with you at that moment. They go home and think about it. Something will come up later and they will come ask more questions. Dumping a major paradigm change on someone all at once is frightening for the receiver.

I also agree that when push comes to shove you can be in a place to maintain balance in the chaos. That is why you know the facts ahead of time so you can help the others. Do not be angry with the sheeple, as you call them. Would you be angry with a child for not knowing and understanding what you know and understand? Please have some compassion. We are truly all parts of each other.

Alexandra
Old 11-24-2008, 04:49 AM   #27
Smickle1111
Avalon Senior Member

Hey

I know how you feel. I have been trying to tell workmates, friends, etc about 9-11 for many years. But no one seems to care. Given away many docs and DVD's. There are so many unanswered questions and facts about this day. No one comes back and says wow! Thats amazing... ppl are very lazy and are happy living in their little bubble. So even trying to mention aliens, bases on the moon and mars or jumprooms is pointless. Unless its on 60 minutes or opera people do not listen! Even when the NWO is put right out infront of peoples noses like the front page of my local paper (I'd put the image up but cant figure out how to post a picture).

See the movie thats coming out next year.. The illuminate! They put it in movies, so when u mention it to people it all think its made up.

Ifyou give people DVDs like Alex jones / J.B (end game, or terror storm, or loose change) or David Icke (big brother big business) and dont start to question things then there's no point continuing to try. You can lead a horse to water but u cant make it drink.

Anyway, david wilcock seems to think everything is on track at the moment and the NWO will soon fall. The next few months will be interesting... will we see iran or china wars? The amero? Martial law and bush stays in office?

Take care all!
Smickle1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:24 AM   #28
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smickle1111 View Post
Hey

I know how you feel. I have been trying to tell workmates, friends, etc about 9-11 for many years. But no one seems to care. Given away many docs and DVD's. There are so many unanswered questions and facts about this day. No one comes back and says wow! Thats amazing... ppl are very lazy and are happy living in their little bubble. So even trying to mention aliens, bases on the moon and mars or jumprooms is pointless. Unless its on 60 minutes or opera people do not listen! Even when the NWO is put right out infront of peoples noses like the front page of my local paper (I'd put the image up but cant figure out how to post a picture).

See the movie thats coming out next year.. The illuminate! They put it in movies, so when u mention it to people it all think its made up.

Ifyou give people DVDs like Alex jones / J.B (end game, or terror storm, or loose change) or David Icke (big brother big business) and dont start to question things then there's no point continuing to try. You can lead a horse to water but u cant make it drink.

Anyway, david wilcock seems to think everything is on track at the moment and the NWO will soon fall. The next few months will be interesting... will we see iran or china wars? The amero? Martial law and bush stays in office?

Take care all!
I hope somewhere there is a round table fighting the good fight. like a anti illuminate. a well organized group of people, think tanks. to rip the doors down. I pray for this. I know its happing. I just hope there putting the same energy the dark side is.

do you really think bush is going to pull that **** off. I know about the bill he created. but do you really think that card is going to be pulled? or maybe obama will be led in the same direction. the walls seem to be falling. I just hoping the foundation shows.

Last edited by dagon; 11-24-2008 at 05:30 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:03 AM   #29
Sahara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
well I remember in 1997 when comet hale bopp showed up in the sky's. I was listening to coast 2 coast in those days. and all the talk about how a mother ship was going to be in its tale. cults thinking this was the mother ship to take them away and so on. I was convinced that this was going to be the year aliens were going to land on the white house lawn. the internet was just coming on the seen. and there was a lot of chatter going on in those days. I wonder if this forum was around then it would have been full of things like this? now I'm new to this forum but not on the subject. I am a believer. the **** is going to hit the fan in a big way. but all my friends and family don't want to hear it. I'm go around trying to wake up my friends and family. and they think i'm crazy. even when I show them the content I'm looking at. It seems to me that everybody except us crazies are talking about the financial collapse, NWO, aliens, and so on. but I cant get a reaction from anybody. as a matter of fact. I get alienated and laugh at for even bringing it up. and I show them the good stuff to. there is a lot of information out there and not all of it is true. I seem to be walking alone on these subjects in my community. I want to so bad to wake my dearest friends and start making preparations for the changes that we are facing. I then stop. and think what if I'm the one being paranoid. delusional? drinking the kool-aid. now I have been a believer all my life even as a child I knew. I had a feeling even then that something was going to happen. like I was suposto be a witness to something big like were discussing in this forum. I welcome change. I have a hard time participating in the madness every day. were so out of balance... well.. I'm going to stop there.. and give another a chance to chime in on this.

it breaks my hart to see so many living in denial. I mean for god sake just look @. this whole structure of capitalism is just wrong. and how. its like a dysfunctional family. guess that america . you thoughts? do you all feel me on this?

I have mostly been pushing the economy stuff with friends and family. and even that there so not into looking at it. discussing it. its straight out of pink floyd the wall... is anybody out there??? its just another brick in the wall...

cheers.
Dear Dragon,
One thing I have noticed about People when you share UFO information. Many of the people you share with try to act as if they did not hear you or change the subject. After awhile I just get labled nuts. I have a sister in law who uses what I have to say as her intertainment....she can't belive I belive in UFO's. However she loves to hear about it.
I do belive in UFO and Aliens , (I do have my own thoughts about who and where they came from) I also belive there is a Planet X (or whatever they call it) However, as a Christian I just don't undestand the Panic that I since about all this. I do belive we will see and maybe expereiance far more evil than we in the USA as a country has ever seen. I belive since we are Removing the one true God from our Leadership. However, I know in my heart who is in control...I know how this will end.... I also know that their are those who can and might take our lives. Yet, I fear not the Pain, not the Panic of the moment, I fear that I might miss someone who I can share the Peace and clam I feel in my heart and Most important deep in my sole. I will not push anyone... I can only say that I found a relationship, a Peace in my heat and sole by reading the Bible and getting to know Jesus.
So Dragon, take heart, I know you are trying so hard to "wake People Up" & I give you Lots of Credit for that. I also ask that you not be so hard on yourself!
For you can bring them the Mesage, yet you can not make them understand or belive. So Dragon; you are doing your Part by Bringing them your message.
God Bless you Dragon! - Sahara
Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #30
Smickle1111
Avalon Senior Member

No i dont think bush will pull something... cause obama will just carry on...

http://www.infowars.com/?p=6145
Smickle1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #31
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hello there, i've been thinking about your post, and
it struck me that you might like this other post;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7888

"On the surface of the world right now there is war and violence and things seem dark.
But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something else is happening underground
An inner revolution is taking place and certain individuals are
being called to a higher light .......continued.....
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #32
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

and to answer your question, i sort of feel like you do [or have felt like that].... but now I'm enjoying it, and i don't feel frustration, in fact I just want the quickening to quicken, so we can get on with it!
it's such a grand opportunity.
there is only so much [not much at all] that you can do for others - the work is for yourself [and themselves] alone.
seems hard at first, but there it is.
it's actually quite liberating [speaking for myself] once you start living it from the right perspective.

wishing you the very best of all worlds.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:59 PM   #33
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Hello there, i've been thinking about your post, and
it struck me that you might like this other post;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7888

"On the surface of the world right now there is war and violence and things seem dark.
But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something else is happening underground
An inner revolution is taking place and certain individuals are
being called to a higher light .......continued.....

thank you. Im catching what your dropping.

Last edited by dagon; 11-24-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #34
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
well I remember in 1997 when comet hale bopp showed up in the sky's. I was listening to coast 2 coast in those days. and all the talk about how a mother ship was going to be in its tale. cults thinking this was the mother ship to take them away and so on. I was convinced that this was going to be the year aliens were going to land on the white house lawn. the internet was just coming on the seen. and there was a lot of chatter going on in those days. I wonder if this forum was around then it would have been full of things like this? now I'm new to this forum but not on the subject. I am a believer. the **** is going to hit the fan in a big way. but all my friends and family don't want to hear it. I'm go around trying to wake up my friends and family. and they think i'm crazy. even when I show them the content I'm looking at. It seems to me that everybody except us crazies are talking about the financial collapse, NWO, aliens, and so on. but I cant get a reaction from anybody. as a matter of fact. I get alienated and laugh at for even bringing it up. and I show them the good stuff to. there is a lot of information out there and not all of it is true. I seem to be walking alone on these subjects in my community. I want to so bad to wake my dearest friends and start making preparations for the changes that we are facing. I then stop. and think what if I'm the one being paranoid. delusional? drinking the kool-aid. now I have been a believer all my life even as a child I knew. I had a feeling even then that something was going to happen. like I was suposto be a witness to something big like were discussing in this forum. I welcome change. I have a hard time participating in the madness every day. were so out of balance... well.. I'm going to stop there.. and give another a chance to chime in on this.

it breaks my hart to see so many living in denial. I mean for god sake just look @. this whole structure of capitalism is just wrong. and how. its like a dysfunctional family. guess that america . you thoughts? do you all feel me on this?

I have mostly been pushing the economy stuff with friends and family. and even that there so not into looking at it. discussing it. its straight out of pink floyd the wall... is anybody out there??? its just another brick in the wall...

cheers.

I felt the same way after the doctor told me that only a handfull of us would hear the call. It will kill you trying to wake up those around you and those you love. But in the times to come those very people will be shaken loose of thier well manicured world and they will be lost and looking for guidance it is then that our purpose becomes clear, to guide those that can not follow/listen now but will when they are able to accept the message.
Damn them not for they know not what they do.
There world is about to come crashing down around them and they will realize everything they hold dear is a lie and used to put them in this hole.
They will be come lost and enraged and this is where the anarchy will begin. The other orders of this world will take it as a "sign" from there false gods to rise up and start destruction in the name of thier beast.
It is then in this time that we, those who hear the call, to answer and protect and guide those who need it.

This is why we hear it, why we understand it.
Everything we will go through and have been going through is to prepare you to be a beacon of light to guide the lost.

It will get better, and after awhile there will be a far greater world off into a swift horizon.

Peace, Love & Light
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:27 PM   #35
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

thank you flying pyramid. thank all of you. its sure nice to get conformation and support rather them reticule. I have received so much from everybody who responded. I truly grateful.

today was an interesting day. it started at about 3 am. I awoke from a dream. now I haven't been remembering my dreams as of late. and it was one of those dreams that rattle your cage. very intense and personal. gave me some insight on self. I wrote it down. 1/2 asleep. tried to get the details. so not to forget. then I went to work where the first person I met invited me to a meditation class wit yoga and the whole bit. now I have no training in such things. I do my version of meditation. but no formal introduction. and it just so happens its right down the street from my house. 6:30 am every morning. guess I'm going to be a early riser for now on.. LOL... I just cant believe life sometimes. when you open your self up and put the energy out there. sometimes it just happens overnight.

thank you all again. and if your in the northern california area give me a shout.

cheers. Brian