Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #51
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * URGENT * Mind Parasites @ Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishsgate View Post
I see what you're saying but I saw something like this happen on the Open Minds forum. Everything was fine, respectful etc. until someone started a thread by making a groundless and negative statement about the people on the forum and the Project Camelot interviews. It was three sentences long.

Within 3 weeks there had been over 60 replies and over 2000 views. Meanwhile the original poster (IMO) just sat back and laughed.
eventually turned into nothing more than a chat room.
Im pretty sure that the moderators on this forum will keep this in mind when handling certain issues that may arise.

Its not cencership to delete foul, argumentative posts. And before people think of playing the freedom of speech card they should first understand that they must use courtesy and show respect when talking to other individuals.

I will be very dissapointed if i see this kind of behaviour going on unobserved. There is a line, and i fully agree that if you cross it your post should be deleted. There is free speach and then theres being a Jackass, there is no room for jackass's here.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #52
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

With you all the way on that man.
Keep it respectfull
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:09 PM   #53
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
L-n-L,

I was also once very aggressive, which i attribute to being born Leo aligned, and that astrologically, my path has been partly about embracing the truth of the alignment and evolving through taking the Leo's energy of fire and learning to anneal with it, as opposed to destroy.

Namaste!

Its interesting that you say that Zynox. I was born a very calm and sensitive person, but as soon as i was cast into the world i felt the need to change myself in order to survive. I literally had to learn how to be aggresive as i had the impression that this was a dog eat dog world. Funnily enough all this did was bring trouble on me that i would not have experienced if i had not deviated from my natural demenour.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #54
Ethel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
Folks,

As gently as possible, i deliver this observation:

This forum has attracted a host of mind parasites and the contagion is spreading. This energy expresses, initially, as frustration and then advances to present itself as harsh and abrasive words and [Edit add] harsh and abrasive [Edit end] rejections of ideas.

Each of us may become carriers, without full conscious recognition.

There are a variety of immunization techniques, but I humbly request we each hold integrity and respect.

We are only targeted as a community because we have power, and because we are (R)evolutionary ...

If you, You, YOU are an enlightened and loving radiant being, or strive towards that path, please, exercise respect, tolerance and love in every communication here.

We all carry our conditioning, biases and memes, and, we all carry creative spark and choice, sovereign choice.

WE ALL HOLD SLICES OF THE TRUTH, NONE OF US COULD POSSIBLY HAVE THE WHOLE TRUTH ON THIS PLANE.

I have been possessed, with a variety of quite 'nasty', 'ugly' and 'repulsive' parasites and negative energies (spirits, demons, pick a label ...), I know the signs, I have crawled the path.

LLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOO
VVVVVVVV
EEEEEEEEE

&

PEACE
PEACE
PEACE
PEACE

Zynox
Sometimes we have the tendency to blame others or outside objects for our issues when really we can control every aspect of our lives through our will. By doing so we further expand ourselves and come to know ourselves in greater magnitude. It's by our will, our desire to exist and further be, that we feed into the illusion of existence. It's through our nonexistence that we are free to be whatever we will.

Last edited by Ethel; 09-17-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Ethel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:57 AM   #55
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: * URGENT * Mind Parasites @ Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethel View Post
Sometimes we have the tendency to blame others or outside objects for our issues when in really we can control every aspect of our lives through our will. By doing so we further expand ourselves and come to know ourselves in greater magnitude. It's by our will, our desire to exist and further be, that we feed into the illusion of existence. It's through our nonexistence that we are free to be whatever we will.
Is that is a way saying that trawlers show us as neon signs next to our path how far we are on our way for enlightenment? Like the Sirens of Homer? Like the Loreley?
And if they manage to plant that hook into you, and make you react out of fear, or anger... Instead of letting it go, They enable you learn you something about yourself..

But only if you want that... (Of course, the task of the moderators should be that the distractions don't go to far on the tangent.)

Total Input Line = Osho Zen Tarot Trawlers Sirens Loreley

Lets for once do something new, and different..
Don't react to posts you see as negative.. Just let them go. Instead of fighting it.
Can we please be real adults here, that don't mind that some children try to play among us? The fact that some want to play, doens't mean we have to participate.

Just my opinion..
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:09 AM   #56
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sometimes we have the tendency to blame others or outside objects for our issues when really we can control every aspect of our lives through our will. By doing so we further expand ourselves and come to know ourselves in greater magnitude.
Thank you Ethel for the sage wisdom.

Quote:
It's by our will, our desire to exist and further be, that we feed into the illusion of existence. It's through our nonexistence that we are free to be whatever we will.
This part, however, bends my mind, I haven't yet embraced the philosophy of so many which postulate that you give up will/desire and gain your will. I keep trying to know it, feel it, and yet it is, for me, most elusive! Even when I forget about it, it doesn't come to me! Smiles!

Namaste
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:47 AM   #57
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hello everyone I am very happy that project avalon has given us an opportunity to present our views. Yes we all have diferent experiences, ideas , political affiliations ,spiritual and religious beliefs, however we all seek to understand, grow and touch the lives of others . It is because of this that we should respect the views of each other. We all get a little upset when through the use of writting our words may not be fully understood and on the lighter side often reading some of the threads sometimes I laugh, get baffled, get angry, get weirded -out or get inspire. Lets promote friendly disagreetments without RIDULE. Because anybody from outside this forum reading the subject of the threads will think of us as weirdos and freaks anyway. I am gulity of letting off some steam for which I later regreted. So to all love, peace and lets continue learning from each other even if we disagree on the subject matter express on the forum. Thank you Bill and Kerry
for project avalon .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:53 AM   #58
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

The truth is that we need to be better thinkers, acting with love and embracing each other. We must not let our differences become lines that divide us, but realize that we become better beings by understanding and compromising with others.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:00 AM   #59
isorec
Avalon Senior Member

To love all is to even love the difference. Best to remain tolerant of these things, spread love even to your enemies. For to fight them is to further the negativity, instead all you have to say is, "your opinion has been respected, i am grateful to have heard your truth, altho it is differen't then mine, i still love you all the same."

Toleration and respect have always been keys to this.

Quote:
The truth is that we need to be better thinkers, acting with love and embracing each other. We must not let our differences become lines that divide us, but realize that we become better beings by understanding and compromising with others.
isorec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:48 AM   #60
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
When we let our differences divide us we loose the power that is manifested when we work in unity as a whole. Each persons difference is an expansion onto ourselves and must be greeted with love and acceptance.

Peace and harmony to you brother.

Namaste
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:45 AM   #61
Norval
Banned

Now this was a trip to read.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:02 PM   #62
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

From a private message, which I respect greatly:
I'm not trying to pick a fight, be a "mind parasite," or any of the jazz, but I think the whole notion that heated exchanges have no value is wrong. Heated exchanges do not inherently mean incivility. Heated exchange can be the byproduct of intelligent debate. That is, as long as it remains intlligent and on point. I think that you, and some others on this forum forget that negativity is not necessarily "bad." The ancients knew this, and did not seek to eradicate negativity, but to balance it. It has its place as part of our mental condition. Good things can come of negativity and heated debate.

With that said, I find most of your comments thoughtful, and find great value in your writing. Given the overwhelming focus on economic issues, is your professional background rooted in economics?
Greetings and thank you for the contact and feedback.

I'll reflect your words back, and totally agree that "It has its place as part of our mental condition.". I want to work towards abandoning that influence, as I do NOT see it as a balancing energy, but, in fact, a parasite. PERIOD - This is my perception and slice of truth, other's have their own. Perhaps just because the ancients 'knew' this is exactly why we all are still in a sandbox full of cat****. They may indeed have known, and some cherished it perhaps, but it doesn't remove the possibility that it is a foreign installation in our psyche, in my opinion.

However, I don't base my preference on anything beyond my experience (including in depth reading), which is a deep feeling of disconnection when things, all things, get aggressive. Assertive I respect, and perhaps it is a weakness. I enjoy the Four Agreements and work towards getting there on the "Don't Take Anything Personal", yet really resonate more with "Be Impeccable With Your Word".

As for the economics, I have twenty years of armchair type study, and learned best, actually, from the novel / muse Cra$hmaker. I know economics is the 3d physical juice of the machine, and a tool, to be used for construction ... leaving the only question of what shall we construct.

My artisan endeavors are in seeking to be kind, seeking to connect, prose, photography and for $'s, electrical construction management consulting.

~ namaste ~

Last edited by Zynox; 09-20-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:20 AM   #63
Stephen

Quote:
Sometimes we have the tendency to blame others or outside objects for our issues when really we can control every aspect of our lives through our will. By doing so we further expand ourselves and come to know ourselves in greater magnitude. It's by our will, our desire to exist and further be, that we feed into the illusion of existence. It's through our nonexistence that we are free to be whatever we will.
(I do not think this has been quoted enough...hehe)

My Father said something similar to me.
He said: "90% of our problems in life is caused by ourselves."

Trust me...I am still trying to 'Learn/Grok' that little piece of advice today.
He said this to me when I was around 20 years old....
It has always stuck with me.

Blaming Others is a National Pastime anymore.
Or so it seems....
Accepting Responsibility for our own actions is a lost art....

When it comes to how we treat others many, many of us have forgoten the Golden Rule.
It seems that people would rather be 'right' and hear themselves talk then paying attention to how they say what they say.
Taking a few extra minutes to 'Salt Your Words' before speaking/typing them would do wonderful things in my opinion.

It is not what we say but, how we say it...
Old 09-21-2008, 03:25 AM   #64
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Blaming Others is a National Pastime anymore.
Or so it seems....
Accepting Responsibility for our own actions is a lost art....
well said Old Dood
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:28 AM   #65
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I've always found that 'posts' seem to be a mix of what we would normally say and what we 'think' with that little inner voice.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:35 AM   #66
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
It is not what we say but, how we say it...
Dood, welcome back, and I reflect, how fast we use the EDIT button.

... a most cool / awesome feature in this software > EDIT ... I have INCREASED my respect for many based on watching what they edited away ... and attribute it to sincere attempts, to, battle the parasitic infections ...

hey, I got worms, that said, I take probiotics ... and, I EDIT ...

~ namaste / Got Worms / Parasites? ~

Last edited by Zynox; 09-21-2008 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:28 AM   #67
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Planet Earth and i talk alot, she tells me there are pretty much two groups in this world. The first is the unawaken, the ipod loony, who doesn't care that the forests, our future breathe is being destroyed. They just want the latest gadget. The other group is the awakened , however they seem to be angry at each other, or the illuminati, the governments, the world banks, the "New World Order" as well as the unawaken. Both groups do not serve me. I want you to realise that every thought feeling and action create my tomorrows. start with love and end with love.
Follow "Good words to live by" and have some respect for all that grace this world.
Are you perfect? Love all of yourself, which means everybody who is here, as anything you see in this world that you don't like is a reflection of you, or you would not attract it into your life.
We all make mistakes and all mistakes can be forgiven. Be a loving Powerful creator at this very special and magical time.
That will give me, Planet Earth, the creative energy and love i seek.
Planet Earths humble opinion for you humans to ponder over!
love to everyone, even g.w.bush!
ha ha wildfire!!!!!!!

Last edited by Wildfire; 09-21-2008 at 01:24 PM. Reason: write it better ;)
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #68
EpiphaMe

... sort of like "you spot it, you got it?" I spotted it before & got it, which is why I still see it... can't unrecognize experience! Which is why many of us admit & invlude our own parasitic infestation when discussing the subject of negativity. I admire many here, the manner of their words, and in email, that can be an outright challenge at times.

and, Oh Ethel (echo echo).. I too wish you return to help understand this you wrote: [ "It's by our will, our desire to exist and further be, that we feed into the illusion of existence. It's through our nonexistence that we are free to be whatever we will".]

As for the edit button, some times I wish for an automatic "park it" feature that kicks it back after a short while....! It is a practice indeed choosing words wisely, especially email, no tone of voice or facial expressions, not to mention I'm a potty mouth. I remember well those matchdotcom fiascos........(smirks)

It can be sort of like becoming a former smoker, all of a sudden, other smokers are deemed suicide machines. Same w/self awareness, some are farther along the road of practice, some haven't even started. And it can gripe me bumm to no end sometimes (giggles)... get to catch myself again! It goes on n on n on...

What about all the looooooooooooooooove ? I'm about love-sick, you? (paleeze, I'm just jokin')
Old 09-22-2008, 12:15 AM   #69
Racsouran
Banned

this is scary. This was just one more humble opinion, i hope i don´t get lapidated by that.

i mean that the true path of advancing is to yourself be able to handle the fact that your way it´s not the only one, and that love, light and truth are not the only right paths to take. And still, that beings not entirely based on those three feelings, could make in the end a very significative, and positive difference, wich is, obviously, beyond your understanding if you feel positive emotions are the excuse to act positively towards every other living or not living thing around you.

But seems humans need 3000 years more to evolve to that point.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-22-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:27 AM   #70
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
But seems humans need 3000 years more to evolve to that point.
3,000 years. Interesting. Where did you learn that?
Old 09-22-2008, 12:33 AM   #71
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
3,000 years. Interesting. Where did you learn that?
From myself as an example. It is NOT a cathegorically assumption.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #72
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
From myself as an example. It is NOT a cathegorically assumption.
3,000 years feels about right.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:46 AM   #73
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Racsouran,

I want, and humbly request, that you expand greatly upon the teasing bits of wisdom you forwarded. I sincerely want to 'hear' what you have to say.

I confess, I understood nothing of what you wrote, and it is probably both a language barrier and my filters.

Really, REALLY, I want to see you write more, please!

~ namaste ~
Old 09-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #74
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings,

In the day away from Avalon, I have been in voice and e-mail contact with several of the ground crew contacts I have met here. This has been wonderful, and I also received one e-mail contact where an interesting exchange commenced and then became very full of negative energy.

I feel in these cases, each will find their own unique best path to respond, but in my case I have elected to inform the party that I don't elect to engage in their negativity, keeping the justifications minimal, and then marking them as simple spam to avoid further unnecessary contacts.

This becomes easier as I simply hold consciousness with a question:

Where do I choose to focus my own energy?

On some levels, there seems little point in debating my slice and/or perception of truth.

~ Message Received. Thank you for your input. ~
Old 09-23-2008, 11:25 PM   #75
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Zynox.

Zjen

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote