Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default * URGENT * Mind Parasites @ Avalon

Folks,

As gently as possible, i deliver this observation:

This forum has attracted a host of mind parasites and the contagion is spreading. This energy expresses, initially, as frustration and then advances to present itself as harsh and abrasive words and [Edit add] harsh and abrasive [Edit end] rejections of ideas.

Each of us may become carriers, without full conscious recognition.

There are a variety of immunization techniques, but I humbly request we each hold integrity and respect.

We are only targeted as a community because we have power, and because we are (R)evolutionary ...

If you, You, YOU are an enlightened and loving radiant being, or strive towards that path, please, exercise respect, tolerance and love in every communication here.

We all carry our conditioning, biases and memes, and, we all carry creative spark and choice, sovereign choice.

WE ALL HOLD SLICES OF THE TRUTH, NONE OF US COULD POSSIBLY HAVE THE WHOLE TRUTH ON THIS PLANE.

I have been possessed, with a variety of quite 'nasty', 'ugly' and 'repulsive' parasites and negative energies (spirits, demons, pick a label ...), I know the signs, I have crawled the path.

LLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOO
VVVVVVVV
EEEEEEEEE

&

PEACE
PEACE
PEACE
PEACE

Zynox

Last edited by Zynox; 09-14-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:47 AM   #2
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * URGENT * Mind Parasites @ Avalon

great advice, thank you....
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:04 AM   #3
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Wise words Zynox, thank you!

Peace
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #4
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow >>>theparasiticfactor<<<

Zynox,

The Dynamic You Note Is What Sparked This Post, Back When *****

Edit:

Yea Verily

Lest There Be Misunderstanding

This Post Was Sparked By Agreement With The Z Maestro, And Intended to Make Note Of bullies and know-it-alls.

Last edited by SiriArc; 09-14-2008 at 09:52 AM.
SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:32 AM   #5
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: >>>theparasiticfactor<<<

Interestingly enough this was your post number 42. The Secret of the Universe

But yes indeed, obviously a place like this would attract what you are mentioning, but we can protect ourselves just like they can.

Build a radiant reflective shield that cast off and returns any negative energy and influence back to its sender.

Good luck and blessings,
-Edward Alexander
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:30 AM   #6
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Zynox.

By your logic then, rejecting your ideas foretold in this post means mind parasites have compromised my system? I'm not one to treat people as glass figures, and that's also a sign of nasties?

I get the sense that you want a playground where everybody agrees, and dissidents are evil. Rocking the boat is very different than thrashing the boat. Yes, stating the obvious.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:54 AM   #7
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post

I get the sense that you want a playground where everybody agrees, and dissidents are evil. Rocking the boat is very different than thrashing the boat. Yes, stating the obvious.
Of course we can have debate and we may not agree with every view point, but surely it is how we disagree? What I hear Zynox saying is that sometimes there appears to be an edge to some of our responses, and I too have picked that up. One of the key words is respect. Each of us brings something different to this forum and we will have our own innate ways of communicating, but we also owe it to each other to listen and not to dismiss too quickly. And if we do not agree with the view being posed, then for me there is something about graciously allowing, because ultimately I may learn something or want to alter my own thoughts on the topic.

We are looking at the same thing more or less, but the view from my hilltop is going to be different from yours. Therefore we will each have slightly different perspectives, but surely the same goal?

Angel of the Mists
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #8
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

The negative energy generated by arguing with each other over entirely subjective matters is the achiles heel of the truth movement and life-blood of the controllers and their malevolent forces. In focussing upon which negative future awaits us we are only exacerbating the problems by walking the path of fear, instead of the path of love.

United by our similarities, rather than divided by our differences, we must refocus our thoughts upon manifesting a positive future for all humanity on Planet Earth, as we build new paradigms for the highest benefit of the entire universe.

Feel free to visit the Positive Affirmation video below. The vibrations are resonating wonderfully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtKbMyN_Pms

Peace, freedom, love and light,

Z
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #9
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Angel of The Mists. Yes, allowance is the point I'm trying to make. The thrust of the post, to me, seems to be that boat rockers (non-conformists) should beware, because mind parasites may be causing the behavior. The other way around would be that Happy Thoughts have infiltrated The Tower of Gloom.

We seem to have different views about allowance. In my world I still get to state my opinion even if we disagree.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #10
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

......'In my world I still get to state my opinion even if we disagree'

and in my world too (you get to state your opinion even if we disagree).
..... There is no real disagreement here.....only a reminder that we respect other's view point and communicate with integrity.

And if we disagree, then that gives me the opportunity to look at my own viewpoint in a different way, and I welcome that because then I know I am moving, and not being stuck.

So, Captain Obvious, if we really are disagreeing, ( which I don't think we are), thank you for the opportunity you have given me!!

Angel
Old 09-14-2008, 01:58 PM   #11
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Angel, We seem to both agree and disagree. Thanks for your thoughts.

Utopia, a really short story, actually more like a flash story, or even blinks-of-an-eye kind of story, to point out a few other things about this stubject:

The settlers settled into the new settlement and somewhat startled they started staring at the sunset, then, with the growing dark as a background, they started looking at each other. Who were these people? Their faces looked so weird in the dark.

'Oi', said a figure, with eyes twinkling like stars in the light of his torch. 'We need to set a few ground rules here, don't you think?' Most of the crowd cried yes, and the few dissidents were first given the silent treatment, but as it turned out, that didn't work, they were ripped out of the group like embarrasing nose hairs. The silent minority of dissidents left in the group kept their thoughts to themselves, though it felt wrong, the majority said it was right. So be it, all said.

'I don't like the word duck, as it sounds like another word, and I'm really offended by the **** word', a granny said, and the crowd gasped at the slip, and then agreed to ban both of the words. By the end of the day, no words were allowed. 'Yes' had a lot going for it, but one person was reminded of the band and its excessive use of notes and weird chord progressions, aaaaand.. it was tossed out.

With the rising sun and the soft shadows came the sight of the group sitting hurdled in silence. Hardly daring to breathe as somebody might be offended by the dirty, heavy breathing. The Golden Age was upon them, and the proverb 'silence is golden' was made king. Silence was not quite why they had set up the new village, but at least nobody cried nor disagreed.

The End.

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-14-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: language
Old 09-14-2008, 02:19 PM   #12
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

lol dude, with respect I think you're taking this all in the wrong way. no one is going to try and make you conform or whatever. there is plenty of healthy debate going on. its a-ok. and you are right, we should be allowed to trade opinions and disagree and have debate....thats also what zynox is saying. also great story lol, is it from somewhere or is it from you purely?
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #13
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Very true Zynox... I was noticing a bit of this myself. Staying together and positive is key.

Namaste.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #14
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like this group in your Utopia story could have done with a good facilitator!

There is learning for all of us!

Angel
Old 09-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #15
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

NAMASTE!

By the way there are many interpretations and meanings of namaste, I like: "The divine in me honors the divine in thee".

I was most pleased to awaken this morning and read this thread. Maturely, with discernment, perspectives have been expressed, without attacks of any personal nature. There isn't any vampric energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post

By your logic then, rejecting your ideas foretold in this post means mind parasites have compromised my system? I'm not one to treat people as glass figures, and that's also a sign of nasties?

Spot on! Rocking the boat loosens up the crust we accumulate, thrashing it keeps us in a cycle of war.

Captain, you have taken a liberty with extending 'my logic', I stated what I did because I feel the energies and respond in observation, yet I honor your differences in opinion, and your most sovereign right to express them. Even if you felt to be infected with parasites, which you don't, I'd honor you while having compassion for you. When one is infected, one doesn't always 'know' they are, I have been there.

Namaste!

Last edited by Zynox; 09-14-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #16
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

http://psychicvampirism.com/index.html
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #17
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

how do you mean?

What has inspired you to say this?
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #18
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

It's all grist for the mill.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:56 PM   #19
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northboy View Post
how do you mean?

What has inspired you to say this?
If this question was phrased to me, I offer that my recently edited post contains my reason and inspiration:

"This energy expresses, initially, as frustration and then advances to present itself as harsh and abrasive words and [Edit add] harsh and abrasive [Edit end] rejections of ideas."

I read the dialog and when discussions transgress to vehement attacks I feel the vampires increasing their feeding, I feel this directly, I shield myself, and once in awhile I'll bring it into illumination in a post of my own, but I try and avoid direct responses to those negative posts which would simply serve to fuel the feeding, in my experience.

Entire forums have been highjacked in this manner, and the resonant folks driven elsewhere, and I'd like to see this Avalon creation become a cyber safe haven for slices of the truth that integrate the truth, in peace.

Namaste!
Old 09-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #20
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
Entire forums have been highjacked in this manner, and the resonant folks driven elsewhere, and I'd like to see this Avalon creation become a cyber safe haven for slices of the truth that integrate the truth, in peace.

Namaste!
That would mean that the bad side wins (everytime.)
That dark, in spite of all the evidence to the contrary wins over light.
It would also mean that the enlightenment of the people present here, is nothing beyond a claim....

I think we have to give the majority of the people present on this forum, a little bit more credibility then that they will fall for the first claim of the first troll...

"Let it Go"... If you feel anything negative from a post. "Let it Go".
And if the negativity in a posting/reply manages to rip the virtual flesh of your being and is being felt in your soul, then you can learn something from that, besides going to the level of the person that slashed that hook into you, to get the satisfaction of the postings intent.

Just my opinion on a sunday morning.. Perfect Blue Sky, and the sun is shining..
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:15 PM   #21
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
If this question was phrased to me, I offer that my recently edited post contains my reason and inspiration:

"This energy expresses, initially, as frustration and then advances to present itself as harsh and abrasive words and [Edit add] harsh and abrasive [Edit end] rejections of ideas."

I read the dialog and when discussions transgress to vehement attacks I feel the vampires increasing their feeding, I feel this directly, I shield myself, and once in awhile I'll bring it into illumination in a post of my own, but I try and avoid direct responses to those negative posts which would simply serve to fuel the feeding, in my experience.

Namaste!
Ah, you're empathic to the dark side, a kind of canary for the coal mine of this forum.

I see that your intentions are pure and I agree with you.

You sense them showing up? It could be my fault, sorry, they don't like me getting out much....
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:18 PM   #22
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox is so very right on the spot!

Growing together is much more of giving positive feedback. Of sharing. Of generosity.

Disagreeing as a point of view, as an intellectual standpoint, as a "mind-turbation" way of life...will not help others to grow...much more to hold them back. And you will corrupt your own mind on the way - making yourself to think that you actually contribute...but you are NOT contributing in doing so - it's just another Soduko.

If you disagree - if you still are interested in helping other people to grow - share with your insight! Don't pull others' down.

Creativity is very much a process of sharing, of building onto what other have buld...and letting others to build even higher from what you have created. Kindness, humbleness, eagerness, openess and frankness - we should really be careful of these things in project avalon.

Love
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #23
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

It has happened to myself in this forum. Instead of attaking in the same mannor, i simply thanked them for their opinion and responding to the post.

It doesnt matter to me that they were offensive.
Hopefully these people will learn that some of us will not retaleate.
We all have to master our emotions, for once we have, this is a big step towards enlightenment

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #24
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

rustandust: I wrote it inspired by what I am seeing.

Zynox: Yes, you're right. It was my perception of your logic.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #25
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste !

lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote