Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

This thread is for the purpose of opening up a train of thought for people who work in various occupations around the world who may be called upon to carry out the wishes of the controllers of the planet with their New World Order agenda of one world government, one central bank, and no individual freedoms.

In an interview, Clif High mentioned that out of the 6,500,000,000 inhabitants of earth, there are only 10,000 controllers.

But he said there are millions of minions of the controllers.

I guess people who carry out “black operations” in the military or intelligence or contractors of either know they are minions and like what they’re doing as they are extremely well paid?

I’m thinking, however, that there are lots of occupations whereby instructions are going to be given to carry out certain tasks that are not in the best interest of the public, in jobs that normally are in the best interests of the public, whereby these employees are going to find themselves becoming minions of the powers that be.

I’m thinking about police and military personnel, and contractors of the same.

What are some of the other occupations?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #2
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member
 
cosmictexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 174
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

seashore, my first thought was the healthcare system, doctors and nurses. The people that are there to help us. We hold doctors in such high esteem that we believe anything they say. I think they will be called upon to kill us eventually. Just look at the swine flu outbreak. The govt. will make the healthcare workers give us vaccinations that we do not want. They will be ordered to give us the "killshot", to borrow from Ed Dames.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
seashore, my first thought was the healthcare system, doctors and nurses. The people that are there to help us. We hold doctors in such high esteem that we believe anything they say. I think they will be called upon to kill us eventually. Just look at the swine flu outbreak. The govt. will make the healthcare workers give us vaccinations that we do not want. They will be ordered to give us the "killshot", to borrow from Ed Dames.
I just got back from my morning walk and I was thinking about this too!!

Doctors and nurses work hard to become doctors and nurses. They are usually people who care about people and that's why they're in the professions they're in...

I know there have to be a lot of doctors and nurses around the world who are having trouble sleeping at night in these troubled times.

What can they do?

What can we do?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member
 
cosmictexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 174
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Have you seen the video going around you tube about the Oath Keepers? It is a group of ex-military and in some cases active memebers of the military that are taking an oath not to go against the Constitution of the United States. I never realized that the military have the right to refuse an order if they feel it is illegal.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Have you seen the video going around you tube about the Oath Keepers? It is a group of ex-military and in some cases active memebers of the military that are taking an oath not to go against the Constitution of the United States. I never realized that the military have the right to refuse an order if they feel it is illegal. YouTube - Oath Keepers Orders We Will NOT Obey Full Length Video
Yes I have! And I LOVE them for it...

Here's my worry... foreign troops and contractors.

I have learned that I need to start thinking in terms of the whole wide world instead of just my own country...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

I'm not naive enough to believe that the military wouldn't turn on its' own people. The government will drug the hell out of them regardless of what they choose.

When you join the military, you are THEIR pawn. They can do what they please with you. And, the military cranks out some of the worst people I have ever met in my life (my boss) who are cruel, one-sided and think/act like robots.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'm not naive enough to believe that the military wouldn't turn on its' own people. The government will drug the hell out of them regardless of what they choose.

When you join the military, you are THEIR pawn. They can do what they please with you. And, the military cranks out some of the worst people I have ever met in my life (my boss) who are cruel, one-sided and think/act like robots.
I think some in the military will turn on their own people. Add to that foreign troops and contractors and we're in a heap of trouble.

We need to do everything that we can to try to wake everybody up!! And try to find peaceful, better alternatives to the path we're on...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

...I know there have to be a lot of doctors and nurses around the world who are having trouble sleeping at night in these troubled times.

...What can they do?...
I'm hoping they'll refuse to give the vaccinations...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:54 PM   #9
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I just got back from my morning walk and I was thinking about this too!!

Doctors and nurses work hard to become doctors and nurses. They are usually people who care about people and that's why they're in the professions they're in...

I know there have to be a lot of doctors and nurses around the world who are having trouble sleeping at night in these troubled times.

What can they do?

What can we do?
Did you know that pharmaceutical manufacturers fund premed classes.
Give schlorships... Funding AMA... How do you Break the cycle...?

Trooly,



Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:01 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Did you know that pharmaceutical manufacturers fund premed classes.
Give schlorships... Funding AMA... How do you Break the cycle...?

Trooly,



Tango
I know. The problem is the system. We need a new paradigm.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

This thread is for the purpose of opening up a train of thought for people who work in various occupations around the world who may be called upon to carry out the wishes of the controllers of the planet with their New World Order agenda of one world government, one central bank, and no individual freedoms...
There must be a way that we the people can network with each other to assist people who want to say "no" to the controllers... Who want to refuse to cooperate with the tasks of manifesting the New World Order agenda...


Can we the people get organized somehow? Using this internet?

Do we have the will?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #12
Nebula
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

This one way to start, and i think as more people open their eyes and minds to what is happening, the tide on control will change just as its happening at the moment. Then we gotta get rid of the old ways of thinking and doing things as we usher this new age in.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:09 AM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
This one way to start, and i think as more people open their eyes and minds to what is happening, the tide on control will change just as its happening at the moment. Then we gotta get rid of the old ways of thinking and doing things as we usher this new age in.
Thank you for your response!

Does anyone else have a thought?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

I'm wondering whether members know of any health care workers who may be aware of and attempting to resist having to carry out possible mandatory inoculations of the general public in the coming months? Anyone speaking out or trying to organize in any way?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #15
Nebula
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

I might or might not know a few! But generally speaking, i think by exposing this to more ppl in general would yield faster results.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
I might or might not know a few! But generally speaking, i think by exposing this to more ppl in general would yield faster results.
Health care workers need the support of others?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #17
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Well there was this in the NEWS......

Welcome to HiddenMysteries
Tuesday, July 07 2009 @ 07:03 AM CDT

http://hiddenmysteries.net/geeklog/a...90629004913854

I don't know if it is reliable... But, it seems some are NOT happy with the
chemtrails....

No pictures of drivers or crew... But, it seems ' Notice ' has been given....


Trooly,


Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:

...Welcome to HiddenMysteries
Tuesday, July 07 2009 @ 07:03 AM CDT

http://hiddenmysteries.net/geeklog/a...90629004913854...


The above article (entitled "US Reported in 'Panic' After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down") originates on this website (have to scroll down):

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1245.htm

The article is by someone by the name of Sorcha Faal.

Here is an editor's note at the bottom of the article:

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human being's right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

Here is a letter introducing the report:

7 April 2008

From Sister Rebekah

Jerusalem, Israel

Dearest Sisters,

I have known for some time now that I would end up being the one tasked with this most disgusting of assignments having to defend our Sorcha Faal against the most insidious attacks being leveled against her by the powerful anti-semitic forces in the United States and Canada, namely that she ‘doesn’t exist’ and is, in fact, Sister Rachal’s father, David Booth.

As is my responsibility to the Sorcha Faal, I have completed this assignment and put herein my findings, with the added request to Sister Maria Theresa that this report remain among ourselves and not for public consumption as these issues against us have been brought about by the most powerful of our known enemies.

With God,

Sister Rebekah
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #19
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
What are some of the other occupations?


How about the head of the Catholic Church!!


http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...BrandChannel=0


Pope Benedict called on Tuesday for a "world political authority"


Pope Benedict called on Tuesday for a "world political authority" to manage the global economy and for more government regulation of national economies to pull the world out of the current crisis and avoid a repeat.

The pope made his call for a re-think of the way the world economy is run in a new encyclical which touched on a number of social issues but whose main connecting thread was how the current crisis has affected both rich and poor nations.

Parts of the encyclical, titled "Charity in Truth," seemed bound to upset free marketeers because of its underlying rejection of unbridled capitalism and unregulated market forces, which he said had led to "thoroughly destructive" abuse of the system.

The pope said every economic decision had a moral consequence and called for "forms of redistribution" of wealth overseen by governments to help those most affected by crises.

Benedict said "there is an urgent need of a true world political authority" whose task would be "to manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result."

Such an authority would have to be "regulated by law" and "would need to be universally recognized and to be vested with the effective power to ensure security for all, regard for justice, and respect for rights."

"Obviously it would have to have the authority to ensure compliance with its decisions from all parties, and also with the coordinated measures adopted in various international forums," he said.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

...more government regulation of national economies...
As in do away with national sovereignties to make way for the New World Order...

Grrrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

..."Obviously it would have to have the authority to ensure compliance with its decisions from all parties, and also with the coordinated measures adopted in various international forums," he said...
As in dictatorial powers...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

I hope healthcare workers are thinking about what they're going to do if instructed to administer mandatory vaccinations.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

This thread is for the purpose of opening up a train of thought for people who work in various occupations around the world who may be called upon to carry out the wishes of the controllers of the planet with their New World Order agenda of one world government, one central bank, and no individual freedoms.

In an interview, Clif High mentioned that out of the 6,500,000,000 inhabitants of earth, there are only 10,000 controllers.

But he said there are millions of minions of the controllers.

I guess people who carry out “black operations” in the military or intelligence or contractors of either know they are minions and like what they’re doing as they are extremely well paid?

I’m thinking, however, that there are lots of occupations whereby instructions are going to be given to carry out certain tasks that are not in the best interest of the public, in jobs that normally are in the best interests of the public, whereby these employees are going to find themselves becoming minions of the powers that be.

I’m thinking about police and military personnel, and contractors of the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Have you seen the video going around you tube about the Oath Keepers?... the military have the right to refuse an order if they feel it is illegal. YouTube - Oath Keepers Orders We Will NOT Obey Full Length Video
I'm hoping more and more military, police (who are being federalized), and contractors of the military, as well as foreign troops brought in to the United States, will look to their hearts...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #23
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 70
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Here's my worry... foreign troops and contractors.
No kidding. There's a reason why Blackwater consists of people contracted from other countries. Who pays for these guys again? Oh yeah! Tax payers!
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
No kidding. There's a reason why Blackwater consists of people contracted from other countries. Who pays for these guys again? Oh yeah! Tax payers!
And people don't forget the name has changed from "Blackwater" to "Xe."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #25
artvision
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 328
Default Re: Minions (of the Powers That Be) Around the World

Did anybody think to clones? There are so many they say. Prepared for a kind of invasion. These clones are of human descent, similar with snatched children, obtained in jars from biological human genetic material mixed with advanced bionic enhancers, giving 10 times the strength of normal humans so there are more androids-cyborg as you can call it.

Do I need to remember that right after world war 2, the human cloning has been successful. Did you ever think why before any official human cloned, were vote laws against cloning? When it wasn't the case officially nobody cloned anything human? Because it has been known by different governments about the hidden programs, already successfully about human cloning.

And they say those clones, cyborgs, etc, are like an army in underground bases, ready to emerge at only a command. And they have no emotional and affection for those supposed to wipe out, on the contrary they are under heavy programs of inhibiting these "sensibilities"

Then I think will be clear who will do the dirty work.

Am I wrong? Possibly! Am I right ? Probably!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon