Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-29-2008, 01:58 AM   #76
Norval
Banned

Default Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

The people? are leaving this forum because of the obvious tactics of moderation and
forum management. The PTB are in control of this forum and have been since we called
"SOLD OUT" over a month ago. I have never retracted that statement, only tried to
soften it's blow. The truth is that these is a "kick box" attached to the server that handles
this forum. Probably more than one kick box. A kick box is a device that monitors the
connection to the net and records and transmits the actions of participants to the PTB that
installed the kick box.

Yes, two thirds of the people are to die, as it states very clearly in the bible that only one
third will be "brought through the fire", so there you have it. The deaths will be caused by
many things, and to include the actions of some very powerful "angels". (Good ETs.)

Have fun yah all.

Norval L. Cunningham
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:08 AM   #77
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

It still amazes me to this day that you bible thumpers put so much belief in that stupid story book.Yes Norval you are a bible thumper!, you're just thumping your own interpretation of it. And do you actually think I give a s...t about what the so called PTB thinks of me on this little forum. I think the word paranoia comes to mind on your part.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:10 AM   #78
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
The people? are leaving this forum because of the obvious tactics of moderation and
forum management. The PTB are in control of this forum and have been since we called
"SOLD OUT" over a month ago. I have never retracted that statement, only tried to
soften it's blow. The truth is that these is a "kick box" attached to the server that handles
this forum. Probably more than one kick box. A kick box is a device that monitors the
connection to the net and records and transmits the actions of participants to the PTB that
installed the kick box.

Yes, two thirds of the people are to die, as it states very clearly in the bible that only one
third will be "brought through the fire", so there you have it. The deaths will be caused by
many things, and to include the actions of some very powerful "angels". (Good ETs.)

Have fun yah all.

Norval L. Cunningham
This is such a load
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:11 AM   #79
Tuza

Now I am scared Norval, what about Peepers, and all the other animals, I don't want them to suffer because of the stupidity of us.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:41 AM   #80
Norval
Banned

Not a problem Tuza, , the bible says they will be very well fed in the time of the end, , , , the animals will have about 4+ billion bodies to feed on.

Harsh words, but I didnt write them.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:44 AM   #81
Banned

Quote:
the animals will have about 4+ billion bodies to feed on.

Harsh words, but I didnt write them.

Nice!

Sorry, I just got a kick out of that statement..
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:04 AM   #82
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Hey how about if all of us in this forum are part of the 6.5 billion who are going to die within 50 to 100 years? What are we going to do if we don't get rapture??? What are we going to do if tomorrow is just another day???
What ?
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:08 AM   #83
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Check out Dolores Cannon, she is very believeable and puts things in simple terms, I just watched a video of her tonight, Great stuff!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-29-2008 at 03:47 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:20 AM   #84
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to repeat here, "the creation is not broken".

This plane of existence is not our home. We are spirit in matter, here to exhaust our imperfections. If you find yourself truly sick of this place it is a very good sign. A sign that you're coming to your senses. The world is full of lies and deceptions. The care takers (The Devil and Illusion) do not want you to come to your senses. This world will always be a place of suffering. We are now in Kali Yuga, the Iron Age. It is the last cycle of this creation. It is the worst period where life is harder and darkness greater. It is a time where more evil is occurring and it will continue and for sometime accelerate. However, it is also the time of real deliverance from matter. It is the time when spirits are purified of their blemishes and becoming ready to return home. The path is there to take you far from these regions, never to return. The true Supreme Being has delivered the current of redemption to this world himself and it will stay here until the end. However, the path is not easy, faith is required, true sincerity and true humility is required. These are not acquired by mind but from the exhaustion of the impurities and the awakening of the soul for it's salvation. Habit is the enemy for many. We are addicted to the illusions of the mind and body. These upheavals serve a very important purpose. They shake us free of our long established attachments.

It doesn't matter whether one dies or a million or a billion. If a karmic debt is exhausted that leads one closer to the Supreme Being what difference does it make? It will not occur unless it is necessary. The Supreme Being is entirely in charge and needs no one for anything, nor should we rush to interfere. If you are distressed by these issues, be more distressed at the possibility of loosing your human birth, your opportunity for spiritual progress. Those spirits who die and have wasted their human opportunity may not experience it again for a very long time. They will surely reincarnate again and again but in what forms?

On top of that, a sudden death is the most painful and may result in a trip to hell to polish off attachments to course to facilitate even a clean death. Or a sudden death may result in a long time in the realm of ghosts. Since the strongest desire at the time of death is granted by the next birth, what will that desire be? How many of us have deceased friend or relatives crawling around our homes or jobs because of misguided attachments?

All this means is don't waste your golden opportunity.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:31 AM   #86
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Quote:
Yes, two thirds of the people are to die, as it states very clearly in the bible that only one third will be "brought through the fire", so there you have it. The deaths will be caused by many things, and to include the actions of some very powerful "angels". (Good ETs.)
Have fun yah all.
OMG we are all gunna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should make a thread 'what will you do before you all die'..
I still wanna hit the loto OK yah and buy the biggest jelly doughnut and put it on my front lawn and T off neighbors.. yah thats the ticket!
then have all the kids in the neighborhood come and jump on it and have a big party!

come on people lighten up its all good =)
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:33 AM   #87
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

I try not to dwell on specifics but here goes. The ascencion for me is a awakening of your heart, your concious mind to see the goodness. The end of fear and ignorance. Yes there's evil people and aliens , there's more good people in this world than evil, what divides us is our supertitious fears.
The ascencion will do away with this part of our reality, lifting the veil of darkness. The world will not explode in a nuclear blast, we will not go to hell or anything like that, these are just simply interpretations, warnings if you will. Yes there are realms in the spiritual world where time is at a stand still. Hell is the coldest place because is the place where love is dead. Even hell can be resurrected by love.The ascencion is where finally we set our priorities straight, yes my friends we are our brothers keeper, we will all have to work hard to do away with the veil of ignorance which has brainwash our minds with so much doom and gloom. Imagine a free mind no longer thinking about the ends of days instead a new beggining, a brand new start if you will. Aliens will come and go, it is not up to them to change our world, it is up to you and me, we can start today if you dare. Your ascencion began the day you where born, as an old Korean man once told me in broken english, "You should know thiiisss !!!"

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-29-2008 at 04:40 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:09 AM   #88
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
...I would be happy if 2 billion people died.Even if I was one of them.
Look at the planet and what our motives and greed have done.I think MOST humans are sick people and it would be a blessing to motherearth to cure her sickness.If it was my decision...I would say wipe out the population of earth.
There are those who want to depopulate, but they do not want a full wipe out. Only 95% should be removed. Call them the PTB or the Bilderbergers.
IMO this is worse than a full wipe out. If 5% remains, it will be those chosen by TPTB. Those who will continue in the same style as they always did, having learned nothing at all. They will exploit mother earth as before, with no consideration. If this breed is the source of the new human kind of the future, the future looks bad.

By the way, if people are leaving this forum, there are multiple reasons. None have anything to do with the moderators. There are a lot of wacko's over here, that's more of a reason. People who pollute the forum with their bible-fantasies; people who float in the clouds thinking they're angels or half-angels, or will become so, if they are nice enough and pronounce as much as they can words like "bless", "good", "nice", "positive", "love"... And if it's not that, it's that whole ascencion thing they're hypnotised with.
You all don't need that. The reality is crazy enough, you don't have to invent all this.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:36 AM   #89
MusicLover

I agree with you Stefaan.
I also agree that people don't need the acsension factor to confuse them more.Theres a lot of creative imaginations in this forum for sure.
I just wish people would be strong and stand on their own 2 feet instead of preaching their beliefs.If their beliefs actually were real then they wouldn't be defending it or even mentioning it.It seems like an insecurity to me.
Spirituality comes from within....not from your voice and not from others opinions.Talk is always cheap.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #90
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
IMO this is worse than a full wipe out. If 5% remains, it will be those chosen by TPTB. Those who will continue in the same style as they always did, having learned nothing at all. They will exploit mother earth as before, with no consideration. If this breed is the source of the new human kind of the future, the future looks bad.
And what an beautiful unpoluted world, they will live in.. I personally wish them well.
Because all the DU in the air, water & sands as remnants of their wars of greed, all the chemicals washed into the rivers to make fast profits at the cost of the prestiness of mother Earth will be eaten by the powers that were, their "chosen" ones and all their children....

A new world order... Bearing that gigantic load of guilt of the killing of so many people to have so few survive, they might not feel that guilt, but for sure they will eat it..

TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:43 AM   #91
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Wink Re: 2 Billion to Die (within the next 12 months?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
...By the way, if people are leaving this forum, there are multiple reasons. None have anything to do with the moderators...
Thank you for this. I have conversed with and observed the working of the moderators on this forum and they are all, without exception, genuine people with the best intentions. They don't have to be here - they choose to be.

They, like me, are concerned with where this planet and its population are heading over the next few years and how we are going to get there - especially leading up to 2012.

This forum presents a unique oportunity for all people to present their ideas and questions on topics that you just do not normally talk about. Hopefully this may be able to help people along the way.

I believe ideas and expressions should be able to be presented from both sides of the fence - but it must be balanced and that is where we step in where needed.

Those who wish to spread deep negativity without balance will be "asked to leave" so that the rest of us can enjoy the genuine submissions made in this forum.

Gareth
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #92
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Thank you for this. I have conversed with and observed the working of the moderators on this forum and they are all, without exception, genuine people with the best intentions. They don't have to be here - they choose to be.

They, like me, are concerned with where this planet and its population are heading over the next few years and how we are going to get there - especially leading up to 2012.

This forum presents a unique oportunity for all people to present their ideas and questions on topics that you just do not normally talk about. Hopefully this may be able to help people along the way.

I believe ideas and expressions should be able to be presented from both sides of the fence - but it must be balanced and that is where we step in where needed.

Those who wish to spread deep negativity without balance will be "asked to leave" so that the rest of us can enjoy the genuine submissions made in this forum.

Gareth
I can't understand these reactions, we are all here because we know we are very close to something very very bad, we are all here because we are in search of the truth, billions are going to die very soon, what do you think Bill and Kerry set up Camelot and Avalon for? So maybe some of us will survive!
Ask yourself why did you join up?
Because this system is about to come to an end and it was revealed 2,000 years ago, if you are in search of the truth, why do most of you not know this?
2/3rds of this forum will die, 2/3rds of New York, 2/3rds of the US, 2/3rds of the world!
Planet X, bad ET's, WWIII, drought, disease, floods, earthquakes, it's all there, in that little book, what you are now learning here from people on this forum is not new, it was writen 2,000 years ago and we are now in THAT TIME!
I'm sorry if you don't like it, hey I don't like it myself but it's here and we are going to have to deal with it!
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:30 PM   #93
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah keep reading that little book and see where it gets ya!, geez if that's what I got out of the bible I would've thrown it away along time ago!! Remember it's a story book! Oh P.S., I haven't looked at the bible in 40 years and now I know why! phew!
Old 10-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #94
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

We DO NOT Die!
We ARE Immortal!

Each and Every One of Us!

We simply have a Personal Choice by Free Will to Connect to Our Own Immortality and help Others that are becoming ready, willing and able to do the same...Choose to Connect To Their Own Immortality.

We DO NOT Die..and never have...it is just NOW as never before that We can actively connect to Our Own Immortality as never before.

You want some biblical translations...
how about a beautiful metaphysical one!?!

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...hairfield2.htm

And since the "metaphysical" is "really" our reality...well, you got it!

Onward and Upward!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:39 PM   #95
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

Thinking all the material in the bible is all true is as crazy as thinking it's all false, i believe most of the bible was re written with false stories and to create more fear and what not.
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:00 PM   #96
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonmccartney View Post
Thinking all the material in the bible is all true is as crazy as thinking it's all false, i believe most of the bible was re written with false stories and to create more fear and what not.
All you need is love?
Old 10-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #97
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 02:06 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #98
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

if you are going to believe the bible, or even parts of the bible, then you have to do the same thing for the rest of the religious scriptures... and all of the excluded books... even the ones that say things that wreck you faith
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #99
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 02:06 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #100
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
That's one way to look at it.

Another way to look at it is that it's a revolutionary manifesto to free us from the bonds of slavery we've been subjected to for thousands of years and a promise of support from our friends in the sky.
What I don't understand is this,
most of you have just watched the Bob Dean video, a very pleasant and interesting gentelman.
He spoke of Planet X, ET's, here on Earth, Mars and the Moon, the Illuminatie, the new world order, Noah's Ark, giant UFO's and the end of the world, no problem, everyone believes him and why not, he's a nice guy right!

And then again, Dr Deagle, sorry if I got the name wrong, another pleasant chap, he speaks of dreams, American city's getting nuked, the end is coming, you can hear it in his voice!
Guess what, you all believe him but these guy's are only telling what's already been writen.
It's not new, you are not onto something new here!
Wake up!