Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
eagleman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama’s father is Communist Frank Marshall Davis

Is this The October Surprise? Intitial reports on Frank Marshall Davis was reported in Britain's Sunday Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ack-Obama.html

http://obambi.wordpress.com/2008/10/...marshalldavis/

The above link shows pictures of Obama, Frank Marshall Davis and Davis' legitimate son (They all look alike)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Obama’s father is Communist Frank Marshall DavisBy Andy Martin

Andy Martin told a Honolulu news conference today that after an intense international investigation he is convinced that Barack Obama, Junior, the presidential candidate is really the son of Obama’s controversial mentor Frank Marshall Davis.

“Mendacious adults ’switched’ Obama at birth. That is why he has refused to allow access to the original or ‘vault’ birth certificate,” Martin told a Honolulu news conference. “We believe the original certificate did not list a father. Barack Obama became the father as a result of an agreement between Ann Dunham, Frank Marshall Davis and Barack Obama, Sr.

“Davis was already married to a White Woman. He did not need a non marital child by a second one. Ann probably refused to have what was then called a ‘back alley’ abortion. Davis may have felt that ‘Obama’ would face less stigma with an ‘African’ background than a Negro one. The civil rights revolution, of course, turned that gambit upside down. In discovering and understanding what happened we cannot forget we are dealing with events in 1961, not 2008.

“The irony in all of this is that Obama once stated he did not want his daughters to be ‘victimized’ with a child. And he is alive because his mother took the contrary view.

“Barack Obama has known this since adulthood, and the shock of this discovery still reverberates in his psyche.

“Ironically, what I have to say today dilutes the ‘Muslim’ theory that has propagated. Davis was not a Muslim. If Obama had told the truth at some point in his life, instead of living endlessly with the lies that were imposed on him by the adults in his life, we would have avoided a great deal of confusion. I, for one, have deep compassion for Mr. Obama. He is not the first person in history to be caught up in this kind of family fraud.

“The disclosure by the two women in his life that he was not the ’son’ of his ‘father’ also explains why he manifests such extreme ambivalence to both his mother and grandmother. He is angry because he was cheated of his real father.

“Obama was robbed of his birthright of being the son of civil rights royalty, and of a father with whom he was completely simpatico. He could have grown up the son of Frank Marshall Davis, civil rights pioneer and activist, cutting-edge journalist, poet and man of letters. Mr. Davis was an extraordinary man in a dark period of this nation’s history, the pre-dawn of the civil rights era.

“Obama has probably suspended his campaign and is flying to Honolulu because he is deathly afraid his grandmother may make a ‘dying declaration’ and blow the whistle on his family fraud. Dying people often blurt out the truth. The true facts of Obama’s parentage also reflect why there has been so much tension and alienation, as well as genuine love, in Obama’s relationship with his grandmother.

“There has been a great deal of confusion and misconception about Frank Marshall Davis. A brief history lesson is essential to understanding the bizarre facts of Obama’s provenance.

“During the 1920’s and 30’s many Negros (African-Americans) became ‘communists’ because the Soviet Union and the Communist Party USA promised to end racial segregation and Jim Crow laws in the United States. The Democratic Party, of course, was the powerful force behind segregation and Jim Crow. So it is a twist of fate that the same party that oppressed Blacks has now nominated one for president.

“Madelyn Dunham is the last surviving person who knows the truth about the switch. That is why as we closed in on Dunham, Obama went ballistic, cancelled his campaign and came to Hawai’i to head us off.

“I actually carry an official, certified pocket-sized birth certificate on me at all times [Andy shows a copy to media]. But this is NOT my ‘birth certificate.’ The original certificate is held in the City Clerk’s vault in Middletown, Connecticut. That is what has come to be known as the ‘vault copy.’

“Likewise, the document that Obama has plastered over the Internet is NOT his original birth certificate or even a copy of his original certificate. It is a computer generated facsimile of an official record and nothing more. The original certificate was either handwritten or typewritten, not computer-generated in 1961. No one has ever seen that original certificate except the people that are working so hard to keep it hidden from the American people.

“I am asking Judge Ayabe to impound the value certificate and have the court hold it for safekeeping.

“By the time Barack Obama learned who he was, it was too late to change his identity. He was who he was, so he continued the ruse of being the son of an ‘African herder,’ which was yet another lie. ‘Dreams From My Father’ bears no connection to dreams from Barack Obama; there were none. It was Frank Marshall Davis who communicated his dreams to his secret son.

“There is a simple way for Obama to resolve this controversy: he can either admit the truth of these facts and order the immediate release of his vault certificate; or he can submit to a DNA test. We can conduct a Maury Povich-style DNA test to determine filiation between Obama and his brothers, one of whom blogs at BarackObama.com.

“In closing, I can only say that we used the fictional ‘Hawai’i Five-O’ as our dramatic template for this investigative operation. We could have as easily used the great, real-life Hawai’i detective Chang Apana as our polestar. He was featured in yesterday’s newspaper.

“As for Mr. Obama, all I can say is ‘Book’em Danno.” Case solved. Barack Obama the presidential candidate is the son of Frank Marshall Davis.” Martin stated.

“I bear Mr. Obama no ill will and no animus. I have only been a faithful servant of the search for truth, and I believe we finally know the secret truths about who Barack Obama really is: the son of Frank Marshall Davis.”

E-MAIL: AndyMart20@aol.com

FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS sons:

Comment on Andy Martin's article above

Actually, when you think about this, it IS the only plausible explanation for all the events. That is, Obama’s birth certificate was phonied up, not because Obama was born in Kenya (since he really was born in Hawaii after all) but because the father listed after the fact was NOT Barack’s real father. This all make sense now explaining why Barack senior had no problem leaving the young Barack and nearly never seeing him again, and Barack’s mentor and remaining close family friend of Barack’s maternal grandparenrts (who happens to look like Barack as well) was Frank Marshall Davis.

Barack’s mother had an affair with then swinger, Frank Marshall Davis who was already married to a white woman and had a child. Hence the cover up, agreed to by Barack’s Mom, Frank Marshall Davis and Barack senior — and Barack’s infirmed grandmother is the last living person possessing this ’secret’ and having this connection.

This also explains the great ambivilance Barack felt toward his mother and grandmother, who deprived Barack of his real roots and familial connection to the more well known Frank Marshall Davis

And, it explains why it was understandable for Barack to return to Hawaii from Indonesia, without his mother, to live with his maternal grandparents and be close to who, in fact, WAS his real father, Frank Marshall Davis (who remained a close family friend of Barack’s maternal grandparents living in Hawaii).
eagleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama’s father is Communist Frank Marshall Davis

No he isn't.

http://mikechasar.blogspot.com/2008/...views-son.html
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:33 AM   #3
eagleman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post

I looked at the link you provided. Your casual remark No he isn't hardly addresses the issues raised by the Sunday Telegraph or Andy Martin's news conference.

The Mark Davis interview was conducted in Sept. Andy Martin's investigation concluding that Barack Obama is the illegitimate son of Frank Marshall Davis was only revealed yesterday in Honolulu at a news conference.

Furthermore, Mark Davis said in the interview that he only found out in May of this year that Obama even had a relationship with his father. Based upon that fact ,Mr. Davis would have no knowledge that his father was the father of Obama.

This issue won't go away because you say No he isn't. It's already all over the net and hundreds of media outlets have been contacted.
eagleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:45 AM   #4
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Wow they are really reaching, aren't they?
This only looks like propaganda propagated by that scheister attorney.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:03 AM   #5
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Any source which comes from a friend of SEAN HANNITY, controlled by right wing media, is no friend, or source of mine. Do us all a favor. DO NOT BRING CORPORATE SOURCED MEDIA BS TO OUR ATTENTION. We see it all the time. Barack Obama may be a pipe dream, but at least he's a God%^$@ wet dream!!!! For lack of better words. RACISM SUCKS, ALWAYS HAS- GO AWAY. Sorry, but I'm ****** off. We have nothing to look forward to (everything is in question). What's your point, John McCain????? Please tell me it isn't true. Oh GOD.... now I feel like I'm playing the game.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:46 AM   #6
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

I don't care who his father is or where he was born. I want him to lose the election and go on back to Chicago to never be heard from again. This is all exhausting and aggravating. I'm sick of Obama and everything surrounding him.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:54 AM   #7
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I'm obviously missing something - what's wrong with being a Communist?
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:03 AM   #8
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
I don't care who his father is or where he was born. I want him to lose the election and go on back to Chicago to never be heard from again. This is all exhausting and aggravating. I'm sick of Obama and everything surrounding him.
What do you want? I'm sick of both McCain and Obama, politics really, but what do you want? We have two choices at this point. McCain? LOOK- Bush has betrayed us, McCain has buddied up with Bush. I'm not sure how much all this matters, but why should Obama go back to Chicago, why not send the whole lot of them home??( and start fresh- Obama's fairly fresh) Fear seems to be guiding people in my opinion. Some voted for Reagan two terms and Bush/Quayle 3rd term. Lotta good that did us. Barack Obama not only sounds good, but he feels good. Jump on the train. What exactly do we have to lose that we haven't already lost?
Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 AM   #9
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

The outcome of all this is already planned.

There is so much going on behind the scenes how can we ever think that we actually elect any candidate. Just look at how the media has manipulated many on this forum, David Icke, and many others have figured it out. Many people are going to go the polls and hold their nose and vote.

If you vote, maybe this year is to cast a vote for your own conscious, and not vote for any major party candidate, and for that matter there may be noone to vote for.

I'm like one of the other posters, only ad naseum to what you said. I'm sick of the empire, with Roman guards forcing you and I to carry their armor....

Thanks for letting me rank....
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:21 AM   #10
Shellie
Banned

Oh, let's do a DNA test and move on.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:24 AM   #11
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

For some reason I don't think Obama is part of the "Empire". I guess maybe it's just wishful thinking. I just want someone to show up besides us. Someone in the limelight who tells the truth. Man oh man. I will not let depression settle in. One and all will be okay in the end. Either way.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:41 AM   #12
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Shellie, that's an excellent idea. In the meantime there was mention of a lawyer with a questionable reputation filling a lawsuit about Obama..... But the crowd is getting bigger.

Here is another one.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=78111
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:53 AM   #13
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

I guess this infformation is supposed to affect people planning on voting for him. Pretty desperate.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:01 AM   #14
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Who someone's father is doesn't matter. Besides, is anyone really sure of who their father is? No. Mother, yes. Sometimes to incarnate we desire a certain set of genes to fulfill out incarnational plan. So be it. Lincoln's father was someone else. His mother got pregnant and had him before moving in with the man who raised him. Lincoln received smart genes from the sperm doner...good thing. Do we know who McCain's father is? Do we even question it? It absolutely doesn't matter in the least.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:03 AM   #15
Shellie
Banned

Waterman, this will only make things after the election (if Obama wins it) even more explosive.

There is still time for your Clinton prediction to come true!
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #16
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

what i dislike is obama's concealment of records of his past. first, i am tired of anyone throwing in the race issue if you are not an obama supporter, it gets a little old. it is a card that has been well played many times.

if obama is honest about himself, why not open up his medical records, college records, appointment books etc? why has kenya sealed records up regarding obama? (mccain should open up his navy acadamy records also. you obama lovers are running away from mccain so hard that you are not looking closely at what you are running to.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=78931

more lies and deceit.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:18 PM   #17
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Moved thread.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

OMG I can't believe how much the two DO look alike

Why would they put a picture of him as a young man and then say No they are not related. Unreal and Uncanny resemblence........who's your daddy

Now if you go and listen to the web page interview of obama on his book...........Audacity of Hope..........you can pick up who he is talking about No wonder he is so hurt on what he was going through.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:19 PM   #19
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
What do you want? I'm sick of both McCain and Obama, politics really, but what do you want? We have two choices at this point. McCain? LOOK- Bush has betrayed us, McCain has buddied up with Bush. I'm not sure how much all this matters, but why should Obama go back to Chicago, why not send the whole lot of them home??( and start fresh- Obama's fairly fresh) Fear seems to be guiding people in my opinion. Some voted for Reagan two terms and Bush/Quayle 3rd term. Lotta good that did us. Barack Obama not only sounds good, but he feels good. Jump on the train. What exactly do we have to lose that we haven't already lost?
What do I want? Not Obama, that's for sure. He doesn't inspire good feelings or any desire in me to jump on his train. What I actually wanted was Hillary so that I could celebrate the first woman president with my two daughters. There it is. I am ticked off that his historic candidacy eclipsed hers. The ensuing misogyny against first Hillary and now Palin angers me more than I can say. So, no, I don't want another Republican in office so much as I want everyone who is on the Obama bandwagon and has tried to force him on me to lose along with him. Enough is enough.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:20 PM   #20
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Shellie, that's an excellent idea. In the meantime there was mention of a lawyer with a questionable reputation filling a lawsuit about Obama..... But the crowd is getting bigger.

Here is another one.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=78111
Hi Waterman, I just don't think these lawsuits will stick.

If anyone files a civil lawsuit on someone, the burden of proof is on the filer. If I were a judge, I cannot see anything of substance here to order Obama to cough up public documents that are already online, or to take a DNA test. It's just a waste of the court's time. So again, the burden of proof is on this attorney and this other person that filed, and if they cannot come up with anything substantial to back up their claim then they are SOL.

That's why the lawsuits look stupid to me (and incidentally the lawyer as well)
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:58 PM   #21
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

If this has any truth to if whatsoever, it should be looked into and exposed and prosecuted if found to be the truth.

We need to start making our politicians accountable to US, not the lobbyists that pay them too many dollars for dream projects they want passed or squelched. And politicians who will do their jobs for the good of the American people, not big bucks corporations or elitists.

If Obama is indeed not a natural born citizen and it can be proven, then I say he must give it up now and let it pass that he cannot be the prez.

But if he is, then let's get on with the election. We are all in for the ride of our lifetimes within the next few years anyway. So I say hang onto your hats and let's go.

Vote Ron Paul!

This is all a conspiracy and the fault of the military-industrial--big banks complex!
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:08 AM   #22
Asterion
Avalon Senior Member

This is my first post so.... into the fire I go.

I am surprised by the lopsided negativity toward Obama in this community. First his citizenship was questioned now it's his very Father.

This is just another attempt to create chaos from nothing. There seems to be a lot of that going around.

I for one want to be free from the old titles and labels of communism, socialism, democracy, conservatism and liberalism that represent old paradigms. We all know it's time for our people, planet and government to evolve into something new. I believe in my heart that this is what Obama is trying to do.

Don't think I am blindly following this man "hypnotized" by his speeches. A good friend of mine once said "he is just a man". A man capable of mistakes with faults and familial connections, that we may not understand, but I hear truth in his words and I see honor is his actions.

If you are looking for conspiracies everywhere you will find yourself surrounded by them. That is a reality that you create for yourself. This is a leap of faith in a time when our leaders have forsaken us. I choose to believe. The power lies in the choice.

Perhaps that is an idealistic viewpoint but I would much rather be able to hope and dream than to have lost the ability to do so. Life without hope is a barren place.

Just a closing FYI on this birth certificate biz. McCain has been subject to his own problems of citizenship. Both candidates have let this go as it has no place in moving this country forward. See links. May have to copy and paste, had trouble with linkage.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1006421

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallas...n%20birth.html

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjoh...atelanding.htm

Keep The Faith....Sometimes It's All You Have
Asterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:30 AM   #23
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you Brinty

When I heard the news, my heart sunk. I have been ready to really believe that barack was just another illuminati's scum.

I admire Frank Marshall Davis as he was right in protesting the United States government! Like Andy says, alot of Negroes joined the communistic party. Why not? United States sure didn't treat the Negroes as human beings. Hell no, they treated them worse then dogs.

I don't feel that the radicals hate the american people at all, I think they hate what is happening to the world by our government. Its a dirty shame too

I always felt a tug towards Obama because I liked his radical friends. I'm a radical at heart. I hate war, I hate all ghe genosis going on in the world today. I think we are all brothers and sisters and if thats what is to be, I am all for it. I finally want the change and believe its not all BS

FBI's and CIA's are not turning out to be the people I have always thought they were. Its a waking up for me. If they are decent and turn around and help ALL of us that care to change then that would be great. We really need change.

I am proud to say that I now will vote for Obama

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 10-25-2008 at 02:34 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:35 AM   #24
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Obama’s father is Communist Frank Marshall Davis

GenerationIke It worked, It worked, VOTE FOR RON PAUL !!!
He's going to win the electon, since he's pale, not communist, not socialist, not corruptable, not a politician . Vote for Ron Paul
I thought Obama was an Arab terrorist, yeah I saw it on a you tube video.
I really believe everything I read and see especially about that commie Obama, don't you ?
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:04 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081025/..._citizenship_1

Quote:
PHILADELPHIA – A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's qualifications to be president.

U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick on Friday night rejected the suit by attorney Philip J. Berg, who alleged that Obama was not a U.S. citizen and therefore ineligible for the presidency. Berg claimed that Obama is either a citizen of his father's native Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia after he moved there as a boy.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote