Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Earth's frequency and zero time

So I've been doing a bit of research in relation to the Schumann resonances, earth's natural frequency, in relation to free energy and the Pyramids, which is pretty damn cool btw.

Anyways, I am getting rather conflicting reports that the base frequency of 7.83 hertz is indeed speeding up is roughly around 11 and 12 hertz, and by 2012 it's going to be 13 hertz.

I have found some scientific debunker articles on it as the frequencies are based on the circumference of the Earth and the speed of light, which I completely agree with.

Most of the articles proclaiming this speed up are the new age/2012 types.

Is anyone able to help me out here cause this is of integral importance with my research. The question I have relates to zero-point with 2012 and is light actually speeding up right now? And 2012 is about us reaching the speed of light so that's why we experience zero time. If that is the case then yes the frequency is increasing. Thanks people!
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:20 AM   #2
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Earth's frequency and zero time

i personally don't put much faith into the idea that we're literally going to transcend matter and transform into 100% light...but you mentioned the earth's resonant frequency being based on the circumference of the earth and the speed of light? well we'll assume speed of light is constant but i'm not too sure about the circumference of the earth...i think it would involve that, but more related to mass and energy. furthermore, could different materials resonate different natural frequencies when it is subjected to higher energies? (i.e. the high energies coming from the center of the galaxy and the resulting awakened minds on earth...OR...higher energies in the form of electro-magnetism)
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #3
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
So I've been doing a bit of research in relation to the Schumann resonances, earth's natural frequency, in relation to free energy and the Pyramids, which is pretty damn cool btw.

Anyways, I am getting rather conflicting reports that the base frequency of 7.83 hertz is indeed speeding up is roughly around 11 and 12 hertz, and by 2012 it's going to be 13 hertz.

I have found some scientific debunker articles on it as the frequencies are based on the circumference of the Earth and the speed of light, which I completely agree with.

Is anyone able to help me out here cause this is of integral importance with my research. The question I have relates to zero-point with 2012 and is light actually speeding up right now? And 2012 is about us reaching the speed of light so that's why we experience zero time. If that is the case then yes the frequency is increasing. Thanks people!
This hits on the subject perfectly, if i remember right he predicts the 2012 hertz will be 21, as in Fibonacci rather than linear.
hope it helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gCP_...1444A1&index=7
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:04 AM   #4
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

I have been fascinated with this subject too

Here is a link on a way to receive the Schumann Earth Resonances
http://www.vlf.it/re_2/schumannsearch.html

The schumann is also in tune with the human brains's alpha states and theta states.
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/Schumann.html

In relation to zero point in 2012 Terrence Mckenna's novelty theory - time wave zero
might explain the pheonomenon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novelty_theory

Physicists at the U.S. Department of Energy's Ames Laboratory have found a way to increase the speed of light by making it travel in reverse whilst in a vacuum
http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/200...runc_sys.shtml

Happy researching

Last edited by Reunite; 11-05-2008 at 02:16 AM.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:27 AM   #5
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:34 AM   #6
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:35 AM   #7
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
How many cycles per second is 13 Hertz?
Alexandra
hertz = cycles per second
Old 11-05-2008, 03:37 AM   #8
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post

I have found some scientific debunker articles on it as the frequencies are based on the circumference of the Earth an
d the speed of light, which I completely agree with.

I Have done a little reseacrch. Our Earth is slowing down, we are loosing magnetism fast, it is non-linear.The Atomic clocks are changed every year. Russian reports are that we are around 12 HZ which would seems right at 2012-13 we should experience Zero-Point .IMO light is speeding up and the days are growing SHORTER.

Last edited by 333mark333; 11-05-2008 at 03:41 AM.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:00 AM   #9
Alexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbivore View Post
Thank you for the information
Would you know how many beats per cycle?
Old 11-05-2008, 04:08 AM   #10
Alexandra

Quote:
Old 11-05-2008, 04:34 AM   #11
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Would you know how many beats per cycle?
beats per cycle? are you referring to harmonization points or nodes?

whenever you see the word 'Hertz' you can substitute 'cycles per second' in it's place for easier understanding...
Old 11-06-2008, 03:14 PM   #12
Alexandra

Thank you.

Alexandra
Old 11-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #13
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I think the thought is we will not be light, but appear as light to the resonance we came from.

At some point we fall out of step with others who are not able to resonate at the faster frequency, who to them we might appear as light should they be able to see us.

I suspect this is what the Zetas mean about people dying, if their brains and spirit are incapable of either being drug to the new frequency, or wishing to spiritually progress to the new frequency, they must be removed or they simply will perish and die, since the life forms on this planet are an integrated system with the resonance of the cavity, that is my perception anyway.

Quote:
i personally don't put much faith into the idea that we're literally going to transcend matter and transform into 100% light...but you )
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #14
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Part if the problem is that the equation for the speed of light has a variable in it, time is not a constant there for our calculation for the speed of light varies. Light is said to travel at some 186 thousand miles per sec. But what is a second? If I speed upand go faster, a second appears the same to me, but to someone traveling slower a second is shorter.

this applies to the study of all forms of energy. As long as we are traveling with the planet the changes in time are hard to measure, we would have to remove ourselves from the earth to really observe the changes going on. I think I got that right and I hope you get the idea...

Last edited by samncheese; 11-06-2008 at 07:41 PM.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #15
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
Part if the problem is that the equation for the speed of light has a variable in it, time is not a constant there for our calculation for the speed of light varies. Light is said to travel at some 186 thousand miles per sec. But what is a second? If I speed upand go faster, a second appears the same to me, but to someone traveling slower a second is shorter.

this applies to the study of all forms of energy. As long as we are traveling with the planet the changes in time are hard to measure, we would have to remove ourselves from the earth to really observe the changes going on. I think I got that right and I hope you get the idea...
yeah that's all about special relativity...the further you are away from the earth, the 'faster' things will seem to be going when you observe earth. because when you leave the atmosphere and are dead still in space, you're no longer rotating on earth and that is true stillness. astronauts are looking into the future by a few seconds i believe when they look down from orbit.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #16
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Not only that but if I am understanding the physics of flying saucers... they create thier own time envelope and are separated from the surrounding space. To an observer they seem to move faster then light, when they are really just outside of time. As for special relativity it is more of a state of energy then one of distance. Distance means nothing and is really a componet of time. In our relative energy level we travel in space time. That is to say if you travel in x direction for y amount of time you end up at point a at 2:00 pm. In the next energized state we travel in time space, so you move to point a travel to 2:00 pm and in no time you arrive at the start point.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
earth frequency