Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-13-2008, 05:21 AM   #1
grostig

Exclamation US Martial Law Alerts - Instant Alerts and Buddy Checks

I have set this up, check it out:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1963/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Be the first to know of MEGA Events > First to Act & React !
Low email volume Emergency Warning System for Marital Law ! /// or Bank Closures, Dollar Crash, Gold Seizures

Designed to get the word out when (or if) the arrests begin!

Someone may get wind of the information we all need.

Any user can post an Alert to the unmoderated emailing list if they:
- actually observe (or hear about)
- actual or imminent
- martial law actions or arrests
- or bank closures or dollar crash or gold seizure
by the government (or it's private agents)

Meetup lets you post to 3 groups every 24 hours, so save one for us

Crying wolf with false alerts, or off topic spam information, or disinformation will result in banning of the member!

This group is not for daily discussion! Only for actual alerts. As a non corporate meetup backup system and for more discussion see: http://debateitall.com/forum (under development, but accepting registrations)

This meetup will be used to:
- schedule daily buddy check-ins
- create meeting points if communications fail.

Covering: USA Mexico Canada NAU SPP Amero NWO NAFTA CAFTA IMF CFR Federal Reserve
Long live the US Constitution!

--
In Liberty, Grant Rostig

Supporting the 'Campaign for Liberty' via RonPaulGroupsDOTcom
Old 10-13-2008, 05:31 AM   #2
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US Martial Law Alerts - Instant Alerts and Buddy Checks

I have an interesting proposition for your group. People EVERYWHERE should watch--for the physical bodies of--all the global elitists: (not necessarily in this order):

(1) Leading industries
(2) Politics
(3) Government
(4) Military
(5) Banking
(6) Business
(7) Science
(8) Religion
(9) Education, etc.

When they DISAPPEAR, we should ask "WHY & WHERE" did "THEY" seek refuge. In other words, let the masses fend for themselves!
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:47 AM   #3
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawziya View Post
I have an interesting proposition for your group. People EVERYWHERE should watch--for the physical bodies of--all the global elitists: (not necessarily in this order):

(1) Leading industries
(2) Politics
(3) Government
(4) Military
(5) Banking
(6) Business
(7) Science
(8) Religion
(9) Education, etc.

When they DISAPPEAR, we should ask "WHY & WHERE" did "THEY" seek refuge. In other words, let the masses fend for themselves!
And where are they going to go exactly? The military guys will wise up and refuse orders in the homeland - for certain. The dollar can't go away until the credit crunch is over. They have to avoid tipping off the masses early at all costs. We have to be strong and simply refuse to be victimized. It's not coming apart yet so don't be worried. Concentrate on everyone becoming wise to the game, think about the logical impossibilities of trying to piecemeal arrest everyone! Make their manifestations impossible and our survival as the only realistic outcome and - guess what - it WILL happen.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:08 AM   #4
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

I saw someting strange today the local power company thats a block from were i live cleared out th e fenced in area where they keep the power trucks , and there is nothing in this fenced in area at all except it is right nxt to the railroad tracks, and there are new tags on the fence saying f1 f2 f3 f4 ect, close together. hmmm
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:30 AM   #5
CosmicFever

I'm not sure if this relavent but here goes. I live in a major city in the southeast, USA. I have noticed an increase in the number of city police on patrol. This really didn't raise a red flag until two other people, out of the blue, commented to me that they have noticed the same thing. I have also noticed an alarming number of vehicles being stopped by marked and unmarked law enforcement officials.

There is a rail line in front of my office building. I have witnessed an increase in military equipment and vehicles in route to somewhere. In addition there appears to be an increase in military cargo planes.

peace,
cosmic
Old 10-13-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, for replying. In answering the question of where THEY will disappear to....Its all the worldwide Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs). They are allegedly built to house 10s of 1,000s of people. WHO gets admitted & who NOT I wonder. Google the spelled out DUMB acronym.

Also, I've read from many different resources over the past couple of month re: the large fenced areas near railroads. I saw a video of one such facility that had a very large building with gas pipes (seen visably from the outside) placed throughout the building which also included several very large incinerators (also visible from the outside). Remember what happened to all the innocent Japanese-Americans rounded up during WW2? Remember the "collateral damage" inflicted by us on 100s of 1000s of innocent Japanese "civillians" during the same period?

On the railroads, I've seen pics of trains with shackles built within the passenger section of the cars. The pics are due bizarre to be fake? Who would stage such a pic? I've also read of railways leading to a dead end...

Please do some research. You'll be surprised!
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote