Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-07-2008, 04:05 AM   #1
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Decentralizing Project Avalon

I understand many of you are thinking of leaving this forum for various reasons.

At the same time, many of you do not want to leave because this is a great place for meeting like-minded souls and I feel this has been the main objective of Project Avalon so far.

To meet like-minded souls and to form small communities everywhere.

I do have a suggestion.

Why can't each individual country form its own Project Avalon Website/Forum?

You don't have to shut this forum down. There is no need to.

But if every country or (even every state in a country) set up its own project avalon website/forum with links to this forum, I am pretty sure that the ground crew movement will rise up faster.

Besides it makes sense. Why would ground crew members based in UK or Europe wanna use a forum based in the US?

What's gonna happen if the US internet servers were cut?

Secondly, if every country set up its own Project Avalon website/forum, the Worms of Darkness are gonna have a much harder time spreading their fear around.

It is called the guerilla warfare. That was how US lost the vietnam and iraqi war. Because small individual units independent of a central command continued to eat away at the US military.

Similarly, if many different forums for different locations of ground crews were set up, the Worms of Darkness are gonna find it extremely difficult to hit a central target.

Appreciate your comments on this topic.

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-07-2008 at 04:10 AM.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:22 AM   #2
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Decentralizing Project Avalon

i walk the way the wind blows
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:32 AM   #3
NOWIAM
Avalon Senior Member

Once could make the comparison that if this forum was shut down because people can't get along, or can't tolerate emotional outburst, free-expression, etc, then what hope is there for our world. Do we want to shut that down too?

Love is a good thing.

NOWIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:40 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
I understand many of you are thinking of leaving this forum for various reasons.

At the same time, many of you do not want to leave because this is a great place for meeting like-minded souls and I feel this has been the main objective of Project Avalon so far.

I do have a suggestion.

But if every country or (even every state in a country) set up its own project avalon website/forum with links to this forum, I am pretty sure that the ground crew movement will rise up faster.

Besides it makes sense. Why would ground crew members based in UK or Europe wanna use a forum based in the US?

Secondly, if every country set up its own Project Avalon website/forum, the Worms of Darkness are gonna have a much harder time spreading their fear around.

It is called the guerilla warfare. That was how US lost the vietnam and iraqi war. Because small individual units independent of a central command continued to eat away at the US military.

Similarly, if many different forums for different locations of ground crews were set up, the Worms of Darkness are gonna find it extremely difficult to hit a central target.

- see below -

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 11-07-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:08 AM   #5
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Peace

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-07-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Truthsayer,

"No true God or higher being will disrespect humans or force humans to worship them."

That is an interesting phrase you have there. You would agree that we are all progressively learning as a society and that being incorrect is only enlightenment welcomed, I would hope.

A true God does exist and you are right by saying He would never force humans to worship Him. The God in the bible is most pleased in our free wills when we seek, trust and obey His word without force. God likes the underdog, odds are against you type thing to show us Christians off to His angels and to Satan who is continuously coming in and out of Earth to Heaven before God to accuse us. The bible calls the devil the accuser of the saints.

I will let you in on some high level stuff though. Now what I just said about free will above pertains to a Christian after he is "saved". But concerning salvation prior, man does not have one single thing to do with his salvation other than his own sin itself. Man does not have free will to come to God on his own volition. It is impossible, man can't, for we are spiritually dead / separated from God through the fall. It is God that woo's man from his dead state to Himself, opens his eyes to the fact that he is a sinner and shows man his need of a saviour and points us to Christ Jesus. Jesus said in John 6 several times that it is the Father that gives us to Jesus. No man comes to the Father except through Jesus.

But a higher being, and I believe Satan is a higher being, does force humans to worship him. Ask any ex-occult leader.

So you see, God will win (hands off if you will) this competition and it makes Satan furious.

So you ask then what can man do to be saved if God is the one that grants it. This is the greatest question on the planet. And the only answer that we finite humans have for this is get on your knees and beg the Father to open your eyes to His truths for it is ultimately His will if you are saved and not your own. It is truly a free gift. Non-cooperative of man. He chose us in our mothers womb, before I even knew Him or knew of sin. This my friend is the greatest truth you will ever be told.

If you confess with your tongue the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God rose him from the grave you shall be saved. The resurrection of Christ is the most factual historical record on the planet. Even hostile witnesses go on record to say they saw it. This is the most attacked biblical event ever, and rightly so, because without a resurrection we Christians are still dead in our sins and have no title deed if you will to our salvation. So you will see every ET, every false religion on the planet attempt to discredit this one single event.

God Bless.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:25 AM   #7
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
, or suggestion of it, is in my opinion a deeply subversive suggestion. Same goes for saying that lots of people are thinking of leaving.

A..
but many people have left & are thinking of leaving. Its no good sticking your head in the sand.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:01 AM   #8
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste to all!!!!!

I would like to point out that many that leave/left , forget part of their duties to be guides to others. It is important not just to gain spiritual knowledge for Self-but to share gently,lovingly with others-many times without a thank you.

Truthsayer- It may be a good idea to open more forums in a perfect world-but the costs in time spent to organize,protect from internet trolls,answer
tech questions and keep everything "on base" could be enormous.People still have lives beyond this e-space!I encourage ALL to support this site to their ability!

I reccomend that each of us reach out to others around us to give out special links that got us linked to the whole ufo/ascension phenomena
so as to awaken others. We each will be judged on "love withheld".
If you love Humanity-pls enlighten someone near you!

Blessings!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:38 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please re-read my post again.

I said this forum DO NOT HAVE to be shut down.

Infact, i even said that the different forums in each country can have links to this forum for better communication and co-operation.

Even though the main forum currently have different subforums for different parts of the world, they are still under the CURRENT project avalon's management.

Since there are already people who decides to leave this forum because of the CURRENT project avalon Management, I am just suggesting an alternative to keep them connected to those who decide to fight on.

By no means am I suggesting that the main Project Avalon site be shut down. Please do NOT put words in my mouth!

Thanks!

Ok I apologise. I didn't read it properly. I have edited my post.

In fact I should know better. I have been a moderator since before the internet was invented, back in the old BBS days with dial-up modems etc.

It is natural when a forum has a collection of kindred spirits, that feel that thier new meeting place that they got used to - or start to get used to - should be threatened there is usually a frenzy of email exchanges and the creation of other places to run to.

I don't think that is necessary. And the suggestion that it might me caused a momentary loss of positivity for me.

From my perspective it is seen that Avalon these past few days has not achieved the ideals of harmony we would all wish for, but I do strongly believe - in fact I have unshakable faith that it can one day be more like that.

Truthsayer, keep saying your truth.

Sorry

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 11-07-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:41 AM   #10
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

This forum is wonderful. It is still the most comprehensive and interesting forum and really the only forum that I have ever been interested in. And it is still a baby. It is growing up and having the growing pangs as any other being would. Tesla fell off a roof and I'm sure that Gandhi skinned his knee from time to time. And even though some people may argue here and there, it's nothing compared to the outrageous remarks that I have heard on places like Craigsist or places like it.

I believe that this forum has some of the wisest and most loving people out there. People who really care about the world and want to make a difference.

This forum will grow and mature and I am confident that all of us will help to make that happen.

Love expands...Fear contracts. Peace...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:41 AM   #11
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Truthsayer,

"No true God or higher being will disrespect humans or force humans to worship them."

I will let you in on some high level stuff though. Now what I just said about free will above pertains to a Christian after he is "saved". But concerning salvation prior, man does not have one single thing to do with his salvation other than his own sin itself. Man does not have free will to come to God on his own volition. It is impossible, man can't, for we are spiritually dead / separated from God through the fall. It is God that woo's man from his dead state to Himself, opens his eyes to the fact that he is a sinner and shows man his need of a saviour and points us to Christ Jesus. Jesus said in John 6 several times that it is the Father that gives us to Jesus. No man comes to the Father except through Jesus.
Since you know so much about God and high-level stuff, let me ask you then.

What are the names of the spiritual forces that separate us from God and what are the names of the spiritual forces that bring us closer to God?

How many different type of spiritual forces are there?

I am sure a "high-level" person like you would know the answers.

Peace
Old 11-07-2008, 09:45 AM   #12
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor, I understand how stressed out you are. I can feel it and let's just forget the whole thing.

What I really want is to provide alternatives to those who are hell-bent on leaving because they are disappointed with how things are being handled here.

I think we should all look at the big picture and not just concentrate on Project Avalon's future.

Yes it might cost a little to set up a forum but there are plenty of free forums out there.

This is why I "Suggests" those who are thinking of leaving to set up a sister forum and link it to this forum.

I am not going to set up a forum. I have better things to do with my time but at the same time, I want those who are leaving to have options.

I do not want Project Avalon to close down. No way! But we have to admit that there are plenty of disinfo agents in here now.

To those who wanna leave, please think about my suggestion carefully.

Peace

Last edited by Truthsayer; 11-07-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #13
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

I concur with Samarkis. Avalon is an asset. By putting attention on communicating with each other while that much is possible. With the goal of meeting and working with them in the real world. This is where the strength is and should be a main part of our action. That's where the focus is most productive. The internet is the tool to meet people. We don't own this forum we don't moderate it. We don't create the rules. But our asset is the ability to communicate and post things. The strength whatever valid information we can get out of it.

Instead of getting distracted by arguments in the thread about nothing. It is a good idea to link as many different forums up as possible as was mentioned that either we do own or that have different people in charge of it. The best thing is if one has their own forum. The more in charge the better. Not junky forums. Aware forums of the future. The more links the better for us. But also the quality of the forums and relevant links.

Here is a few I have known for some time.
www.michaeltsarion.com
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/

The idea is the more you can connect things up. The more you can unify. The more people you can meet and unify, the faster we can be successful by working together to create something constructive that empowers.

If each person creates one decent link. Preferably forums. Even if you start your own site. We can gather all the links up together. And give that as a resource to people.

If the establishment starts integrating filters. Atleast then we may be able to salvage a few sites from our links. For all we know this site could be shut down tommorow. The more diverse and spead out our networking, the more difficult it is to kill and block.

Now I don't know how effective google is to finding anything. But I suspect organiztions like this are inhibiting unification of the internet much more than they are unifying it. This is in their best interest to do that because they are profit based. They are part of the establishment. It cannot possibly have your interest at heart.

So for sure these organizations are trying to shut us up and divide us. That's the strategy. To impress on us their version of the world that they want. They are counting on us not being leaders and not taking this action. They are backwards because it's profit based. Not only does the establishment want to centralize forums but physically making the internet impossible to access is another part of their strategy.

While we can access it, this should be a main part of our strategy. To link everything up as much as possible. Make things easy.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:17 AM   #14
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

That's the way Dean.

Connecting all the different forums together.

That way, people who are dissatisfied with one forum can have options to remain in the community.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:15 PM   #15
dutchie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I do have a suggestion.

well it's a thought but it just would not have that international spice
dutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #16
sleepingnomore

This is one of the most honest threads I've read so far. I think we all forget that even when people enter our lives and distract us, disrespect us, argue with us, ignore us, we are supposed to rise above that level and see them for what they really are. Most are just afraid or confused, some may have a dark agenda, but if we just walk away, what do we accomplish?

I chose a life full of adversity and hardship for a reason, I know I have the ability to change even just a few souls. If we all look back to the beginning of our awakenings we'd remember that, instead of getting caught up in the petty stuff. If we just dismiss people we don't vibe with or get caught up in negativity then we all might as well just give up now.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:52 PM   #17
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Sam........... Nice Pic!

There are some people that have started meeting from the "Ground Crew" already in the United States.Doesnt matter where...They met here.
Im looking forward to meeting them.
Their not keeping a "low profile",just getting it done.
Like Groucho Marx once said,"Id never belong to a Club that would have me as a member"
Im looking forward to meeting these people.
Ill let ya know.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:34 PM   #18
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

people leave and others come all things must change the love however
remains the same .
all is well ,
4 a lighten up go to , lighten up LOL in social groups . lora jokes .
find the balance in yorself not from the forum .
respect , rhythmm .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote