Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 09:28 PM   #1
SUNMOON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Naomi Wolf...i m amazed how Camelotians can be fooled by such a simple Zionist trick

LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT NAOMI THE TRAITOR!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PROBLEMS TO SOLVE!

PLEASE SEE YESTERDAYS POST:

Wake up camelotians, the establishment runs the revolution!
WAKE UP CAMELOTIANS, THE ESTABLISHMENT RUNS THE REVOLUTION!

As a Jew and former Zionist, it is very easy for me to see how we manipulate society.
Naomi Wolfe , Jewish, is a fake revolutionary, she was ordered and wonderfully trained(she is a fantastic actress), to pull the carpet from under the AMERICAN PATRIOTS opposition.
NOW SHE EXPOSED HERSELF WHEN SHE SUPPORTS OBAMA!!!
“Naomi Wolfe: The controlled opposition who will keep the focus on the demonized Republicans and away from the Dems while Obama takes office. She's thrown her support to Obama.
It's a shame because I like her.”
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...es;read=133284
“Naomi Wolf Political Consultant
What's a 'political consultant'? Who paved her way? Kissinger?”
http://www.rayelan.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=7731
SUNMOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:05 PM   #2
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Naomi Wolf...i m amazed how Camelotians can be fooled by such a simple Zionist tr

naomi wolf is awesome and we'd appreciate it you would refrain from slagging on somebody who does so much for so many.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:06 PM   #3
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Naomi Wolf...i m amazed how Camelotians can be fooled by such a simple Zionist tr

and your in the wrong forum

care to carefully describe how you come to this conclusion rather than constantly shouting and posting links
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:09 PM   #4
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNMOON View Post
LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT NAOMI THE TRAITOR!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PROBLEMS TO SOLVE!
Well first off you are the one bringing her up, so I would first say follow your own advice.

Second: just because a person supports one or the other candidate does not make them a puppet of the elite.

Third: we listen to whistle blowers and inside informants as a BACKBONE of proof of which we base the revolution on in the first place. By your logic anyone even associated with the current establishment is a traitor and an example of "the establishment running the revolution"

I'm sorry friend but I find this logic and post flawed and hope to see less of these attacks here at Avalon. Let people make up their own minds by the message alone reguardless of the messenger.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #5
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

Naomi Wolf has her place in waking people up who are not 'in the know' to what's really going on in our government or in our world currently. We are all being used some way by that which guides us all...

One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #6
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone who attacks a person that is informing the people of the truth needs further examining.

My research shows that Martial Law and the Police State is real.

It is more important to the welfare of the people than another other problem we face.

I love Naomi Wolf.

I hope she keeps it up.

Let the light shine in.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

it seems like the first 5 critiques have hit the point, but i would like to add in on how aggravating it is to read such irrational attacks. naomi is simply trying to prevent a police state. how does her support for obama make her a covert agent for tptb??? where is your logic??? are you familiar with logic???? this is the kind of thread that should be deleted by the moderators. attacking someone like naomi wolf is ridiculous and a waste of our time.
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #8
OceanWinds

nice.... I like it when people judge a person on their actions and not on assumptions. Good Stuff!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #9
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martian31v View Post
it seems like the first 5 critiques have hit the point, but i would like to add in on how aggravating it is to read such irrational attacks. naomi is simply trying to prevent a police state. how does her support for obama make her a covert agent for tptb??? where is your logic??? are you familiar with logic???? this is the kind of thread that should be deleted by the moderators. attacking someone like naomi wolf is ridiculous and a waste of our time.
I agree with a lot of what you say, but censorship is not the answer.
How could we have debate if we all agreed?
To my way of thinking, if she is a disinformation agent..., then there must be something to disinform about. In that case, what is that?.. Naomi Wolf would be the first person to applaud the sceptism about her. So,.. investigate and if you find she is vindicated..,will those people then come on this forum and apologise?? I doubt it.
Scurrilous accusations are a cheap shot, without concrete evidence.

In these times of change amongst us, we are looking for leaders. This is not only America, it's the world and humanity that is in trouble.
Is it any wonder leaders don't come to the fore with all the personal attacks on them and their families that they are going to endure, and with no personal nor financial reward, except personal integrity, putting their lives at risk of assasination like so many before, courage of their convictions with no personal agenda and a belief of what is right is right...,no ifs no buts..,it's right!!
How many of us have followed paths we thought were right, only to find that what we believed yesterday doesn't hold true today! Past has past. Fair play to anyone that admits their past beliefs were wrong, but goes public about it.
I'm a Paddy, and to me this woman is not only showing America the way...she is holding up the flag of truth for the world to follow.
I for one will follow her flag knowing that RIGHT IS RIGHT..no ifs no buts!
Tom

PS, The links that Sunmoon give are taken from Wikipedia and the other comes up " not found ", Emmm!

Last edited by pilgrim; 10-09-2008 at 12:00 AM.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:11 AM   #10
OceanWinds

I give this thread.... one star!