Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #76
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

lol..!
Old 11-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #77
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Anchor,
I have given much thought as to what you would like for me to reveal. Mind you I am coming from a place of considerable consideration when I say I have to pass. This forum isn't the place to do that. The information isn't for the faint of heart or for the ones who only think that all there is just light and love. It would just end up being a thread slammer and I don't have the confidence here that would make me want to risk it. It doesn't take much to rock this boat. This information would do that and we can't have that. Again, I am weighing the needs of the many over the needs of the few. So forgive me for not being so forthcoming.

I have however revealed what needed to be revealed without endangering anyone's comfort zone. At least I would like to think I did. You never know around here.

That being said, Christ Michael also informed me that we are now passed peak and it is not worth anymore personal persecution by the shallow minded and that I should just turn and walk away. Forget even turning the other cheek as it were. But these are old habits and maybe that is the final lesson for me to learn. Why I still think there is still hope is beyond me at this point.

Perceptions? It's an awareness issue. Your awareness field is what will limit you as to your perceptions. Expand it and you might discover that what is being communicated here as far a dark influences are being manipulated here. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Considering I have never practiced the black arts, it is very obvious what is being practiced here, and by whom. To try and cover that up as it is something else is deception at work in my book. But that's my book. You are enabling the very thing you refuse to see. Give me a break! Actually that's quite disturbing when I think about that.

Should I put another log on the fire?

Old 11-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #78
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
..Perceptions? It's an awareness issue. Your awareness field is what will limit you as to your perceptions. Expand it and you might discover that what is being communicated here as far a dark influences are being manipulated here. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Considering I have never practiced the black arts, it is very obvious what is being practiced here, and by whom. To try and cover that up as it is something else is deception at work in my book. But that's my book..
Truthseekers are frequently driven to the extremes of information. By their very nature they pursue occult knowledge. It is common for a person to develop an interest in magic which eventually leads to Extraterrestrial realities. Evidence of occult wisdom on a UFO forum is no surprise or an indicator of black magic. What gives you that inference Lionhawk?
Old 11-12-2009, 01:31 PM   #79
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Here it is, I found it!
It was the cat all along, doing the Black Magick..

lol..!
Old 11-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #80
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
Here it is, I found it!
It was the cat all along, doing the Black Magick..

lol..!
Pablo.....Can we try to stay on track here??

Posting Kitty and Fishy pics isn't really what we are trying to achieve at Avalon.

Let's try not to DEVIATE(nt).

And yes...I was elected Hall Monitor...they just haven't added it to my avatar yet....
Old 11-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #81
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I like the eye's... P4BLO... You Crack me Up....

Tango
Old 11-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #82
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk, I really appreciate your frankness and honesty. Thankyou for sharing your real inner knowing. I like how you have refered to Christ Michael. I have personally been on a knowledge quest but steered by my inner guide. I know what is true and which is false. What you say is true. Truth is subjective of course to the time at which it is given. Here is a link where Christ Michael describes himself and lot that has been going on and is going to happen. There is going to be a second comming and there will be a harvesting of souls. Timing is the issue but the message is clear.

http://2012unlimited.net/Christ_Mich...20arrived.html

Well, my people of Nebadon, in a recent message where I describe myself a bit, I made the statement, "When I say I am ATON in my higher self, I am ATON, indeed." I hoped to see a few questions, and we got some. ATON is called Creator God by some. Christ Michael is certainly Creator God of the Universe of NEBADON. Please put two and two together, my children. ATON and Christ Michael are one and the same. I said I was a Descending Son in that message, and so I AM. My creation was in the Central Universe of Havona. I AM the Father God of the Universe of Nebadon. I am not a fragment of Michael. I AM Michael. I AM the Christ.

there has been a clear intent by the BBB&G's to duplicate the Ascended Masters and use Holigraphic Tools to spread the messages of these false Masters.

I guess the only true way to know truth is to go within as Lionhawk has said. Learn how to do this and share your real experiences with others.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #83
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
But there is no light, there is no darkness, there's only love. lol

Then why is there a Spiritual Warrior Forum being formed? Duh?
Let me word this in a more accurate way : there are dark spots in the universe and there are Light spots and in between many shades of grey . These are all different densities of one the flow of creation . The level you choose to dwell into is your own choice for you are the creator of your universe. And the way you adress those things is your choice too . There are many attitudes one can have to respond to things .I believe Love is our soul foundation .. that it is the universal solvent and unifying factor .. Love is the ultimate truth of who we really are as pure souls ...and it that sense Love is all there is . To me a loving and compassionate attitude ranks amongst the highest of our soul's qualities.

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #84
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Initiate,
That is the kind of feedback we need around here...not pictures to send obscure messages at best...thank you for that!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #85
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

It certainly has been challenging around here over the last month or two. The forum sadly seems to have taken a new turn, a new direction, led by those who wish to take it away from its primary focus. Those of us who see what's happening & try to raise the red flag get shot down, with platitudes, pretty pics to offset the harm being done, or told that its all about love & light, or our perceptions are wrong somehow.

The reality is we are being attacked from all angles, & we need to take off the rose-colored glasses and pay attention. If we see an elephant on the road, why do we not trust what our senses are telling us inwardly, why do we want to tell ourselves that its a deer? Are we afraid to face the truth.....the dark side is alive and well & working very hard to confuse, bewilder, & lead you down the wrong path. But if that's ok with you, fine. Please allow others who see things for what they are and are trying to warn you to have their say, without being ridiculed or made fun of......because you are just playing into the wrong hands by doing this.

There are threads & pics & vids showing up now on this forum that once upon a time would not have been tolerated. Pay attention people.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #86
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Let me word this in a more accurate way : there are dark spots in the universe and there are Light spots and in between many shades of grey . These are all different densities of one the flow of creation . The level you choose to dwell into is your own choice for you are the creator of your universe. And the way you adress those things is your choice too . There are many attitudes one can have to respond to things .I believe Love is our soul foundation .. that it is the universal solvent and unifying factor .. Love is the ultimate truth of who we really are as pure souls ...and it that sense Love is all there is . To me a loving and compassionate attitude ranks amongst the highest of our soul's qualities.

Love Always
mudra
I understand how you feel about love being the souls foundation. I have felt the same way...I want more then ever for it to be "all that is"
However...when I think of all the missing children, whose lives have been erased, and put through sheer terror. Of the families who have lost those children, I become reminded of a darkness that has no soul, at least not one based in an attitude that "love is our soul foundation"....not by a long shot.
We as "light warriors", need to come down from the clouds of illusion, and see what is really in front of us...and it might not be that bed of roses that gets painted with all of this denial.
The truth is, it exists...and no matter how much you might want to hide your head in the sand, and not look at it for what it is...it will be there until someone or something does something to bring it to light, and act on it.
Now to say that to dwell on this, is in fact creating that very thing, in our universe, is absurd ....as the fact that it does exist, and I know full well I would not have created it. So exactly where does it come from? No it is not self created by dwelling on it...it exists....it exists in darkness...and it is obscene!

Love always
Brook
Old 11-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #87
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
It certainly has been challenging around here over the last month or two. The forum sadly seems to have taken a new turn, a new direction, led by those who wish to take it away from its primary focus. Those of us who see what's happening & try to raise the red flag get shot down, with platitudes, pretty pics to offset the harm being done, or told that its all about love & light, or our perceptions are wrong somehow.

The reality is we are being attacked from all angles, & we need to take off the rose-colored glasses and pay attention. If we see an elephant on the road, why do we not trust what our senses are telling us inwardly, why do we want to tell ourselves that its a deer? Are we afraid to face the truth.....the dark side is alive and well & working very hard to confuse, bewilder, & lead you down the wrong path. But if that's ok with you, fine. Please allow others who see things for what they are and are trying to warn you to have their say, without being ridiculed or made fun of......because you are just playing into the wrong hands by doing this.

There are threads & pics & vids showing up now on this forum that once upon a time would not have been tolerated. Pay attention people.
Great post WW!!!

All that "love pervades everything" comes later....first we have to build a community.

And there has to be shepherds

And apparently they fell asleep and let the wolves in the door

Okay wolves you're here....now what??

Talking with forked tongues isn't going to stray the folks that have been around for a while....so I'm thinking your after the newbies (the lambs)

All the new folks walk in and instead of harmony...they see a bar room brawl.

And there have been some lately.

So what do we do??

ID the fishes and wolves and ask for them to be expelled??

The whole "everyone has a right to be here and have an opinion" is naive and foolish.

If it was really these wolves opinions...Yeah they have a right to them...but it's not..

They like anarchy

So on one side you have the old guard who are not real accepting of the rest because they were the first squatters on this site...

Then you have the anarchists that want nothing better than to throw bunnies ...cursed kitties at everyone.

If I was new...i'd say..To h3ll with this...these folks are nuts!!!!!

So here we stand..

Old guard....the foundation is crumbling..

Anarchist...you can't win

So I ask:

NOW WHAT???
Old 11-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #88
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post

This pretty much sums it up! Yes people....pay attention
Old 11-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #89
lawlessline

Maybe its just a case of saying what needs to come out at the moment. Judgement is never made at the moment rather after a period of time???? Only take what others say as a guide along the road to your judgement. Not one person can ever be right or say that another is wrong. We live in a multidimensional world. Then maybe judgements only aply in one dimension rather than across the board.

Even if the fish are laying eggs on the forum, just try not to give that thread its time and we will soon see where the river bed lays????

But writing in the instant is essential to a well workig forum. Don't break your balls over something that aint worth it?????

Old 11-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #90
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

There were threads here that died "the natural death" because people didn't feel like contributing to the....maybe it is the best method. certainly many problems and disputes can be avoided then....but still the word is MAYBE...
Old 11-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #91
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ID the fishes and wolves and ask for them to be expelled??
And what criteria do you propose to use to do that?

Someone disagrees with you, or one of your "friends", so
you call for their removal?

This is the job of a moderator.

I think the moderators here have things well in hand.

They do a good job of allowing freedom of expression and for
a certain of wiggle-room when it comes to off-topic posts.

At the same time, personal attacks and overtly disruptive behaviour are
not tolerated.

I submit that the struggle with our own shadow is the real issue here, not some imagined invasion of NWO dark agents who are out to destroy us. We are doing a pretty good job of that ourselves.

I also think that one of the reasons we are seeing so many off-topic posts
is that there are only so many new developments on a day to day basis.

You can only discuss the same tired topics for so long before they are pretty beat to death. Being human, when our members get bored, what do people do? They create threads and post pictures about cats, Walmart, and Keanu Reeves.

I believe alot of the skirmishes that occur here are due to the fact that some of our members are lonely(standing alone in their knowledge if not physically alone), and are hungry for attention-any attention, they can get from other members-even negative attention.

Yes, we have differences. And everyone has their own reasons for being here.
The Ground Crew are supposed to represent the Forces of Light, correct?

If someone really believes they represent the forces of love and light, they will endeavor to treat someone as they wish to be treated.

Last edited by FIIISH; 11-12-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #92
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have nothing against having some decent fun here.....I love laughing....
Old 11-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #93
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

I thought an ascended master was one who has died and returned to help.

Is is to personal to say that I was privileged to meet Steven Seagal? He helped me tremendously.

(bells ducks out of the way)
Old 11-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #94
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
And what criteria do you propose to use to do that?

Someone disagrees with you, or one of your "friends", so
you call for their removal?

This is the job of a moderator.

I think the moderators here have things well in hand.

They do a good job of allowing freedom of expression and for
a certain of wiggle-room when it comes to off-topic posts.

At the same time, personal attacks and overtly disruptive behaviour are
not tolerated.

I submit that the struggle with our own shadow is the real issue here, not some imagined invasion of NWO dark agents who are out to destroy us. We are doing a pretty good job of that ourselves.

I also think that one of the reasons we are seeing so many off-topic posts
is that there are only so many new developments on a day to day basis.

You can only discuss the same tired topics for so long before they are pretty beat to death. Being human, when our members get bored, what do people do? They create threads and post pictures about cats, Walmart, and Keanu Reeves.

I believe alot of the skirmishes that occur here are due to the fact that some of our members are lonely(standing alone in their knowledge if not physically alone), and are hungry for attention-any attention, they can get from other members-even negative attention.

Yes, we have differences. And everyone has their own reasons for being here.
The Ground Crew are supposed to represent the Forces of Light, correct?

If someone really believes they represent the forces of love and light, they will endeavor to treat someone as they wish to be treated.
I can see your point here..I feel the same way about the way things are run around here...the mods have a big job and such.
However there is a line that has been getting crossed here. See what you feel, to have a picture like that posted on your profile page, with no explanation....no good reason..then tell me how you feel at that point.
That picture, I gave it no power...however it was intended to have such...just the same. It is not what we came here for....at least not why I am here...and I'm sure there are many here that would agree with that.
I don't believe anyone is asking for removal as such...just consideration is all we ask. And to be allowed to express ourselves without blatant disruption...or side tracking.
It is not what this forum was built for.

Last edited by BROOK; 11-12-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #95
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Maybe its just a case of saying what needs to come out at the moment. Judgement is never made at the moment rather after a period of time???? Only take what others say as a guide along the road to your judgement. Not one person can ever be right or say that another is wrong. We live in a multidimensional world. Then maybe judgements only aply in one dimension rather than across the board.

Even if the fish are laying eggs on the forum, just try not to give that thread its time and we will soon see where the river bed lays????

But writing in the instant is essential to a well workig forum. Don't break your balls over something that aint worth it?????
Oh I know...I'm not the one to judge...hence the sleeping Shepherds comment.

And I know things die out but I have seen a lot of threads take so much life they knit a sweater over silly subjects..

Maybe they meant something to someone

but wasn't this space for

Spirit

and

Knowledge

Shouldn't we write with those 2 words in mind??
Old 11-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #96
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

What do you want SG1965? Only right wing everything is terrible posts. Love comes before community otherwise your community is useless.
I don't believe MSM at face value but i'm not gonna believe conspiracists automatically either.
It's only a forum and divergent outlooks are actually good despite the silly 'likeminded' thinkers thing which smacks of elitism.
A sheeple is a sheeple whether they are a MSM sheeple or a conspiracy sheeple.
Lighten up, it's NOT the end of the world.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #97
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=TheObserver;187579]What do you want SG1965? Only right wing everything is terrible posts. Love comes before community otherwise your community is useless.
I don't believe MSM at face value but i'm not gonna believe conspiracists automatically either.
It's only a forum and divergent outlooks are actually good despite the silly 'likeminded' thinkers thing which smacks of elitism.
A sheeple is a sheeple whether they are a MSM sheeple or a conspiracy sheeple.
Lighten up, it's NOT the end of the world.[/QUOTE]

This is hardly a sentiment that contributes to our concerns here, but yet again serves to try to silence those who dare to speak their truth.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #98
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, don't lighten up! But lose the anger, you can be serious without anger and kvetching.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #99
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Ok, don't lighten up! But lose the anger, you can be serious without anger and kvetching.
Who is angry and kvetching? We are simply voicing a concern
Old 11-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #100
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I guess i'm saying the problems in the world don't hinge on whether a forum has a few silly posts, or if 'fishes and wolves' post (which am i?).
Closed Thread