Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 11:44 AM   #26
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
...And then I was listening about how a wormhole opens up in 2012 whereupon transfigured luminous beings will also be arriving... is this a possibility?....
Carol, where can I find this? Do you have any link? Because...it is a possibility...for me ...somehow. I don't know why yet, but this triggered something in me.

Thanks
malletzky
Old 11-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #27
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

When all you need is love

there is never a wrong

or dull subject

it just rolls along

infinitley

contented

to share

endlessley

in loving one ness rhythmmmm
Old 11-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #28
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
there's another thread that also disappeared (the martial law), the one who've followed until its disappearness would remember there were pretty interesting postings there

I would really like to see all missing threads up again, no matter what was presented there.

About contributing: we have to be aware that this is, due to the payments for registering and posting, more or less (still) a pretty "closed" forum. So it is nothing new (or very less) that we can still learn form each other. We're all depending on other outher sources (each one of us has his/her own, we're definately not only bounded and restricted to this site) in order to be able to present something "new".

The only thing we could do right now, under this circumstances and until something realy big happens in the world (name it disclosure or whatever) is to hold the energies high on this forum. I'm pleased to see that the majority really understand this and is acting like this.

And hey, I would sure like to see this forum "on fire" again, but please, let it be on higher level then what we were presented in the last few weeks.

Draining our energies only to feed the "perpetual duality" contributions sometimes presented here, is really what many of us can't support any more.

with and respect
malletzky
Mods.......Can we find out why some threads are gone??

Maybe it's a glitch in the search engine.

Mall....Can you give specifics???
Old 11-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #29
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I wrote this on 2 October 09... On the Manifest for you thread...

I got No comments. I stopped writing. I don't write where the interest

is the drama and Wow that Avalon readers Now want:

W0W... To Really Heal the Earth. One would have to destroy the 0il Business.

They remove a substance from under the crust [which weakens the surface]
causing sink holes N' earth quakes. The substance these Evil people remove
they process into poisons such as Plastic, fuel, N' other items they say we
should use. All of them toxic and poison to our bodies and all life. They pick
the pockets of beings of the planet in their greed, for the processing of this
natural continously produced substance. The only way to get rid of it is to
burn it... Which they also want to tax you for using it.[Carbon Tax]...

Plastic collects on the surface; in landfills, in the oceans it kills oceans
creatures, Kills life on the surface and in the sky... They take money from the
earth beings to FIX a problem again and again which THEY caused. Over
N' over I see they repeat the same thing. They ' Hook ' you on something
than take Money from Your labors to FIX what THEY cause... They give
each other that sign of Taurus [the bull] when ever a camera is on them,
You, all know the sign little finger and index finger held outright middle fingers
tucked under held by the thumb forming the face of the bull. They hold it
sidesways in front of their body or up in the air. That is the sign of laughing
at U the payer... As they Pick your pocket they laugh at U.

Electric is the only true energy that is safe. But, it is kept hidden. Henry Ford
hated 0IL people. In 1921 he built a model T; which really used electric to
turn a flywheel which provided forward movement. He used pocket
magnets to repel the magnets on the flywheel which caused rotation....

Coral Castle in Southern Florida was completely built using the same method
to power a generator which Ed, used to lift blocks of limestone of various
shapes in place using the electro/magnetics to repel the blocks lifting off the
earth and placed them where he wanted them. Do I understand it -Y E S.
But, your HOOKED on a drug called 0IL. Henry Ford built his auto to run on
farm products... Never 0IL... He hated 0IL... And the people that brought it.
They killed his son Edsel to flip him... Henry Ford hated 0IL as I hate
pharmaceuticals... another one of their tools. They HOOK you and COOK you.

And, sooo it is. And sooo it will be... Until, all of the beings of the planet
Terra educate themselves get some BALLS and start using ELECTRIC.
Start building generators.

Only then can the earth be healed... Make the dumbing down go away.

Live better electricly... Remember that... Its gone away also.

YOU, AIN'T GOT THE BALLS... And, THEY KNOW THAT.

I have left knowledge all over this site. No One reads it...

Verry trooly,

Tango

Let The Force be withIn you.
Tango...You're Helen Reddying all over my White Striping.....
Old 11-10-2009, 01:11 PM   #30
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Mods.......Can we find out why some threads are gone??

Maybe it's a glitch in the search engine.

Mall....Can you give specifics???
Stargazer, I know that "the martial law" has been withheld due to review by the mods...since almost 10 days now.

malletzky
Old 11-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #31
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Stargazer1965 - The last thing I remember is a guy with a sound weapon for earthquakes (charioteer), Folks like Charioteer may have a place but the message is lost in the delivery. I keep thinking that I may not be seeing things in the light where I need to be more accepting. I heard so many far out things....Who am I to judge if someone has a real message. I believe Collier and his message is so fringe you have to read with a telescope. threatening to use it in the Bahamas. I didn't care, because the wealthy tax exempt thing bugs me. It leaves all the middle class people with the bag!

There was LionHawk putting logs on the fire. I don't know what he was doing, exactly. {sorry LH} What followed was a good v. bad feud about reptilians. Then some interesting guys with asterisks in their names came - one thread disappeared. (third eye(*)) It was a great perspective IMO, but it's gone.

Another one was M1* - interesting fellow. He set the forum on fire.
I was hard on this guy because my past life trampled all over my acceptance and sensibility....I did give him a laugh before he left...I was still wrong
In the meanwhile, the hini (h1n1) unravels with vaccines, Ukraine stuff, Serbia flood, El salvador, new films.... A couple of shootings, one in Fort Hood. Lots of residual steel (World Trade Centres, its energy will just haunt without truth IMO). I'm still waiting for 9.11 truth, officially. Some comings and goings with progress. It's change.

THAT is a constant. I agree with you though, not that I mind dogs, cats, and everything too, that a bit of a trajectory is useful. Even Watcher has a new train, lost the old threads. I was closely following the James Casbolt thread, and it's just sitting there, with my ridiculous suggestion that he should be EU president. (See, if Albania were a EU member, I'd be leaning that way now.)

Maybe it's just a big smash 'em up.
Please see above

As below

It's up to the poster to explain their message....I'm very guilty of being cryptic sometimes when I should just throw out there what I'm trying to convey.

I also try to stay out of conversations where I have no background....

Like LHs reptilian thread.....I really did not know enough to ask questions so out of respect I kept my typing out of it.

But on the same note...I'm examining all the material I can find so I can go back and have the reptilian talk later.

We all need a laugh....there is a place for laughs...there is a place for song

Maybe we also need an ART forum and Inspirational Video section...thinking out loud

Please don't ask me if I'm and bunny or a kitty person......

This is a ship and it can get off course....It has many captains but have respect for this place and respect for others.....

Post things that are important to growing in Knowledge and Spirit....

If I have no place in a topic....I sit back, read and observe.

That's how I learn....What's that saying...Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten ( I wasn't programmed yet)

Peace Brothers and Sisters

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 11-10-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #32
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

The phrases one mans trash is another mans treasure springs to mind.
As well as different strokes for different folks.

Like you Stargazer, I read almost every thread on the site, and only comment where I feel it is appropriate.
Appropriate being, if I can add a different insight or require clarification on a subject.

The threads with subjects that dont mean much to me I still read, but more with the objective of getting a view at where different folks are at.

Swine flu - doesnt concern me. We all know its not flu from a pig!

'Imminent disclosure or ET reveal' - Fine. If it happens it happens. Fact is Im alive here and now. I'd prefer to focus my energy on the now, not a set of controlled actions that may come down the line.
(I only used these 2 as an example as they are flavour of the month right now)

I recommend to people here, when you come across a thread you consider to be of high interest to you, is to subscribe to that thread. This way, you will never loose it and you can bring it to the attention of others again in the future when a similar thread comes up.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #33
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

First off, thank-you StarGazer for your efforts. I know exactly how you feel. I hear your concerns. I also find that your concerns bear much merit as to what has been happening here in recent weeks. If people think you are speculating, they can look at the stats of this forum and see that just in the last month there has been a drop in active members by at least 100. Although I am sure, new members are continuously being recruited, the numbers are on the slide. This is unfortunate in any case. If anything it should be a wake up call to all those who really give a hoot. This was going on even before I came on this boat. In other words the boat was already rocking before I came on board.

That being said, I have found that others here are being turned off by the very practices that were already at work, through subversion tactics, and the rest of the duality attributes that encourage the divide and conquer mentality. Sending dark demonic pictures to someone's profile page for instance is an attack on the one targeted and goes unnoticed is an alarming phenomenon here. There is also all this so called talk about respect for others, but these others own a time share here, and that is where that respect should be directed towards instead of operating in oneness and treating everyone with the same respect across the board. It's not a matter of what someone has contributed so much as to what we all can contribute to the table. The sum total of all that gets contributed out weighs a single contribution. There is so much talk that we are all ONE and yet what gets demonstrated on the other hand is what it is. Call it what you like as I can't say it because someone who is not emotionally mature may react to that and I will be getting another email that I can't respond to because then that would appear as I am being confrontational. People literally taking things totally out of context and converting that context so that they can justify their own emotional body. This is on every level. Their ego, so they can feel all warm and fuzzy. That's superficial. To make the ego sound like it is of the heart when it is a separate thing is an illusion. So it is no wonder why people are leaving or not participating. It's just logical when people are treated in these ways that they find other ways to avoid being targeted because they don't need the bullpoop.

It is to my understanding that this forum is about whistle blowing and the seeking of truth and to be able to discuss it in a reasonable matter. One must question where we are now as compared to what was intended here. This forum was intended for just that. It wasn't intended to be a rumor mill like all the rest. But if you can't blow your own personal whistle and share you own truth without getting bashed to smithereens, then what good is it? This place should be a great platform to work things through. To expose the fears, the terrors, so that we can heal from them and move upward in frequency. But this is not what we are finding here in a real way. Thus, we end up, seeking elsewhere, where we can resolve those issues and in the process, better ourselves for the coming times ahead. What I have also found is that the real work is being done, but it is being done behind the scenes. And in that process, much of what has been accomplished, by those who you have been acquainted with here, have made so many strides that would make your head spin. You would be enlightened by their accomplishments and knowledge of where they have been. I'm talking about people you know from here. Not somebody some arm chair quarterback posts about. But as long as the current trend continues, you will not be informed or enlightened by the same people you have come to know. It is something you will have to earn before that day happens. I'm just informing you what you have chosen regarding this. Mind you it doesn't cover the whole board, but many are jumping ship because they are smarter than what they have been credited for.

Here's another thing. I have asked direct questions but no one wants to answer them. It's kind of a theme here as everyone has experienced this. Many want the silver platter treatment. But here is one question I do have. Has anyone here ever met an Ascended Master? A real one. If you haven't, then how can you say you are connected? Isn't that a blatant lie? Because part of being connected is to also experience the awareness of all that the Creator has created. And in that surely one will experience that in the first hand. It's alright if you haven't. But it's something else to claim that you are this when you are not. That's deception. And Wisdom is to “KNOW” the difference.

I offer a soulution. (I spelled it correctly) Start posting in the first hand. Post your original material instead of copy and pasting. Bring some originality back into this forum. Not to disrespect the light and love angle here, but how many times do we see that posted up without any real action behind those words. How about some action to bring that light and love to higher levels instead of in actions that only result in redundancy? Without offending anyone here with what I am proposing, let me put it another way so that you won't take what I am saying out of context and react with your emotional body. Let's talk about prayers for instance. All prayers are heard. They are also welcomed. But the biggest complaint from on high concerning prayers is that many of them are the same prayer said over and over and over again. If you pray from your heart and just spoke what is in your heart, your prayer would be like fresh. Would be listened to with a new excitement. Would probably be responded to much quicker as your heart contains the God Spark and would transmit that prayer with all the unconditional muster of love that it is. My point is you can talk all you want to about light and love, as a nice warm and fuzzy blanket, but if you never take that blanket and place it on someone who could use it, what good is the talk? It comes down to acting upon light and love and there doesn't need to be a spoken word said to demonstrate that. Call it a silent intent in action that has way more power than the talk. The fact is, this world needs more walk and much less talk. But you are free to talk all you want. Just know a lot of us know it is just that.

I better close StarGazer. I'm starting to get that ram it home feeling again. Again thanks for bringing your concerns to everyone's awareness. I at least appreciate it. Where it goes from here is another thing. I have no expectations except probably a few emails. But before they are sent, know that where I am coming from is about, “The needs of the many out weigh the needs of a few.” I hope no one takes this posting and takes it out of it's intended context as my intent was for the benefit of this forum and all concerned.

Namaste'

Last edited by Lionhawk; 11-10-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #34
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Stargazer, I know that "the martial law" has been withheld due to review by the mods...since almost 10 days now.

malletzky
It is a closed thread as per the OP's request but is available as read only --> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17247

Peace

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
Old 11-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #35
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
It is a closed thread as per the OP's request but is available as read only --> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17247

Peace
Thanks GL...

Nice new Avatar
Old 11-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #36
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
[FONT=Georgia, serif][SIZE=4][I]First off, thank-you StarGazer for your efforts

Namaste'
Thanks for the visit brother and you're welcome......Namaste'
Old 11-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #37
lawlessline

STargazer, You have started a thread that rings true to what things were like when started.

Lion Heart,Sorry my friend that should of been Lion Hawk. LOL You are spot on when writing posts direct from the finger tips. Any changes that need to be made, spelling, clarification can be done through the edit button. This will then give the feeling of a direct concious conversation and the infomation that will be revealed will have aclarity rather than being a story. Spot on.

I think half the threads that I see now are just things to amuse the idle mind, bring us no closer to solution for a better future. Also it helps some folks who think they are in control to maintain that illusion. Is there real truth in that? Possibly, I could believe that to be true. But thats all the time I have for that, rather loosing and further energy on that sort of think. If you were a cat or a dog has no difference to the outcome of the planet that we occupy at this moment.

An interesting thread, and I think it has been the down hill free fall since is the Nexus thread by Astral walker. that united many people from different think tanks and walks of life. What happened to it? Did it loose its propulsion due to a desired reduction of its influence? Did it fall due to the direct it took. Got too technical? One view process of the project? It is a great idea, but the idea is only what it needs. There are so many asleep that it would bore them back to sleep it the vibrations woke them gently from their slumbers. The idea should be championed not the method. You may get old grannies or even teenagers involved? The middle aged moms and dads, Mr. Joe Blogs? Because with out them on board then none of this will have the effect we all want. THE REALLY CHANGE. Not the change from Obamas or Tony Blairs campagne. Once the change happens, going back on themselves will be impossible. It will be a steady march to love. Then Tango, the motors and all that jazz will come into play. everything in its time. The ultimate lesson we could learn of getting people behind the force of the love and consciounes movement. is that we should walk together before running away from the gathering crowds of peaceful minds.

What needs to be done for the change to be Possible? Once that is in place, we can all be part of a wonderous exchange on love and ideas.

We are the new technology lets just find the on off button.

I could go on for ages, but I think thats enough to get a few balls rolling. everything in its time.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:28 AM   #38
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Forums also go through cycles depending on how busy people are out in the real world. Almost all of our time and energy is spent outside working on our place. This also is the busiest time of year for many of us with all types of school activities and the holidays.

And by the end of the day when I'm physically pooped.. I just become somewhat drained and not up to participating much anywhere on the net.

In addition, various individual interests also waxes and wains which is normal. For myself, I've been putting pieces together and following a number of other interviews, Neil Feerer being one, who I've listened to 3 times already, because I find it so interesting. 2012 is of interest due to various viewpoints from folks like Geryl, LaViolette, Freer, William Henry and many others. I've also been listening and reading more about the Mayan 6th night then focusing on the day to day stuff which gives me time to digest and integrate what these other experts have to share. It takes time to cogitate upon these brilliant minds' years of research data. I too struggle with what they share and look for what fits, what makes sense, what is inconsistent and what is coherent. There is just a lot to pay attention to.

Are you aware that LaViolette's interview with Mel of the Veritas Show was cut off 25 times? Now that is an interview not to be missed because for sure there is info there that TPTB don't want the general population to know about.

And then I was listening about how a wormhole opens up in 2012 whereupon transfigured luminous beings will also be arriving... is this a possibility? So I like to think upon these possibilities while building a new retaining wall, digging holes for fruit trees and building a water garden.

And no.. participating in the dog or cat thread just isn't where my head is these days. My time is limited so picking and choosing how to expend energy and time seems to be a priority these days.
Hey Carol! Is there a new interview with Neil Freer that you can post a link for? I'm very interested in his work. It was the video of Neil with Bob Dean called UFO Insiders that first woke me up to the reality of UFO/ET existence, so I would be grateful for something recent that he's done.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:44 AM   #39
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
First off, thank-you StarGazer for your efforts. I know exactly how you feel. I hear your concerns. I also find that your concerns bear much merit as to what has been happening here in recent weeks. If people think you are speculating, they can look at the stats of this forum and see that just in the last month there has been a drop in active members by at least 100. Although I am sure, new members are continuously being recruited, the numbers are on the slide. This is unfortunate in any case. If anything it should be a wake up call to all those who really give a hoot. This was going on even before I came on this boat. In other words the boat was already rocking before I came on board. [SIZE=3]
I don't think there has been any slide in active members - I've seen a steady increase since the forum took a big hit the day it went paid subscription. Stats were down a little for the Northern Hemisphere summer. If you are making that judgment from this stat, "Most users ever online was 489, 09-15-2009 at 01:34 PM" just realize that was a high point and no where near the current average. When new members jump in a big way, they do rock the boat, and then some rearranging and adjusting takes place.

I'm not concerned - there are ups. There are downs. That's what life is - its a wave! Flat line is death.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #40
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

User Activity Statistics
August 15, 2009 246
August 16, 2009 259
August 17, 2009 231
August 18, 2009 247
August 19, 2009 253
August 20, 2009 232
August 21, 2009 243
August 22, 2009 254
August 23, 2009 281
August 24, 2009 270
August 25, 2009 247
August 26, 2009 274
August 27, 2009 267
August 28, 2009 268
August 29, 2009 257
August 30, 2009 266
August 31, 2009 263
September 01, 2009 249
September 02, 2009 263
September 03, 2009 266
September 04, 2009 228
September 05, 2009 265
September 06, 2009 281
September 07, 2009 293
September 08, 2009 292
September 09, 2009 259
September 10, 2009 278
September 11, 2009 237
September 12, 2009 275
September 13, 2009 290
September 14, 2009 266
September 15, 2009 273
September 16, 2009 260
September 17, 2009 274
September 18, 2009 229
September 19, 2009 243
September 20, 2009 266
September 21, 2009 280
September 22, 2009 265
September 23, 2009 280
September 25, 2009 243
September 26, 2009 247
September 27, 2009 260
September 28, 2009 252
September 29, 2009 272
September 30, 2009 244
October 01, 2009 238
October 02, 2009 235
October 03, 2009 262
October 05, 2009 238
October 06, 2009 291
October 07, 2009 264
October 08, 2009 256
October 09, 2009 262
October 10, 2009 247
October 11, 2009 231
October 12, 2009 215
October 13, 2009 228
October 14, 2009 234
October 15, 2009 237
October 16, 2009 223
October 17, 2009 207
October 18, 2009 225
October 19, 2009 253
October 20, 2009 236
October 21, 2009 233
October 22, 2009 239
October 23, 2009 246
October 24, 2009 239
October 25, 2009 245
October 26, 2009 283
October 27, 2009 255
October 28, 2009 259
October 29, 2009 247
October 30, 2009 235
October 31, 2009 232
November 01, 2009 249
November 02, 2009 258
November 03, 2009 261
November 04, 2009 249
November 05, 2009 250
November 06, 2009 220
November 07, 2009 241
November 08, 2009 226
November 09, 2009 246
Old 11-11-2009, 08:08 AM   #41
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

New post stats - weekly
Week 01 (January 2009) 2360
Week 02 (January 2009) 1714
Week 03 (January 2009) 2054
Week 04 (January 2009) 1997
Week 05 (February 2009) 2245
Week 06 (February 2009) 2241
Week 07 (February 2009) 2371
Week 08 (February 2009) 1718
Week 09 (March 2009) 1741
Week 10 (March 2009) 1551
Week 11 (March 2009) 1913
Week 12 (March 2009) 2106
Week 13 (April 2009) 1853
Week 14 (April 2009) 2125
Week 15 (April 2009) 2153
Week 16 (April 2009) 1942
Week 17 (April 2009) 2014
Week 18 (May 2009) 1830
Week 19 (May 2009) 1974
Week 20 (May 2009) 1490
Week 21 (May 2009) 1780
Week 22 (June 2009) 1818
Week 23 (June 2009) 1758
Week 24 (June 2009) 1836
Week 25 (June 2009) 1744
Week 26 (July 2009) 938 (forum was down for several days)
Week 27 (July 2009) 2127
Week 28 (July 2009) 2246
Week 29 (July 2009) 2012
Week 30 (July 2009) 1968
Week 31 (August 2009) 2197
Week 32 (August 2009) 1639
Week 33 (August 2009) 1607
Week 34 (August 2009) 1733
Week 35 (September 2009) 1354
Week 36 (September 2009) 1941
Week 37 (September 2009) 1774
Week 38 (September 2009) 1904
Week 39 (September 2009) 2237
Week 40 (October 2009) 1676
Week 41 (October 2009) 2384
Week 42 (October 2009) 2061
Week 43 (October 2009) 2418
Week 44 (November 2009) 2352
Old 11-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #42
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

This set of stats was of this morning just after 3 a.m. Since you have the power dear Karen, what were these stats a month ago or since the record day back in September? I'm just curious. I think that would put things back into the context as to what I had originally stated in this thread. I'll put another log on the fire. Thank-you.

Threads: 14,436, Posts: 178,018, Members: 6,623, Active Members: 709
Old 11-11-2009, 11:36 AM   #43
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I don't understand the question. Way past time for bed. Be back tomorrow.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #44
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Well actually - there is not unlimited choices on the stats. I'm about out of options.

I can do daily number of posts - you should see the bar graph - it's got a regular wave beat about like an EKG. No decline over this time period. Just up and down. Thump-thump, thump-thump, thump-thump ...

September 10, 2009 317
September 11, 2009 210
September 12, 2009 254
September 13, 2009 315
September 14, 2009 243
September 15, 2009 344
September 16, 2009 259
September 17, 2009 226
September 18, 2009 183
September 19, 2009 204
September 20, 2009 316
September 21, 2009 326
September 22, 2009 390
September 23, 2009 359
September 25, 2009 242
September 26, 2009 271
September 27, 2009 252
September 28, 2009 380
September 29, 2009 332
September 30, 2009 361
October 01, 2009 306
October 02, 2009 299
October 03, 2009 307
October 05, 2009 208
October 06, 2009 300
October 07, 2009 266
October 08, 2009 281
October 09, 2009 339
October 10, 2009 282
October 11, 2009 320
October 12, 2009 301
October 13, 2009 401
October 14, 2009 430
October 15, 2009 328
October 16, 2009 338
October 17, 2009 266
October 18, 2009 268
October 19, 2009 260
October 20, 2009 374
October 21, 2009 240
October 22, 2009 293
October 23, 2009 315
October 24, 2009 311
October 25, 2009 396
October 26, 2009 333
October 27, 2009 384
October 28, 2009 369
October 29, 2009 347
October 30, 2009 326
October 31, 2009 263
November 01, 2009 299
November 02, 2009 344
November 03, 2009 342
November 04, 2009 392
November 05, 2009 309
November 06, 2009 412
November 07, 2009 254
November 08, 2009 349
November 09, 2009 402
November 10, 2009 362
Old 11-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #45
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Quote:
Thanks for the Fishes.
Am I the only member that has no idea what that means?

Please re-define.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #46
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Be the change you want to see. The world will never be the way you want, if you want it your way... Don't ask yourself how others may contribute to the whole, but how you can contribute to the whole. Perfection is a myth... Only evolution exist...

Namaste, Steven
Old 11-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #47
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: Step up or "Thanks for all the fishes"

Quote:
First off, thank-you StarGazer for your efforts. I know exactly how you feel. I hear your concerns. I also find that your concerns bear much merit as to what has been happening here in recent weeks. If people think you are speculating, they can look at the stats of this forum and see that just in the last month there has been a drop in active members by at least 100. Although I am sure, new members are continuously being recruited, the numbers are on the slide. This is unfortunate in any case. If anything it should be a wake up call to all those who really give a hoot. This was going on even before I came on this boat. In other words the boat was already rocking before I came on board. [/I][/FONT]
Namaste'
Heheheheeee!
Where do I start?
I've noticed that this forum, along with Project Camelot is dedicated to the development and sustainability of higher vibrational levels.
The light.
Lol! I'm trying hard not to lough. Not out of disrespect but out of this pathetic feeling I get when I hear people preaching "The Light".
I am a very understanding person.
When someone comes to me with a problem, I listen to him or her.
No matter what that problem may be.
I am able to put myself in their shoes.
I am not a fan of the light. That's right! I am not a fan of the light.
Why not? Because the light is an illusion.
I enjoy dwelling at the lowest vibrational levels.
I like it here. Because it is the only place where I cannot be betrayed.
I am a very old soul. A very dark soul.
So dark that I can create a vacuum and trap the light.
My tongue is that of a serpents kiss.
A sword in the wind.
Would you prefer me to leave?
That is no problem to me.
Be honest and courageous enough to leave a message on my profile page asking me to leave Avalon and I will.
I'm humble, my friend.
A little crazy too sometimes, but only when I'm in the mood for some fun.

You mentioned something about "Ascended Masters".
I have lived with Ascended Masters.
I have even massaged their feet.
By them I was taught kindness and spiritual growth.
Compassion and the stillness of the soul.
I've learned to meditate with the forest monks.
Some people ask me: What happened to you Pablo?
I automatically lough. Hahahahaha! If you only knew my friend!

I have a question for the audience:
Why is it that so many of the Light workers tend to talk so much but have never experienced the "other side"?

An old teacher once told me:
Grasshopper you must see for yourself, that the intellect is nothing more than a hindrance.
It is an obstacle on the path.
This teacher I speak of, was a former Chemistry professor at Oxford University in England.
He is now a well respected Ascended Masters in the Buddhist Theravada tradition.

I am not a Buddhist. I am not a Christian. I am not a Satanist.
I am just me. With many wrongs and rights.

I think you boys and girls should hang in there.
The new Project Light Warrior Forum should create a division between the light and the dark forces in this forum.
I suggest that only "chosen" individuals are given access to that side of Avalon.
But I must also say this:
Light can not exist without the darkness.
Because in true darkness, there are no shadows.

Respect!

Pablo

[Photo deleted by moderator - K]

Last edited by Karen; 11-13-2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #48
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Am I the only member that has no idea what that means?

Please re-define.
I get that from Tango and the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...

Tango calls folks that infiltrate the forum to spread negativity and fear "Fishes"

So I think we need to step up or the "FISHES" win the forum and folks move on.....

Hope that made sense .....Peace
Old 11-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #49
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Be the change you want to see. The world will never be the way you want, if you want it your way... Don't ask yourself how others may contribute to the whole, but how you can contribute to the whole. Perfection is a myth... Only evolution exist...

Namaste, Steven
It's not what I (the fleshy vehicle) wants.....My higher self made a phone call to my lowly intelligence saying that:

THERE ARE FOLKS JUST COMING OUT OF THE SLUMBER THAT PILGRIMAGE HERE....IF WE ABANDON THIS PLACE TO EVIL AND PETTINESS THEN THAT IS ALL THEY WILL FIND WHEN THEY ARRIVE

and my toaster backed it up

Peace brother ...Steven the ELDER
Old 11-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #50
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Heheheheeee!
Where do I start?
I've noticed that this forum, along with Project Camelot is dedicated to the development and sustainability of higher vibrational levels.
The light.
Lol! I'm trying hard not to lough. Not out of disrespect but out of this pathetic feeling I get when I hear people preaching "The Light".
I am a very understanding person.
When someone comes to me with a problem, I listen to him or her.
If you believe all this then maybe you do "GET IT" and are free.

I'm no light warrior or light worker...I follow my soul and if that does not dovetail into the world around me ....I'm fine with that.

But there does not have to be darkness...I need no reference point for my internal compass....

Peace Brother.....and you are my brother....

Last edited by Karen; 11-11-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Closed Thread