Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 09:28 PM   #226
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Does anyone know how many drops would be needed to keep a 5 gallon container of water fit to drink???
Blessings Swanny,

MMS: Water Purification and Fluoride Removal

Quote:
To Purify Water (including tap water):

One drop of MMS in one gallon of water (with appropriate amount of activator) will remove fluoride, heavy metals, and pathogens from the water. The water will be odor free and drinkable within two or three minutes after mixing.

This drinking water has no health benefits except that heavy metals and bacteria were removed from the water. The gas sacrifices itself and reverts to become a few molecules of water. The gas disappears. JH

Further Notes: In an emergency if you don't have an activator available, you can add inactivated MMS at night and let it sit overnight. The water will activate the MMS slowly over several hours. Again, only 1 drop of MMS per gallon for drinking water is necessary.

For washing fruits and vegetables, use 50 drops of MMS per gallon of water and 250 drops (3 teaspoons) of 10% citric acid solution. Be sure to mix them in a separate, clean glass and wait 3 minutes before putting into the gallon of water. Place the vegetables in the sink, pour the gallon of activated MMS water over them and let sit for a few minutes. Rinse well. This should remove bacteria and help extend the life a little longer.

We emphasize the use of an activator, primarily 10% citric acid solution. If you don't activate the MMS as guided, you will not get the results you want.
FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see many more previous and future posts by peaceandlove starting at Page #2 Post #33 regarding protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-29-2008 at 09:27 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:53 PM   #227
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry Peaceandlove I was being lazy.
So you put the MMS in the container when you fill it with water and the water will stay ok to drink for a long time??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #228
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

I've been taking MMS for 18 days now. It was at about 6drops-2Xday that I began to get very queasy, then at 8drops-2Xday I started throwing up and had diarrhea several times a day. At 10 drops it was so bad that I cut back to 10 drops 1Xday which was bearable. Yesterday I got up to 11 drops-1Xday. When I get up to 16 drops I'll probably go back to 8 drops-2Xday and work up to 15drops-2Xday.

Some of the benefits I've noticed are fewer aches and pains, more alert, better sleep, improved skin, and who knows what little creatures that were lurking around inside my body are being expelled. I assume that since I get so nauseated that's a good thing and will continue to stick it out until the nausea stops completely.

I sent some to a friend of mine who has been a Tai Chi teacher for about 35 years. He's had some very positive results for his teeth, skin and herpes outbreak that was basically reversed by the time he reached 4drops-2Xday. He's very excited about the MMS.

He and I love to research new protocols for self healing and so many times things are so subtle that you don't get immediate or noticeable results. You have to go on "faith" that the claims are genuine. A few years ago I decided if something didn't work within 2 months to a noticeable degree, I wouldn't bother continuing experimenting with it. There is NO doubt that there are immediate results with MMS for most people. The herxheimer reactions I'm experiencing are a great sign that I need to keep doing it.

I've read all the websites, watched all the available videos and read Jim Humble's book in addition to reading testimonials, pros and cons, on many forums. It seems like the only people it doesn't do something positive for are the ones who can't get over the nausea and develop an aversion to the smell and taste that they can't overcome.

Some diseases that seem to be more difficult and take longer to get results from are lyme disease and morgellons, but there are many who at least find some relief with MMS quickly and hopefully it will just take them longer for it to cure those more complex diseases.

I had the occasion to use it for a burn and it worked amazingly well. I used it full strength directly on the burn then washed off with cold water after about 30 seconds. The burn immediately stopped hurting and did not blister as it normally would have done. There was only a small red mark that faded within a few days.

Thanks for all the good info on this forum. MMS appears to be a very valuable healing aid for everyone to have on hand, if just for burns, flu, infections, and dental health.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:59 AM   #229
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE :

Date: November 16, 2008
Illness: Herpes Simplex (occasionally appears on lips as tiny blisters)

Current Dose: 18 Drops 3 times a day.

NOTE:
First off, you must disguise the taste of MMS for sure. HAHAHAHA (I use Odwalla pomegranate juice)
I am entering my second week of 15,15,15 or above in dose.
I have reached a point now that I can take more with no problems at all.
Just for kicks I tried a 20 drop dose to see. I was totally fine.
Diarrhea has subsided. (Don't know if this varies in people)
I sort of feel like I reached a point where I have totally cleared my body of everything bad. But I don't know for sure. I will keep going for another week just to make sure.

* Working up to 20 drops 3 times a day.
(which is now going beyond the recommended protocol)

I have been around others with bad flu.
I never get sick now while others do!

I will continue my journey forward while updating in this thread.

Live Love and Seek Truth,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-17-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:00 AM   #230
Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
UPDATE :

Date: November 16, 2008
Illness: Herpes Simplex (occasionally appears on lips as tiny blisters)

Current Dose: 18 Drops 3 times a day.

NOTE:
First off, you must disguise the taste of MMS for sure. HAHAHAHA (I use Odwalla pomegranate juice)
I am entering my second week of 15,15,15 or above in dose.
I have reached a point now that I can take more with no problems at all.
Just for kicks I tried a 20 drop dose to see. I was totally fine.
Diarrhea has subsided. (Don't know if this varies in people)
I sort of feel like I reached a point where I have totally cleared my body of everything bad. But I don't know for sure. I will keep going for another week just to make sure.

* Working up to 20 drops 3 times a day.
(which is now going beyond the recommended protocol)

I have been around others with bad flu.
I never get sick now while others do!

I will continue my journey forward while updating in this thread.

Live Love and Seek Truth,
Ampgod
I'm pullin for you Ampgod. I hope you kick that herpes ass!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 09:30 AM   #231
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
I'm pullin for you Ampgod. I hope you kick that herpes ass!!!
Thank you for your encouragement.
I am determined to find the truth on this one.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:20 PM   #232
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

and finally i have started feelig neusa after 10-15 drops i felt bad, have had a little diarrea since started, but now it is worse.....

so i guess...i m on the right track now....hehe....pjuke!!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #233
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, so many updates and I am getting dizzy trying to see how long people continue to stay sick. I just got the real stuff Sat and I am almost afraid to take it. I hate getting nausua................

Peace & Love

Can you tell me if the sickness goes once your body is "cleaned out" and your just maintaining yourself?

I love my colloidal and its done so much for me, I am hoping that it has already cleaned me out (I am dream ) Anyhow, I just want to use this to see if I can heal my lungs more. I was told I had very little emphysema now, so Im sure my problem is due to ashma now. I feel the horrible wheezing so often.

You guys are all so wonderful putting down all the info and **** you're going through. It isn't the best reading but it sure is helpful
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:42 PM   #234
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Peace & Love

Can you tell me if the sickness goes once your body is "cleaned out" and your just maintaining yourself?
Blessings mntruthseeker,

Good excerpt from an MMS site:

Quote:
Why must I feel sick?

The nauseating feeling that you may experience would be the result of chlorine dioxide encountering, dislodging -- hence the sick feeling -- and then destroying pathogens encountered.

We are generally oblivious of the pathogens that are introduced to our body, especially after they have been stored in the tissue of various organs. Since they build up over time, they generally affect our health slowly and cumulatively.

However, chlorine dioxide takes them out suddenly, which may result in a dramatic reaction. However, it passes in much less time than it took for the toxins and pathogens to accumulate. When the chlorine dioxide goes off, the electron-stripped pathogens cease to exist.

As an example, one will almost always feel ill in hepatitis cases, because the liver is induced to expel stored poisons, which are then destroyed by an army of red blood cells containing chlorine dioxide. It's really no contest. But it doesn't have to be something as acute as hepatitis. Years of leeching from dental amalgams can innocently deposit enough mercury to one's system to steal innocence, rob vitality, and erase precious memories. Dislodging and vaporizing it will feel uncomfortable for a very short time compared to the time it took to accumulate.

If you feel sick when you take this protocol, know that your health and vitality await to rejoin you on the other side of the ill feeling. (You can cut back and go slower to diminish the healing crisis symptoms.)

If it has no close encounters with pathogens, chlorine dioxide deteriorates into constituents that are totally non-toxic. Nothing poisonous is left behind to build up, as is the case with many medical protocols. Medical treatments currently provide you no way of removing the poisons when said poisons don't work. You are left on your own in a strange land and diseased state, without a roadmap back to health.

Nature's chlorine dioxide, on the other hand, lasts long enough to do its job, then that which does not furnish the immune system with needed ions becomes nothing more than micro amounts of salt and water.
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

See more previous posts by peaceandlove regarding protocol and other interesting excerpts from the internet starting on Page 2, Post #33 of this thread.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:47 PM   #235
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Peace & Love - thank you my friend

I just went through alot more of the postings.

I hope that what Swammy wrote is true.............I would love to get new lung lingings

I seen an article saying a cat's tail grew back .

Good Luck on growing a new head of hair Swammy

Ok, I am starting this all out now. Thanks you all your wonderful postings, I know I'm in for a treat
Old 11-17-2008, 10:09 PM   #236
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Go for it mntruthseeker
I feel happier than I have for years, I don't know if it's the MMS or what, but I'm guessing that clearing the poo out of my body is definately a good thing
Not bothered about my hair

By the way it's Swanny
Old 11-17-2008, 10:21 PM   #237
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well thank you for that Swammy

I just dont want to be one of those old ladies I used to see that would toot with every lift of their legs. What I site that is and trust me, I seen many working in the cities.
You indicated as much already.

I downed a glass of knox gelatin about a month ago and my stomack is tough now
Old 11-17-2008, 10:24 PM   #238
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyV View Post
He and I love to research new protocols for self healing and so many times things are so subtle that you don't get immediate or noticeable results. You have to go on "faith" that the claims are genuine. A few years ago I decided if something didn't work within 2 months to a noticeable degree, I wouldn't bother continuing experimenting with it. There is NO doubt that there are immediate results with MMS for most people. The herxheimer reactions I'm experiencing are a great sign that I need to keep doing it.

I've read all the websites, watched all the available videos and read Jim Humble's book in addition to reading testimonials, pros and cons, on many forums. It seems like the only people it doesn't do something positive for are the ones who can't get over the nausea and develop an aversion to the smell and taste that they can't overcome.
Blessings NancyV,

And thank you. I feel the same way about the immediate results with MMS.
28 years ago I had my eyes looked at by an Iridologist. She told me my colon needed cleansing.

I did the Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management by Bernard Jensen. That involved fasting for 7 days, clay drinks, green pills and two high colonics a day (each one took about 45 - 60 minutes). I was sick (healing crisis) and in bed by day 2 and remained there for nearly 7 days. Strange things came out of my colon, tarry, mucousy, slimy stuff and my skin reeked of smells as the skin was doing it's detox job. But, I felt like a million bucks afterwards and dropped 7 lbs of **** .

A year later I visited a different Iridologist as it takes about 6 months to a year for the changes to appear in your eyes. I did not mention anything about the previous Iridologist until she was done and then I showed her my previous iridology eye photos and she compared them to the new ones and remarked how much cleaner my colon was.

Anyway, I feel truly blessed having found the MMS product and it is once again speeding up some healing for me without all the fasting and high colonics, although I think high colonics while fasting are valuable and I recently did one. You can't beat the price of MMS either.

When I started adding the unfiltered apple juice to my MMS 50/50 with water I no longer have that aversion. When I feel nausea or that queasy feeling I just back down on the dosage for a while.

Good luck to everyone, you are blessed.

See many previous posts by peaceandlove starting on Page 2, Post #33 regarding protocols and FAQ.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:22 PM   #239
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

I just ordered my supply of MMS.

My father-in-law is 60 years old and has cirrhosis of the liver (cancer). He lives in Mexico. Doctors say that it's at the last stage and even told him, the next time you get sick, it's best to stay home. I don't think he has much time.

He gets sick very often and I'm not sure if I should ask him to try MMS. He feels very weak, eats little and sleeps all day long. He gets water in his liver (if I understood that right) and gets very cranky at times...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #240
motov
Avalon Senior Member

im at 4 drops and have had nausea but its gone... but still having bad diarea...tho... and that started at 2drops so im in for a tough rise in dose....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #241
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
I just ordered my supply of MMS.

My father-in-law is 60 years old and has cirrhosis of the liver (cancer). He lives in Mexico. Doctors say that it's at the last stage and even told him, the next time you get sick, it's best to stay home. I don't think he has much time.

He gets sick very often and I'm not sure if I should ask him to try MMS. He feels very weak, eats little and sleeps all day long. He gets water in his liver (if I understood that right) and gets very cranky at times...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
All you can do is provide the information and see if they will choose to do something with it. Good luck.

I know a guy with MS and I just went up to there house and made the case for MMS. The wife's response was very interesting. All she could do was complain about what a burden all the diarrhea would be and how "getting him well" would effect her life negatively. So I stated simply ... He can live or die. I told her we can all make excuses or we can educate ourselves and do something about it. I gave them a set of bottles, the Dvd and book to read. At the end of my visit she was very interested and chose to read the book and watch the dvd. I wish them well.

*just wanted to share that story.

NOTE: If this forum goes subscription, as they have stated, next week.... I will not be paying to post here.
If anyone wishes to know of my progress they can email me at...

brichmond9@earthlink.net

Live Love, Seek Truth,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-18-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:52 PM   #242
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
NOTE: If this forum goes subscription, as they have stated, next week.... I will not be paying to post here.
If anyone wishes to know of my progress they can email me at...
i will join you on that...but if i have any questions i will mail you
peace..
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:24 PM   #243
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hihi, what are u saing??? are they goeing to get payd for us to talk in here...thets almost too entertaing....hehe....who would do that???....and how do they valuate their forum??? i m just laughting.....
Old 11-18-2008, 11:39 PM   #244
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

anyway...here is my staus about mms at this moment......i have a little diarrea after bigger doses...like 10-15 drops...yesterday i had nausea too, but not today, but i will take another dose befor goeing to sleep, my stomack is a little swollen....no more flue signs, and i noticed i have comletely stopped loosing hair....i started lossing hair half year after removing mercury, thats almost 10 years ago....not very much, but as much as i notice if combing my hair....and now i keep pulling...and nothing comes off....very interesting!!! i think this is my first clear productive reaction i have noticed..... started one week ago....and this far it seem like i can tolerate quite big doses, small doses does not work on me,,,and that is strange because i m sensitive t all kind of treatments, almost never takes medicine any medicine, and last time i took a painkiller is many years ago, and 1/4 og recommanded dose worked perfect on me....so why do i need like 10-15 drops of this....strange???
Old 11-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #245
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Just because taking below 10 drops doesn't make you feel sick doesn't mean it's not working.
You don't need to be sick for it to work
Old 11-19-2008, 12:44 AM   #246
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hehe...i know....but it is something about seeing reactions....and i belive that i need to see some stuff happening....or else i just loose faith....restless person....hihi....an other thin that has passed away is haert palpitation....comes and goes,....so not sure yet......
Old 11-19-2008, 12:52 AM   #247
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Alice you really should check with your physician if you have heart problems. I would not be brave enought to venture on this path if I had heart problems.

somehow, I am sure that the food we eat doesn't help your heart too much either

Good Luck

PS I have seen other medication advertised for diabetics.
that were easier on you then the MMS
Old 11-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #248
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
[SIZE="2"]

Blessings Swanny,

MMS: Water Purification and Fluoride Removal

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see many more previous and future posts by peaceandlove starting at Page #2 Post #33 regarding protocols.

Hi peaceandlove, please tell me, where did you get the info that MMS removes Fluoride, do you have a link?

Fluoride is one of the higher Halogens therefore very hard to get rid of. Chlorine (or Chlorine Dioxide) is a lower Halogen and because of this I don't believe it can remove Fluoride.

I read Jim Humbles 1st book. Please send me a link that states it removes Fluoride I would like to see it. Thanks!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:30 AM   #249
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Ampgod & Swammy you have an update on your progress at this time? Glad to see you are up to 16 drops Ampgod, but any health results yet?

Thanks
Old 11-19-2008, 06:07 AM   #250
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Hi peaceandlove, please tell me, where did you get the info that MMS removes Fluoride, do you have a link?

I read Jim Humbles 1st book. Please send me a link that states it removes Fluoride I would like to see it. Thanks!
Blessings Myra,

It's very simple to find that information just google MMS Fluoride Water Purification. The information I posted was quoted from one of those websites you will find easily. The directions do not offer an explanation to your question. Although one site states 1 drop off MMS with 5 drops of Citric Acid to purify 1 gallon of water and another site states 2 drops of MMS with 10 drops of MMS to purify 1 gallon of water.

I've already been digging into why there are two different protocols.

Here's a start: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide

Right now I am trying to find the chemistry answer to your question which is taking some time, but I hope to find what you and I would really like to know and that is HOW it works to remove fluoride from water.

Does Jim Humble have a phone number you could call? Or do you have a chemist friend that could answer your question? I am not a chemist, just pasting information from the net to the forum.

One thing I do know is there are different levels of fluoride in the water of different cities and probably on different days. A water purification unit I use now once was able to state in their literature that their system removed fluoride. I bought the system and 3 years later they were no longer able to state in their literature that the filtration system removed fluoride because their studies were based on a specific level of fluoride which is not always the same in different locations.

I guess we know there is all kinds of false information on the internet as has been posted many places on this forum.

We definitely need to question everything we read or hear; The Truth Has Proven Itself To Be Very Precious.

In Search of Truth Go We.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:03 AM.