Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
Marcus Sparacio
Avalon Senior Member

Default Kinsuemei2

You can call me Marc, people call me Armake. I work in NewYork for the NYPD as a PAA. I just want to let Bill know that you can find me on You-tube under Boxed Entertainment 21. I used to be Nicotine Alien

I have a huge following in the gaming community and am considered one of the best VG reviewers about, I am here because as you saw you managed to do dumbass thing by pissing off Kinsue and even though we have our differences, I will state on record that I went out with Heather Anderson for a three weeks, but the long distance thing screwed it up, she had issues and yeah she stayed with Ben and his wife for a good while. Now I am not into aliens and conspiracy **** but she was ****ing convincing, so you better do some real detective work before you dis a guy. and if Ben wont give you her name I will it was Joanie Anders she was a MD, I saw Bens post and thought **** it, give you score on whats what.

http://www.youtube.com/user/boxedent...1?blend=1&ob=4
if you have trouble reaching this just put in
Boxed entertainment 21, it will be the home of the exploding seagull then check the comments at the bottom of my page it will take you like 10 minutes

go to page 152/150 on my comments you'll see ReaperT2000 one of Joanie's alias names. I still called her heather for her finger quote security. and yeah she was pregnant and no I,m not ****ing talking to you about that.

for a real picture of Joanie look here, I'm done! Now do what you should have from the giddy up! But here's a tip our detectives use get to know a guy before you judge him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeatherjjAnderson989

This is to the mods, in case Bill refuses to look at this, look for your selves. Sorry about the language but I am here to defend a friend who had so called friend rip him apart for no good reason. you all know the extra names were simply the attempt to get back, so don't insult my intelligence by using that weak excuse. Again proof Heather JJ Anderson is flesh and blood because I know her and I was in love with her! JUST SO YOU SEE WHY I AM ANGRY.

Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco post in completely the wrong place
Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia
Joanie Anders contacted me around 10pm to tell me she was fine, she is in France and yeah I'm happy she is fine, but very ****** off with how she did this ****. tell whoever need to know, I'm ****ing done here.
Heather is alive and well, and I get the feeling the b***h is laughing at us all!
The above quote is the content of a deleted message by Marco that was totally in the wrong place, with one minor edit for insult - A..

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kinsuemei2

I've moved this post to its own thread as it was completely off topic to the thread it was posted.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-11-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #3
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Sparacio View Post
Now I am not into aliens and conspiracy **** but she was ****ing convincing, so you better do some real detective work before you dis a guy. and if Ben wont give you her name I will it was Joanie Anders she was a MD, I saw Bens post and thought **** it, give you score on whats what.

Marco
Angry? geez...

Emotional reactions like this are ridiculous..

i have talked with kinsuemei2 and he is not as angry as you..

please keep your negativity to your own "realms"

Couldnt care less that you are a NYPD.. that has nothing to do with this forum..

This is so blatantly antagonizing...its insulting.

this thread should be closed
Old 02-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Let it die of its own accord. I get a lot of c*** hurled at me when I close threads.

For this issue, in the context of this forum, it is in the past. The decisions were made and stand.

So, everyone, please dont bump this thread unless you have something of real value to add.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
Marcus Sparacio
Avalon Senior Member

No insult or disrespect intended, I am angry because people lied, and laughed off the death of the one woman that I connected with for the first time in years, hell maybe even my life.
I am a hot blood Italian, I cant help my temper it's just the way I am, everybody finds it offensive in text until they speak to me in person. I don't see the logic in closing a thread that has proof of a mans innocence? just because you dislike the source. the subject might be buried for you guys but it won't be for me, it sure as hell wont be for that man and his family if they are in danger is it? you tell me?
Old 02-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Where was Heather when she died?
Do we have any proof this really happened.
Ben/Kinsuemei2 was not certain he was told the truth about her death.

And yes, it would be helpful on this forum, if you do try to tone it down a bit.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

This message was post 259 in this thread, The The Sanctuary
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=3360&page=11
I cannot simply move it to this thread because of the time stamp.
So I will copy it here and delete it from The Sanctuary.

Marcus Sparacio wrote:
This Message is for Carol somebody make sure she gets this .

I know what your saying with the ID's but really thats not good enough, the last two ID's were made on the SAME DAY he was banned, because we was trying to get back into the forum what law says that's not allowed? the only other account was Heathers, and I have proved going back in MY YOU TUBE records she is ****ing real,they go back 7 months and interaction with other people proves that, did you see any posts from the other names? NO!

if a husband and wife have two accounts that's illegal? no that was just bill throwing Kinsue further under the bus, gentle Jesus you people take one mans world and mess with it. All because a man who has no clue what is going on says so. I don't no or care what was said between Bill and Ben and I don't care, but I will tell you that people are ****** off, if you saw anything that I wrote about in my history on you tube you will see that I loved heather and wanted to be a father to her child.

Understand this! what ever Kinsuemei2 says is good! Not only do I stand by him by so do most of the boys at my precinct, Dam get on face book get to know him before you make assumptions, he has a wife and kids, so he really risked his life for status? nonsense! and the best thing for Bill to do is talk to Ben or call him if he really does have his phone number, which I find highly suspect because unless he was D.dropped nobody has it!

looked at the why is Kinsuemei banned? BS thread and saw his so called friends tear him to bits, the matter of his health was brought in to question, it's easy to debunk a man that can't defend himself. You should be ashamed.

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Let it die of its own accord. I get a lot of c*** hurled at me when I close threads.

For this issue, in the context of this forum, it is in the past. The decisions were made and stand.

So, everyone, please dont bump this thread unless you have something of real value to add.
If I make a bad call....I'd buy a guy a beer and steak and say "SORRY MATE....I was wrong."

Bill....I'm sure you may read this....Talk to Ben.

Reach out with all that understanding this place is built on....Look the guy in the eye and decide if you did the right thing.

If you did....then it's all good

If not...say you're sorry and walk on.

It's not good for this place to have this kind of Karma hanging over it.

Well...just my say

Peace Y'all
Old 02-11-2010, 11:28 PM   #9
Marcus Sparacio
Avalon Senior Member

I do not know, i have a detective looking into her death.
Both Ben and Kinya are very upset by the news they got, and passed the email of her death on to me who gave to the detective working the investigation.
she was supposedly killed in a accident on Münzstrasse in Berlin, I have looked and looked but nothing on her real name or her alias, she could have used another name but I can't find nothing on it. She was a very hard girl to get close to she was secretive and just insane at times, but I loved her unpredictable nature.

If my guy finds out anything I can let you know. I understand Bens discretion, I only have me to look after so I don't care about anonymity.

I don't know the people she was staying with in Germany, but she did say she had friends from work stationed in Europe, she was Airforce, and from what I found The United States do have operations bases that work out of Germany. for my two cents I hope and pray she is alright.

From what Ben tells me if she is alright and hiding then she has succeeded in doing what she wanted to do, if you understand that? but she was staying with Ben until she left, that much I know for sure because she called me before she left.

Marco
Old 02-11-2010, 11:42 PM   #10
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Actually didn't Ben say she had a different room in the motel? Yes, I remember, he said he paid for it and can provide a receipt from the motel manager.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:43 PM   #11
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

I don't get it - are Marc, Heather,Kensuemei2 and Ben all the same people?
I don't understand the V-game connection or the NYPD thing. What about the hotblooded Italian Detective? Has he got a handle on this? I don't think this has anything to do with off world types or hominoids but maybe I am naive.
This thread is more than a little confusing and has sort of a hostel vibe to it.
Can someone tell me What It Is?

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: personal request
Old 02-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #12
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

This is so ridiculous...

he said, she said, they said....i have...they have... where does it end?

Bill banned him cuz he doesnt want him here...

IMHO...Explanations should NOT be public...
There are risks to being int his "game"...

if you cant handle the heat...get off the planet...
Old 02-12-2010, 12:16 AM   #13
Marcus Sparacio
Avalon Senior Member

Well Dougal, follow the information I provided! Look I don't like repeating myself. I am Marcus, Ben is Ben and Heather is Heather! I gave you my You-Tube info to show you who I am, no relation to Video Game crap, but that's what I do, look at Ben look at ME, Look at his vids and posts on MY page and Look at my posts and vids on you-tube, now if you look at the comments going back 7 months you will see Heathers posts, don't take my word for it there are other guys who knew heather, Hero-Swe, Spunkeez, for a short while she was part of the click it!

Yes heather had her own room but she had to pay for long distance Ben has a computer with magic jack, that allows access to the whole of the US with a one time payment of like 20 bucks or something! so she used his room to call me. And I am a hostile guy because nothing I have been shown so far judging on the witch hunt I observed in the why was Kinsuemei banned thread leads me to want to extend my arms out to anybody here. so far Karen, Anchor and Carol are the only people that have an inkling of understanding in this matter.

You have facts, gentle Jesus follow them!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #14
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
This is so ridiculous...

he said, she said, they said....i have...they have... where does it end?

Bill banned him cuz he doesnt want him here...

IMHO...Explanations should NOT be public...
There are risks to being int his "game"...

if you cant handle the heat...get off the planet...
Celine...can I play a scenario for you??

We "know" each other....I've read a lot of your posts and you have a good heart.

It shows in the words you write.

I'm not the only one that thinks that....I'm sure lots do.

One day you stayed at a big hotel and you logged onto Avalon to check the scene.

Just so happened there was a troll in the same hotel....flaming Avalon.

Through an IP check your name and the Troll came up the same.

And you got Banned along with the offender.

I would cry foul....

I would stand up for you because I know you.

I'd write Bill....Pm Anchor....Plead with Karen.

I don't know Kinsuemei2...Marco...or the cast of characters....

Don't know the story.

But I know what's right.

You being thrown off without a say would not be RIGHT

neither was it for Ben

Peace

Last edited by Karen; 02-15-2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: personal request
Old 02-12-2010, 01:43 AM   #15
Marcus Sparacio
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate that StarGazer. This is not only about Kinsue though, This is my last reply, so you can block my IP or delete this account if want to, I don't think, I am right for this forum. I am no whistle blower nor believer in anything that takes root here, my affinity is for Norse gods,mythology and ancient Greece.

Other than distance this was a direct reason for the break up with her. whilst the threads are interesting, I know I aggravate so many people with my attitude that won't change. I have given information that I know was warranted.

But Ben called me an hour ago and told me to quash this as he wants to be left alone. He has nothing but respect for Bill Ryan and his decision he still maintains it was a bad call, but ultimately Bills call. As the main operator of the forum, his word can not be contested, and Ben will continue to conduct his own investigation with the help the resources that are available.

As for me, this could be my rabbit hole, but it's a expedition I have to take, for my own sanity and revelation.

Marco
Old 02-12-2010, 01:58 AM   #16
Tali
Avalon Senior Member

We find this result, agreeable. Our limited input into this situation has been a refreshing change of pace.

Tali Vas Anonymous

We Do not Forgive, We Do not Forget
Old 02-12-2010, 02:45 AM   #17
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

I'd write Bill....Pm Anchor....Plead with Karen.

Peace
i agree...but..

i wouldnt write threads...quote other forums...implicate other people...

Let me give you a scenerio...

A young man...finds out from his mother, that his sister, who lives 8 hour drive away, is being beaten by her husband...brother doesnt say a word, gets in his car and drives the 8 hours to his sisters house...knocks on the door...the husband answers...the brother punches him in the face and says calmly "if you ever hurt my sister again i will kill you" and turns around, gets in his car and drives home.

When he gets home, he doesnt tell his mother...doesnt go to the bar and boast about it to his drinking buddies... he never tells a soul...till almost 3 decades later...to his wife.

Now...that is how honorable people deal with difficult situations...youi may not agree with the actions but ...

This should not be a public disscussion on the forum..

i do think that there should be discussion though..

Either in private message..or perhaps the chat room...where you will be glad to know kinsumei is welcome..and he knows it.

This is a management problem..i am NOT arguying that kinsumei should or shouldnt be banned...or whether he told the truth or not...those matters are just pure distractions to the real goal...

Love..just love...

sigh..

Last edited by Céline; 02-12-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:37 AM   #18
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you Marcus for the explanation of the IDs. I'm sorry to see this type of situation happening on the forum. And from what I know of Bill it is highly unlikely he will change his mind once it is set.

This whole situation is unfortunate but your standing up for your friends put some faith back into my perception of Ben because I really thought he was one of the good guys and the other info being shared about him by Bill was not the best.

I hope your other friend is alive and well. Perhaps sooner than later the two of you will meet again.

Aloha and best wishes to all of you.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:59 AM   #19
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Now I will close the thread.

From some perspectives life is never going to seem perfect. If it was, we would not be here working through all these distortions.

A..
Closed Thread