Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Zombies/Crazed Infection/Virus

Greetings,

Don't know if a thread has been created on this topic - but my case is kind of unique i think, so i started my own thread.

I am a lucid dreamer and some things i have dreamed have come true through some means or another. Basically, i am curious if there is a possibility where we could have a "day after tomorrow", "Legend", or "28 days later" (hollywood) scenario happen. I know quite a bit about medicine and i don't find any problem with it. I would like to know your thoughts on the situation.

My detail of my yearly reoccurring dream goes like:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...274#post235274
I advise you to read the dream description to gain insight.

What do you think? Could we have an infection crisis unfold right before our eyes in the near future??
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zombies/Crazed Infection/Virus

This kind of thinking disturbs me and is unproductive.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #3
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

At the beginning of "Return of the Living Dead" it states the story was based on actual accounts. My great-great grandfather wrote a book he never officially published but gave a small pressing away to friends and family, which was about chemical tests he had been involved in prior to WW2 that was working on creating "Lifeless Soldiers".. Or what can more commonly be called "Zombie's". Implants for control and chemicals to "infect".. It was an interesting account, which has always left me wondering how true it all was.

I have had reoccuring nightmares about such an outbreak since before I ever saw a Zombie film. I've always hoped it was "just dreams".

George A Romero's films are some of my favorite. They say a lot more to me than "Hey look, Zombies!"

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

<Slips into a tight yet sexy Freud skin>.
Unt vwon ist depicting zee anxiety of zee ego. Zee dream reflects underlining inadequacies ast being hindered by external pressures. Vwon must defeat zee self esteem by realizing everyone ist equally inadequate. Otherwise zer vill be unt collapses of common sense unt everything vill be blamed on Aliens.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-08-2010 at 06:51 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote