Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #51
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: remembering past lives ?

Cool , anyone know of a good regression therapist in england?

John
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #52
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

After many years of spiritual study and learning/understanding I remembered a significant past life. It came in the form of revelation over about three days. It was a dreadful life of abuse, pain and neglect in a harem in ancient middle east somewhere. The characters in that life were right here in this life, my then husband and his sister and the children I now have.

What was useful about the whole revelation/memory was that it freed up my pelvis and lower back and I was finally free of pain. It was wonderful. I must have been ready to remember and finally forgive all the players from that life.

Love and LIght

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #53
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post

What was useful about the whole revelation/memory was that it freed up my pelvis and lower back and I was finally free of pain. It was wonderful. I must have been ready to remember and finally forgive all the players from that life.
It would be interesting to find out what chalkra areas you are having trouble with; and how they correlate to the issues you are dealing with...

the same happened to me... when I finally found out about my past lives question/current life lesson- I realized it was with the pelvis chalkra too (not so much with the sexual issue, but as a lesson of how to un-restrict my creativity energies)

EDIT:

*WOW- there are so many different branches of spiritual knowledge wrapped up in this topic that I had forgotten about...

Last edited by xbusymom; 03-15-2010 at 07:49 PM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #54
Crow
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings John,

I just posted a brief synopsis on my recent past life regression in the spiritual forum. My regression did cost me, but was worth every penny. My regressionist was booked 6 months in advance, so I saved up for the experience. I did alot of practice meditation with her materials and have meditated in the past, so it was extremely helpful.

You can find regressionists in England off here http://www.spiritualregression.org/s...php?country=UK

I am sure there are many other well qualified individuals in England as well.

Also thank you to the other people who posted on this thread. Now that I have accessed my higher self, I am going to use your techniques during self meditation.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:18 AM   #55
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Greetings John,

I just posted a brief synopsis on my recent past life regression in the spiritual forum. My regression did cost me, but was worth every penny. My regressionist was booked 6 months in advance, so I saved up for the experience. I did alot of practice meditation with her materials and have meditated in the past, so it was extremely helpful.

You can find regressionists in England off here http://www.spiritualregression.org/s...php?country=UK

I am sure there are many other well qualified individuals in England as well.

Also thank you to the other people who posted on this thread. Now that I have accessed my higher self, I am going to use your techniques during self meditation.
Thanks for the link Crow , i shall look into it

John
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:13 AM   #56
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

On March 13th, two friends and I joined a group that was regressed by Dr. Brian Weiss. It was a wonderful experience. I would have to say it was one of the top 3 experiences in my life. He travels and does workshops all over the world and mentioned he has done several in London.

There were so many wonderful moments during the 7 hour workshop.

From his research and over 100.000 regressions.he made a couple of interesting comments; 1. None of us were truly from earth, we were alien. 2. We are halfway through the earth changes and on our way to something wonderful.

I would definitely recommend his workshops. For the person that can't make it to one, Hay House sells his regression cds.

Sincerely, Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 AM   #57
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: remembering past lives ?

I had a dream once were I was a French officer in the 17 or 18 hundreds

we were in the middle of a battle and on some wooden structure of observing

when line of infantry charged us. I woke up after the bayonet hit me.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:07 AM   #58
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

ECKANKAR - Ancient school of sould travel. You start this study by entering the dream world, and encountering some of your past lives there. This is to teach you not to be afraid. Then after you are no longer afraid of death you then move on to travelling into the god world's and other dimensions.
First you have to get rid of your dross - KARMA. You can choose to do this in the dream world or in the physical world. The dream world is better because it is less stress on the physical body. Look it up. Does not cost much to study. two years of study costs around $250.00
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:19 AM   #59
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

ECKANKAR - Ancient school of SOUL Travel. Look it up. May interest you.
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote