Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #126
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler008 View Post
I have gone through alot of the posts here, and i am incline to agree with several postings regarding; being block at certian points, i can see peoples auras, I know when certian things are going to happen before they even do. I have felt that i am living in a wrong time frame. I have been told that i have 1 to 2 entities attached to me. Does anyone have any info on how to find out what exactly has attached to my energy field. I was born on dec 25th
008 -- there's an astral energy, help thread running. It's called: Dark entities/energy: need help, in the Spirituality category. You might want to check that out. There is a particular person asking for help there, but many replies have been given. My reply has been given there, too, as to what worked for me.

Awareness, love, and most of all, trust in your higher self, will help a lot.

Last edited by doodah; 09-14-2008 at 08:44 PM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:42 AM   #127
traveler008
Avalon Senior Member

thanks doo
traveler008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:16 AM   #128
bostonirish22
Avalon Senior Member

Hello!(Bonjour!) My name is Tara.
I was referred to this site by a friend, and fellow Indigo. I have just read every single post in this thread and found them all individually interesting. I am going to attempt to say everything I want to say, and not have it be too confusing. I'm sorry if this is really long, but I'm trying to, like... reply, for lack of a better term, to all of the ideas in the previous posts at once... so SORRY!!!

First off, I am posting in this thread not to declare myself as an Indigo, I am replying because lohiaadityaasked if there were any Indigos on here. I don't ever talk about me being an Indigo to anyone, not family or friends, except for that one friend. haha. I was also curious as to who else was an Indigo...

Personally, I have not come to fully understand my mission in life, as of yet. I am still trying to figure out what this all means.... hence why I came here. I was only informed about Indigo children about a year or two ago by my aunt during dinner. She was telling us about an article she read and she told us that me and some of my cousins may be these Indigos she's read about.

This is what I know so far....
As a small child, I was always very bright and very perceptive. I easily picked up on what the "grown ups" were talking about. I often preferred to listen to their conversations instead of playing with dolls. I loved to learn, but liked to do it on my own terms. As a child I refused to do certain things, like writing in lower case letters just because I had to, or whatever I felt was not necessary. I also learn(ed) very quickly and easily. I was meant to skip some grades, but my father thought it was best to stay with my age group, which I don't mind so much. I often was bored during class, and finished a whole workbook while the rest of the class was still in the first chapter. Many of my teachers encouraged me to go beyond (I went to a Catholic school and they were very understanding there). Languages seem to come very easily to me, unlike most people. Today, learning is still easy for me, I'm glad I had good teachers who knew how to teach in multiple ways in order to reach all students.
I was never good with authority. I hated following rules, and often disobeyed them. I was a very devious and mischievous child. On the flip side, I was always polite and kind, unless provoked. I was really shy, and still sort of am, something I am working on. I love to teach and help people. It is a passion of mine. I am that one friend that everyone comes to for advice, which I always give. Even medical advice, as I am a natural at that sort of thing. I spend a lot of time learning about how the human body works. The reason why I don't drink is not because I'm not legal, it's because I don't feel that it is a good idea. This ties back into authority... I always planned on moving out of America because the government is too controlling. I always planned to move to canda, ireland, or france. haha.
Being or Irish American decent, I was always interested in faeries and leprechauns and all of that. I was a very imaginative child. Although I never created an imaginary friend, I was always wrapped up in writing stories about elves, and always about an elf on a mission to save someone or something or whatever. I was also always interested in the occult, and spirits and what not...
I was also raised Catholic, which didn't really influence me that much, as I saw it as an authority that I always refused. I did find some of it quite interesting. It was at my Confirmation when I finally felt the Holy Spirit, which is the whole point of Confirmation, LOL. So I know that there is some life beyond this one.
As I said before, I have always been extremely perceptive. I can tell what is about to happen before it does, I have a good sense of forseeing even thought I don't actually forsee it, so I guess it's really great intuition. haha... I am extremely empathetic. I am very sensitive to those around me and vice versa. Especially when I pms... it's very very strong. So during that time it is hard for me to be in large groups. Other than that, I have learned to balance myself in large group settings.
I am a Virgo, so my favorite color is green... which also has to do with my outstanding Irish pride. haha. I was also always fond of indigo, ever since I was a child. Not purple, or blue, but indigo. Some may think that I am making this up, but honestly I'm not. I don't ever remember being taught what indigo is, I sort of always knew. If that makes any sense.
As for my appearance....
First off, idk if anyone else has this, but my hair and eyes look different shades of dirty blonde and green on different days and in different lights. It's kinda weird. And my eyes are like, 3 different colors at once. Whatever..
So, as for my height, which is pretty much unexplainable. My mother is very tall and my dad is tall. I, on the other hand, am short. Although parts of me are CLEARLY grown up, I still look very young. My aunt once told me that I am part German elf.... so that could be it... but I'm not sure if I want to believe that just yet, but I haven't ruled it out. Anyways, my younger brother always says that I'm 12. Some random man told me that I did not look nearly old enough to be graduating high school on my graduation day. I was around 11ish when I stopped growing. My hands and feet are childsize, as is my height of 5ft 1in.
I'm also a horrible liar. I can lie if it is dire, but lying for me is a very hard thing to do. On the flip side, I know when I am being lied to.... as I said before, I'm very perceptive.

-slainte!! <3 Tara
bostonirish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:47 AM   #129
bostonirish22
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, AND
SORRY!!!

but about previous lives... I honestly think I was a rebel in some sort of revolution or war or battle or something... probably Irish, since that is predominantly what my heritage consists of. I do sometimes think I was born in the wrong decade, or century for that matter. I don't really feel like I belong in this country all together...
Old 09-17-2008, 05:52 AM   #130
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonirish22 View Post
Oh, AND
SORRY!!!

but about previous lives... I honestly think I was a rebel in some sort of revolution or war or battle or something... probably Irish, since that is predominantly what my heritage consists of. I do sometimes think I was born in the wrong decade, or century for that matter. I don't really feel like I belong in this country all together...
Hey, way cool post and very honest, I think a good heart and cool attitude will lead you in the right direction.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:07 AM   #131
isorec
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My aunt once told me that I am part German elf.... so that could be it... but I'm not sure if I want to believe that just yet, but I haven't ruled it out.

Part German elf? hehe.

Alot of what you said, and what has been posted in this thread, is very similar to my experiences when growing up. Such as with authority, conformation, school..(dropped out 10th grade, bout 6 years ago)..

I don't like to claim any form of status tho, such as claiming to be indigo or a wanderer, I find it more comfortable to claim I am as you are and as everyone is. Any separation of such is very superficial to me.

I am just here to help others and spread as much comfort and love as i can.
isorec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:13 AM   #132
Shellie
Banned

Hopelessly so. I somehow made it through the system, but unfortunately focused my anger and rebellion inwards and became hyper-analytical while spiritually starving myself.

I haven't aged either. Mom has pics of me... 11 years old, 18 years old, 30 years old... it's all the same.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:32 AM   #133
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

*RAISES both HANDS* yeah I am indigo also
one of the young ones to be exact. My way of thinking
was always about the world as a whole not worried about
my own personal needs. Very Rebellious in school too

Much love and light,
Rebel4Life
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:43 AM   #134
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Bostonirish;
That was the about the most enlightening post I have read all week!
You have Indigo status with PA from now on.
If you can stand the drudgery and the Discipline, get yourself into a good Medical School ASAP. We need people like you in the near future.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:10 AM   #135
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Tara, I have to mention you personally in my post because you wrote the story of my life in so many ways I can't believe it! Of course I realize this must be true for many. Being shy, troubles with authority...finishing the whole dang workbook while the class was still on Chapter 1...sheesh! I experienced all of that.

I love the part about being part German elf. I am of Dutch/Swedish ancestry on my mom's side, and I'm on the short side of short. Not a midget, but I've been compared to a leprechaun all my life. Now that I'm old and my face seems to have become imprinted with something that people interpret as good humor and/or wisdom, the resemblance is stronger...and I kinda like it ;-)

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:19 AM   #136
bostonirish22
Avalon Senior Member

thanks dantheman, isorec and whitecrow!
and Mizar, you've left me pretty much speechless. thanks for your approval, it's always nice to hear.

I was actually thinking I might try teaching Chemistry for a while, and then go back to Med school. Med school costs lots of money I don't have... so I'll be able to get towards that goal while I fulfill my other. I still have some time to figure it out.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:59 AM   #137
lite2love

I am not sure why exactly I was drawn to this thread, but after reading some of it... I pulled up this

http://www.indigointentions.com/indigo.htm

I seem to fit a lot of the characteristics, but not all. I also read about the wanderers thing... a lot of that fit, but not all.

I have been reading a lot of materials and even working on energy lifting. I think there is a lot to be said about some of the things presented here by everyone.

At the age of 10, I knew at a phone call my step-father had passed and all they had asked me was if he was home.

I have seen the dots at night in the dark... in my perception they appeared like a veil of some sort that shifted and moved.

I was always drawn to the paranormal, ghost stories, ufo's, et's, nightmares which later were tamed with what I recently realized was lucid dreaming.

I'm just trying to figure myself out so I can do what needs to be done.

Every night before I retire I visualize in my mind's eye people in my life, my home and even the whole earth and send out white healing light as well as love hoping to effect and radiate that which I have with those around me.

Forgive my newbie-ness
/hugs
Old 09-19-2008, 12:57 AM   #138
AquariusWitness
Avalon Senior Member

Well it's good to see that many indigos networking and paving the way for the more sensible indigos yet to come.

I have seen many post in this thread generalizing indigos to anyone who is special. Anyone on this forum is out of the norm. But I would personally keep the "Indigo" definition to people with indigo auras. If you have a hard time being in crowd, attract people, can read minds or feelings, are clairvoyant or clairaudient, don't age much, look elvish, never fitted in, you are most probably indigos. I don't think exceptional people, the einsteins and the mozart of history were indigos. They were very gifted in many way but not indigos.

I don't personally feel like an indigo, I really don't have the physical caracteristics of an indigo. But, a clairvoyant person who is now almost a model for me, described me as a "very old soul". I never fitted-in in any social suroundings. I have been gifted with amazing learning abilities since I was young and I have a very good intuition. Maybe I had powers when I was young, my parents often told me I was daydreaming. I lost them young but I am slowly regaining them using meditation and techniques to raise my vibrational frequency.

- Raphael Vanier
AquariusWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:43 AM   #139
rev
Avalon Senior Member

Yo. (raises hand for roll call)
rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:07 AM   #140
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonirish22 View Post
I was actually thinking I might try teaching Chemistry for a while, and then go back to Med school. Med school costs lots of money I don't have... so I'll be able to get towards that goal while I fulfill my other. I still have some time to figure it out.
Tara, I believe you would make a fantastic naturopath. If you choose allopathic med school, I implore you to consider devoting an extra 12-18 months to the study of nutrition!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 05:23 AM   #141
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite2love View Post
I am not sure why exactly I was drawn to this thread, but after reading some of it...Forgive my newbie-ness
/hugs
No need, no need. Your contribution is spectacular! You recognize yourself, you commit to the journey, you realize there are many, many others already on the trail. Congratulations, and welcome! I love you already.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:59 AM   #142
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Since i was a child ive always had an 'abnormal' view of the world compared to my brother and the rest of my peers. I remember when i was about 4 i used to go into the chemist with my mum. The chemist would always ask me if i wanted a free lolly and of course i used to accept, but i would never take one unless he gave me one for my brother as well, you can imagine my dissapointment when i found out that he used to do the same thing, except keep my lolly for himself!

I knew more about spirituality and the afterlife by the time i was 12 then my grandmother and grandfather combined. They could never understand why i would refuse to go to church, and my granny has told me that to this day she worries about my soul going to hell. But i reasure her that god is not to be found in buildings made of stone but in our very hearts. I stopped short of telling her that the priests just rob us of our direct connection because she is a very religious woman and i know she would not take this very well.

I discovered that i had the ability to heal myself by the time i was 15. It never occured to me that i could use this ability on other people and animals until last year when one of our cats got hit by a car on the road. He was doubled over backwords with his head touching his back and blood pouring relentlessly out of his mouth. I picked him up in my arms and brought him to a quite spot under some trees and 'done my thing'. I cant explain to someone else how to do this because its just something i know how to do, noone ever thought me this. I layed him down on the ground and considered for a moment if i had done the right thing. I knew that if i brought him to the vet that he would put him down straight away with no questions asked. So i got down on my knees and asked spirit if i should put him out of his misery or leave him be, i asked for a sign. Just as i finished asking the cat sprung up off the ground, looked at me wide eyed with a wtf expression on his face and bolted up into the field.
He's outside right now fit and healthy looking for food, even his jaw which was very badly broken has appeared to fix itself.

I done this again with another cat and thats when i knew for sure that i could heal stuff with my hands and my mind. My mom knows this but i dont like to tell anyone else in case they think im an weirder then they already suspect.

I done an indigo test out of curiosity and scored very high, just short of 100%.

But i dont want this, I want to be normal. I dont want to feel the pains i feel, I dont know do people realise how difficult it can be sometimes. When i am in a crowd of people i can feel their thoughts.. I know if someone is lying to me without them speaking a word, and this has led to many conflicts that im sure has left the other party bewilderd.

But when im around joyous people Its so freakin cool! Its just difficult to get people like that these days, everyone seems to be so down, but im sure i'll find my soulmate someday. That way at least i will have one person that i can connect with, and thats all i need to keep me going.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #143
Tuza

I thought indigo children were those born from the year 2000 and onward but I could be wrong. I just read that page of attributes of indigo children. I was born on 25 March 1954. I am an Aries Sun, Sagittarius Moon and Capricorn ascendant. I also have OCD and bipolar, but I do definitely think outside the box and prefer my own company or company of animals, metaphysics, occult, search for truth, very empathic and sensitive to people's feelings but feel utterly devastated if someone is nasty to me.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:18 PM   #144
SpiritStones
Avalon Senior Member

I do not like, and never have, put myself into a box and label it. But Yes I am different, I do not feel like I belong here, never have.
At the age of 7 I cried and begged god to take me home!!
I know my role here is to help and I have been studying hard as I am due to start teaching about spirituality the end of Oct, how or where?? I have no Idea, I am divinely guided!!
SpiritStones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:06 PM   #145
Racsouran
Banned

another social elitism labeling game?, sorry i won´t gonna buy into that.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-19-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:22 PM   #146
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Here
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:46 PM   #147
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
another social elitism labeling game?, sorry i won´t gonna buy into that.
I will respond to this more inteligently later when im not in such a bad mood.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-19-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:57 PM   #148
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Im sorry if i came off as rude! It just annoys me to be branded an attention seeker. I dont think im in any way superior to anyone else, and anyone who thinks this is displaying signs of an inferiority complex themselves.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #149
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

G'day! My name is Gordon. I was born in 22/11/1977. About the indigo children, I have read somewhere that they are within the 70's. Some Questions. What does indigo means? Are there different ranks and titles for the indigo children? Is there a indigo master and a indigo grand master? Are there any indigo children more psychic then other indigo children? That being said, would the "NWO" be scared of the indigo children in any way? Is there any connection with Aliens and the indigo children? Is there a country-area somewhere in the world special for the indigo children? And... Is there a special day for each year about the indigo children? I am sure there would more more Questions. I hope the other members can or could answer thease Questions I have asked. Thanks For Reading...
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:28 PM   #150
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Im sorry if i came off as rude! It just annoys me to be branded an attention seeker. I dont think im in any way superior to anyone else, and anyone who thinks this is displaying signs of an inferiority complex themselves.
don't worrie bro =) indigo's have another trait its called "utterly dispiesing liers espicaly if there poorly planed and ovious, and secondly being accuesed of something that simplely isn't true"

That guy just doesn't realise that 95-99% of us don't eithen talk about it to any one at all, it's more so a instinct then anything elles which isn't too much to go by, and were not lableing our selfs as anything espicaly not "Surperior" most of us feel like crap basicly when it come's to thinking about society and alot of general aspects about the people out there because we simplely can not come to grasp on how things work the way they are and that We don't fit in.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote