Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ont. unveils flu vaccination plan

September 24, 2009 3:39 PM

TORONTO — Ontarians over the age of 65 and residents of long-term care homes will be offered the seasonal flu vaccine in October followed by an H1N1 flu vaccination program for all Ontarians in November, health officials said Thursday.

The seasonal flu vaccine will be available to all Ontario residents following the H1N1 flu vaccination program.

Ontario, like other provinces, initially said it would offer the seasonal flu vaccine first followed by the H1N1 vaccine when it becomes available in November.

Dr. Arlene King, the province's chief medical officer of health said the province changed its approach in part because there is emerging, unpublished evidence from Canadian studies that suggests an association between prior seasonal flu vaccination and getting the H1N1 flu.

http://www.canada.com/health/unveils...502/story.html
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ont. unveils flu vaccination plan

Quote:
Ontario's premier echoed that sentiment on Wednesday, saying the province will not force health-care workers, or anyone else, to get vaccinated against swine flu.

Although McGuinty said the government is establishing protocols as to which groups should receive the H1N1 flu vaccine first, he said the province can't force people to get vaccinated.

The government cannot "hold anybody down and inject them with a vaccine when they don't want it," McGuinty said.

When it comes to vaccinating health-care workers, he said the province will rely on expert advice from Ontario's chief medical officer of health.
http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca...hub=OttawaHome

Click on the above link and watch the news vid that is on the page.

Talk about biased reporting. First they are throwing words like FEAR and PROTECTION at you then every one interviewed is saying it is a good thing to get vaccinated. There is not one negative word against getting it.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:25 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Humor is a good thing micjer
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
September 24, 2009 3:39 PM
TORONTO — Ontarians over the age of 65 and residents of long-term care homes will be offered the seasonal flu vaccine in October followed by an H1N1 flu vaccination program for all Ontarians in November, health officials said Thursday.
The seasonal flu vaccine will be available to all Ontario residents following the H1N1 flu vaccination program.
Ontario, like other provinces, initially said it would offer the seasonal flu vaccine first followed by the H1N1 vaccine when it becomes available in November.
Dr. Arlene King, the province's chief medical officer of health said the province changed its approach in part because there is emerging, unpublished evidence from Canadian studies that suggests an association between prior seasonal flu vaccination and getting the H1N1 flu.
http://www.canada.com/health/unveils...502/story.html
I need a good article to convince my company not to offer H1N1 vaccine shots......HELP!!!

Nothing over the top (contains alien baby DNA)

I want to convince our HR dept...thanks!!

Last edited by Karen; 09-25-2009 at 08:07 AM.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:27 AM   #5
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

I need a good article to convince my company not to offer H1N1 vaccine shots......HELP!!!

How about this one....

Ten things you're not supposed to know about the swine flu vaccine
(At least, not by anyone in authority...)

#1 - The vaccine production was "rushed" and the vaccine has never been tested on humans. Do you like to play guinea pig for Big Pharma? If so, line up for your swine flu vaccine this fall...

#2 - Swine flu vaccines contain dangerous adjuvants that cause an inflammatory response in the body. This is why they are suspected of causing autism and other neurological disorders.

#3 - The swine flu vaccine could actually increase your risk of death from swine flu by altering (or suppressing) your immune system response. There is zero evidence that even seasonal flu shots offer any meaningful protection for people who take the jabs. Vaccines are the snake oil of modern medicine.

#4 - Doctors still don't know why the 1976 swine flu vaccines paralyzed so many people. And that means they really have no clue whether the upcoming vaccine might cause the same devastating side effects. (And they're not testing it, either...)

#5 - Even if the swine flu vaccine kills you, the drug companies aren't responsible. The U.S. government has granted drug companies complete immunity against vaccine product liability. Thanks to that blanket immunity, drug companies have no incentive to make safe vaccines, because they only get paid based on quantity, not safety (zero liability).

#6 - No swine flu vaccine works as well as vitamin D to protect you from influenza. That's an inconvenient scientific fact that the U.S. government, the FDA and Big Pharma hope the people never realize.

#7 - Even if the swine flu vaccine actually works, mathematically speaking if everyone else around you gets the vaccine, you don't need one! (Because it can't spread through the population you hang with.) So even if you believe in the vaccine, all you need to do is encourage your friends to go get vaccinated...

#8 - Drug companies are making billions of dollars from the production of swine flu vaccines. That money comes out of your pocket -- even if you don't get the jab -- because it's all paid by the taxpayers.

#9 - When people start dying in larger numbers from the swine flu, rest assured that many of them will be the very people who got the swine flu vaccine. Doctors will explain this away with their typical Big Pharma logic: "The number saved is far greater than the number lost." Of course, the number "saved" is entirely fictional... imaginary... and exists only in their own warped heads.

#10 - The swine flu vaccine centers that will crop up all over the world in the coming months aren't completely useless: They will provide an easy way to identify large groups of really stupid people. (Too bad there isn't some sort of blue dye that we could tag 'em with for future reference...)

The lottery, they say, is a tax on people who can't do math. Similarly, flu vaccines are a tax on people who don't understand health.

http://www.naturalnews.com/z026717_s...u_vaccine.html
Old 09-25-2009, 03:05 AM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

Take a look at this thread, & scroll down to Jacqui D posting with the nasty list of ingredients. That should get your boss's attention, with a raised eyebrow.

Thread title is:
"You must be mental to not take the swine flu vaccine "

Jacqui D: BTW thank you for posting the ingredients list.....I believe its very important to include this list when sending info to your friends or family. I feel its about the only thing that might make them stop & think.

Sorry I was unable to copy/paste the thread link...
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:16 AM   #7
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Ont. unveils flu vaccination plan

Here is a short list of nasties in the H1N1 swine flu vaccine taken from an article on the Website PreventDisease.com.......

Canada's yearly flu vaccine developed by GSK, contains (as noted on Biotechnology Information Institute website) a number of toxins including formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate, thimerosal (a dangerous mercury derivative) and chicken embryo (egg) culture which has been linked to a vast number of allergic responses.

In addition to the above toxins, the H1N1 vaccine scheduled for deployment in Canada will have the squalene adjuvant AS03, polysorbate 80, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, and aluminum adjuvant among others.

Oil-based vaccination adjuvants like squalene have been proven to trigger chronic, auto-immune diseases, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation and catastrophic injury to the nervous system causing diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus.

The use of the adjuvants in flu vaccines is not licensed or approved in the U.S. or Canada. Public health advocates are crying fowl and stating that it clearly demonstrates the irresponsible nature of American and Canadian health officials. They have willingly endangered the lives of their citizens, by-passing regulatory procedures for vaccine safety and efficacy in exchange for the "emergency use" practices declared by International Health Regulations.

Though Ontario may not mandate a forced vaccination it could put pressure on the various employment sectors to get their workers vaccinated and if the employees resisted they could be faced with losing their jobs if they don't get the shot. This could apply all across Canada.
__________________________________________________ _________
History is a lie commonly agreed upon........................Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Thanks to ALL!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #9
hobbit
Unsubscribed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8274374.stm
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Fecking bastards
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Starlah: A poll was taken in BC amongst health care providers, & 75% of them said no to the vaccine. I can't imagine that with these figures, that they will be forced to take the shot, & if they refuse, they will loose their job. That would cause the health care system to crash. I don't think there stupid enough to push it that far.

I feel sorry for the seniors who are living in nursing homes. They are a vulnerable population & are at the mercy of the medical mafia. Most of them are medicated already for mental disorders & other conditions, plus they have no family that come & check up on them. No family member to say NO to the shot being given to that senior. Very sad.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #12
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post

I feel sorry for the seniors who are living in nursing homes. They are a vulnerable population & are at the mercy of the medical mafia. Most of them are medicated already for mental disorders & other conditions, plus they have no family that come & check up on them. No family member to say NO to the shot being given to that senior. Very sad.
You are so right. My dad is one of those victims. Everyone should spend a day in a nursing home watching the nurse that distributes the drugs to everyone. No wonder big pharma is making so much money.

Now that they have medicated him so much his memory is next to nil. I try and visit as often as I can but he doesn't remember (by the next day) that I have even been there. Even if I wanted to stop him from having to take all of this "medicine" and possibly the flu shot, the doctor overrules what I might say. The doctors have been bought out also.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've worked in some old peoples homes and decided I never want to be in one.
I'd rather be dead thx
Old 09-26-2009, 01:09 AM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree Swanny. It is no way of life sitting in a wheelchair all day not even knowing where or who you are. I would say 85% of the people where my dad is are just computer shells with no hard drive. Just going through the motions of eating , pills, sleeping.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:59 AM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[Though Ontario may not mandate a forced vaccination it could put pressure on the various employment sectors to get their workers vaccinated and if the employees resisted they could be faced with losing their jobs if they don't get the shot. This could apply all across Canada.
__________________________________________________ _________
History is a lie commonly agreed upon........................Voltaire[/QUOTE]

I would walk off my job rather than take the vaccine. The nurses in NYC plan to boycott.

if one walks off the job, they all better, whats better, walking off and surviving or be dead or crippled up ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #16
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Flu Shots & 10% Off Groceries

http://community.safeway.com/t5/The-...2E1A3E6BA2AD14

We are in full swing with our fall routine – school, homework, dance class for the girls, and with back to school comes more germs for all of us. It seems crazy to have to start thinking about the flu shot so early but experts agree that you’re better off if you’re vaccinated before the height of flu season (although it can still help to protect you if you get it later in the season too). Safeway pharmacies have the seasonal flu shots available now and are offering the vaccine on a walk-in basis (some pharmacies will be scheduling clinics so check in your area. Depending on the store and time of day, there may be a slight wait time, similar to the time it takes to get a prescription filled. And, as a thank you for getting your flu shot with Safeway, they will give you a voucher for 10% off your next grocery purchase (must be used within 7 days of issue) along with some high value Super Price Coupons on health related items like facial tissues and hand sanitizer. Convenient, affordable flu shots PLUS bonus Super Price Coupons and a discount off groceries – you’ve got to love that!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/get-your...-purchase.html
Old 09-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Old 09-29-2009, 01:37 AM   #18
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Micjer: I've never seen Safeway or any store offering discounts (bribes) to people for the flu shot. They really are desperate.

On another note, I think the Unions will get involved if they try to mandate or force workers to get the vaccine. The unions can still do a lot of damage....heres hoping they will step in.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:53 AM   #19
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I've never seen Safeway or any store offering discounts (bribes) to people for the flu shot. They really are desperate.

On another note, I think the Unions will get involved if they try to mandate or force workers to get the vaccine. The unions can still do a lot of damage....heres hoping they will step in.

You are right that they are getting desperate. I think that they thought it would be easy to scare everyone to take the shot. .........> SURPRISE !!!!

Ya let's get the unions involved. They will get the other side into MSM. Right now MSM is strictly one sided. Makes me furious.