Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-28-2010, 12:46 AM   #1
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default An interesting task for somebody

I feel it would be interesting to ascertain what percentage of the population is actively involved in any level of the disclosure effort. Once a percentage is arrived at, then try and ascertain what percentage of the overall population die accidental deaths. Finally, ascertain what percentage of active disclosure folk die "accidental" deaths and see if there is any relationship between the two.

The outcome may shed light on some conspiracy theories and therefore, whether these theories are justified.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:47 AM   #2
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An interesting task for somebody

Hi Brinty, as far as concerning conspiracy theories, by the nature of those theories it is difficult to find facts that are convincing, I think. It's the use of our common sense and discernment that counts, I think. And not step into the fear seduction. I recently stumbled upon an ebook "Allies of Humanity" explaining why disclosure on a large scale isn't going to work. For either side, planet Earth or ET's. I am just offering this information for a look from a different angle. Also the ebook by Alex Collier "Defending sacred grounds" is a valuable source, to be able to understand how we, on planet Earth, are viewed by outsiders or "we, in another timeline" if you believe in the future already being here, considering advanced civilisations in the Universe.
How can you grasp your reality when you are an Orang Utan visiting New York for the first time? There's no reference data, apart from seeing a banana in a fruitstall.
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: An interesting task for somebody

Hello Brinty,

Is the "disclosure" effort limited to alien presence and high level NWO/Illuminati issues? The numbers are much greater at the bottom of the food chain. No interest was expressed in a key tactic that affected my entire family including my daughters who were led to believe I had adult onset "mental health problems". Frankly, with ADHD and being stalked with a very strange psyop, it was not difficult being I was advised to not tell them anything while literally freaking out with a very well done threat to my oldest daughter. Both were bad-jacketed and mercilessly mobbed with teacher assistance. Then found out via the Coalition to Abolish the Slave Trade this is a mechanism to induct young ladies into the "White Slave Market".

Needless to say this deeply embedded mechanism in America for outing a perceived threat was news to me. Now Dr. Alan Sabrovsky has released similar info used to control the military.

Have you received an invite to the new forum? There seems to be a lot of posting in the other forum, but then I see you, a definite long timer and non-dirt thrower, still posting, it becomes obvious there are older members than I in the same boat.

My question on this issue was routed to the translation group for volunteering time and I apparently wrongly assumed this was part of the new model.

What a shame that all those hours spent researching and posting on various issues will not be part of the new forum database.

Thanks for any info.

Regards,
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
I feel it would be interesting to ascertain what percentage of the population is actively involved in any level of the disclosure effort. Once a percentage is arrived at, then try and ascertain what percentage of the overall population die accidental deaths. Finally, ascertain what percentage of active disclosure folk die "accidental" deaths and see if there is any relationship between the two.

The outcome may shed light on some conspiracy theories and therefore, whether these theories are justified.

Last edited by taadev; 03-28-2010 at 10:39 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An interesting task for somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by taadev View Post
Hello Brinty,

Have you received an invite to the new forum? There seems to be a lot of posting in the other forum, but then I see you, a definite long timer and non-dirt thrower, still posting, it becomes obvious there are older members than I in the same boat.

Tim
No Tim, I haven't as yet received an invite. There are still a few days to go so I'm not particularly concerned. It appears to me that younger members are worried about the alarming stories that are being posted with regards to the end of the world as we know it. At my age this fear doesn't impact on me personally as I've been hearing reports that the end of the world is just around the corner for the last 60 odd years. Consequently, rightly or wrongly, I don't pay much attention to these rumors.

I'm getting the impression that if one doesn't swallow theses stories and take part in the discussions, that one is likely to be overlooked or considered unsociable. I can live with that. I've learned not to state what I think is obvious when most of the rest seem to be running around like Chicken Little screaming about the sky falling.

Cheers,
Brinty
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote